Movie Bane vs Movie Spider-Men

This topic is locked from further discussion.

FiMFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By FiMFTW
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Movie Madame Web (I know, shut up) observes the first battle between Bane and Batman in TDKR, is shocked by the triumph of evil and decides to intervene, she gathers either Tobey Parker or Peter Garfield to battle Bane.

Each Spidey will battle the exact same fight Batman did, they will be impersonating Batman when fighting Bane.

Each approaches Bruce Wayne and upon seeing their superhuman abilities agrees to let them take his place.

They'll be wearing the batsuit, will have exactly 1 day of training by Bruce Wayne to use his standard gadgets. Both are in their absolute physical prime.

They are fighting to SUBDUE Bane, no killing/long term injuries.

As for their physical abilities, Their durability will be that of Batman's, their superhuman strength will be quartered, reflexes unchanged, senses unchanged, wall-crawling and webbing disabled. Agility, flexibility and speed will be DRASTICALLY reduced whilst wearing the batsuit. (Yet if it matters, they remain flexible enough to tank a backbreaker without much problem.)

Bane's mask thingy is completely indestructible and neither Spider-Man will be able to damage it or restrict his breathing no matter what.

Bane and Catwoman will remain completely oblivious no matter what (Voice, change in stature/height etc. etc.).

Over the course of the fight Bane's rage will continue to build until he becomes borderline bloodlusted.

Who wins?

VeganDiet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By VeganDiet

Quarter strength of a guy who could stop a subway train, and catch that huge wall should still be enough to take down Bane.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Vrakmul

Spidey wrecks Bane. Either of them are way stronger and more durable and can still dance circles around Bane.

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Spidey curbstomps. Spite

FiMFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By FiMFTW

Okay, I apologize for making it so evidently one sided, let's say we reduce Spider's strength to equal that of Bane, is it still spite?

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Vrakmul

@FiMFTW said:

Okay, I apologize for making it so evidently one sided, let's say we reduce Spider's strength to equal that of Bane, is it still spite?

At that point it's pretty much pointless to use Spidey.

SilkNSmooth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By SilkNSmooth

it still spite caused spidey would just speed blitzed the hell out of him JS

FiMFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By FiMFTW

@Vrakmul:

Well, yeah :(

This started as an argument between me (A Spider-Man fan) and my friend who'd take several bullets for Batman were he real, he said that Bane would clobber Parker any day of the week, and I just wanted to prove him wrong, but I also know you guys are smart enough to side with Spider-Man so this is my desperate attempt to make the fight interesting.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#9  Edited By Strider1992

@Vrakmul said:

@FiMFTW said:

Well Spider-man would still win. Bane's strength would just be equal. Spider-man is still much faster, much more agile, has a spider-sense and webbing. Spider-man would still stomp even if strength was equalized. The only condition Bane would win is if all stats were equal but then it really is pointless to do.

PlasticBag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By PlasticBag

@Strider92 said:

@Vrakmul said:

@FiMFTW said:

Well Spider-man would still win. Bane's strength would just be equal. Spider-man is still much faster, much more agile, has a spider-sense and webbing. Spider-man would still stomp even if strength was equalized. The only condition Bane would win is if all stats were equal but then it really is pointless to do.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#11  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

Spider-Man stomps.