TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#51  Edited By TifaLockhart

Most powerful? Hal.

As for who would win in a fight I don't know.

El_mago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

by feats: MHH

by showings: either flash or superman

overall: hal jordan

thebeyonder1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@youk66: same he’s design is really cool.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marvelfan1992: Good question, I'll just copy and paste my response to @thehercules:

"Absolutely, no question.

TP is OP, no doubt about that. But as far as raw firepower goes? Hal has, on multiple occasions, defeated/overcame/severely wounded *universal* level threats.

And he's even got a couple instances where he went toe-to-toe with Multiversal enemies.

MMH just can't take a full blast from Hal. Nobody in the JL can."

So basically, Hal has consistently shown a raw power output above anyone here.

I can provide specific instances if you'd like. Like Hal one-shotting Amazo (who had all the powers of everyone else in this thread) causing him to flee, matching Parallax, and one-shotting Krona amped by the entire emotional spectrum (Ion being one of them, which is the entity that gives Hal his powers in the first place.)

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jmarshmallow: So has superman, I’m talking about we’re u said Hal has dealt with many universal threats. I’m not sure what threats your talking about but post crisis from my memory had 10 universal feats.

The time he provided 1/5 of the energy required to recreate the universe

The time he broke multiple realities in he’s fight against pre-crisis superman infinite crisis

The time he fought Nebula-man in JLA:classified, nebula-man is a living universe, and is described a hypermass

All of final crisis, destroying reality blitzing, moving objects in the monitor realm

The time he fought the incarnation of the entire universes death at the end of time when time and space had destroyed everything but a single black hole

The time he fought the incarnation of he’s own death

The time he tanked the source wall exploding

The time he made a hole in soulfire Darkseid, soulfire = true form

The time he fought infinity man who is one of the strongest New Gods, even True form Darkseid wasn‘t as strong as him originally. Context so there is a group of vigilante New Gods called the forever people, they appeared in young justice if that rings any bells, when in doubt they combine into infinity man, in the ”Death of the New Gods” story Darkseid says that when they combine the end product is greater then the sum of products. So Darkseid went on a New God hunting spree absorbing power into he’s true form including infinity man which gave him power to rival the source, keep in mind the source gives power to the New Gods, Darkseid was essentially stealing it. TRUE FORM Orion with nothing absorbed just sheer will power had a true soulfire form that bashed he’s father and he fell on the multiverse causing final crisis.

The time he lifted the book of infinite pages in Final crisis, I seperated this from the other final crisis feats since I think this has been debunked, but I haven’t personally seen the debunk so I’ll just leave it here to see the explanation Below.

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jmarshmallow: would love to see some scans if you have any on of them on hand :)

Youk66

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Now the trash wanking begains

YouSmokeWeed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

superman thats why he was the measuring stick for so long they all had there moments but consistently it's superman

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I’ll shed some light for you.

@jmarshmallow said:

@marvelfan1992: Good question, I'll just copy and paste my response to @thehercules:

"Absolutely, no question.

TP is OP, no doubt about that. But as far as raw firepower goes? Hal has, on multiple occasions, defeated/overcame/severely wounded *universal* level threats.

And he's even got a couple instances where he went toe-to-toe with Multiversal enemies.

MMH just can't take a full blast from Hal. Nobody in the JL can."

So basically, Hal has consistently shown a raw power output above anyone here.

I can provide specific instances if you'd like. Like Hal one-shotting Amazo (who had all the powers of everyone else in this thread) causing him to flee, matching Parallax, and one-shotting Krona amped by the entire emotional spectrum (Ion being one of them, which is the entity that gives Hal his powers in the first place.)

Does Universal level threats equate to Universal Durability? How does blasting a hole or anything like that to a universal threat give you universal + fire power? Unless ofcourse the threat actually has universal level durability

By definition almost every threat the JL faces is atleast Universal. Given alot of their threats are stated to not being able to be stopped by anyone from the universe other than the JL.

That’s due to the fact Superman‘s powers spike during every Crisis or before the start of each crisis.

For instance in the lead up to final crisis as I explained above Superman fought nebula-man in JLA:classified who was a sentient universe. After JLA: classified he appeared in Death of the New Gods and made a whole in soulfire Darkseid who was True Form Darkseid but he hadn’t increased in size yet and superman after witnessing soulfire Darkseid vs soulfire Orion considered himself a flee in both size and power. In Final Crisis the direct result of Death of The New Gods when Orion bashed Darkseid and he fell on the multiverse causing Final Crisis, Superman was destroying reality blitzing missiles that would exterminate the germ worlds which is what the monitors call the multiverse, since they are quite literally larger then the observable universe requiring boom tubes to entire the universe, he destroyed the reality blitzing missiles by colliding with them and he sustained no damage which is a feat for speed and durability. These happened chronologically one after the other.

@ecstaticgrace said:

Making characters like Darkseid, Doomsday, Imperiex, Brainiac, Prophecy (New addition who was stated as multiversal) ”universal threats” I wouldn’t say they have universal level durability though. Yet Darkseid in Darkseid Wars was stated to have been up against someone who absorbed Universes just to face him and N52 Superman was consistently suggested as a match for him throughout the New52 and only character to be a match for him looking at the League.

“One of the most powerful villains in the Universe” Heck you could actually make a case for Uxas having universal durability.

Doomsday isn’t universal I agree but what you don’t know is that towards the end of post crisis superman became so strong Doomsday’s fist broke on Superman chest in there final encounter before convergence when the entire post crisis universe was destroyed, only Post cris superman he’s family survived and are currently in rebirth after new 52 superman died.

Imperiax was universal, you must have mistaken an imperiax probe for the real imperiax, imperiax is literally a fragment of the Big Bang in a containment suit not even kidding, superman didn’t kill him but reunited him with the rest of the Big Bang by going back in time and leaving him there.

Convergence Brainiac is universal, I’m not sure which brainiac you’re talking about new 52, post crisis and rebirth aren’t universal but convergence Brainiac was.

Prophecy don’t known him.

Darkseid is a solid multiversal threat, even in new 52 he is multiversal at full power, before he arrived at prime earth the new 52 earth he was on earth 2 fighting Alan Scott who was Ion and had the power of all 52 known earths, and he tanked them and eventually beat Alan Scott but was weakened, but in he’s weakness decided to invade the new 52 earth and was beaten and to make matters worse when he was healing Batman came in the hellbat and bashed him some more, so he’s encounter with the anti-monitor, the only assumption that can be made is that he was at full power like when he fought Alan Scott.

Post Crisis Superman isn’t always universal, but when a crisis comes he is certainly written that way.

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

But Orion would be number one if he was on the list

Avatar image for deactivated-61215780523f9
deactivated-61215780523f9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman is probably the most well rounded of them all.

There are a surprising number of people that rival his power though.

Avatar image for deactivated-60e0c61aba21e
deactivated-60e0c61aba21e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Youk66

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kirkseven: in terms of rivaling every one can give one way or another

It's overcoming him what makes one look impressive

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Stormdriven

Honestly, most of the time it’s Superman because the writers and editors need the fight to last more than a page. Not that Clark isn’t insanely powerful, because he is, but what kind of stories would we have if one of the other guys being mentioned decides to just end the fight in ways we all know they can?

Flash has been stated capable of doing everyone else’s jobs by more than one writer. He’s so fast, fights or problems would be solved in a page if he consistently ran at his top speeds.

Martian Manhunter would just use telepathy to end a fight against 90% of the villains they face, in like one or two panels.

Hal has feats of beating Justice League+ level foes with one big shot. He does that every time, there’d be nothing left to clean up.

Clark makes for more interesting battles because of his morals and his powerset, given he doesn’t have that “one shot” type capability but is still balanced enough to show off immense strength and power anyway.

EDIT: ALSO, NO ONE ELSE COMMENT BECAUSE WE HAVE THE PERFECT AMOUNT OF POSTS

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Stormdriven

@ecstaticgrace: Clark has never used phasing to one shot anybody, and has only ever accelerated near light speed for that type of impact once. As far as lobotomy, how many people is that going to work on? Regardless, it’s not even within his character to do something like that regularly, not like the abilities the other guys have where it’s literally just using an esoteric ability that takes no effort or deviation from character besides maybe Hal not holding back. What kind of Kryptonian tech allows him to one shot people?

ALSO, WE HAD 69 POSTS AND YOU RUINED IT

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 takenstew22  Moderator

In-character: Superman.

Bloodlusted: Wally or MMH.

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman bloodlusted or not

They literally can’t kill him, he fought the embodiment of he’s own death and won, he also fought the embodiment of the universes death at the end of time when only one black hole existed and time and space was eroding, so he attached either side of the space-time to the black hole to stretch the universe, that’s how messed up Post crisis Supes is. He literally got decaptitated and he just puts he’s head back

This supes has more abilities then we know he is also a telepath but not a notable one unless you put post crisis brainiacs telepathy above Martian manhunters

Youk66

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Youk66
Avatar image for deactivated-5fc63aec061e5
deactivated-5fc63aec061e5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wally frickin West

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Flash

Lilbroomstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#79  Edited By Lilbroomstick

@ecstaticgrace said:

@youk66: Don’t think CV is for you. You should consider cliff jumping if you’re looking into hobbies

LMAO a bit harsh, eh?

King-Ragnar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

J'onn jobs too much. Wally.

Youk66

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers