Most Powerful MCU Character DCEU Wonder Woman Would Beat?

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#201 death4bunnies  Moderator  Online

@zafros13 said:

@death4bunnies:

I believe headbutts hurt more then punches, unless it's like a uppercut. (it's possible I'm wrong because I don't engage in Lethwei matches),

Also Thanos didn't punch Peter if that's what your implying, no body wanting to hurt someone does it with there under arm.

Also based on your misleading speed feat logic this guy would be a lightning timer.

https://images.app.goo.gl/3y8SN51iGi2YTce47

I didn’t imply that at all, infact I labeled it as a clothesline…. Why would you think otherwise?

Wat? Lol, that dude can perceive it in slo motion and run while it’s in slo motion,, and dodge after it’s fired at him? Dope.

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#202 death4bunnies  Moderator  Online

@eredin12 said:
@kryptonianking88 said:

Somewhere between Cap and Spider-Man like pre-vibranium Ultron or pre-IW Iron Man

This

This.

heiqn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@zafros13 said:

@death4bunnies:

I believe headbutts hurt more then punches, unless it's like a uppercut. (it's possible I'm wrong because I don't engage in Lethwei matches),

Also Thanos didn't punch Peter if that's what your implying, no body wanting to hurt someone does it with there under arm.

Also based on your misleading speed feat logic this guy would be a lightning timer.

https://images.app.goo.gl/3y8SN51iGi2YTce47

I didn’t imply that at all, infact I labeled it as a clothesline…. Why would you think otherwise?

Wat? Lol, that dude can perceive it in slo motion and run while it’s in slo motion,, and dodge after it’s fired at him? Dope.

Seriously unreal cope...

Zafros13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204  Edited By Zafros13

@death4bunnies:

I'll break it down

"Unpadded compared to a fist sure…"

Here I think you say headbutts hurts more then padded fist but not regular fists. By the way I don't think padded fists weakens striking, it's more there to protect hands which encourages the striker to use more force, it mostly protects the person getting hit from scrapes.

"but I think punches are >>> especially when mans pulling other dude to him from a dozen meters before."

Here you merge together punching and someone being pulled over to someone. Which is what happens on Titan. And an implication that what Thanos did was a punch.

"Wat? Lol, that dude can perceive it in slo motion and run while it’s in slo motion,, and dodge after it’s fired at him? Dope. "

Atleast half of the lightning timing you showed so you can say there's "40 feats" is just Peter moving while what appears to be instantaneous lightning missing him. Now Garfield does have alot more visual lightning movment

goldeneagle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@crunch5481: Did you not read my reasoning? You can’t just repeat what I said, then show a sarcastic picture.

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206 death4bunnies  Moderator  Online

@zafros13:

You don’t think pads reduce the power of a strike?? Like what?
I was literally addressing you saying headbutt s are worse than punches.. you brought up the comparison to punches.. sorry if you got confused but I clearly labeled that as a clothesline.

I labeled all the feats accordingly.. you seem to be talking about the evasion feats that I clearly labeled evasion… I see no issue with this, and when thier are 40+ feats that include everything from slo mo to reactions, to moving in tandem, to evasion I think it shows a verifiable buffet of feats for those who have strict conditions on what they accept. (Funny I don’t see you yelling at people who call Diana a lightning timer.)

Zafros13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207  Edited By Zafros13

@death4bunnies: "(Funny I don’t see you yelling at people who call Diana a lightning timer.)"

I do, saying her swinging on lightning makes her a lightning timer is a horrible conclusion. It would be much better to use the interfer of a lightning flash as a speed feat, but even then we also see the effects of gravity on her.

However there's also stuff like Steppenwolf casually reacting to Zues's lightning (even though that's not the intention) overall if you think Spider-man's a lightning timer it's ridiculous to not think Wonder Woman is.

"feats that include everything from slo mo to reactions"

Basically 2 feats where he actually see lightnings travel speed. One done for cinematography reasons. Then the rest aim dodging.

Granted Garfield has more then that. However regular humans also react faster then lightning travels down a rail in times square.

LogicBomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She's quick enough to behead thanos beforehand he snaps.

She would dominate Carol in cqc as well as thor, and can take them out thanks to her sword.

She likely blitzes Wanda.

And hulk gets the thanos treatment but worse.

So basically she can take pretty much all the mcu high tiers

she is a perfect counter to thor. piercing weapon and is several hundred times faster

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209 death4bunnies  Moderator  Online

@zafros13:

So there are lightning feats you accept… neat.

The_Gaurdian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@speedyamell said:

She's quick enough to behead thanos beforehand he snaps.

She would dominate Carol in cqc as well as thor, and can take them out thanks to her sword.

She likely blitzes Wanda.

And hulk gets the thanos treatment but worse.

So basically she can take pretty much all the mcu high tiers

@emmafrostxmen said:

she is a perfect counter to thor. piercing weapon and is several hundred times faster

Zafros13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211  Edited By Zafros13

@death4bunnies:

I don't consider any superhero movie character to have lightning time reaction speed except Fox Quicksilver.

And the other lightning timing feat I brought up for NWH Spider-man he didn't statue gravity.

Read through multiple answers on the below link.

https://www.quora.com/Do-gloves-and-wraps-actually-diminish-much-punching-power-if-any-at-all-in-boxing-or-MMA

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212 death4bunnies  Moderator  Online

@zafros13:

Don’t know what to tell you then, we’ve went over this extensively.. agree to disagree I guess.

Ye the answers from quara(not a great remorse by the way) are saying the boxer will hit harder because he’s less afraid of busting his hands.. pads still reduce force, on the hand and the face, maybe this is offset a bit by that lack of fear.. but a 60lbs punch with pads << 60lbs punch without.

Zafros13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213  Edited By Zafros13

@death4bunnies: "Ye the answers from quara"

Heard it from YouTube to.

These are multiple people with fighting experience saying the same thing, why would they be non truthful about something like this?

And I'd say there more qualified then you.

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214  Edited By death4bunnies  Moderator  Online

@zafros13:

I have fighting experience, gloves and I work the bag a few times a week… I don’t think I hit harder with gloves. Bare knuckles ofc your likely to injure yourself as well, but I don’t understand why you’d every think padding didn’t at least take something away…

Also….

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

https://www.livestrong.com/article/1003393-boxing-gloves-soften-hit/

——-

We are getting really off topic tho.

She still caps below Spidey.

Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The same way you know Skurge was shooting lead.

Haven't read anything past this comment but... when I first read thormid's comment, that was my exact thought. "How do you know it's a rock"?

D4B's response, as always, GOATed.

Zafros13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216  Edited By Zafros13

@death4bunnies: for your link, it's specifically covering boxing gloves.

This debate originated from going over UFC rules regarding headbutts vs gloved punches, where they use smaller gloves.

Avatar image for supremekilla010
SupremeKilla010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Diana destroys spiderman who has garbage offensive feats and literally would get one shotted with her blade... Hulk gets destroyed as well he way to slow sloppy and clumsy couldn't even land a hit on a low level Super soldier like blonsky... Strange gets destroyed as well he's literally as strong as the plot needs him to be.

SupremeKilla010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicgirl21: @darkrealm: WW’s sword lacks feats to say it could pierce anybody Thor tier or higher. ALSO, she is not blitzing them.

stop trolling her sword cut Doomsday who's tiers above Thor in durability who got pierced by a random knife from Loki.

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219  Edited By death4bunnies  Moderator  Online
@supremekilla010 said:

Diana destroys spiderman who has garbage offensive feats and literally would get one shotted with her blade... Hulk gets destroyed as well he way to slow sloppy and clumsy couldn't even land a hit on a low level Super soldier like blonsky... Strange gets destroyed as well he's literally as strong as the plot needs him to be.

Garbage offense feats?

I bet I can show better strikes from him than you can Diana.. by a long shot.. busting goblins blade, punching through a giant shield, busting through concrete.. etc etc etc.. Diana can’t beat any of those with a unarmed striking feat.. in 4 movies.. and in WW84 she had whole fights without her sword.. she has striking feats, why don’t you show those? Because they aren’t close to what Spidey has done with unarmed strikes? And we all know she doesn’t have lifting feats in the level of the belltower or ferry.

—-

Here show me a unarmed striking feat from Diana that beat this.

Punches through a giant shield.

Punches Goblin's arm blade in half. (Creators say suit was upgraded with glider parts)

Busts Goblin through concrete floor with a jumping stomp.

Busts into Goblin's glider with 2 elbows - Notable the glider has took explosions and busted Doc Ocks arm.

Kicks and punches apart Stark Drones - another one busted with a kick - kick - kick - punch, and he even just rips the drones apart.

Busts armored truck door

Cracks 4 inches of ballistic glass by landing on it, and breaks through it when provided with more momentum

Staggers Thanos with a kick - Staggers Thanos 3 more times

Rocks Giantman with a kick, (Giantman was tanking Warmachines missiles to the face in the same scene)- Tobey has rocked Giant Sandman with a kick.

Accidentally busts Sandmans hand. Tobey busted Giant Sandmans hand.

——

If you wanna go piercing weapons she can’t tank bullets let alone the spider arms.. that’s 4 arms vs 1 sword.

If you wanna go magic gear Spideys magic webs oneshot.

——

Spidey beats her plain and simple. .. better feats all around.

SupremeKilla010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supremekilla010 said:

Garbage offense feats?

I bet I can show better strikes from him than you can Diana.. by a long shot.. busting goblins blade, punching through a giant shield, busting through concrete.. etc etc etc.. Diana can’t beat any of those with a unarmed striking feat.. in 4 movies.. and in WW84 she had whole fights without her sword.. she has striking feats, why don’t you show those? Because they aren’t close to what Spidey has done with unarmed strikes? And we all know she doesn’t have lifting feats in the level of the belltower or ferry.

If you wanna go piercing weapons she can’t tank bullets let alone the spider arms.. that’s 4 arms vs 1 sword.

If you wanna go magic gear Spideys magic webs oneshot.

——

Spidey beats her plain and simple. .. better feats all around.

Yeah no....

Who cares about WW physical striking feats when she has a sword that can one shot him so why would she resort to a punch? Also in WW84 she was weakened majority of the movie and her most impressive feats come from BvS which is cinematically the most recent/current version of her...

Lifting strength is irrelevant in this battle... First of all Spiderman doesn't get iron spider suit because were strictly talking spiderman not any of his buffs he gets from other avengers and Diana would be able to block with her shield and chop all of those arms off easily. Magic webs don't one shot because she can vaporize any projectiles while in god mode so try again... She stops peter standard gear easily.

No Caption Provided

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221 death4bunnies  Moderator  Online

@supremekilla010:

Lol, she can’t do that without absorbing power from Ares first.

But im glad everyone can see you claim Pete has terrible striking, me show a dozen feats for Pete’s striking. .. and you being able to beat 0 of them. Looks like the same happened with strength.

So again ..:

Piercing weapons we got her sword, a piercing weapon that can oneshot Spider-Man.. vs …his 4 nano spider arms that can oneshot Diana.

Magic gear he has webs that can oneshot.

And he carries a general stat advantage, plus outs killing strange is a better skill feat than she has..

SM wins!!

SupremeKilla010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supremekilla010:

Lol, she can’t do that without absorbing power from Ares first.

But im glad everyone can see you claim Pete has terrible striking, me show a dozen feats for Pete’s striking. .. and you being able to beat 0 of them. Looks like the same happened with strength.

So again ..:

Piercing weapons we got her sword, a piercing weapon that can oneshot Spider-Man.. vs …his 4 nano spider arms that can oneshot Diana.

Magic gear he has webs that can oneshot.

And he carries a general stat advantage, plus outs killing strange is a better skill feat than she has..

SM wins!!

Your ignoring the argument completely...

Standard spiderman doesn't get the iron spidy suit nor does he get the magical web amp from Doctor strange. Like i said before Spiderman puny punches couldn't even put down Norman so how are they going to do anything to Diana who survived a punch from Doomsday?

She never absorbed anything from ares but his lighting stop the fanfic already. Punching power and lifting power is so useless here please explain to me how it's going to get him the victory? God mode counters magic webs but like i said this is standard gear for both Diana and Spiderman therefore he won't even have that either.

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223 death4bunnies  Moderator  Online

@supremekilla010:

So you think it’s fair to give Diana her gear but not Spidey? Comedy.. he had Ironspider tech for his whole last movie.

Anyways I think your ignoring what’s clear.

——

Bare knuckled fisty cuffs.

I showed a dozen striking feats you can’t match and refuse to attorney to match…on top of his superior strength.

——-

Both having their piercing weapons.

Spidey has 4 Spiderarms to bring to the table that will oneshot the non bulletproof Diana..vs her one sword

—-

Magic Ropes.

She can make someone tell the truth, he can BFR to a unstable wizards dungeon.

——

He wins via stats or weapons. It’s just the honest truth.

——

Fan Fic? Seems like your the one using headcanon.

No Caption Provided

This was well before the lightning.. heck Oatty Jenkins confirms it too.. that’s why she literally never does that again.. your gonna complain about Ironspider then try to pull that..SMH.

SupremeKilla010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224  Edited By SupremeKilla010

@death4bunnies:

So you think it’s fair to give Diana her gear but not Spidey? Comedy.. he had Ironspider tech for his whole last movie.

What are you serious? She literally fights with her gear all the time and that's her normal get up like get serious here. Spiderman still got that from Ironman as i said before were not talking about any buffs he got from other avengers i said standard Spiderman like 3x already.

Anyways I think your ignoring what’s clear. Bare knuckled fisty cuffs.I showed a dozen striking feats you can’t match and refuse to attorney to match…on top of his superior strength.

Im not ignoring bare knuckle fighting im saying it's pointless because his punches couldn't put her down even if they landed nor would he ever land a direct hit since she has her shield so like i said that is all useless and irrelevant...

Both having their piercing weapons.Spidey has 4 Spiderarms to bring to the table that will oneshot the non bulletproof Diana..vs her one sword

Standard gear only im not talking about Iron spider suit and magic teleporting webs NEXT...

This was well before the lightning.. heck Oatty Jenkins confirms it too.. that’s why she literally never does that again.. your gonna complain about Ironspider then try to pull that..SMH.

Once again she literally never absorbed anything from Ares until after she already unleashed her God mode and that scan you posted is referring to when she absorbed the lighting and shot it back at Ares nice try though... Also that scan never said she absorbed anything from him so yea and had already did this prior to running toward Ares

Crunch5481

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@crunch5481: Did you not read my reasoning? You can’t just repeat what I said, then show a sarcastic picture.

You said you saw him running at a comparable speed to a laser, am i missing something?

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226 death4bunnies  Moderator  Online

@supremekilla010:

Hes had Stark gear his whole career.. and in his latest fights he had Ironspider tech. (Like what do you want here, homecoming homemade suit Spidey vs fully geared Diana? Seems like your trying to force a win)

IDK man, I think it’s fair to look at them both without gear(stats), or with piercing gear(both can oneshot), or with their magic ropes or whatever.

Naw that scan was before he used the lightning, but fun that you need to pull out that Diana feat(I mean her force field thing didnt even take out the soldiers she still had to hit them so Spidey still wins) but fun that you think a sub Solider level feat changes things.

goldeneagle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@crunch5481: No. You are not missing anything. That is literal proof that he is not the less hypersonic character you guys are claiming him to be.

goldeneagle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supremekilla010: What durability feats does Doomsday have above tanking a small nuke? LOL. Also, would you care to show me some anti feats for that knife? What’s that? No? You can’t? Really? Huh. I guess it is not an anti feat then.

Crunch5481

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@crunch5481: No. You are not missing anything. That is literal proof that he is not the less hypersonic character you guys are claiming him to be.

Sir

That is called an outlier

a statistical observation that is markedly different in value from the others of the sample

Not a single other feat comes even a fraction of a fraction close to that. You are foolish to try to use that feat.

Crunch5481

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supremekilla010: What durability feats does Doomsday have above tanking a small nuke? LOL. Also, would you care to show me some anti feats for that knife? What’s that? No? You can’t? Really? Huh. I guess it is not an anti feat then.

300kt is not a "small nuke"

They literally said Doomsday was unkillable, any size nuke would not have worked. Doomsday would have just gotten stronger.

Loki's knife is just asgardian metal (not Uru) and Asgardian metal as a whole has no feats putting it close to WW's sword. Thor has no piercing durability feats to speak of and neither does anyone cut by asgardian metal. We've never even seen Thor his by bullets because he always runs for cover.

SupremeKilla010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supremekilla010:

Hes had Stark gear his whole career.. and in his latest fights he had Ironspider tech. (Like what do you want here, homecoming homemade suit Spidey vs fully geared Diana? Seems like your trying to force a win)

IDK man, I think it’s fair to look at them both without gear(stats), or with piercing gear(both can oneshot), or with their magic ropes or whatever.

Naw that scan was before he used the lightning, but fun that you need to pull out that Diana feat(I mean her force field thing didnt even take out the soldiers she still had to hit them so Spidey still wins) but fun that you think a sub Solider level feat changes things.

Bro i said standard gear for Spiderman why do you keep mentioning Stark gear wtf? Homecoming no im talking about the suit he wore at the end of NWH or the regular spiderman suit quit reaching for nonsense...

Lol except Diana blade and magic rope is her standard gear... Even if we go off base stats peter still wouldn't be able to put her down for good he has better lifting feats that is true...

I was only referring to her God mode as a means of destroying the magic web she doesn't need it to win...

SupremeKilla010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232  Edited By SupremeKilla010
@goldeneagle said:

Doomsday no selled a nuke and got even stronger after that... That feat alone>>> Anything Thor has ever done and it's not even close... Also the wield for a LGM 30 nuke has a max wield of 450KT and given how defeated the government was after it failed would leave any reason to believe they didn't use the highest wield and Doomsday didn't even get damaged at all. Anti feats for the knife? I don't need any Thor hasn't shown any piercing durability at all and you want me to say that a random pocket knife from Loki is>Diana special magical blade that cut a Nuke proof Doomsday with ease? Nope...

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233 death4bunnies  Moderator  Online

@goldeneagle said:

Doomsday no selled a nuke and got even stronger after that... That feat alone>>> Anything Thor has ever done and it's not even close... Also the wield for a LGM 30 nuke has a max wield of 450KT and given how defeated the government was after it failed would leave any reason to believe they didn't use the highest wield and Doomsday didn't even get damaged at all. Anti feats for the knife? I don't need any Thor hasn't shown any piercing durability at all and you want me to say that a random pocket knife from Loki is>Diana special magical blade that cut a Nuke proof Doomsday with ease? Nope...

All three of these feats are better than the BVS nuke.

——

Nukes.

Are Fodder.

To MCU high tiers.

——-

SupremeKilla010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234  Edited By SupremeKilla010

@death4bunnies:

Lmao Sokovia feat is not even close to BvS nuke feat.... The chunk of Sokovia that was destroyed was stated to only be 2km which is 1.2 miles long meanwhile Fatman which was a 21Kt nuke had a bigger destructive range than that of Sokovia... Not to mention the heat of a modern day Nuke which 100,000,000 C on top of the 450-475kt wield... The Sokovia explosion ko'd Thor Doomsday didn't even miss a beat after getting hit by something far more devastating...

Thanos destroying the ship is literally nothing since the power stone energy didnt surge through Thor so im not sure why you used that gif and Thor was nearly dead after getting burned by the star and had to be healed by Stormbreaker so not sure why your using that as if he actually tanked that...

bubline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@death4bunnies: That 2nd feat in particular is fire, the ship in question no-sold going thru a neutron star collapsing into a singularity

No Caption Provided

Thor also no-sold the Destroyer exploding despite containing the blast in his tornado, making it way more potent, Destroyer can emit energy beams 100,000 times as powerful as Iron Man's repulsors, which have better feats than Wonder Woman too

bubline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236  Edited By bubline
@supremekilla010 said:

@death4bunnies:

Lmao Sokovia feat is not even close to BvS nuke feat.... The chunk of Sokovia that was destroyed was stated to only be 2km which is 1.2 miles long meanwhile Fatman which was a 21Kt nuke had a bigger destructive range than that of Sokovia... Not to mention the heat of a modern day Nuke which 100,000,000 C on top of the 450-475kt wield... The Sokovia explosion ko'd Thor Doomsday didn't even miss a beat after getting hit by something far more devastating...

Thanos destroying the ship is literally nothing since the power stone energy didnt surge through Thor so im not sure why you used that gif and Thor was nearly dead after getting burned by the star and had to be healed by Stormbreaker so not sure why your using that as if he actually tanked that...

This is wrong. "Bigger destructive range" is cool for surface wiping an area but it isn't used for busting it and the rock under it. Fatman can devastate Sokovia's surface but not Sokovia itself. Same difference between busting a planet's surface and busting a planet itself. The temperature statement isn't "on top" of the yield, it is an expression of that yield, which is also wrong as it is 300kt W-87

And Doomsday was KOed by it, and was only moving well after arriving back to Earth as stated by the people monitoring him. Whereas there is no concrete proof Thor was KOed

And the Power Stone energy didn't surge thru Thor? Nice fanfiction

No Caption Provided
death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237 death4bunnies  Moderator  Online

@death4bunnies:

Dude what?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

You can see the whole ship explode.. you gonna tell me Thor didn’t take that?

They had to find a special ship in ragnorok that could withstand traveling in a Wormhole that had a neutron star collapsing into a singularity… it was literally a plot point to find a durable ship.

That feat and the nidaviler feat and the Sokovia feat are all over the BvS nuke.. no two ways about it.

bubline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238  Edited By bubline
@supremekilla010 said:
@goldeneagle said:

@comicgirl21: @darkrealm: WW’s sword lacks feats to say it could pierce anybody Thor tier or higher. ALSO, she is not blitzing them.

stop trolling her sword cut Doomsday who's tiers above Thor in durability who got pierced by a random knife from Loki.

Random knife has no bad feats whereas her sword has all bad feats

No Caption Provided

Doomsday fled and got cut by a sword that is small rock level at best and below pebble level at worst, and it's said and shown clearly that he absorbed the nuke so it's a non feat anyway.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
SupremeKilla010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239  Edited By SupremeKilla010
@death4bunnies said:
@supremekilla010 said:

@death4bunnies:

Dude what?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

They had to find a special ship in ragnorok that could withstand traveling in a Wormhole that had a neutron star collapsing into a singularity… it was literally a plot point to find a durable ship.

That feat and the nidaviler feat and the Sokovia feat are all over the BvS nuke.. no two ways about it.

Thor did surviv that but it's irrelevant since the powerstone never has any consistent scaling at all what so ever... Hulk space ship made it through that wormhole just find and that was just a regular space shit quit gasping at so many unquantifiable things...

bubline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240  Edited By bubline
@supremekilla010 said:
@death4bunnies said:
@supremekilla010 said:

@death4bunnies:

Dude what?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Thor did surviv that but it's irrelevant since the powe rstone never has any consistent scaling at all what so ever... Hulk space trip made it through that wormhole just find and that was just a regular space shit quit gasping at so many unquantifiable things...

Who dares talk shop about consistency in front of...Diana? VIVA

Wonder Woman pulls with her hands and pushes with her legs, and is tanked by a stone block

No Caption Provided

Wonder Woman's sword/shield slam, which Doomsday flees, is tanked by already damaged ground

No Caption Provided

Wonder Woman, while blocking with her shield, is forced back by an attack that fails to hurt two humans

No Caption Provided

Wonder Woman is sufficiently scared enough of a fodder tier explosion to shield herself while out of the blast radius.

No Caption Provided

The "God Mode" awakening is a falsehood born of cope. She was just draining Ares's attacks and firing them back at him.

No Caption Provided

This was obvious when she caught the lightning, but she was doing that even before that.

Wonder Woman's best feat, is not only assisted by her shield, but 3 men pushing her up via Amazonian shield technique.

No Caption Provided

Ludendorff was able to no-sell Wonder Woman's punch, but the explosion of a gun barrel was too much for him

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Wonder Woman is pinned by a table

No Caption Provided

Ludendorff is a street tier by rights, with all of his feats at that level, which is a terrible look for Diana.

Ludendorff pimps Wonder Woman

No Caption Provided

Wonder Woman is so slow that she needs a horse to move faster

No Caption Provided

Wonder Woman finds Steve Trevor heavy due to how much he's wearing

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Wonder Woman's sword (the one that cut Doomsday like butter) is sharpened with a rock.

No Caption Provided

Wonder Woman is deadlocked by a pull that barely damages 1 stair, and is overpowered by a pull that barely damages two

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Wonder Woman is dropped and overpowered by the weight of tank threads

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Wonder Woman runs from some water

Stone brick that is too weak to withstand Wonder Woman's weight no-sells nearly a dozen of her hits

No Caption Provided

Wonder Woman is overpowered and hurt by a swing that is tanked by the wooden part of a small truck

No Caption Provided

Wonder Woman's best strength feat - the most weight she ever lifted, ever - is struggling to lift a tank.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Even with her shield, bullets still drive Wonder Woman to her knees.

No Caption Provided

People assume Diana has split durability in the same way her comic counterpart has it, just cuz, but even that is not true.

No Caption Provided

So any hit that did not blow a hole through Wonder Woman has less pressure than an arrow or a bullet.

Wonder Woman knew that even as a demigod, she could not survive an armored truck hitting her at 50 miles per hour.

No Caption Provided

She also knew she was too slow to get out of its way.

Asteria, who Wonder Woman called the mightiest Amazon warrior, is overwhelmed and killed by a group of men, despite wearing armor that is more durable than Wonder Woman herself.

No Caption Provided

Wonder Woman's teeth are rattled by a siren

No Caption Provided

Wonder Woman is hurt by some terrorist hitting her with his rifle

Wonder Woman is imprisoned by rocks and it is Aquaman who breaks her free after half a minute.

Wonder Woman needs Batman to break a forcefield with his 0.01 ton TNT hellfire missiles.

Steppenwolf, who is stronger than Wonder Woman and Aquaman combined, was overpowered by Amazons

No Caption Provided

Amazon that tanked Steppenwolf's charge was slain under the weight of a horse

Recall that Amazons were matched by German soldiers

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Recall that Amazons got whooped by ancient Greeks

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Recall that the best feat that Amazons have is failing to hold up a small stone wall

Plus the same Amazons that held Steppenwolf at bay were getting whooped by Parademons, who are mightier than Steppenwolf.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No mercy for Wonder Woman, she ran from a Parademon and needed Batman to save her from getting killed by another.

No Caption Provided
"finish her!"

Cheetah, who really didn't do anything besides get no-sold by rock,

managed to rip part of Asteria's armor to shreds.

No Caption Provided

Wonder Woman in the armor also got overpowered by a breeze.

Aristeaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bubline said:

@death4bunnies: That 2nd feat in particular is fire, the ship in question no-sold going thru a neutron star collapsing into a singularity

Thor also no-sold the Destroyer exploding despite containing the blast in his tornado, making it way more potent, Destroyer can emit energy beams 100,000 times as powerful as Iron Man's repulsors, which have better feats than Wonder Woman too

Is this what this the state of MCU debating has come down to? Pulling numbers out of our asses?

Destroyer is unequivocally not emitting energy beats 100,000 times as powerful as IM Repulsors.

Just to put it into perspective just how insanely wrong you are...

The bomb dropped on Hiroshima was 15 KT. 100,000 times that is equivalent to THIRTY Tsar Bombs are 50MT each. It is also equivalent to all nuclear testing, ever, at 510 MT... three times over.

SupremeKilla010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242  Edited By SupremeKilla010
@bubline said:
@supremekilla010 said:
@goldeneagle said:

Random knife has no bad feats whereas her sword has all bad feats

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Doomsday fled and got cut by a sword that is small rock level at best and below pebble level at worst, and it's said and shown clearly that he absorbed the nuke so it's a non feat anyway.

No Caption Provided

Small rock level lmao what is she supposed to split the entire city? The blade doesn't have huge destructive capabilities it has Attack potency know the difference...

Feeds him energy does not mean absorbed and clearly he didn't absorb anything if Superman got damaged that bad and the explosion was still big enough to light up the entire sky from the Stratosphere which is 31 miles above sea level... Also anything that hits doomsday feeds him energy as we see him glow up when his leg is hit by Diana and everytime Superman punched or bullrushed him he never absorbed any of the impact ever so nice try... Damage is converted to energy which is why he was glowing red everytime he was hit.

bubline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bubline said:

Is this what this the state of MCU debating has come down to? Pulling numbers out of our asses?

Destroyer is unequivocally not emitting energy beats 100,000 times as powerful as IM Repulsors.

The bomb dropped on Hiroshima was 15 KT. 100,000 times that is equivalent to THIRTY Tsar Bombs are 50MT each. It is also equivalent to all nuclear testing, ever, at 510 MT... three times over.

I pulled that number out of Kevin Feige's mouth!

Wait a minute, comparing it to Hiroshima? How powerful do you think those repulsors are???

SupremeKilla010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bubline:

Can you stop spamming walls of gifs your not getting any point across doing any of that it's just spam

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

WW fans coping hard….those anti-feats are so consistently legitimate it’s embarrassing lmaoo.

OT: Probably Kingo or Thena. Definitely not getting past NWH Spidey

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246 death4bunnies  Moderator  Online

@bubline said:
@Aristeaus said:
@bubline said:

Wait a minute, comparing it to Hiroshima? How powerful do you think those repulsors are???

Ye he’s right.. feige did say that the destroyers beans were 100,000 times repulcers.

No Caption Provided

So…. Idk.. seems like a lot of feats for Thor that are a bit over nuke level. I’d go with the ship explosion personally.. it has pop.

Aristeaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bubline said:

Kevin Feige is not cannon. He has said some pretty dumb stuff over the years.

You are completely missing the point. I used a scaling medium that is easy to understand.

You said Destroyer is 100,000 x IM Repulsors.

I pointed out that Hiroshima x 100,000 is 30 Tsar Bombs, so that you can know how insanely large a 100,000 times increase is.

I keep forget how idiotic some of you MCU wankers are....

Iron Man 2 and Thor 1 took place roughly the same time, so lets use IM2 Repulsors.

In the finale scene, combining energy with War Machine, their repulsors were able shockwave the entire garden. Even half of that ( just Iron Man ) would have been multiple city blocks.

Now multiply multiple city blocks by 100,000... and you have roughly the size of New York City in its entirety.

At no point, ever, did Destroyer come close to even a fraction of that. He didn't even vaporize the random debri inside the tornado, so arguing that its a feet for Thors durability is laughable.

krisbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#248 krisbishop  Moderator

@Aristeaus: Warning for the insults. Next is a ban.

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249 death4bunnies  Moderator  Online

@Aristeaus:

You said that the number was…. Ummm… pulled outta somewhere.

No Caption Provided

Turns out the number came from Feige himself…a apology would be a big thing to do.

Now you can use WOG or not, that’s your choice ofc.. but let’s not pretend that WOG statements haven’t been used for years by the DCEU guys(example Superman’s reactions are equal to his flight)

Aristeaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Aristeaus: Warning for the insults. Next is a ban.

When did CV get so soft to threaten a ban for a insult that wasn't even directed at him?

2 Weeks ago you ruled a non warning for a much worse general insult on a HST thread.

So what is the deal? Because you are a known MCU Wanker you are going to punish me harder for something that was objectively less offensive then things you specifically stated were non-warnings? That doesn't seem very unbiased of you.