MOS Superman vs Ultron(MCU)

vinomonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

Funny how people thinks Ultron will win.. Clark tanked the world engine alone.. Clark knowing that ultron is a machine will not stop him owning ultron. Ultron got owned by Thor vision and ironman because their speed is no match with Clark. Clark can easily bfr ultron to space. I don't think ultron has a chance to win.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

Avatar image for rudebomberboy01
RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Funny how people thinks Ultron will win.. Clark tanked the world engine alone.. Clark knowing that ultron is a machine will not stop him owning ultron. Ultron got owned by Thor vision and ironman because their speed is no match with Clark. Clark can easily bfr ultron to space. I don't think ultron has a chance to win.

The World Engine was increasing the gravity around the area. I fail to see how that translates into blunt durability considering the fact that Zod was able to down him with a half melted steel beam shortly afterwards.

I guess you missed the part where an infinity stone had to be used to damage Ultron. Clark has no way to damage Vibranium and I don't see how BFR will work when Ultron can literally fly back or punch off Clark trying to fly him out to space.

Funny thing is, Ultron actually has better aerial maneuverability and combat speed feats than Clark.

Thor_Parker82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#204  Edited By Thor_Parker82

@thor_parker82: what happened to not wanting to hear spoilers???

I don´t want to, I just asked if he really was so powerful, which it isn´t a spoiler.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thor_parker82: It's best that you decide that for yourself rather than that people's opinions :)

some are saying mismatch going either way for either character.............not very reliable

Thor_Parker82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

academic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vinomonster:

Agreed

He was weakened and sup dodged world engine tentacles , survived and overpowered a beam that displaced thousands of gallons of seawater and blitzed through a space faring world engine .

Prof Hamilton directly states it was increasing the earths gravity .

Don't believe the hype from thor city attack.

It was made from vibranium . Iron man survived the blast .

. The landmass plummets, but Stark and Thor overload the machine and shatter the city into pieces

academic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rudebomberboy01:

Umm

Cap has human durability .cap took multiple hits from ultron .its not even remotely possible to ever think ultron is as strong as sup .

City was made of vibranium . That material simply propagated the wave and stark survived it.

Please stop misinforming people .

Yes it hits to combatants that's what counts .

Thor failed to ok anyone. He couldn't even break glass in one hit .

World engine function was to terraform earth , not to destroy it .and the flattened parcel of metropolis is greater destruction . If sup survived that beam it's illogical that he can't survive anything from mcu .

Ultron beam couldn't even knock stark through a wall .

Hits to combatants >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> propagating a wave via vibranium

". The landmass plummets, but Stark and Thor overload the machine and shatter the city into pieces"

Via vibranium

RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209  Edited By RudeBomberBoy01

@academic:

It was made from vibranium .

And?

Iron man survived the blast .

Sheet, I guess Iron Man's durability got an upgrade then. He was in a brand new suit during the final battle.

The landmass plummets, but Stark and Thor overload the machine and shatter the city into pieces

The thing was already breaking apart from the shock wave generated by Thor's hit before finally blowing up. Looking at the scene again, Thor's attack broke it up and you see the lightning pulses literally ripping through buildings and uprooting the ground, the reactor then blew up after. Unless you believe the machine blew up the city..... before blowing up itself? Thor did most of the damage before the thing blew up.

You talk as if you've seen the movie. Stop quoting Wikipedia. Maybe just wait until the movie comes out in your country ;)

RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210  Edited By RudeBomberBoy01

@academic:

Umm

Cap has human durability .cap took multiple hits from ultron .its not even remotely possible to ever think ultron is as strong as sup .

Lol. You must have been that guy in the cinema... who wasn't in the cinema watching the movie. Ultron overpowers Steve throughout their entire battle, the only thing that saved him from Ultron was his superb agility, shield and combat speed.

City was made of vibranium . That material simply propagated the wave and stark survived it.

Lol, city was made of Vibranium? Wouldn't destroying a city made entirely out of Vibranium be a little bit off the charts? Stark surviving an explosion that huge is a low showing now?

Please stop misinforming people .

Ha ha, coming from a guy who has not seen the movie and is quoting events from Wikipedia? Humor me please.

Yes it hits to combatants that's what counts .

Thor destroys a tank as a side effect. Deal with it.

Thor failed to ok anyone.

Tell that to the Frost Giants.

He couldn't even break glass in one hit .

Lol

World engine function was to terraform earth , not to destroy it .and the flattened parcel of metropolis is greater destruction . If sup survived that beam it's illogical that he can't survive anything from mcu .

Unquantifiable, resisting increased weight =/= getting punched in the face.

Ultron beam couldn't even knock stark through a wall .

I'm guessing you've seen the movie?

Hits to combatants >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> propagating a wave via vibranium

Lawl

". The landmass plummets, but Stark and Thor overload the machine and shatter the city into pieces"

Via vibranium

Vibranium absorbs energy.

academic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rudebomberboy01:

Cap durability = human durability /=/ ultron overpowering cap

Duh

Did ultron hit cap = yes

Did cap survive = yes

Sup strength >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ultron

Duh

One guy cinema comment is asanine and baseless and lacks common sense

Cinema , torrent = diff ways to see it = you fail

Hamilton stating it's increasing mass of earth

World engine literally displacing thousands of gallons of sea water = quantifiable

Fact that sup weakened survived and overcame it = nothing in mcu ko him/hurts him

Stark armor = sub par durability to mos

Stark hulk buster armor = sub par durability to mos

Stark house part protocol suits = sub par durability to mos

Stark surviving city destruction = obviously a kryptonian can = shows once again = environmental thor hits mean nothing = it's hits to combatants that matter

No ice sculptures shown ko = fodder agents = baseless = meaningless

Wiki quoting = further credence = disproves hyperbole

Shield knocked back on train = shield knocked back from RPG = does NOT always absorb energy

Tank destruction /=/ combatant damage

Fury glass > tank = embarrassing

Monte-Cristo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212  Edited By Monte-Cristo

Ultron. Superman won't be able to hurt him.

Avatar image for s0n_of_d3adp00l
S0N_of_D3ADP00L

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultroj.

RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@academic:

Cap durability = human durability /=/ ultron overpowering cap

Captain America does not have human durability. I doubt a normal human being could replicate the motorcycle feat without breaking every single bone in their body.

Did ultron hit cap = yes

Did cap survive = yes

Ahh, tell me, what happened when Ultron actually punched Steve? Since you've obviously seen the movie. Oh and what version of Ultron was that again? I think I forgot..

Sup strength >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ultron

Based on what exactly?

One guy cinema comment is asanine and baseless and lacks common sense

You have not seen the movie, I do not understand why you continue to comment on its events.

Cinema , torrent = diff ways to see it = you fail

The movie is nowhere to be found online. You're not fooling anyone, and stop quoting Wikipedia.

Hamilton stating it's increasing mass of earth

And how does this translate into getting punched in the face?

World engine literally displacing thousands of gallons of sea water = quantifiable

Fact that sup weakened survived and overcame it = nothing in mcu ko him/hurts him

Sure, go ahead, do the maths for me and tell me why you think Clark resisting his own increased weight would save him from getting punched in the face. I mean, that half melted steel beam surprisingly floored/downed him. I wonder why that was.

Stark armor = sub par durability to mos

I'm not even going to bother listing Tony's feats here proving the contrary because I've done so a million times in the past, but they just get ignored by you.

Stark hulk buster armor = sub par durability to mos

The Veronica armour literally goes through the same punishment Clark went through at the end of MoS, and it was still fully functional.

Stark house part protocol suits = sub par durability to mos

Sure, but with all of them housing repulsor blasts strong enough to rip through tank materials, they will be more than a mere nuisance to whatever they're fighting.

Stark surviving city destruction = obviously a kryptonian can = shows once again = environmental thor hits mean nothing = it's hits to combatants that matter

No, it means Stark can, not Kryptonians because we have yet to see them survive an explosion that huge. You're actually helping my case here.

No ice sculptures shown ko = fodder agents = baseless = meaningless

Except for the parts where you see their head explode as Mjolnir hits them. You said Thor has never knocked anyone out, I proved you wrong. Moving on.

Wiki quoting = further credence = disproves hyperbole

It doesn't disprove anything as I already explained the event in details. You quoting Wikipedia just proves the fact that you haven't seen the movie and you're mostly talking out of your....

Shield knocked back on train = shield knocked back from RPG = does NOT always absorb energy

Loading Video...

Regardless of what Thor hits, the energy released is still coming out of his own power.

Tank destruction /=/ combatant damage

Coming from a guy who has been yapping on about how destroying concrete as a side effect of producing shock waves is impressive? Please, that feat places Thor above all the Kryptonians combined in striking power.

Shock wave obliterating an entire tank as a side effect >>>> every single shock wave feat from MoS.

Fury glass > tank = embarrassing

Just.... wow.

______

Back on topic, Ultron still takes this as Clark has zero ways of harming him.

Spector_Rand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I feel these need new threads, there is way too many people commenting without having seen the movie. Ultron takes this.

vinomonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Vibranium doesnt exists in the DCMU and to say its indestructable by Superman is pretty dumb because so far it is only indestrucable in MCU. Call me when Vibranium already exists in the DCU as of now. MoS>MCU pretty much all heroes and villains in the MCU is nerfed.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

waits til BvS...........

Avatar image for deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0
deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Should not even be a debate. MoS wins rather easily.

RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

Pray tell how Superman is going to harm him.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

Pray tell how Superman is going to harm him.

Considering that Cap was able to dent his body with a shield toss, I don't think Clark would have much trouble.

Even if we use Vibranium Ultron, he was still easily defeated by heat. Heat vision should do the trick.

RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222  Edited By RudeBomberBoy01

@rbt:

Considering that Cap was able to dent his body with a shield toss, I don't think Clark would have much trouble.

That wasn't the final form of Ultron. Clark does not have an unbreakable shield made out of Vibranium here.

Even if we use Vibranium Ultron, he was still easily defeated by heat. Heat vision should do the trick.

It took the combined continuous stream of attack from Tony's repulsor blast (which were already one-shotting drones made out of tank materials in the second Iron Man movie), Thor's lightning (which goes hotter than the surface of the sun), and a flipping infinity stone to damage him. Clark's heat vision has never been clocked over 2000°C.

Again, how is Clark going to harm him?

Firedude17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman wins after a decent fight.

Master-Danny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224  Edited By Master-Danny

@phantom16 said:

Thor is a city buster.

No Caption Provided

He godstomps all krptonians at the same time.

oh, my god""%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thor one shot Superman, Zod, Namek, and Faora at the same time. Thank you marvel, you made my day.

Goodbye DC,Superman is dead.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

threads have now degenerated into a hate fest

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rudebomberboy01:

That wasn't the final form of Ultron. Clark does not have an unbreakable shield made out of Vibranium here.

Seriously? Because Clark doesn't have vibranium shield he can't hurt Ultron? Ultron was hurt by an attack whose best feat is snapping a few elevator cables. Clark would literally punch a hole in that Ultron.

It took the combined continuous stream of attack from Tony's repulsor blast (which were already one-shotting drones made out of tank materials in the second Iron Man movie),

And? Clark melted a steel beam within a second.

Thor's lightning (which goes hotter than the surface of the sun),

Proof?

and a flipping infinity stone to damage him.

Irrelevant. Just because its an infinity stone doesn't make it a planet buster or anything. Loki's sceptre's best damage feat is damaging part of a jet IIRC.

Clark's heat vision has never been clocked over 2000°C.

He melted a steel beam in a second. Structural steel beams can have absolute meting point upto 1800 C.

Now the question is, how is Ultron going to hurt Clark?

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228  Edited By RudeBomberBoy01

@rbt:

Seriously? Because Clark doesn't have vibranium shield he can't hurt Ultron? Ultron was hurt by an attack whose best feat is snapping a few elevator cables. Clark would literally punch a hole in that Ultron.

I didn't say that. I guess you missed the part where Cap throws a motorcycle at a truck and destroys it completely, or the bit where he punches Ultron sending him flying hard enough to damage a massive stone pillar creating an Ultron sized crater in the process. You're also forgetting the times he breaks the Ultron bots (who are bulletproof and strong/durable enough to rip through the road underneath without so much as a scratch) apart with his shield.

I know you hate Captain America, but he is not weak.

And? Clark melted a steel beam within a second.

One-shotting/Blowing through drones made out of tank materials >>>>> melting steel beam.

Proof?

.... it's lightning.

Irrelevant. Just because its an infinity stone doesn't make it a planet buster or anything. Loki's sceptre's best damage feat is damaging part of a jet IIRC.

Didn't Thor state it to be a universal weapon? And Tony said it was holding enough energy capable of leveling an entire city.

He melted a steel beam in a second. Structural steel beams can have absolute meting point upto 1800 C.

This is still not proof. I say 2000°C because that is his limit shown so far. Iron Man's armour is made out of a gold/titanium alloy combo which will be a lot harder for Clark to melt.

Clark is not melting Ultron ay time soon.

Now the question is, how is Ultron going to hurt Clark?

The same way he was manhandling Thor. Only this time, Clark doesn't have lightning/repulsor blasts and an infinity stone to come to his aid. Clark is not damaging Ultron.

academic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229  Edited By academic

@rudebomberboy01:

Thor lightening did no stductural damage to iron man suit = not even remotely possible its hotter than sun = typical rude hyperbole

Whiplash caused greater structural damage to stark > thor lightening= debunks rude UNQUANTIFIABLE hyperbole

RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230  Edited By RudeBomberBoy01
@academic said:

@rudebomberboy01:

Thor lightening did no stductural damage to iron man suit = not even remotely possible its hotter than sun = typical rude hyperbole

I see you're back. You forgot to mention the part where the suit was absorbing the entire thing. You also forgot to mention the part where Thor's lightning was ripping through the Leviathan armour like butter. The same Leviathan armour Stark's lasers (which have cut clean through steel in the past) couldn't penetrate.

academic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231  Edited By academic

@rudebomberboy01:

Same leviathin that stark broke through = typical rude hyperbole.leviathin skin opened, then thor lightening = debunks hyperbole

Seems machines/ chiTari = would be vunerable to electricity= black widow bullets = fail

Thor EASILY tagged by quicksilver

If vision correct= heimdall EASILY survived lightening

Yoy have acess to check evrry streaming/torrent site = typical rude arrogance = fail

Been out mr matrix.lmao

= not 360 p

Thousands of gallons of ses water = quantifiable

Cap dureabilty= human = EASILY took hits from ultron

Thor / shield hit= only took out top portion of tank = did not shatter or destroy tank = debunks rude hyperbole= soldiers were fine

Hulk dazed from stark buster hits = hulk dazed simply by being pushed down on STEEL construction building= hulk ko by hulkbuster sucker punch= hulk punches never punched hulkbuster through a building/ vice versa /=/ a kryptonian punch that does

Direct ultron blast to human =NOT lethal = does not vaporize or shatter Korean doc = only minor bleeding = kryptonian EASILY NO SHOWS IT

Cap easily knocks ultron down on truck = ultron far weaker than a Kryptonian

Cap EASILY takes a direct pulsar hit from stark

TheArchon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232  Edited By TheArchon
RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233  Edited By RudeBomberBoy01
@thearchon said:

@academic@rudebomberboy01 Both of you guys are acting like kids...

It was never like this actually. I've ignored his trolling for months, it wasn't until recently that I had enough of him. I mean... just look at it!

Firedude17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman wins, people need to stop riding on the hype train.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8c48323d2d9
deactivated-5c8c48323d2d9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Normal Ultron robot, MOS will sweep through endless amounts of them.

Vibranium Ultron will keep up with and eventually beat Superman

MichaelJulius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fixed.

Ultron wins, people need to stop riding on the Superman faboy train.

Firedude17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@michaeljulius: Ultron has difficulty beating Cap and now ur telling me he beats superman? u must be nuts.

RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@michaeljulius: Ultron has difficulty beating Cap and now ur telling me he beats superman? u must be nuts.

Different Ultron. The final version made out of Vibranium is the version being discussed here. You know, the one that manhandles Thor ad required the combined efforts of Thor/Tony and an infinity stone to beat?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@firedude17: That was mk1 ultron, the one that everyone ended up one shotting during the final fight scenes.

The mkii ultron was beating Thor during the entirety of the final fight.

Avatar image for theaterofdreams
theaterofdreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240  Edited By theaterofdreams

Kal punches a hole in ultron's head, ultron gets scrapped like a tin can. Superman was completely weakened by the world engine(forget the gravity) yet showed great durability to knock it down.

Spector_Rand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

theaterofdreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spector_rand: Doesn't matter, Cap put a dent in him, Superman would just scrap him to kingdom come.

TheArchon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spector_Rand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theaterofdreams: Nah he didn't. That Ultron was not in fact made of Vibranium, it was just a drone made by Strucker. That same form (though a separate drone) also fought Iron Man. The Vibranium model was dominating Thor and Vision, taking blows from Mjolnir and Hulk with no damage. It took the concentrated power of Thor's lightning, Visions blast (powered by the Mind Stone, a power source stated to be capable of untold destruction) and Iron Mans repulsor beam to damage him, which he survived. I don't think MoS has the striking feats to damage him.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I_Am_Lightning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

theaterofdreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#247  Edited By theaterofdreams
I_Am_Lightning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultron strangles MoS to his death

Spector_Rand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theaterofdreams: I don't understand your logic there. Its been fairly consistent from people who have seen the movie that Ultron should beat MoS, so why the apprehension?

Spector_Rand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#250  Edited By Spector_Rand

Most people who have seen it, correct me if i'm wrong, feel final model Ultron takes this. If memory serves its his MK IV , MK V if you count Vision. This form was dominating Thor and Vision, took blows from Hulk and Mjolnir, the two best sources of striking feats in any CBM and was only damages by the combined projectile might of Thor, Vision and Ultron. His body was made of Vibranium and he had projectile and telekinetic (possibly magnokinetic, which seems more likely, though he was ripping up massive slabs of concrete) abilities. He was flying at speeds equal to Iron Man in his MK III form and he could superheat his hands. I see no way for MoS to beat him.