Vs

Green Lantern(Hal Jordan)
Green Lantern(Hal Jordan)

Vs

Plastic Man
Plastic Man

Round 1: In-character

Round 2: Bloodlusted

You can add Wonder Woman, Batman, Aquaman, Shazam, or Atom but I feel like these are the main guys considered powerful(excluding stuff like Doctor Fate of course...he's too much)

Lilbroomstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Lilbroomstick

Callouts

@maestromage@captfalcon725@battle123axe@king-ragnar@thevoidofdeath@maalik@debonairian@oceanmaster21@dondave@veshark@comicstooge@patrat18@darkseid1006@fallschirmjager@demonknights@godzilla44@comicdude360@matchesmalone21@oceanmaster21@artyom@chimeroid@ouroborik@toratorn@beatboks1@batman3000@onepieceverse@blackpantherisb@ouroborik@chronicplane@dondave@sync1@jmarshmallow@pokeysteve@batman242@ancient_0f_days@unbreakable_fs4@demonknights@thedailybagel@comicace3@comicdude360@nighthunder@patrat18@pierpat@stupid_people@thitiki@godzilla44@darkseid1006@themagicstik@thor_parker82@artyom@nighthunder@sirneko@khael@lejon@jrupert1@darth_wayne@battle123axe@batman3000@onepieceverse@tinyford@death2heretics@king_hellstorm@ancient_0f_days@nighthunder@patrat18@tohoma@thitiki@demonknights@darkseid1006@themagicstik@comicace3@comicdude360@thenewbluebeetle007@thor_parker82@emperorthanos@heraldofganthet@hollow_point@onepieceverse@warlockmage@cgoodness@lvenger@emperorthanos@jrupert1@kingcurry30@thekinfing@warlockmage@all-father@allstarsuperman@lvenger@dondave@comicstooge@frozen@comicace3@pokeysteve@ancient_0f_days@god_spawn@matchesmalone21@theamazingimmortalman@lowlaville@patrat18@zeroplus@thitiki@demonknights@ssj_god@darkseid1006@thor_parker82@sirneko@jgames@ironshinobi88@ghostravage@unbreakable_fs4@the_real_seaman@hollow_point@citizensentry@dygoboy@jucaslucasa@darth_wayne@sly_141@kingcurry30@thekinfing@lord-parallax@lanniblehecter@onepieceverse@blackpantherisb@death2heretics@gearsecond659@ancient_0f_days@dondave@betatesthighlander1@themagicstik@comicace3@lowlaville@pokeysteve@batman242@thitiki@sophia89@demonknights@oceanmaster21@zhurong@theblondegod@lvenger@dboyrules2011@oceanmaster21@ouroborik@lejon@oceanmaster21@batman3000@lanniblehecter@onepieceverse@sladerulez@abelhsu@the_fub@mr_nofunallowed@alphablt@lord-parallax@batman242@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek@jayc1324@616vulture@patrat18@digitalshooter9@granitesoldier@wolverine08@cadencev2@comicace3@frisky4@fetts@comicdude360@ancient_0f_days@monsterstomp@cable_extreme@jokerpoker@jmarshmallow@god_spawn@super_soldierxii@pr0metheus@thitiki@dagmar_merrill@ssj_god@demonknights@godzilla44@colliderz@darkseid1006@matchesmalone21@jackjack390@rexorr@jgames@darthaznable@newcomer@the_real_seaman@bullettimer@indomitableregal@hollow_point@wastelandman@dygoboy@jucaslucasa@jrupert1@kingcurry30@onepieceverse@thekinfing@batman3000@lanniblehecter@sanitrize1999@tinyford@darthjhawk

Avatar image for comicvinepoozer1
comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By comicvinepoozer1

Kal

Whathappened

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Whathappened

In character: Superman by far

Bloodlusted: Martian Manhunter

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

I'm pretty sure Clark's admitted that Manhunter is stronger than him (in the same story where he becomes Fernus, no less) so I guess him.

In terms of total versatility and whatnot if no morals, Wally. Guy's capable of time travel, phasing, insane speeds only surpassed by Eobard and Death itself....what more would you need?

Debonairian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I suppose it depends. Superman and Green Lantern have the most destructive potential. The Flash and Plastic Man are the most difficult to defeat. Wonder Woman has the most dangerous gear. But in a standard fight, Martian Manhunter has the means to take everyone out, with Shazam coming in second.

Lilbroomstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm pretty sure Clark's admitted that Manhunter is stronger than him (in the same story where he becomes Fernus, no less) so I guess him.

In terms of total versatility and whatnot if no morals, Wally. Guy's capable of time travel, phasing, insane speeds only surpassed by Eobard and Death itself....what more would you need?

To be fair I'm not sure if that accounted for Superman sundipping(not to mention superman is pretty fast)

Lilbroomstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I suppose it depends. Superman and Green Lantern have the most destructive potential. The Flash and Plastic Man are the most difficult to defeat. Wonder Woman has the most dangerous gear. But in a standard fight, Martian Manhunter has the means to take everyone out, with Shazam coming in second.

What can Shazam do?

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lilbroomstick: Sundipping Superman isn't that drastically stronger than regular Sups tho, I wouldn't put him above Fernus

Lilbroomstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lilbroomstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In character: Superman by far

Bloodlusted: Martian Manhunter

Wouldn't Martian Manhunter have difficulty taking out Plastic Man and a bloodlusted Flash? Would Superman really beat Wonder Woman and Shazam in character?

Lilbroomstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Lilbroomstick
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lilbroomstick: Well I never said he could "regularly" do this, so that's a bit of a strawman playa

Lilbroomstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect: You said sundipped Supes isn't drastically stronger then again maybe I need to look back at Fernus' feats

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Debonairian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Debonairian

@lilbroomstick said:
@debonairian said:

What can Shazam do?

Anything Superman can in this fight, with the addition of magic, high magic resistance, and the ability to know everyone's weaknesses here with the Wisdom of Solomon. Those things alone make him an obstacle for major players like Martian Manhunter (who's been shown to be affected by his kind of lightning i.e. World War III), Wonder Woman, and Supes. I don't think he'd be able to teambust to the extent that Martian Manhunter would, though. I also put J'onn first because he could deal with Shazam telepathically.

Whathappened

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fernus is not the same as in character Martian Manhunter. And he said "more powerful" not stronger. In character, Superman is much more powerful than MMH. Bloodlusted, Fernus/MMH is demonstrably more powerful than Wally

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@whathappened: Nah Wally would beat Fernus in a fight ez with no morals

Whathappened

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lilbroomstick: You forgot about the World Forger feat, and the feat where he wrecks Darkseid and puts him to the source wall

Kidolio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So this is basically just a fight then. Okay.

1: Superman, it seems when in character Superman is the character that uses his power to its most potential.

2: Flash, do I really need to explain? Flash is a meme on this site for a reason.

Whathappened

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Whathappened

@professorrespect: No morals, J'onn already tp'd Wally against his will several times. Wally needs to be already prepared against J'onn's telepathy, or else he's done for as shown in the comics.

No Caption Provided

Lilbroomstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lilbroomstick: You forgot about the World Forger feat, and the feat where he wrecks Darkseid and puts him to the source wall

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4
Right to left by the way...

Isn't the world forger feat for Rebirth Superman?

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

When push comes to shove, Superman has long proved to be the MVP of the JL.

Lilbroomstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Lilbroomstick
@whathappened said:

@professorrespect: No morals, J'onn already tp'd Wally against his will several times. Wally needs to be already prepared against J'onn's telepathy, or else he's done for as shown in the comics.

No Caption Provided

Flash wasn't attacking in that situation, he was trying help J'onn and got caught off guard. Flash will beat him if fights like this

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Lilbroomstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidolio said:

2: Flash, do I really need to explain? Flash is a meme on this site for a reason.

The fight seems pretty closed based off these answers I'm getting

Whathappened

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lilbroomstick: Looks like you already have a winner in mind when you created this thread. If you already think Flash wins, why bother adding Martian Manhunter in this thread?

Lilbroomstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lilbroomstick: Looks like you already have a winner in mind when you created this thread. If you already think Flash wins, why bother adding Martian Manhunter in this thread?

I don't neccesarily think he wins just that potential wise flash and superman(and maybe plastic man) beat everyone else. MMH could take some wins but I don't see him being fast enough to take the majority.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In-character: Superman. Just a total package, and everyone else jobs.

Morals-off: Wally or Hal. Wally because he’s far far far too fast to even be reacted to, let alone fought, when he’s going his full speed. Hal because his damage output far surpasses anyone else here. If he could survive Wally long enough do an AOE blast that somehow manages to tag Wally, then he could essentially one shot everyone here.

Lilbroomstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What about when it came to Fernus or Zoom?Or when he fought wonder woman and got combat blitzed? Not saying that he's wins or loses but there's something to think about.

Lilbroomstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Lilbroomstick

@jmarshmallow said:

Morals-off: Wally or Hal. Wally because he’s far far far too fast to even be reacted to, let alone fought, when he’s going his full speed. Hal because his damage output far surpasses anyone else here. If he could survive Wally long enough do an AOE blast that somehow manages to tag Wally, then he could essentially one shot everyone here.

Well that's not exactly true

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3
Middle scan is probably irrelevant

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By green_skaar

Neither Fernus or Zoom are JL members. Yes MMH is, but not when he's in Fernus.

@green_skaar said:

What about when it came to Fernus or Zoom?Or when he fought wonder woman and got combat blitzed? Not saying that he's wins or loses but there's something to think about.

Lilbroomstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@green_skaar: So we're not counting Fernus? What I was really saying is that Plastic Man was the MVP against Fernus and Flash was the MVP against Zoom(who's basically equal to Flash). MMH on the other hand has been stated to be equal/more powerful than superman on multiple occasions so what would really make Superman "The MVP" in this fight?

HukO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Whoever Plot wants to be so more times than not its Superman.

Lan_Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@huko said:

Whoever Plot wants to be so more times than not its Superman.

Avatar image for theincrediblesuperhulk8642
TheIncredibleSuperHulk8642

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@lilbroomstick: that’s cherry picking single instances. What about when Electric Superman (much weaker than standard Clark) bodied an Angel that was manhandling MMH after moving the moon. Flash being the MVP against Zoom is inherent to the fact that he’s the characters villain. You’re not gonna see Flash stomping Zod or Superman clapping Sinestro when it isn’t their villain, it makes the character look incompetent.

Time and time again Superman has been labeled the strongest, most powerful, big gun of the JL and DCU. The DCAU, the DCEU, The NuDCAU, the New 52 and so on and so forth have consistently labeled him as such. I’d argue Post Crisis/Pre 52 is the only incarnation of the League where the debate is up between whether it’s Clark, Hal, Wally or J’Onn

Lilbroomstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Lilbroomstick

@theincrediblesuperhulk8642 said:

@lilbroomstick: that’s cherry picking single instances. What about when Electric Superman (much weaker than standard Clark) bodied an Angel that was manhandling MMH after moving the moon. Flash being the MVP against Zoom is inherent to the fact that he’s the characters villain. You’re not gonna see Flash stomping Zod or Superman clapping Sinestro when it isn’t their villain, it makes the character look incompetent.

Time and time again Superman has been labeled the strongest, most powerful, big gun of the JL and DCU. The DCAU, the DCEU, The NuDCAU, the New 52 and so on and so forth have consistently labeled him as such. I’d argue Post Crisis/Pre 52 is the only incarnation of the League where the debate is up between whether it’s Clark, Hal, Wally or J’Onn

That's true and also to be fair that's only because Superman/Batman are DC's golden boys. I personally don't think MMH is more powerful than Superman but since I see this so much I was hoping someone here could convince me. I don't know who wins this fight but I'm just playing Devil's advocate to keep this debate from being so one sided for any character.

HukO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What is even going on here ?

Avatar image for theincrediblesuperhulk8642
TheIncredibleSuperHulk8642

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@lilbroomstick: yes and no, yes they are the golden boys but I feel like that’s as valid a reason as characters like Spider-Man, Wolverine, Hulk, Iron Man, Are portrayed power wise over at Marvel. I actually do think MMH is more powerful than Clark, but Clark is physically superior so they even out. I get your point dw, I just find people tend to not wanna acknowledge Superman as the most powerful and are in denial that 7-8/10 it’s gonna be him > everyone.

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By mbatz

Final Crisis Post Crisis Superman would Stomp

Not using single story lines

MMH post fernus who is immune to fire

Using all heroes

Orion if he was here

RobertMiles1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Green Lantern. Heaven's Ladder wasn't a good story but he held together a giant DNA helix with planets for chain links. I tried to count them once and there were I think several dozen total.

thebeyonder1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By thebeyonder1

Martian Manhunters mind hax is too powerful imo

thebeyonder1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By thebeyonder1
thebeyonder1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lilbroomstick: he is just as powerful superman it’s just he had not so much feats to really suggest that but the best runs to really understand his true power were terror incognito and trial by fire by Grant Morrison these stories showed just how powerful he is at least to me.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lilbroomstick: In the first example, Flash was infected by a virus and it was causing him to fight like a moron. WW even admits as much.

In the second, Flash is trying to punch him, not really a fight. He wasn't even going close to all-out, he was just punching casually and surprised that Clark could react to it at all.

And in the third instance, Clark tags him but only by sticking his hand out, it's not like he actually outpaces him. And again, Flash wasn't going all out.

As evidenced multiple times, Superman can only rival Flash's speed (specifically Barry and Wally, the rest he's more equal to) when it's for charity and Flash is holding back.

TheHercules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By TheHercules

I don't think Fernus should be considered here, the possibility of him coming back is basically 0% since he doesn't even exist anymore, and he was more of a Mind-problem thing!

A morals off Martian Manhunter is this, isn't?

No Caption Provided

TheHercules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By TheHercules
@jmarshmallow said:

You think a Morals off Martian Manhunter (not fernus) is less powerful than Hal Jordan? just curious

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thehercules: Absolutely, no question.

TP is OP, no doubt about that. But as far as raw firepower goes? Hal has, on multiple occasions, defeated/overcame/severely wounded *universal* level threats.

And he's even got a couple instances where he went toe-to-toe with Multiversal enemies.

MMH just can't take a full blast from Hal. Nobody in the JL can.

Kidolio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Kidolio

@lilbroomstick: They’re not close nobody here can catch flash or react to him if he’s bloodlusted.

He’s has a pretty high defense against TP and he can kill pretty much everyone here in one hit by phasing. Except for Manhunter but since everyone here knows each other, Flash would know that and throw him into the speed force.

None of the scans posted proves anyone here could beat Bloodlusted Flash.

Your first scan was when the league was just testing wonder women to see if she was still able to be in the league, not serious.

Second scan was actually in reverse, Flash was Superman and Superman was Flash. Superman was the one who missed. Also that’s pre-crisis.

The last one was Eobard Thawne, someone who is inferior to Wally.

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

what makes you say Hal is that power? I didn't really read the old DC comics, please enlighten me :D

Youk66

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thehercules: Never say Never man

I really wanna see fernus to return someday :)