no preparation time

standard gear

SinnTek1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Dr. Doom apart of F4 movie team? If so.... F4 wins. If not GoTG stomps mercilessly.

MySuperior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 34

gotg

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By SodamYat

@sinntek1 said:

Dr. Doom apart of F4 movie team? If so.... F4 wins. If not GoTG stomps mercilessly.

no, just the f4.

why do they stomp?

Avatar image for transformers1024
Transformers1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Guardians

SinnTek1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat said:

@sinntek1 said:

no, just the f4.

why do they stomp?

Drax? Also, Rocket Racoon's IQ, if I remember correctly anyways, is on par with Reed Richards.

Groot would pretty much solo them though if this movie run. Have not seen F4 do much besides freeze Dr. Doom and I'm choosing to ignore the Silver Surfer / Mogo movie. I mean Galactus.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sinntek1 said:

@sodamyat said:

@sinntek1 said:

no, just the f4.

why do they stomp?

Drax? Also, Rocket Racoon's IQ, if I remember correctly anyways, is on par with Reed Richards.

Groot would pretty much solo them though if this movie run. Have not seen F4 do much besides freeze Dr. Doom and I'm choosing to ignore the Silver Surfer / Mogo movie. I mean Galactus.

what about drax? i dont remember any impressive strength feats at all from him.

Tohoma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd actually argue the fantastic four. I don't see whats stopping them from doing the shield nova combo.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

How do the Guardians beat Johhny?

ShaoKahn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dr doom solos

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shaokahn said:

Dr doom solos

....this is fantastic FOUR vs gotg

ShaoKahn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat: LMAO ! I thought it was a movie version .

Avatar image for war_of_light_2814
war of light_2814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ben solos

SinnTek1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat said:

@sinntek1 said:

what about drax? i dont remember any impressive strength feats at all from him.

No Caption Provided

Look how broken this is yo.

but no in all fairness, Guardians win for a few reasons.

As Star-Lord, Peter Quill wears a suit that grants augmented strength and durability and the ability to travel through space. The character uses an "Element Gun", a special meta-pistol capable of projecting one of the four elements (air, earth, fire and water). Star-Lord shares a psychic link with his sentient space vessel, "Ship".

- Wikipedia.

Think about that for a second, his weapon controls all of the elements? Johnny is on fire, Peter can shoot ice or water.

Next :

How do you forget this scene?
How do you forget this scene?

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shaokahn said:

@sodamyat: LMAO ! I thought it was a movie version .

...what? it is movie versions...of the fantastic FOUR. not anyone else.

ShaoKahn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

Johnny fries them.

sinikettu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ehh movie versions of both? I think gotg would take it easy if Rocket gets enough time to observe their enemy. Random encounter would probably lean more on FF though I don't see them putting down Groot or shrugging of beam weapons of Gotg very easily, though Ben might tank a few shots.

SinnTek1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat said:

@sinntek1: this is movie versions dude.

That is Groot in the movie dude. And we have not seen Drax feats yet other than picking a fight with Ronan.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By SodamYat

@sinntek1 said:

@sodamyat said:

That is Groot in the movie dude. And we have not seen Drax feats yet other than picking a fight with Ronan.

no dude. i meant it towards the part where you got the information from a wiki. thats for comics. i mean that this is movie versions, so you cant just go to a lame unreliable wiki and copy and paste information from there. the groot stuff is fine. drax basically has no good feats that i remember...in fact he looked almost like a regular human. its been a while since i saw the movie but i dont remember anything impressive from him.

alfacess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sue can contain everyone but Groot in gne first second inside force bubbles. Then it's Groot vs F4 and I think the team wins

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

Why isn't Sue trapping all of the gaurdians in a force field?

Avatar image for rudebomberboy01
RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They're not getting past Sue's shields nor do they have an answer to Ben's strength and Captain America could be a problem if he decides to go supernova.

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Super nova....the end. Honestly the team GOTG avoided a fight because they were outnumbered. Gamora was going to get gutted in prison and had to be saved.

Drax just seems like a very very strong man, but had no striking feats, no lifting feats or anything..he took beatings and stabbed or shot at people.

sinikettu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rudebomberboy01: I don't remember Sue being anything special in FF, then again the whole movie was a bore fest so I might have slept over the part where she showed her awesome shield. I can only remember her turning invisible, Ben whining all the time, Torch partying like animal and Fantastic doing a fanstastic job with angsting.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rudebomberboy01: I don't remember Sue being anything special in FF, then again the whole movie was a bore fest so I might have slept over the part where she showed her awesome shield. I can only remember her turning invisible, Ben whining all the time, Torch partying like animal and Fantastic doing a fanstastic job with angsting.

http://www.comicvine.com/invisible-woman/4005-2190/forums/sue-and-the-wheel-1459845/

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By TheVivas

Guardians have no answer for Johnny, Reed can easily incap Drax, Rocket and Starlord shouldn't beat Sue, and Groot fights with Ben until the others can help him.

sinikettu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat: I ad forgotten the whole Farris wheel scene.

strangetales

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By strangetales

Fanatic four.

thing beats drax

Johnny beats groot and rocket via a near super nova

Sue beats gamora and starlord via bubble suffocation

reed watches

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat: I ad forgotten the whole Farris wheel scene.

so had I...now im thinking this is a stomp for the F4.

SinnTek1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat said:

@sinntek1 said:

@sodamyat said:

no dude. i meant it towards the part where you got the information from a wiki. thats for comics. i mean that this is movie versions, so you cant just go to a lame unreliable wiki and copy and paste information from there. the groot stuff is fine. drax basically has no good feats that i remember...in fact he looked almost like a regular human. its been a while since i saw the movie but i dont remember anything impressive from him.

Just showing what is possible in movie 2. Fantastic 4 has pretty much been crap all around.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sinntek1 said:

@sodamyat said:

@sinntek1 said:

@sodamyat said:

Just showing what is possible in movie 2. Fantastic 4 has pretty much been crap all around.

oh, well welcome to comicvine. we go based on whats happened. not on what is possible in the future. i agree that the F4 movies were crap btw.

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ff easy.

they have no answer for johnny.

Dre_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Invisible Woman should be able to contain Gamora and RR.

Thing and Drax can go either way in movie land.

Groot should stomp Reed if he comes out like he did when he relentlessly beat the guards in GotG.

Torch and Groot are a draw too right? Groot is immune to fire isn't he?

Then it's Torch, IW and Thing vs Groot and Drax.

This is a tough call. I think Groot is the make or break factor.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fantastic Four should win. They work better as a team and there are more heavy-hitters the major players for the Guardians will be Groot, Star-Lord and Rocket Raccoon.

sinikettu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dre_savage: Hard to say with movie Groot, I don't recall him being exposed to fire in the movie. His fireproof in the comics though.

G4hardcore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

None of the Guardians can hurt The Thing. The Thing can break Groot in half. None of the Guardians can break Sue's shields if they were trapped in one, and Reed is the smartest one here by far. Johnny is fast enough to avoid a lot of attacks, and his offense is undeniably potent. I say F4 9/10.

Boomkilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Damn...this is tough...but I have to go with... .... fantastic 4.. I guess because of their superpo... actually guardians of the galaxy because their more skilled...there I said it....BOOM!!!!

G4hardcore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boomkilla: you're right, but skill won't give them the ability to hurt the thing or break sue's fields.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Boomkilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boomkilla: you're right, but skill won't give them the ability to hurt the thing or break sue's fields.

Very true... Where would you say Drax the Destroyer strength ranks?

WhySoBiased

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By WhySoBiased

Gamora beats Invisable woman, let's be honest we saw not a lot of impressive things from her in the movies. The most impressive was the force fields but Gamora is a beast in the movie and should be able to handle IW

Groot can solo everyone except human torch, but since groot and rocket are like always together rocket can shoot him down, he's a smart dude who likes his guns.

The thing...well lets not go there

Starlord taking Reed is really hard to say, in the movie he was good but not good enough to take Reed so I say reed takes starlord in a close fight

And lets not forgot GoTG has an extra member but he's like the thing, Drax and the Thing did not get to show off strength feats in the movie as much as I would have liked to seen. So imo i'd say

No Caption Provided

G4hardcore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By G4hardcore

@boomkilla: Drax has strength significantly lower than Thing. The only thing that they're equals in is fighting skill, but strength and durability are Thing's by far. The Thing is, no pun intended, that Drax had no real feats in the movies. If I didn't know better, I'd say he's got Captain America tier strength... but surely that can't be the case, right?

G4hardcore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@whysobiased:

Why so biased? Invisible Woman stomps on Gamora up and down the galaxy, let's be real. Literally all it takes is one force field. I'll acknowledge that in a hand to hand fight, Invisible Woman won't last a minute, but she Will turn invisible, and Gamora Won't see the hits coming anymore.

Groot vs Thing: Grit can't hurt Thing. Physically, he's also far weaker.

Groot vs Sue: Groot can't break the force fields.

Groot vs Reed: Groot can't hurt Reed either.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boomkilla: Drax has strength significantly lower than Thing. The only thing that they're equals in is fighting skill, but strength and durability are Thing's by far. The Thing is, no pun intended, that Drax had no real feats in the movies. If I didn't know better, I'd say he's got Captain America tier strength... but surely that can't be the case, right?

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@whysobiased:

Why so biased? Invisible Woman stomps on Gamora up and down the galaxy, let's be real. Literally all it takes is one force field. I'll acknowledge that in a hand to hand fight, Invisible Woman won't last a minute, but she Will turn invisible, and Gamora Won't see the hits coming anymore.

this

WhySoBiased

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@g4hardcore:

I hope you realize this is movie battles not comics.

IW, in the movies I recal no h2h feats at all and Gamora in the movie was a trained assassin she can hear you know.

Groot in the movie was able to protect the other 4 members and survive a giant blast I don't know how powerful it was but it was strong enough to destroy a giant ship and he survived it so im pretty sure he can take on the thing in the movie universe.

How the heck can Groot not hurt reed? In the movie he got hurt plenty of times and groot is a powerhouse indeed.

I said groot can solo everyone except HT in my opinion but imagine them all together as one.

Crimz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Guardians.

Sue is useless, her shields can be easily broken

Reed is useless, he showed nothing great about his intellect

It's down to Ben and Johnny and they can't take them on by themselves.