Movie Autobots vs Terminator squad

Saiyan77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Movie Autobots vs Terminator squad (17 votes)

Autobots 71%
Terminator 29%

Its movie 4 Transformers Autobots vs 100 regular Terminators , Liquid Terminator ,T3 Female Terminator and 10 of those heliplanes in a fight

• 
Avatar image for deactivated-5a84a212043e5
deactivated-5a84a212043e5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

.....what?

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

it's certianly unique....

optimus, ironhide, bumblebee and (insert autobot here) dominate... they bring the heavy artillery here

divebomb17n2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

movie transformers sucked, they had had paper armor, plane termiator wreck

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 22

#4  Edited By stormshadow_x

@divebomb17n2: Yeah no... Most of the tie after the first the Humans had prepared weapons perfectly to combat Transformers.

divebomb17n2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormshadow_x: in the FIRST movie hix killed devastor with a regular gun, and tranformers were too weak micheal bay sucks

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

divebomb17n2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormshadow_x: Terminators have powerful plasma guns. they can tear right through that Auto Bot armor.

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormshadow_x: the tank in TF 1

I gotta rewatch.

@stormshadow_x: Terminators have powerful plasma guns. they can tear right through that Auto Bot armor.

Each of the Auto bots have the capability for AOE (On human sized beings) and IMO can surley one shot most in clusters before they lose the whole team.

divebomb17n2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@divebomb17n2: Honestly it being the only really decent one I'm surprised i remember it the least.

divebomb17n2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@divebomb17n2 said:

@stormshadow_x: the tank in TF 1

I gotta rewatch.

@sirfizzwhizz said:

Each of the Auto bots have the capability for AOE (On human sized beings) and IMO can surley one shot most in clusters before they lose the whole team.

I doubt they can ONE shot a cluster. Not that T-800s fight in clusters, thats rare.They will be in groups of 5 at most, and mostly venture off in a battle on their own due to the role T-800s fill. The only time we see them in clusters was as base defense for Skynet, and gathered in one spot.

You also have the Air Support here.

Loading Video...

Of of these, and each are capable deploying their own 5 mini ones.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5a84a212043e5
deactivated-5a84a212043e5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You really ought to specify more than you have. What weapons to the terminators have. Which model is the "Standard" terminator?

As it currently is, the HK air support could probably solo.

Avatar image for deactivated-6155f5fcc6972
deactivated-6155f5fcc6972

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormshadow_x: in the FIRST movie hix killed devastor with a regular gun, and tranformers were too weak micheal bay sucks

Those weren't regular guns. They were shooting TFs with high heat weapons, which is apparently like Kryptonite to TFs.

Rockette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Rockette

One hundred T-800's should be more than sufficient, assuming they have their plasma rifles (future, standard-issue).

The other Terminator variants and futuristic weaponry are over-kill.

Golden_Knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

in the FIRST movie hix killed devastor with a regular gun, and tranformers were too weak micheal bay sucks

What? No, no one killed Devastator/Brawl with a regular gun. Devastator/Brawl was killed by the combined strength of Bumblebee and the military, and Bumblebee was using a powerful cannon which is >>>>>>> a regular Human gun.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@starsprime3: heat base rounds for bullets and grenade launchers also worked fine on the Transformers.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz said:

@starsprime3: heat base rounds for bullets and grenade launchers also worked fine on the Transformers.

(I already deleted my post but whatever)

Firstly, those weren't regular grenade launchers, they were fitted with sabot rounds (I know real life sabot doesn't work like that but in the context of the movie, it did), there's a difference and even then, soldiers still required Bumblebee's help to finish off Brawl (Lennox even admitted that it wasn't "going well" on their own), where Bumblebee spammed fireblasts on Brawl for a whole minute before he was finished off.

Plasma weapons WILL damage them but will they take them out of the fight? (Also considering how Autobots won't just stand there and take the blasts like a chump, they'll fire back.)

Not to mention TFs will make up for Terminators' numbers with their size.

Rockette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz said:

Firstly, those weren't regular grenade launchers, they were fitted with sabot rounds (I know real life sabot doesn't work like that but in the context of the movie, it did), there's a difference and even then, soldiers still required Bumblebee's help to finish off Brawl (Lennox even admitted that it wasn't "going well" on their own), where Bumblebee spammed fireblasts on Brawl for a whole minute before he was finished off.

Plasma weapons WILL damage them but will they take them out of the fight? (Also considering how Autobots won't just stand there and take the blasts like a chump.)

If we include feats from the comics, one of the Autobots' members (Ironide) is sabot-proof, if we don't, even if he gets damaged by plasma, it won't take him out of the fight.

Not possible to be in this fight.

Ironhide DIES in the 3rd movie.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rockette said:
@starsprime3 said:
@sirfizzwhizz said:

Plasma weapons WILL damage them but will they take them out of the fight? (Also considering how Autobots won't just stand there and take the blasts like a chump.)

If we include feats from the comics, one of the Autobots' members (Ironide) is sabot-proof, if we don't, even if he gets damaged by plasma, it won't take him out of the fight.

Not possible to be in this fight.

Ironhide DIES in the 3rd movie.

Yeah, I didn't see thst the OP said AOE Autobots, that's why I edited that out.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@starsprime3:

I said this. Heat base rounds for bullets AND grenade launchers. The Skynet Plasma is far superior in heat damage and damage output.

Plasma weapons WILL damage them but will they take them out of the fight?

That a silly question. Bullets will hurt me and depending where they hit or how many they will kill.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz said:

I said this. Heat base rounds for bullets AND grenade launchers. The Skynet Plasma is far superior in heat damage and damage output.

Oh, I misunderstood, sorry.

@sirfizzwhizz said:

That a silly question. Bullets will hurt me and depending where they hit or how many they will kill.

Except you are only human, one shot from a bullet can kill you, it takes a lot more shots to bring down a Transformer and by the time that happens, Autobots will already have destroyed the Terminators. When Brawl was attacked from all sides by Autobots and humans with sabot rounds, he was downed. A few minutes later, he got right back up and proceeded to stomp the military guys without Autobots' help (as I said before, with Lennox admitting that it wasn't "going well"). So, even if Transformers can get damaged by sabots, they're still extremely hard to put down.

Anyway, it's pointless to bring up sabot rounds when we've already seen how Transformers handle plasma blasts on screen, (VERY powerful ones at that), which is what Terminators will be shooting them with. I know why you brought it up (because plasma is hotter than sabot) but we have on screen evidence of Transformers taking repeated hits from very strong plasma weapons. Repeated shots from Bumblebee's plasma blaster couldn't significantly damage Soundwave's armor and many of the Autobots in this team such as Optimus, Hound and the Dinobots, (yes they count too, Slug had an Autobot insignia in his head, for example) are tougher than him. In the second movie, for example, Optimus Prime was able to survive a point blank blast from Megatron's cannon (arguably stronger than the version seen in the first movie), which fires, you guessed it, (according to Hasbro), plasma that can send a multi ton robot flying. A few seconds later, he gets right back up and proceeds to stomp three powerful Decepticons all at once. So yeah, Terminators' plasma weaponary will probably only annoy them at best.

Transformers are also very strong, able to rip each other apart (they can survive direct hits from tank shells and air strikes). Autobots will go through the ground troops like knife cuts butter. And don't forget Dinobots, one of them is enough, there are 5 of them.

The only real challenge I see here is the Heliplanes. They don't seem to durable (compared to Transformers), seeing as how A-10 Thunderbolt II could bring one down, in comparison, the exact same planes couldn't bring Scorponok down, one of the smaller Transformers. I would say Autobots' weapons could bring them down.

Heliplanes' plasma weapons do seem powerful, even then, their destructive capability seems to vary, seeing as how in the video you posted, in one scene, it completely destroy a Thunderbolt the moment it hits, while a few seconds later, when the same plasma blast hits another Thunderbolt, it only causes rear damage and only a few seconds later does the plane explode (probably because of the flammable fuel).

Can they hit the Heliplanes? Autobots are expert marksmans and these heliplanes don't seem to be too fast. Bumblebee, for example, was able to shot a running target from another roof while he was running too, their blasts also seem to travel faster than Heliplanes, they should be able to hit them. Bumblebee and Hound also seem to posses some kind of missile guidanence system (when Bumblebee fired missiles from his wrists, the missiles didn't go in a straight direction, indicating that they can seek their target). Hound's missiles were slow moving though but he still has his big ass guns that can shoot big ass bullets in high velocity.

noah_ouellette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@golden_knight: ??? Devastator was literally bombarded by a U.S battleship. No autobot took him down

Golden_Knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noah_ouellette: I was talking about the Devasator from the first Movie:

Source - Transformers.

No Caption Provided

FearSinestro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points