MOS Superman vs Ultron(MCU)

I_Am_Lightning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151  Edited By I_Am_Lightning

@academic: punching =/= hitting each other at high speeds.

academic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_am_lightning:

Hulk ran to stark and then punched.

Notice the car , people and the frame were fine.only plate glass shattered.

Sup and zod from punches only shattered reinforced skyscraper glass

Stone/brick/soil/ reinforced glass>>>>>>>>>>>>plate glass

Kryptonians hit harder.period.

I_Am_Lightning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@academic: i'm pretty sure the people were sent fliyng. I have it fresh on my mind.

My point is, they had to take distance and headbutt each other to damage anything with the shockwaves. Their regular punches's shockwaves didn't even push people that were standing right next them.

academic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_am_lightning:

TRUE at ihop. as jor el states, sup will only continue to grow. he clearly punched a lot harder with zod.

why cant ANYONE from mcu knock a combatant through a building?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Off Topic

Can MCU Ultron defeat MCU Loki?

GXrevolution96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#156  Edited By GXrevolution96

@never_give_up said:

Off Topic

Can MCU Ultron defeat MCU Loki?

Depends. He would probably be able to beat Pre-upgrade Ultron, seeing as how that Ultron was beat by Tony and had some difficulty with Steve. He would lose to the upgraded Ultron though.That Ultron was wrecking Thor.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157 rogueshadow  Moderator

@rogueshadow said:

Giving it to Ultron. He's really just too durable and he was manhandling Thor, whose strength, or at least striking power now utterly dwarfs Superman's, you literally see the shockwave from his strike pulse through that entire landmass and obliterate it. Thor hits way harder than Kal, he already did in my opinion, but now I'm seeing no room for debate on this. No doubt people still will but whatever.

Ultron survives prolonged blasts from Iron Man (whatever), an Infinity Stone and Thor going all out at him with their energies simultaneously. Yes, it f*cked him up, but the fact he even survived that given what we know Infinity Stones and Thor are capable of is just more than Superman can handle in my opinion.

Also, just to elucidate some people who seem to have not seen the film, the shockwave from that bro-fist punch sent people twenty or thirty feet away flying back and smashed the windows beside them.

Superman has a lot of advantages in this fight, but Ultron is significantly stronger and more durable. MoS Supes likes to go in with the fists, which is going to be useless against Ultron in my opinion, Ultron

No way is Ultron beating Clark, at least before his upgrade later on in the film. He flat out lost to Tony and his vibranium body sustained a lot of damage from the skirmish, in contrast to Tony's armour, which was relatively undamaged. Had it not been for his ability to transfer himself across the net, he would have been finished. Steve put up a hell of a fight against him on the train. The former was far better fighter and the only thing keeping Ultron in that was his durability. Steve took multiple hits to face and abdomen and shrugged them off, block Ultron's punches with his shield and outmanuvered him multiple times. Ultron's punches could barely dent the inside of the train and he was tackled out of the way by Quicksilver.

Ultron after his upgrade would probably beat Superman, but the version of him that fought Cap and Tony would get wrecked.

Uhm... Okay? I never outright specified, but I agree that nothing but his final form could beat Clark. I feel like once they got into close quarters, Clark couldn't overpower him, no way could Clark just hold Thor down like a 10 year old as Ultron did, he was crazy strong.

GXrevolution96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By GXrevolution96

@rogueshadow said:

@gxrevolution96 said:

@rogueshadow said:

Giving it to Ultron. He's really just too durable and he was manhandling Thor, whose strength, or at least striking power now utterly dwarfs Superman's, you literally see the shockwave from his strike pulse through that entire landmass and obliterate it. Thor hits way harder than Kal, he already did in my opinion, but now I'm seeing no room for debate on this. No doubt people still will but whatever.

Ultron survives prolonged blasts from Iron Man (whatever), an Infinity Stone and Thor going all out at him with their energies simultaneously. Yes, it f*cked him up, but the fact he even survived that given what we know Infinity Stones and Thor are capable of is just more than Superman can handle in my opinion.

Also, just to elucidate some people who seem to have not seen the film, the shockwave from that bro-fist punch sent people twenty or thirty feet away flying back and smashed the windows beside them.

Superman has a lot of advantages in this fight, but Ultron is significantly stronger and more durable. MoS Supes likes to go in with the fists, which is going to be useless against Ultron in my opinion, Ultron

No way is Ultron beating Clark, at least before his upgrade later on in the film. He flat out lost to Tony and his vibranium body sustained a lot of damage from the skirmish, in contrast to Tony's armour, which was relatively undamaged. Had it not been for his ability to transfer himself across the net, he would have been finished. Steve put up a hell of a fight against him on the train. The former was far better fighter and the only thing keeping Ultron in that was his durability. Steve took multiple hits to face and abdomen and shrugged them off, block Ultron's punches with his shield and outmanuvered him multiple times. Ultron's punches could barely dent the inside of the train and he was tackled out of the way by Quicksilver.

Ultron after his upgrade would probably beat Superman, but the version of him that fought Cap and Tony would get wrecked.

Uhm... Okay? I never outright specified, but I agree that nothing but his final form could beat Clark. I feel like once they got into close quarters, Clark couldn't overpower him, no way could Clark just hold Thor down like a 10 year old as Ultron did, he was crazy strong.

Fair enough. He endured a concentrated attack from an infinity stone, Thor's lightning and Iron Man's repulsers, and was still able to stand. That is some crazy durability.

I_Am_Lightning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@academic: he had only one power up and that was during the flight sequence.

batd12345678

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap was able to hold his own against him for a bit. So with the strength superman has and the speed which will make it that he puches him 100 times before he has a chance to respond i give this battle to the man of steel

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161 rogueshadow  Moderator

@rogueshadow said:

@gxrevolution96 said:

@rogueshadow said:

Fair enough. He endured a concentrated attack from an infinity stone, Thor's lightning and Iron Man's repulsers, and was still able to stand. That is some crazy durability.

Yeah, it was kind of funny though, Iron Man felt kind of useless. It makes me wonder how powerful Thanos must be.

I_Am_Lightning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Off topic

Did anyone else feel sad for Ultron?

lariend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@academic: They destroyed the glass with a punch sups(smart as he is ehm) flew straight into zod as fast as he could If you give the Hulk and Hulkbuster a big open area and let them run/fly into each other as fast as they can i really think their shockwave would break more then glass.

GXrevolution96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lariend said:

@academic: They destroyed the glass with a punch sups(smart as he is ehm) flew straight into zod as fast as he could If you give the Hulk and Hulkbuster a big open area and let them run/fly into each other as fast as they can i really think their shockwave would break more then glass.

I am pretty sure that wasn't Superman's top speed. He was travelling relatively slow for someone who fly at mach 33 speeds and beyond.

Hulk was running at Iron Man as he made the punch.

lariend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gxrevolution96: flying at mach33 when did he even do that? I doubt even falling from with the satalite was mach33. And no he was not at his top speed but bent his head down and accelerated as fast as he could that was my point. We all know MOS is faster then hulk and speed=more energy so naturally he would unless more energy when flying straight into Zod but from a punch i doubt it. You can't really compare a punch to someone thinking "fucking i feel like taking down more buildings" and flying straight into his opponent.
My point is that you can't compare the hulk and hulkbuster punch to mos flying into a running zod.
The same principal(although a dumb example) If i'm standing and punching a punching-bag if may more around a bit but if i came running and jumped into it it would move around more.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166 rogueshadow  Moderator

Off topic

Did anyone else feel sad for Ultron?

When Wanda found him as a broken husk I really did :(

I_Am_Lightning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rogueshadow: man that scene was very emotional. I almost cried :(

GXrevolution96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By GXrevolution96
@lariend said:

@gxrevolution96: flying at mach33 when did he even do that? I doubt even falling from with the satalite was mach33. And no he was not at his top speed but bent his head down and accelerated as fast as he could that was my point. We all know MOS is faster then hulk and speed=more energy so naturally he would unless more energy when flying straight into Zod but from a punch i doubt it. You can't really compare a punch to someone thinking "fucking i feel like taking down more buildings" and flying straight into his opponent.

My point is that you can't compare the hulk and hulkbuster punch to mos flying into a running zod.

The same principal(although a dumb example) If i'm standing and punching a punching-bag if may more around a bit but if i came running and jumped into it it would move around more.

Clark flew from the indian Ocean to Kansas in matter of minutes and could achieve escape velocity. Moreover, it takes him seconds to fly up into space.

What you said doesn't make sense. You say that he was going as east as he could yet you are claiming that he wasn't at top speed.

Avatar image for rudebomberboy01
RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Okay Ultron isn't one-shotting anyone here, but he still takes it. Clark has no way to harm him.

Oh and Thor pretty much destroys Clark in the striking power. He indirectly destroys a tank creating a shock wave by hitting Steve's shield.

Not to mention one-shotting a city.....

lariend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gxrevolution96: Did you read it right? i did say and i'm quoting myself now "accelerated as fast as he could" you don't reach top speed the same instant you start to travel (unless you are called Wally West) Must have forgotten that, my bad!

GXrevolution96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By GXrevolution96

@rudebomberboy01 said:

Okay Ultron isn't one-shotting anyone here, but he still takes it. Clark has no way to harm him.

Oh and Thor pretty much destroys Clark in the striking power. He indirectly destroys a tank creating a shock wave by hitting Steve's shield.

Not to mention one-shotting a city.....

Welcome back. Sounds like you enjoyed it.

Anyway, why do you think Clark cannot harm him? Tony managed to beat Ultron in scuffle and damaged his vibranium body pretty badly. Even Cap was able to hold his own for a while and took multiple hits without as much as scratch.

It was a good feat but that shockwave wsa result of it hitting Cap's shield.

Also, was it the whole City? I am pretty sure it was just a section that Ultron raised into the skye.

RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By RudeBomberBoy01

@gxrevolution96:

That wasn't his Vibranium body. His Vibranium body was the one which required the combined efforts of Tony Thor and a freaking infinity stone to harm..

Oh and Cap wasn't holding his own. Ultron was physically superior, it was Steve's agility and shield which saved him from Ultron.

Thor struck caps shield, the shock wave created from it obliterated a flipping tank. Caps shield is supposed to absorb energy and the fact that that amount of energy was released after hitting it goes along the lines of what I've been preaching for ages now. Thor hits.... HARD!

And hell yeah I enjoyed the movie. Definitely a big upgrade from the last one Lol.

I_Am_Lightning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173  Edited By I_Am_Lightning
Phantom16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174  Edited By Phantom16

Thor is a city buster.

No Caption Provided

He godstomps all krptonians at the same time.

RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@phantom16:

My jaw literally dropped when I saw that.. like... oh ma gawd!

RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@academic:

I want to see what you'll say now. Thor striking the floor still means nothing?

B)

Phantom16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@academic:

I want to see what you'll say now. Thor striking the floor still means nothing?

B)

Why are you baiting?

RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@phantom16:

It's funny sticking it to him after all the crap and misinformation he spews regarding Thor.

thanosii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179  Edited By thanosii

@academic: @rudebomberboy01: Academic really need to get of his dc coolade as AoU stands half the avengers team cold solo MoS.

1 Thor the only certified city buster in all current comic movies. He literally caused more damage in one hit than the world engine in 10 min screen time.And tanked a city bursting explosion. Plus his combat speed of fighting multiple robots without getting tagged is insane

2. Wanda she like tped an entire city morals on and has tk shields to hold off an initial blitz.

3. Vision lol the combined intellect of Jarvis and Ultron,vibranium body at cellular level, phasing and the mind gem. Whats to stop him from turning Clark into a zombie like hawkeye or Chou,or phasing his brains out. Need i say more

4. Iron Man with Veronica upgrade flying through a skyscraper from top to bottom and levelling it. Makes supes shockwaves laughable plus this guy was hanging with blood lusted Hulk

5 Hulk has always been a good match

This Avengers team can take on all MoS kryptons and win...

kfabz-23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181  Edited By WastelandMan

@rudebomberboy01 said:@phantom16:

It's funny sticking it to him after all the crap and misinformation he spews regarding Thor.

I'm pretty sure he's a troll. No matter how much information and facts you provide he just ignores it.

RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@m_man said:
@rudebomberboy01 said:

@phantom16:

I'm pretty sure he's a troll. N matter how much information and facts you provide he just ignores it.

Hey I know I can't change his mind, it's impossible. I just like addressing and refuting the misinformation he spews so that unsuspecting victims don't start believing the crap he spills.

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rudebomberboy01:

Oh I know and I'm glad you do but I just wanted to put that out there.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

I can see mos winning. ultron wasn't as impressive as I first thought

academic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_am_lightning:

You do realize

It was sup second fight in his whole life

First it was zod at gas station

Then fiora at ihop.

Notice far more shockwaves in mos than one solitary one in mcu

If you compare the big hits its obvious a kryptonian shockwave would kill a human

Hulk/ hulkbuster didnt even move the civilian on the left and moved 3 people. No big pressure wave at all

In other words

Stone/ brick/ soil takes a much bigger pressure wave to destroy than plate glass in mos

I_Am_Lightning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@academic: you're too dumb to reason with. I gave all the explanation in bits and you still can't understand.

I'll stop arguing with you.

RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187  Edited By RudeBomberBoy01

@academic:

Thor created a shock wave by hitting Steve's shield, the said shock wave obliterated an entire tank indirectly, like, it literally turned it into rubble. Oh, and Thor destroys a city. You got nothing!

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188  Edited By rogueshadow  Moderator

People just ignore him, all he keeps spouting is shockwaves, he's completely obsessed with shockwaves, just stop debating with him.

academic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rudebomberboy01:

Yes it does

Its obvious its the hammer not the strength of thor.

Thor still hasnt even ko anyone.

Whi cares?

Kryptonians afe the only one to knock combatants through multiple buidlings

Thats what counts

Fyi

A chunk of metroplis was flattened to the ground= far more damage

academic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_am_lightning:

You fail troglodyte

Its not the shockwave its the damage from it

Duh!

Kryptonians cause far greater pressure waves

Thats why you see shockwaves multiple times from them

Hits to combatants is what counts

Not cracking ice or a.city

That s why thor never has ko anyone

Smh at remedial logic.from marvel shills

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultron wins for now.

SinnTek1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just watched the movie. Ultron slaughter stomps. Mismatch.

RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193  Edited By RudeBomberBoy01
@academic said:

@rudebomberboy01:

Yes it does

Its obvious its the hammer not the strength of thor.

Thor still hasnt even ko anyone.

Whi cares?

Kryptonians afe the only one to knock combatants through multiple buidlings

Thats what counts

Fyi

A chunk of metroplis was flattened to the ground= far more damage

Did you read what I typed? Thor, destroys, a tank, indirectly, by hitting Captain America's shield.

Thor, also one-shots a city. I think it's safe to say that is millions of times better than knocking humanoid objects weighing 200-300lbs through multiple buildings(something Clark never did).

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

why all the equating?

Thor_Parker82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195  Edited By Thor_Parker82

Damn, was he really that powerful ?

RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avatarreiko said:

Damn, was he really that powerful ?

He's not. He's got a slight strength advantage (this is up for debate) and that's mostly it. His durability though, is a problem. Clark literally has zero ways of harming Ultron. Zero.

Thor_Parker82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

academic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rudebomberboy01:

You don't get it

1) when did a krytponian ever try to crack ice or a city ?

What am i am stating in the moat aimplest terms is those environmental hits mean nothing. Tnor has never ko anyone nor knocked someone as far or as fast as a kryptonian

Cap easily survived hits from ultron and you think uktron has a slight STRENGTH advantage or sup?

Lmao

Lets dismiss sup EASILY liftibg a russian rocket

Hits to combatants is what counts and workd engine caused more danage

World > city

Duh

academic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200  Edited By RudeBomberBoy01

@academic:

You don't get it

1) when did a krytponian ever try to crack ice or a city ?

What am i am stating in the moat aimplest terms is those environmental hits mean nothing. Tnor has never ko anyone nor knocked someone as far or as fast as a kryptonian

You have got to be kidding me. You're not convincing anyone with that logic.

Cap easily survived hits from ultron and you think uktron has a slight STRENGTH advantage or sup?

Have you seen the movie? Do you know what Ultron is capable of? If the answer is no then why are you commenting on it? And no, Ultron was overpowering Steve throughout their fight, and Steve is not weak. He threw a motorcycle at an armoured truck and destroyed it completely. There was another scene where he punches Ultron and sends him flying hard enough to literally rip through a massive stone pillar.

Lmao

Lets dismiss sup EASILY liftibg a russian rocket

Hits to combatants is what counts and workd engine caused more danage

I fail to see what the World Engine has to do with anything here, but since you brought it up, I'll have you know that Thor did more damage than the two World Engines combined, in basically 5 seconds.

World > city

Duh

This is laughably desperate. Thor indirectly one-shotted a tank as a side effect, and one-shotted a city, as in, he didn't just break the thing, he blew it up into a million pieces. Thor hits harder than all the Kryptonians combined. Deal with it.