• 131 results
Troll_Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Troll_Hunter

US Found no use in the avengers.. and the president decides to take them out..

900 us soldiers with rifles rpgs and grenades.. and 70 tanks supported by 60 f15 fighter jets and 20 apache helicopters. decides to take them out in new york..

can the soldiers take them out.?

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@troll_hunter:

LOL no

US tropes get soloed by Captain America while the rest go out for some scwarme

Troll_Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@troll_hunter:

LOL no

I don't think so. a rocket launcher could easily kill cap.

Avatar image for phantomlantern8
PhantomLantern8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

These threads don't work when nobody knows a single damned thing about any military.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@troll_hunter:

though his indestructible Vibraninum shield? that allows him to Tank Thors Best strike? yeah RPG's are useless

and this is considering can they hit him at all which is not likely Basicly Cap gets into the middle of this group and takes them out at close range the tanks are less then useless as it breaks up the US troops and limits how many can attack cap at the same time and to make matter worse the Troops have to check their fire or risk shooting their comrads where as cap can go crazy

Cap alone has a good if not great chance of soloing this trow in the hulk who tears apart tanks and soldurs for breakfeast and Thor who can nuke them into oblivien and tonny and his itty bitty tank buster missiles?

This is a spite stomp for the avengers

Easternwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black Widow

Iron Man

Hawkeye

Captain America

With Tanks and fully armed Planes plus RPGS and sheer numbers, surround and kill

but it wouldnt work on iron man, and he has feats agaisnt heat seaking missiles, if we had nukes we could prolly do it, he could maybe stop one but not 15

Thor+Hulk

well we have 17,000 nukes, if we got them all off in hulks face, he prolly live, and theres no nukes here, let alone 17 k so no

deaditegonzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Based on what we actually have from a feats standpoint, the military fails, but only because they have no answer for Thor or Hulk. Those two are the only survivors, and Thor probably feels like garbage.

Troll_Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@troll_hunter:

though his indestructible Vibraninum shield? that allows him to Tank Thors Best strike? yeah RPG's are useless

and this is considering can they hit him at all which is not likely Basicly Cap gets into the middle of this group and takes them out at close range the tanks are less then useless as it breaks up the US troops and limits how many can attack cap at the same time and to make matter worse the Troops have to check their fire or risk shooting their comrads where as cap can go crazy

Cap alone has a good if not great chance of soloing this trow in the hulk who tears apart tanks and soldurs for breakfeast and Thor who can nuke them into oblivien and tonny and his itty bitty tank buster missiles?

This is a spite stomp for the avengers

Having a vibranium shield doesn't automatically protect you from shrapnels and heat generated by the explosion.. a sniper can easily take cap out.

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk thor and iron man are the only factors here.

JoshuaDBr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk and Stark might be able to survive, but the rest would go down fairly quick. Stark might be able to take down there systems, and they'd never take out Hulk. So for those reasons I'd give this one to the Avengers. Especially since Captain America would understand the military and be able to make a very good strategy against them.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@easternwind:

900 us soldiers with rifles rpgs and grenades.. and 70 tanks supported by 60 f15 fighter jets and 20 apache helicopters

@troll_hunter:

Having a vibranium shield doesn't automatically protect you from shrapnels and heat generated by the explosion

and yes it does actally it tanks explosions all the time

snipers

what snipers you just said 900 tropes no snipers are mentioned and they still have to pick off a moveing target from long range who is bobbing and weaving while decimateing the ground forces

and i missed the air suport with that Cap can't solo anymore -.- he can still hit them hard with comendered tanks IM will solo the air force he tore apart 2 of the US best aircraft while trying to avoid them

deaditegonzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@easternwind:

900 us soldiers with rifles rpgs and grenades.. and 70 tanks supported by 60 f15 fighter jets and 20 apache helicopters

@troll_hunter:

Having a vibranium shield doesn't automatically protect you from shrapnels and heat generated by the explosion

snipers

what snipers you just said 900 tropes no snipers are mentioned and they still have to pick off a moveing target from long range who is bobbing and weaving while decimateing the ground forces

and i missed the air suport with that Cap can't solo anymore -.- he can still hit them hard with comendered tanks IM will solo the air force he tore apart 2 of the US best aircraft while trying to avoid them

Iron Man's best suit was destroyed by a semi-truck.

PurpleCandy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Captain America is no slouch, if he can hold his own against aliens then he can take on the US Army. But the US Army could just use white phosphorous or some other chemical weapon on him, he hasn't shown how he fares against it.

Iron Man can probably take them on, but in Iron Man 3 he was pretty nerfed. Unless e does the thing controlling 20+ suits.

Hulk has already took on the US army, as shown in his first movie, plus he took on aliens too.

And Thor is a god.

Movie Avengers could enslave the real world if they wanted too.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

You know, because Hulk alone hasn't taken on the military before...

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nerd Of A Hero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 94

User Lists: 2

#16  Edited By Nerd Of A Hero
Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerwasp:

Loading Video...

WP!, i think you need to let the person who formed this thread that he just made like the biggest spite with 900 troops for an army that the president ordered LOL XD

Avatar image for rudebomberboy01
RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By RudeBomberBoy01

@deaditegonzo

Loading Video...

Avatar image for rudebomberboy01
RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

4:03

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They need Nukes

flashback0180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

they don't need nukes , they need gods-_-

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#22 jwwprod  Online

Hulk solos.

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

#23  Edited By Fallschirmjager

@jwwprod said:

Hulk solos.

Hulk can't solo 60 fighter jets.

Avatar image for thecheesestabber
TheCheeseStabber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#24  Edited By TheCheeseStabber

Cap stands tall and looks them all in the eye.

They all leave.

jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

• Hawkeye
  • Black Widow
  • Captain America
  • Iron Man

All die in the order. By the time those four are died, their numbers are already halved. Then Thor and Hulk finish them.

Avatar image for blackhawk000111
blackhawk000111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By blackhawk000111

@deaditegonzo:

@cjdavis103 said:

@easternwind:

@troll_hunter:

snipers

It was the worst suite not the best

bgibs13390

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

Speaking as someone who is actually in the military and has seen what our weapons can actually do when not in a movie the Military wins. Hulk might survive for a bit but he still dies. Nobody in the movie Avengers can survive something like this.

Dre_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Military loses.

Cap, Hawkeye and Widow take out a handful, like 50, but they'd eventually get overwhelmed eventually by land units.

Iron Man can take out a few jets, especially due to his better maneuverability, but I still think a lucky shot or two from a jet hits him.

The ace in the hole is Thor's ability to fly up ridiculously high and call down lightning strikes to take out the remaining choppers and jets. This will def take a while since there are so many of them and they move fast. But If he uses the fact that I believe they have altitude restrictions, he can do it.

Hulk thrashes the tanks. He's too fast for them to shoot him without doing collateral damage. Jumps on one tank, throws it at approaching tanks, then jumps 300ft in the air as the tanks slowly try to zero in on his position. He lands in the middle of other tanks and kicks/pushes/punches them. Rinse and repeat.

Cregan_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avengers. Thor solos, Hulk solos, IM nearly solos

deaditegonzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By deaditegonzo

@rudebomberboy01: And? That suit was replaced with the suit in Iron Man 3, which was destroyed by a semi-truck.

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor solos

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The people making an argument for Cap are laughable.

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Chibi_cute

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

To be honest, the only person that would survive all this is the Hulk. Thor was stabbed by Loki and got hurt and got cut by a boulder. He has good durability against blunt force, i.e Hulk's punches, but when it comes to piercing damage, it's a different story. He probably would've died from an arrow were it not for Sif blocking it. Thor has lots of potential taking out lots, but if they actually hit him, he most likely dies.

Sachmoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If the avengers are smart and are given time to come up with a plan (don't really need too much time, Cap game planned the NY battle fairly quickly) they take out the jets and copters first. Iron man, Thor and Hulk handle that rather easily. Iron mans shoulder bombs he used on the chitauri when they first entered through the wormhole should take out quite a few easy. Thors thunder attack from avengers could take out many more. And hulk could take out a good amount himself.

I feel bad for the guys manning the tanks. We saw how effective they were on The incredible Hulk, and Iron Man takes them one out with a single missile. Hell, we saw Cap hoping around blowing them up in his flick. There maybe casualties to Widow and hawkeye. Mayyyybe Cap, but the other 3 secure the victory kinda easy.

deaditegonzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

To be honest, the only person that would survive all this is the Hulk. Thor was stabbed by Loki and got hurt and got cut by a boulder. He has good durability against blunt force, i.e Hulk's punches, but when it comes to piercing damage, it's a different story. He probably would've died from an arrow were it not for Sif blocking it. Thor has lots of potential taking out lots, but if they actually hit him, he most likely dies.

Actually, you make a really good point. I dont see anything they do hurting the Hulk, he hasnt been shown injured at all to my recollection, but Hulk is the only one.

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@troll_hunter:

LOL no

No.. Cap can't solo because a couple missiles would kill him and how is he suppose to hold his shield against 900 soldiers shooting against him at the same time? Highest he can take out is 10 soldiers then he dies horrible since he is just above peak human.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sachmoo said:

If the avengers are smart and are given time to come up with a plan (don't really need too much time, Cap game planned the NY battle fairly quickly) they take out the jets and copters first. Iron man, Thor and Hulk handle that rather easily. Iron mans shoulder bombs he used on the chitauri when they first entered through the wormhole should take out quite a few easy. Thors thunder attack from avengers could take out many more. And hulk could take out a good amount himself.

I feel bad for the guys manning the tanks. We saw how effective they were on The incredible Hulk, and Iron Man takes them one out with a single missile. Hell, we saw Cap hoping around blowing them up in his flick. There maybe casualties to Widow and hawkeye. Mayyyybe Cap, but the other 3 secure the victory kinda easy.

You raise a good argument, but that's given that they have prep. Iron Man would more than likely be in the air alone and I really don't see him taking out 60 jets all on his own. Cap without a doubt is going to die, sorry to say. There are 900 soldiers tracking them all and unlike movie armies who focus on one thing, there are going to be several squads focused on different objectives and won't just go out in the open but would rather secure higher ground and lots of cover.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#39  Edited By Wolverine008

Sounds like I hear underestimation of the Cap!

No Caption Provided

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By MethoKi

@batman242 said:

Sounds like I hear underestimation of the Cap!

No Caption Provided

Jack_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Jack_

I feel like the military would just send assassins to kill Stark, Cap, Banner, Black Widow and Hawkeye in their sleep. I know Banner said he tried suicide and survived by transforming, but I'm sure if he is decapitated in his sleep he won't re-form. The only real problem is Thor, unless they could poison him too or something.

Now, if it's a straight fight in NYC like the OP stated, I think Thor would survive due to his flight and area affect potential, but all the other Avengers would die. Iron Man might live if he plays it smart and tries to leave at the beginning. US military is enough to hurt Hulk in his movie. And let's not even bring nukes into this. Those would result in a stomp in US favor. But with Thor surviving he would just decimate what remains of the US forces. Could go to US if they play it smart and use assassins, in a straight fight they lose to Thor.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leonkarlen123:

that was before i saw the air suport he can take ground forces

how is he suppose to hold his shield against 900 soldiers shooting against him at the same time?

like this he runs towards the tanks and use them for covor as he starts smacking them left and right and they will not shoot freely as Cap is in the middle of them tell me will they actally shoot as someone right next to where their buddys are and risk killing them? samee with gernades ans explosives are they willing to kill their buddys?

Highest he can take out is 10 soldiers then he dies horrible since he is just above peak human.

wow underselling much

Avatar image for buckycapwintersoldier
BuckyCapWinterSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap knows the military, I mean, he was in it. Course, his knowledge of the military is about 70 years outdated. But, no really. Black Widow and Hawkeye get behind enemy lines, take them out as the super-spy assassins they are, Thor and Hulk take out the big guns and nukes (but I doubt the army would use multiple nukes on their own country to take out a few people), Cap handles the strategy and jacks a tank, and Iron Man hacks all their weapons and make them pretty useless, or uses them on the army. Avengers win here, no doubt about it.

deaditegonzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ITT: Avengers fanboys who dont realize that the movie Avengers were not that powerful.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap knows the military, I mean, he was in it. Course, his knowledge of the military is about 70 years outdated. But, no really. Black Widow and Hawkeye get behind enemy lines, take them out as the super-spy assassins they are, Thor and Hulk take out the big guns and nukes (but I doubt the army would use multiple nukes on their own country to take out a few people), Cap handles the strategy and jacks a tank, and Iron Man hacks all their weapons and make them pretty useless, or uses them on the army. Avengers win here, no doubt about it.

.....You're serious, aren't you?

Sachmoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batman242: Like i stated, they wont need prep time realistically. Cap came up with the gameplan instantly once they were all gathered together. I agree that Cap has a good chance of dying, but it isn't a certainty like you state. Of course the military will be more organized than what we see on movies, but Cap also isn't going to just be out in the open waiting to be shot. And they also arent going to just be firing rpgs and leveling the city willy nilly. Also, im imagining they all have Standard AK's. The op doesn;t give them sniper rifles. So Putting Hawkeye hi in a bldg is MAJOR. He is gonna take out pretty much any soldiers out in the open. The base humans here only have to survive long enough for the big 3 to take out the air support. After that, they are in the clear.

Lastly, if the Avengers are allowed all feats, Tony's House Party Protocol For the win!

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sachmoo said:

@batman242: Like i stated, they wont need prep time realistically. Cap came up with the gameplan instantly once they were all gathered together. I agree that Cap has a good chance of dying, but it isn't a certainty like you state. Of course the military will be more organized than what we see on movies, but Cap also isn't going to just be out in the open waiting to be shot. And they also arent going to just be firing rpgs and leveling the city willy nilly. Also, im imagining they all have Standard AK's. The op doesn;t give them sniper rifles. So Putting Hawkeye hi in a bldg is MAJOR. He is gonna take out pretty much any soldiers out in the open. The base humans here only have to survive long enough for the big 3 to take out the air support. After that, they are in the clear.

Lastly, if the Avengers are allowed all feats, Tony's House Party Protocol For the win!

Good points. The OP needs to specify on many stuff then.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cjdavis103: Cap has no answer for the Apache helicopters......

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leonkarlen123:

that was before i saw the air suport he can take ground forces

how is he suppose to hold his shield against 900 soldiers shooting against him at the same time?

like this he runs towards the tanks and use them for covor as he starts smacking them left and right and they will not shoot freely as Cap is in the middle of them tell me will they actally shoot as someone right next to where their buddys are and risk killing them? samee with gernades ans explosives are they willing to kill their buddys?

Highest he can take out is 10 soldiers then he dies horrible since he is just above peak human.

wow underselling much

I'm not underrating Steve but 900 heavy armed soldiers is clearly to much, he doesn't have unlimited stamina to.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leonkarlen123:

he dosent need to he can drop a solderer in a single punch/shield strike

and they are not attacking him all at once as he has broken up the troopes into smaller groups

and if worse comes to worse Cpa can use hit and run tactics to avoid a 900 on one fight in fact this allso applies to the entire fight as well there is nothing stoping the avengers from pummeling them in a suprise attack then falling back and resting this limits the armys movements and options in fighting them

oh and whats stoping Tony from hacking them?