User Lists: 0

Superman

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

I refuse to acknowledge DBE as a real movie, but regardless, this would still be against he rules.

Redzkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I refuse to acknowledge DBE as a real movie, but regardless, this would still be against he rules.

Avatar image for ultra_supermanking
Ultra_SupermanKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know what this "evolution" you speak of is, but it sounds disappointing.

killers10333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By killers10333

Wait whos superman fighting? Is this some fan movie? Well it shouldve been, probably wouldve been better quality

Ouroborik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

As someone who never watched much DB and wasn't very disapointed with DB Evolution, MoS still stomps

Avatar image for spideyandslendy
spideyandslendy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 17

if clark could win against anime goku then live action would be no problem.

RandomNoob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

MoS Supes wins.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edaa8b959055
deactivated-5edaa8b959055

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343: please don't get everyone riled up

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

I'd like to see how the DBZ fanboys will try to win this one

Avatar image for deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79
deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Maybe if Kal-El was standing still...

WF_Mxyzptlk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By WF_Mxyzptlk
@leo-343 said:

Ah, the only version of Goku Superman could ever beat.

Depends on the version of Superman.

Alphapunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Alphapunk

Woah let's actually think on this. This is actually a good match up! Superman has the speed i believe but he is vastly outclassed in DC.

Loading Video...

What would this attack be classified as? At first it appears to be nuke/city level and the camera shows a shot in orbit and it appears to be continent level and then for a brief time it appears the entire Earth is encircled. I think this is someone seeing the future or a premonition i honestly forget this horrible movie. The fact is Piccolo is capable of this. At worst Piccolo is a CASUAL continent buster or a crust wiper which would put him at Lord boros DC. Check out 59 seconds, we need some rulings. We could argue Piccolo charged the KI blast to do the damage but it appears he is simply looking at the KI ball, it does not change form or shape either, even if he charged the attack i think when they fight them being serious makes up for the lack of charging, at worst the Ki blasts they fight with are a tier lower than the blast above(if it's surface wiper 1/100th planet level they were firing continent level ki blasts, if it's considered continent level, which i don't see how it could they would be lowered to small continent/large island per blast.

At best the KI blasts are condensed and every KI blast is over continent/planet crust buster, if you think the above was continent level the become surface wiper shield piercing attacks, if you think it was a crust wiper they become 1/50 planet level which puts them at multi moon level. Any way you look at it the attacks will do massive damage or at best one hit/severely cripple MoS.

Anyways this is DB, we all know they condense their attacks so every little ki blast Piccolo/Goku is shooting when they fight are not meer mountain busters. When fighting Piccolo actually appears to be trying while the above video he casually drops a KI ball, i myself would put his KI balls while fighting at the above level or even higher, they just "Pierce" like anime/manga DB. It's going to be hard to ague MoS can take one or many of these KI attacks seeing as how the above is far stronger than anything he took. The above makes Thors DC in AOU seem trivial and weak and people generally agree Thor could severely hurt Superman with his DC, being fair we must accept Gokus Ki blasts(since he is around Piccolos level in DC) would do severe damage or even one hit Superman.

Their physical attacks obviously are infused with KI and are likely = or close to their KI blast attacks, we never see a KI blast land but i doubt it would one hit the two of them considering how quickly they fire them off. The physical attacks knock them through mountains and if this stick to anime/manga DB they are 1/3-1/2 max ki blasts, the above video shows Piccolo is a casual surface buster 1/100 planet level or continent level, the ki attacks should be nuke/city level at worst and small continent at best, another words they punch much harder than MoS and each attack would cause a lot of damage to him. After taking 1-2 shots he might be to hurt to fend them off if we take into account each punch "pierces" much more than a Nuke.

Loading Video...

We all know DB condenses their attack, the above(first video) CLEARLY shows Piccolo is a casual surface/continent buster, everything can be scaled off of this, argue MoS is to fast or he fights better, argue he stays in the air and uses his eye beams, argue anything other than DC, he is massively outmatched and i don't see a way to argue this.

MoS is faster no doubt but i believe he cannot do much more than minimal damage to Goku, Gokus Ki blasts will do A LOT of damage to him even if they don't blow up a continent, again DB characters attacks are condensed and i refuse to argue a point that has been argued forever and is a damn fact! Whenever DB is up against people they use this to detract from the debate and i am not doing it. Their physical attacks scaled off of their ki blasts suggest they are way over MoS, if they were under city level or nuke level their would be no point in using them, just like DB anime/manga their phys attacks are used and do damage suggesting they are within 1-2 tiers of their ki blasts, if not they would simply not use them, DB evolution clearly shows KI being used in the attacks so this is even easier to argue than the manga/anime.

We should also remember Goku is a master martial artist in this movie, that should help vs the speed difference which might not be that much if i find the damn video, if i remember right lol.

I can't find the scene where Bulma fires bullet or many scenes in general, could have sworn Roshi dodged/caught bullet or something i cannot remember, if anyone can find this it would help us compare these guys.

For now MoS only has speed on Goku. Gokus Dc simply outclasses MoS to the point Goku taking Piccolos strikes shows MoS pysical attacks wouldn't hurt him very much if at all and his eye beams aren't even city level while Piccolo casually busts continent/surface of planets. They would do little to no damage. While they cannot fly perfectly they do have some ability, If MoS had knowledge he would stay away and it would take a while for Goku to hit/ki blast him, then i see him finishing a hurt MoS. W/O knowledge Superman blitzes and gets ki blasted/punched and finished while hurt.

I thought "damn MoS beats this version" before i remembered Piccolos feat, with that kind of DC this fight is settled, it just is. Goku takes this min difficulty, possibly moderate if MoS has knowledge since it would be hard to catch him, if someone finds a video of Roshi dodging/catching bullets it would change my opinion and make this a stomp in Gokus favor.

BlazeStriker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-59b71d5620272
deactivated-59b71d5620272

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supes lolstomps.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99
deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, from that video, Picollo should be a casual country buster, and Goku overpowered him iirc.

Goku should stomp.

Chaos239

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku stomps this Sueprman, much how current Goku stomps every other superman

werkudoro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku Oozaru ftw

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Toratorn

I don't know what this "evolution" you speak of is, but it sounds disappointing.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b3daad020468
deactivated-5b3daad020468

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

But why

Avatar image for deactivated-6081fb94189dc
deactivated-6081fb94189dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku is country Buster, he stomps.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a694c5def8ac
deactivated-5a694c5def8ac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheDeathstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even this Goku stomps lmao

Avatar image for deactivated-5ab47f6017f34
deactivated-5ab47f6017f34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Its a well known fact that no version of goku could win against any version of superman.

Superhero24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Superhero24

I forgot about evolution Goku but based off Piccolo being able to destroy the World, Goku would stomp. I dislike this movie a lot. I feel Superman should win this, but Piccolos feat shows otherwise.

Edit: That feat should be considered an outlier, so Supes should stomp.

KanyeCosby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By KanyeCosby

What are Goku’s durability feats. Is there anything stopping him from just one shotting Goku?

Avatar image for itouchedtheboat
ITouchedTheBoat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

this fight has the same result as the traditional one.

Superman wins

Avatar image for deactivated-5a2b0053414c5
deactivated-5a2b0053414c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for purpledeadragon
PurpleDeaDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Martha, GG.

zackg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku's neck gets broken in .0000000001 seconds.

Avatar image for larcadedragneel
LarcadeDragneel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

this fight has the same result as the traditional one.

Superman wins

pansito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers