Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided

-No prep

-How many Sentinels would it take?/could the Avengers handle?

I thought the Sentinels were pretty impressive in the film so this might be a good match up.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avengers could wreck sentinels if they faced them, though hawkman, BW, and Cap America wouldn't be the factors here. Since the sentinels have no prep, which means they haven't come in contact with anyone than I can see them taking a few, until you have a hulked out sentinel then things get nasty.

icec0ld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

avengers lose badly. considering in the movie it was implied the sentinels killed them already.

the sentinels have superior numbers, and they can adapt to anything the avengers can hit them with. the only thing they couldnt counter was a blinks teleporting, they had to overwhelm her. they can heal instantly and can counter energy attacks of all kinds and they can shape shift, they are also crazy fast, have great range and are really smart. this fight is hopeless for anyone.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By rogueshadow  Moderator

@pantherman said:

avengers lose badly. considering in the movie it was implied the sentinels killed them already.

the sentinels have superior numbers, and they can adapt to anything the avengers can hit them with. the only thing they couldnt counter was a blinks teleporting, they had to overwhelm her. they can heal instantly and can counter energy attacks of all kinds and they can shape shift, they are also crazy fast, have great range and are really smart. this fight is hopeless for anyone.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for ultrastarkiller
ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

They adapt to the Avengers and win.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 rogueshadow  Moderator

Hulk crushes them.

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 70

@eisenfauste said:

Avengers could wreck sentinels if they faced them, though hawkman, BW, and Cap America wouldn't be the factors here. Since the sentinels have no prep, which means they haven't come in contact with anyone than I can see them taking a few, until you have a hulked out sentinel then things get nasty.

Hawkeye actually, and remember that his explosive arrows were one-shotting Chitauri vessels. I think he's a factor, or at least moreso than Cap and Natasha who I agree, are outclassed. That said the Avengers probably wouldn't be able to take down too many Mark X Sentinels before they got overwhelmed. Especially since if the Sentinels keep coming they'll eventually adapt and stomp.

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Im not sure if they're going to put Hulk down

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zhurong: Enough of them could, and again, they can adapt. I don't think Hulk could hold out for too long against a bunch of Sentinels that have by that point adapted to both him and his teammates.

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

Hulk and Thor. Either solo.

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@granitesoldier: Against one yes, not necessarily an endless number. The OP asked how many it would take to put the Avengers down and/or what was the maximum number of Sentinels that they could successfully defeat. So there's no set number of Sentinels here. But I do believe that enough of them would stomp the Avengers. Especially when they inevitably start adapting.

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@granitesoldier: Against one yes, not necessarily an endless number. The OP asked how many it would take to put the Avengers down and/or what was the maximum number of Sentinels that they could successfully defeat. So there's no set number of Sentinels here. But I do believe that enough of them would stomp the Avengers. Especially when they inevitably start adapting.

They adapt to the x-gene though, to mutation, of which Hulk and Thor have none. Hulk and Thor are also both stronger than Colossus, I can see these things getting one-hit repeatedly. Thor lightning storms could take out massive numbers. If you want to go the route that Hulk is "mutated", which he isn't because there's never been any indication his DNA or genetic code is altered, just that his blood is irradiated, Thor isn't a mutant or anything remote to it. I highly doubt Sentinels can adapt to an Asgardian. Could wave after wave after wave of Sentinels win? Maybe, but the amount of time it'd take for them to eventually win would be ridiculous, and I doubt there are that many.

Awesomedude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avengers.

icec0ld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By icec0ld

@granitesoldier:

they dont adapt to the x gene. they are super forms of mystique. instead of simply copying a persons look they can copy their powers and mqnipulate its own dna to counter any attack against it. lightning wont work on then niether would lasers.

these sentinels walked through a diverse offensively stacked x men team that had impeccable team work.

hawkeye cap and widow die quickly. thor gets killed next, he is crazy weak. especially his new movie in which he was shown to be basically human without his hammer. even having to take a train to get around without it.

iron man is the trump card here. starks could find a way to hack them, but that is the only chance they have to win.

icec0ld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

someone please clarify. Didnt they say the team of mutants that were fighting the sentinels were the last heroes not killed or captured by the sentinels. wouldnt that imply the avengers were already defeated? logan said they were the last of the resistance which consisted of mutants and their allies.

also teleportation is a crazy strong super power. It is waaaay underrated, and the x-men have the best coordination of any team.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

someone please clarify. Didnt they say the team of mutants that were fighting the sentinels were the last heroes not killed or captured by the sentinels. wouldnt that imply the avengers were already defeated? logan said they were the last of the resistance which consisted of mutants and their allies.

How exactly would the Avengers have been defeated if the Avengers dont even exist in the X-Men cinematic universe?

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pantherman It could be the Fantastic Four and Spider-Man

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@granitesoldier:

they dont adapt to the x gene. they are super forms of mystique. instead of simply copying a persons look they can copy their powers and mqnipulate its own dna to counter any attack against it. lightning wont work on then niether would lasers.

these sentinels walked through a diverse offensively stacked x men team that had impeccable team work.

hawkeye cap and widow die quickly. thor gets killed next, he is crazy weak. especially his new movie in which he was shown to be basically human without his hammer. even having to take a train to get around without it.

iron man is the trump card here. starks could find a way to hack them, but that is the only chance they have to win.

Trask states they find the gene that makes mutants, mutants. Thor and Hulk are not mutants. Stark is also a normal guy, so there is no "power" to adapt to. Thor is not crazy weak, that's pretty fallacious based on what I'm not sure. Hulk would one shot most, but Stark doesn't have the firepower to put the Sentinels down. However, as I said before, Stark doesn't have a mutation in his blood, so nothing for the Sentinels to adapt to.

Also, the Avengers and X-Men are two separate movie universes. At best the Sentinels took out the Fantastic Four and Spider-Man, but there isn't even any indication those three share a universe to my knowledge. Each appear to be their own self-contained world.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

@pantherman It could be the Fantastic Four and Spider-Man

Spider-man belongs to Sony, not Fox. So he isn't part of their universe. Also, I don't think the Fantastic Four are either, given that they are rebooting that.

GXrevolution96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

The thing with the sentinels was that they never went up against anyone rometely close to hulk's strength. They were never challenged by anyone of equal strength. The strongest mutant they faced was Colossus, whom they adapted to by mimicking is metal alloy skin, and by ripping him into two. The only way they could take him down was to overwhelm him in numbers. Apart from him, there was no other mutant that came close to having the physical strength to take the sentinels down. Moreover, I don't think the sentinels could adapt to ones physical strength and durability. Hulk is exponentially more durable and stronger than Colossus, so he'd be able to take any of their hits, including energy attacks.

As for Thor, It shouldn't be difficult for him to take take them down. The Sentinels would have no was to adapt to thor as he is not a mutant. The sentinels are similar to the frost giants in terms of size and strength, and Thor laid waste to dozens of them without breaking as much as a sweat. Furthermore, they'd have no way of adapting to mjolnir. One hit from mjolnir would pretty much end them. The only thing that they could adapt to his Thor's lightning, which is well within their limits, as they were capable of adapting to Iceman's subzero tempatures and hotspots extreme heat.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Avengers go down. They can easily overwhelm Hulk like The alien army did. All they have to do to Thor is lol, stab him.

Avatar image for rudebomberboy01
RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By RudeBomberBoy01

@patrat18 said:

Avengers go down. They can easily overwhelm Hulk like The alien army did. All they have to do to Thor is lol, stab him.

Good luck with 'stabbing' Thor -_-

Based on the OP rules, the Avengers will eventually go down.

Hulk/Thor/Tony would've one-shotted a lot of the Sentinels by then. How exactly are they going to 'adapt' to Thor, Iron Man, and Hulk(even though none of them are mutants and have no trace of x-gene in their blood)?

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@patrat18 said:

Good luck with 'stabbing' Thor -_-

Based on the OP rules, the Avengers will eventually go down.

Hulk/Thor/Tony would've one-shotted a lot of the Sentinels by then. How exactly are they going to 'adapt' to Thor, Iron Man, and Hulk(even though none of them are mutants and have no trace of x-gene in their blood)?

Like Loki did, twice? And spare me the "Oh it was an asgardian knife"

Hulk got overpowered, so i don't see why the Sentinels can't do the same. It's only a matter of time before they catch Tony and beat the sh!t out of him.

SkyRobo1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If they fight as a Team then they could possibly take down 3-4 dozens of Sentinels (Max I would say)

If they fight on their own then this is how I'd see it go down;

Natasha - Probably won't survive a single Sentinel (Since she has no weapons to deal damage to it)

Hawkeye - Can take down maybe 1-3 (maybe) depending on what type of arrow he uses and if he doesn't run out of it.

Captain America - Cap can maybe take down 2-4 (He can take down a sentinel by using his shield to redirect a beam back at it.)

Hulk - The green giant can most likely take down 1-2 dozen.

Thor - Again like the Hulk Thor can most likely take down 1-2 dozen.

@pantherman : Xmen is not part of Earth-199999

Avatar image for rudebomberboy01
RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By RudeBomberBoy01

@patrat18:

Thor has only been stabbed once, get your facts straight.

And no, regular knives and bullets have been shown to be ineffective against Asgardian skin. Again, good luck with 'stabbing' Thor.

Hulk got overpowered, so i don't see why the Sentinels can't do the same. It's only a matter of time before they catch Tony and beat the sh!t out of him.

Overpowering Hulk is one thing, putting the Hulk down is another. How exactly are they going to catch Tony? I'd love to read your reasons.

And how exactly are they going to put Thor down?

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By patrat18

@rudebomberboy01 said:

@patrat18:

Thor has only been stabbed once, get your facts straight.

And no, regular knives and bullets have been shown to be ineffective against Asgardian skin. Again, good luck with 'stabbing' Thor.

Overpowering Hulk is one thing, putting the Hulk down is another. How exactly are they going to catch Tony? I'd love to read your reasons.

And how exactly are they going to put Thor down?

Since when? Thor has been hurt by a tiny knife, and has taken damage by brute force. Iron man doesn't always stay in the air when he fights. He will come down to fight them, and his ground combat is pretty slow compared to the Sentinels. It's only a matter of time before they start gouging Hulk's eyes and start adapting to Thor's lightning and Hulks strength.

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By adamTRMM

Well, to be honest Hulk, Thor and Iron Man are much better equipped for this battle than most of the X-men they faced. But still, those damn Sentinels were extremely overpowered and besides some of the better moves by Mjolnir there's still not much they can do. In the end, Iron man is dead the second they catch him, Hulk is getting outnumbered, and so does Thor.

15-20 Sentinels will be enough, if they job hard.

CheeseSticks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By CheeseSticks

Wow people are higly overrestimating the Avengers. Hawkeye taking down 1-3 sentinels? LOL

Have you see DoFP? Sentinels stomp the Avengers eventually. Only Hulk and Thor could destroy some of them.

BloodsunXL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron Man, Hulk, and Thor take them out handily. The Sentinels can't adapt to non mutants so it would be alot harder for them to fight the Avengers.

Thor alone would take out dozens of Sentinels with Mjholnir, and his lightning would take out many.

Hulk would rip alot of them apart if the came in contact.

Tony(thanks to Jarvis's AI) would be able to detect all the Sentinels and can detect all their weak points and could kill them from a distance.

icec0ld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@granitesoldier:

they only use the x gene to track and identify mutants. it has nothing to due with their ability to adapt to super powers and it was clearly stated they can target whoever they want. They can adapt to anything including advanced coordinated attacks.

most the avengers die quickly. thor without his hammer is useless as shown in his new film. Thor also got smacked around by that super elf who just had brute strength while sentinel x was shown to grow stronger during its fight with colossus and overpower him, they are very smart, durable and can heal almost instantly, they have powerful beam attacks, can counter energy attacks, and morph their own weapons. The avengers stand no chance at all.

As for the hulk, they would simply drain his gamma and revert him back. This is the weak avengers hulk, not the monstrous power house from Ang lees film that survived a nuke after overloading absorbing man. That Hulk would walk through any number of sentinels. The new one is so weak he reverted back to banner after a free fall but the old hulk rode lightning from a cloud into boulders and brushed it off like nothing in ths Ang lee version.

Drew_Tan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd say probably about 40ish sentinels coming all at once would be enough to overwhelm them. Thor and Hulk could take out a few and ironman's explosive weaponry might damage them as well. Problem is these sentinels were shown to be able to instantaneously heal from damage unless they get blown to bits instantly.

icec0ld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rudebomberboy01:

Just so you know in the Avengers film Thor was bleeding when he fell from that trap meant for the hulk. And he was bleeding after getting beat up by the super elf. So its clear he can be hurt by normal blunt force trauma and cut wounds, you simply have to hit him hard enough.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 rogueshadow  Moderator

I think this adaptive ability is being a bit overrated, they couldn't adapt to Colossus' durability despite their abilities, it still took a few of them to rip him in half, what makes you think they can adapt to Hulk's or Thor's strength and durability which are >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Colossus'.

frozenedge2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

The only Avengers who'd last to the end would be Stark, Thor, and Hulk. In the last fight against the X-Men the Sentinels showed they could fly and use different powers they'd already copied from other mutants to combat certain powers (they used Emma's diamond skin, a variation of Lady Deathstrike's claws, and what looked like stone skin as well) so they aren't limited to the mutants powers they're directly combating. I think the Sentinels would eventually adapt to Thor's lightning and then proceed to overwhelm him through numbers and probably bombard him with different types of energy blasts (the most they've done is generate heat similar to Sunspot and the standard face blast that killed Warpath and it took three Sentinels to overload Bishop). They could do the same to Hulk probably and just bombard him with blasts until he couldn't hold out anymore. They'd eventually catch up to Stark as he'd try and swing around and help out Thor and Hulk or they'd just catch him in the air.

GXrevolution96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All thor would have to do is is start swinging mjolnir and sip up a bit vortex to suck them all into the air(like he did in thor 1) and then blitz them all with a powerful lightning strike(chutari portal)

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Thor would take the majority of sentinel kills since he is the most powerful member on their team with versatility on his side ,How many Sentinels could they kill alot more than the x-men did in Days of the future past thats for sure.

lantian1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tony would take down or damage at least forty in the first few moment thanks to his missile system.

Did Storm ever hit Sentinels with lightning? Certainly nothing like Thor hit the Chtauri or the Aether with.

If Thor brought down a hurricane like he did in the first film cold they even get near

As to Thor and the knife watch Agents of SHIELD in which a basic Asgardian blocked a knife like it was putty

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By w0nd

@granitesoldier said:

@pantherman said:

@granitesoldier:

Trask states they find the gene that makes mutants, mutants. Thor and Hulk are not mutants. Stark is also a normal guy, so there is no "power" to adapt to. Thor is not crazy weak, that's pretty fallacious based on what I'm not sure. Hulk would one shot most, but Stark doesn't have the firepower to put the Sentinels down. However, as I said before, Stark doesn't have a mutation in his blood, so nothing for the Sentinels to adapt to.

Also, the Avengers and X-Men are two separate movie universes. At best the Sentinels took out the Fantastic Four and Spider-Man, but there isn't even any indication those three share a universe to my knowledge. Each appear to be their own self-contained world.

yeah they find the gene that makes mutants and eliminates it.....he never said they only adapt to mutants...they have an upgraded version of mystique's power of change/ imitation...did she only turn into other mutants? no? so why would they be limited to ONLY mimicking mutant powers? you have a mutant that can shoot lightning and it would mimick or adapt to it, but if thor shoots lightning at it it would do what? stand there and watch him and let him? Doubtful.

@rogueshadow

I thought when one caught colossus punch and knocked him head first into the ground, that was it copying his strength, you could even see the metal plates on it's skin becoming shiny like colossus' It may have taken two to rip him apart, but it only took one to toss him around and pummel him. He wasn't doing that well 1 on 1

idk how many mutants in the future can just "blow shit up" but i am sure there are tons with destructive powers the same if not better than missiles.

on a side note thor isn't bullet proof in that movie, he ducked out of the way when the chopper started firing at them lol....so yeah. He was also afraid of dying when being dropped out of the helecarrier.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 rogueshadow  Moderator

@w0nd: Colossus' only strength feat is throwing Logan in X3, being stronger than him isn't that difficult.

They couldn't adapt enough to overcome his durability, showing that they have definite limits.

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@w0nd: Colossus' only strength feat is throwing Logan in X3, being stronger than him isn't that difficult.

They couldn't adapt enough to overcome his durability, showing that they have definite limits.

if we are going by feats from movies then,thats a little tough, i mean iron man couldn't crack the shell of a leviathan until he went inside of it. Not sure how durable the sentinels are. I remember their pods blowing up, and them being cut in half by teleporing, but did anyone destroy one with force or just ripping them apart?

Avatar image for xxmarvelousdcxx
XxMarvelousDCXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Cap, Hawkeye and Black Widow are non factors. Hulk and Thor (almost) destroy them, until The Sentinels adapt to their abilities. From there, it can go either way.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 rogueshadow  Moderator

@w0nd said:

@rogueshadow said:

if we are going by feats from movies then,thats a little tough, i mean iron man couldn't crack the shell of a leviathan until he went inside of it. Not sure how durable the sentinels are. I remember their pods blowing up, and them being cut in half by teleporing, but did anyone destroy one with force or just ripping them apart?

Storm did. Actually, didn't Bishop take a few down as well? I'm pretty sure he did after Storm charged him up.

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rogueshadow: it never showed storm killing any just powering bishop. And they hadnt adapted to bishops ability is my guess why his charged up energy shots worked at first. But at their last stand we saw tbe energy shots didnt work.

Im sorry to say movie avengers arent going to last long if all the mutants got wiped out. Hulk and thor would for a bit til they adapted to him and if they adapt to hulk and/or thor. Its over.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 rogueshadow  Moderator

@nerdchore: I already pointed out that their ability to adapt is limited, they couldn't become strong enough to tear Colossus in half, it took multiple Sentinels to do that, so what makes you think that they can Harm the Hulk and Thor's output/tanking ability?

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rogueshadow: because if you took a colossus vs colossus they would still need more than one colossus to rip them apart. Colossus strength is less than his durability. So gaining his strength made them stronger but hia durability still required more than one to rip him in half. Once they adapted hulks and/or thors strength and durability theyd be unstoppable

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By rogueshadow  Moderator

@rogueshadow: because if you took a colossus vs colossus they would still need more than one colossus to rip them apart. Colossus strength is less than his durability. So gaining his strength made them stronger but hia durability still required more than one to rip him in half. Once they adapted hulks and/or thors strength and durability theyd be unstoppable

The idea is that they adapt, they should have adapted to Colossus' durability, they didn't, they didn't adapt to Blink's powers either. They adapt to powers, they don't absorb them e.g. when Iceman blasted one it created the flame to counteract it, if they could absorb powers then they would have been manipulating metal to get through the barrier and controlling the elements to destroy the entire place.

Also, people are assuming a lot, the Sentinels don't have the feats to show that they can adapt to Hulk and Thor levels of power.

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rogueshadow: its true and for a lack of movie time they didnt show thwm adapting to everyones powers. And noone is Sure how they adapt whether by seeing it or it being used on thwm or by physically touching the mutant. We do know that they did absorb colossus durability or at least that one did. They werent constantly showing the armor so its hard to say. They took lady deathstrikes claws somehow so I dont see why they couldbt absorb hulks gamma radiation or thors durability

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@w0nd: You're approaching the no limit fallacy. Trask states the gene that makes a mutant a mutant. That is all we have to go on, we can't ABC logic it and assume they can adapt to any physiology. "They adapt to anything"? Both Thor and Hulk are multitudes stronger and more durable than Colossus, and it took at least three to kill Colossus both times. This means the Sentinels have limits, and have nothing to show they can overcome Hulk or Thor; you're assuming they can adapt higher. Again, this is ABC logic, and bad ABC logic, at best. Stark has nothing to adapt to, because he's essentially a man wearing a Sentinel.

@granitesoldier:

they only use the x gene to track and identify mutants. it has nothing to due with their ability to adapt to super powers and it was clearly stated they can target whoever they want. They can adapt to anything including advanced coordinated attacks.

most the avengers die quickly. thor without his hammer is useless as shown in his new film. Thor also got smacked around by that super elf who just had brute strength while sentinel x was shown to grow stronger during its fight with colossus and overpower him, they are very smart, durable and can heal almost instantly, they have powerful beam attacks, can counter energy attacks, and morph their own weapons. The avengers stand no chance at all.

As for the hulk, they would simply drain his gamma and revert him back. This is the weak avengers hulk, not the monstrous power house from Ang lees film that survived a nuke after overloading absorbing man. That Hulk would walk through any number of sentinels. The new one is so weak he reverted back to banner after a free fall but the old hulk rode lightning from a cloud into boulders and brushed it off like nothing in ths Ang lee version.

The Sentinels are not as strong as Maliketh or Kurse, see my above response. Colossus was strong and durable enough that one Sentinel couldn't overpower or kill him. It took at least three. This means they have limits, and Thor and Hulk are well above them. Also, Avengers Hulk is the SAME Hulk from his previous two movies. We know this because he has flashbacks in Incredible Hulk to the events of the movie Hulk (Ang Lee Hulk) and then in Avengers references both Incredible Hulk and Hulk. It's the same universe, and same Hulk. All those feats are applicable, same as all the feats from Thor and Dark World and for Cap First Avenger and Winter Soldier. You can say they are different, but you'd be trying to pick and choose.

They would need too many Sentinels to count here, Storm took out a decent amount on her own, and Bishop did with Storm's powers. Neither of them are on Thor or Hulk's level, and their fights against Colossus show they have limits.

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@granitesoldier: Ang lees hulk aren't the same, the timelines wouldn't sync up correctly, not to mention the origin in ang lees hulk is completely different than the one in the one Edward Norton starred in. One had his dad doing experiments on him and then getting caught in that gamma bomb like the comics, the other one showed at the start of the film they were trying to recreated the super soldier serum and he hulked out from that....or am I mistaken? Different universes.