MOS Superman vs Ultron(MCU)

academic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@rudebomberboy01:

Alleged interview ? It's video recorded and on multiple sites.the but hurt tears are flowing .lmao

Evans would know since he knows the back story and character limits from the script

Alleged is you.

You are a alleged sup fan.

Chris was being honest .notice renner didn't disagree at all.

You fail.

Avatar image for rudebomberboy01
RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By RudeBomberBoy01
@academic said:

@rudebomberboy01:

Alleged interview ? It's video recorded and on multiple sites.the but hurt tears are flowing .lmao

Evans would know since he knows the back story and character limits from the script

Alleged is you.

You are a alleged sup fan.

Chris was being honest .notice renner didn't disagree at all.

You fail.

No Caption Provided

It has begun.

Like I said, it is but an opinion, but knowing who and what you are, you are going to preach it like it's gospel and spam the living hell out of it like there's no tomorrow.

academic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rudebomberboy01:

Sadly for you ,not all opinions are equal or have the same clout.

Chris Evans >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>rude opinion ( who also lies)

Sucks to be you

Weird? You are on a forum where you admit you haven't even seen the movie. So who cares what you think ? How would you know if trailers are out of context ?

You fail

RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By RudeBomberBoy01

@academic:

Sadly for you ,not all opinions are equal or have the same clout.

Chris Evans >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>rude opinion ( who also lies)

'not all opinions are equal' - academic 2015.

I don't lie, nor do I post out of context information, oh, I've also never been banned for insulting and trolling others. You know, things you're guilty of? ;)

Weird? You are on a forum where you admit you haven't even seen the movie. So who cares what you think ? How would you know if trailers are out of context ?

I'm not even trying to debate here because I know doing so without seeing the movie is asinine *cough*, all I asked was how Clark is going to damage Vibranium. I don't even have an opinion on the battle and haven't posted anything in regards to the winner.

You fail

Yes, yes, keep it up. I'm sure Vance will be here soon to give you another warning... or another vacation ;)

GXrevolution96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Only a couple of hours until I watch it. The hype is real!

RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Only a couple of hours until I watch it. The hype is real!

What time are you watching it? :O

GXrevolution96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

11:15 at Vue. You?

Nice, was going to go Odeon, but I've already booked my 7:30pm tickets for Empire :O

Lessgoo!

Phantom16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultron still curbstomps. Chris Evans has no credibility is mere actor, not mention DC fanboy.

Avatar image for emperorxhadesx420
EmperorxHadesx420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supes, Ultron's best feats from my memory was beating up Thor and Vision, he never really team busted in the movie

academic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@phantom16:

Really?

He couldn't even ko iron man.iron man bull rush was stronger .ultron beam to stark couldn't even blow stark through a wall.

What am I missing?

Phantom16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By Phantom16

@academic said:

@phantom16:

Really?

He couldn't even ko iron man.iron man bull rush was stronger .ultron beam to stark couldn't even blow stark through a wall.

What am I missing?

Not surprising. Iron Man new armour>MOS

academic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rudebomberboy01:

Yes You do lie , distort and lack a general common sense. In your world thor knocked on his ass from a boulder means less than sup literally just shaking his head adter using his heat vision AND fighting immediately after steal beam

Multiple posters refuse to debate with you becausew of your lies and slander.

You mad about evans.lmao

Who actually has clout over you.lmao

Fyi dullard.

Those movies use a alot of green screen.so the director has to tell the actor what is the character limits in regards to strength, stamina etc.

So yes chris evans would know besides being honest.

Sucks to be you alleged superman fan

You fail

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Ultron tears him apart from the inside

RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@academic:

Yes You do lie , distort and lack a general common sense. In your world thor knocked on his ass from a boulder means less than sup literally just shaking his head adter using his heat vision AND fighting immediately after steal beam

'steal beam' ha ha! Keep on yapping your gibberish about me lying. Iron Man's fists >>> steel beam ;)

I could write an entire essay on all the lies and misinformation you have spewed just in this thread alone, not counting the countless ones in the other threads you've been in.

Multiple posters refuse to debate with you becausew of your lies and slander.

I don't 'slander' because I do not lie. What I've said about you so far is nothing but the truth; you have been banned for trolling and insulting. Yet you continue. It's like you don't learn. I don't know why anyone would take you of all people seriously.

You mad about evans.lmao

Who actually has clout over you.lmao

According to what? It is still an opinion, no better than mine... or yours. Keep on worshiping it though ;)

Fyi dullard.

Hahaha, the hurt is real :D

Those movies use a alot of green screen.so the director has to tell the actor what is the character limits in regards to strength, stamina etc.

So yes chris evans would know besides being honest.

Ha ha ha ha. *Logic nowhere to be found*

Sucks to be you alleged superman fan

You fail

LOL! keep on throwing them insults. Just giving the mods better reasons to ban you.... AGAIN.

RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

academic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By academic

@rudebomberboy01:

Lmao

Evan opnion has clout because he is a celebrity.hint, his opinion people will read not yours.sad that yout inflated self even thinks your rudimentary opnion means anything.

Without proof is slander

You have no credibilty

Some of your laughable fails

Thor doesnt need to breathe oxygen

Thor was testing fury hulk trap

You fail

I post from common sense and unaltered giffs

Weird ?

Hulk to hulkbuster mutual punch caused a shockwave that did no damage.the civilian on the left didnt even move.

Kryptonian shockwaves would kill a human

Weird

Vision knocks back thor easily and he drops his hammer.

Lmao

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 rogueshadow  Moderator

Giving it to Ultron. He's really just too durable and he was manhandling Thor, whose strength, or at least striking power now utterly dwarfs Superman's, you literally see the shockwave from his strike pulse through that entire landmass and obliterate it. Thor hits way harder than Kal, he already did in my opinion, but now I'm seeing no room for debate on this. No doubt people still will but whatever.

Ultron survives prolonged blasts from Iron Man (whatever), an Infinity Stone and Thor going all out at him with their energies simultaneously. Yes, it f*cked him up, but the fact he even survived that given what we know Infinity Stones and Thor are capable of is just more than Superman can handle in my opinion.

Also, just to elucidate some people who seem to have not seen the film, the shockwave from that bro-fist punch sent people twenty or thirty feet away flying back and smashed the windows beside them.

Superman has a lot of advantages in this fight, but Ultron is significantly stronger and more durable. MoS Supes likes to go in with the fists, which is going to be useless against Ultron in my opinion, Ultron

RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By RudeBomberBoy01

@academic:

Lmao

Evan opnion has clout because he is a celebrity.hint, his opinion people will read not yours.sad that yout inflated self even thinks your rudimentary opnion means anything.

The logic used here is astonishing. Because he's a celeb, his opinion is obviously better than mine right? L O L.

Without proof is slander

I have provided proof in the past. In fact, I'll do it again.

Here's your old account

No Caption Provided

Here you are getting banned:

No Caption Provided

'Slander' much? ;)

You have no credibilty

You are in no place to say that, coming from a dude who has been banned multiple times.

Some of your laughable fails

Thor doesnt need to breathe oxygen

Earthly creatures evolved to need oxygen to survive, in fact oxygen was harmful to early creatures on earth. Thor is from another dimension in another universe, remind me again why he would need oxygen? Pfft, then again, I'm trying to reason with academic, never mind.

I post from common sense and unaltered giffs

Your 'common sense' consists of posting misinformation, insulting and yapping 'lmao you fail'

Weird ?

Hulk to hulkbuster mutual punch caused a shockwave that did no damage.the civilian on the left didnt even move.

Lol?

Loading Video...

Kryptonian shockwaves would kill a human

Baseless.

Vision knocks back thor easily and he drops his hammer.

Misinformation again. The explosion blew Thor back, who gets up and flings Vision trying to bull rush him. Buuut I'll stop there as I do not want to comment on a battle which I have no idea of the outcome.

RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By RudeBomberBoy01

Giving it to Ultron. He's really just too durable and he was manhandling Thor, whose strength, or at least striking power now utterly dwarfs Superman's, you literally see the shockwave from his strike pulse through that entire landmass and obliterate it. Thor hits way harder than Kal, he already did in my opinion, but now I'm seeing no room for debate on this. No doubt people still will but whatever.

Ultron survives prolonged blasts from Iron Man (whatever), an Infinity Stone and Thor going all out at him with their energies simultaneously. Yes, it f*cked him up, but the fact he even survived that given what we know Infinity Stones and Thor are capable of is just more than Superman can handle in my opinion.

Also, just to elucidate some people who seem to have not seen the film, the shockwave from that bro-fist punch sent people twenty or thirty feet away flying back and smashed the windows beside them.

Superman has a lot of advantages in this fight, but Ultron is significantly stronger and more durable. MoS Supes likes to go in with the fists, which is going to be useless against Ultron in my opinion, Ultron

Now I really can't wait! 6 hours left for me!!

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

After having just watched AoU, it'd be a good fight, but not one that Superman couldn't initially win. Ultimately, Superman will need a bigger plan than a physical defeat. But, I see Superman winning the first fight, imo.

academic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rudebomberboy01:

Lmao

Baseless

Did you omit the crater size hole from sup and zod first bullrush? Crater = kill human

Did you omit the enormous crater from the stone building? = human fatality

Sup and zod caused reinforced skyscraper glass to shatter = human damage

Always lieing?= zerp credibilty

Was thor knocked on his ass from vision= yes

Did thor drop his hammer?=yes

Did thor ( once again) slowly rise up?= yes

You lie

You fail

NWName

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By rogueshadow  Moderator

@nwgzsjuwhm96y2 said:

@rogueshadow: How big is the shockwave Thor made ?

Like I said, it pulses through a portion of a city and obliterates it.

academic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rudebomberboy01:

Proof of ip matching ?= slander stooge

Besides chris evans and Renner having an honest opnion, they read the script and the backstory as well as weadon direction.

Evans knows more than you= fail

Renner knows more than you= fail

academic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rogueshadow:

Thor cracking ice or a landmass ( stark helped greatly)

Has NEVER translated into Thor striking power to combatants ( Thats what counts)

Thor never ko stark, hulk,loki or kurse

Sup knocked zod tbroigh multiple buildings and topples linked trains

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 rogueshadow  Moderator

@academic said:

@rogueshadow:

Thor cracking ice or a landmass ( stark helped greatly)

Has NEVER translated into Thor striking power to combatants ( Thats what counts)

Thor never ko stark, hulk,loki or kurse

Sup knocked zod tbroigh multiple buildings and topples linked trains

Stark tries to overload the vibranium, it doesn't work, then Thor hits it and you flat out see the pulse from his strike spread and crack the entire rock.

Because he was holding back against Stark and was also weakened as shown in the canon tie-in comic. He was always holding back against Loki as he flat-out said in TDW.

Hulk and Kurse are just that durable, they are high showings for the two, not low showings for Thor.

Those feats just aren't as impressive.

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

The movie is already out.

Not in the UK. it comes out on May 5th. (Did you pirate it?)

RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@academic:

Did you omit the crater size hole from sup and zod first bullrush? Crater = kill human

Yet not one human died from the shock waves created in the IHOP scene. I can post things out of context and low ball too ;)

Was thor knocked on his ass from vision= yes

Did thor drop his hammer?=yes

What does this prove exactly? Clark got knocked on his butt from getting hit by a steel beam. I don't know exactly where you're going with this point.. then again, this is academic logic 101 so I shouldn't worry too much.

Did thor ( once again) slowly rise up?= yes

He was in awe of the event, he watched Vision rise up, just like Clark watched Zod narrate his life and strip off his armour. Did Clark slowly rise up from getting hit by a half melted steel beam? Yes. I don't know what this proves exactly.

You lie

You fail

Proof of ip matching ?= slander stooge

Ha ha ha ha. You're not fooling anyone here. You both mispell 'durebility' the exact same way, type in the same format which is taking up unnecessary space while making absolutely no point. Both yap 'you lie' 'you fail' 'thor coulk neve surbvive sups durebility'.. You and supermankingofheroes are the same person.

You're not fooling anyone. You have been banned for insulting, and you continue to commit the same offense. It's only a matter of time before you move on to your third account.

Besides chris evans and Renner having an honest opnion, they read the script and the backstory as well as weadon direction.

Evans knows more than you= fail

Renner knows more than you= fail

So you're just riding on a celeb's opinion then? L O L. I guess Odin is only a planet buster because a writer once stated that to by his upper limits when he has feats to the contrary... ahh crap, what am I doing? I'm trying to reason with academic again :D

RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avatarreiko said:

It came out today in the UK.

academic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By academic

@rudebomberboy01:

Always Lieing ? Smh

So screen shotting another poster proves what exactly ? fAIL

So spelling errors from auto correct from a phone proves what ? Fail

Let's recap your current lies

What does this prove exactly? Clark got knocked on his butt from getting hit by a steel beam. I don't know exactly where you're going with this point.. then again, this is academic logic 101 so I shouldn't worry too much.

Sup was never knocked down on his but from steel beam . You lie as always .

Thor was knocked on his ass from vision and dropped his hammer = you fail

Everyone has a opinion .pretty sure he had plenty of direction from the director and cast on there limits. Obviously troll he has insider knowledge .you have baseless bias opinions such as

Thor doesn't need 02 , even though it's never said, stated or implied.

Sup will not continue to increase even though kryptons greatest scientist states his son will

You fail

You lie.

Craters from zod and sup are clearly shown . Common sense which you lack, tells you that to crate that kind of pressure wave would kill humans .

FYI , glass shattered from hulk and hulk buster was on the first floor ( not reinforced) and no structural damage .

Sup/ zod caused structural damage

You fail

academic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By academic

@rogueshadow:

Comic clearly states it will affect thor and Odin health using dark matters .doesn't state weakened. Thor was KO hitting the mountain for awhile .sup was weakened and still dodged world engine tentacles, overpowered the gravity beam and blitzed through the world engine .

Sup weakened >>>>>>>>> thor in perfect health

Per comic heimdall states thor is in a mood .thor tells Loki he is not in a gaming mood .thor was not holding back against stark or cap. FYI holding back means not to kill or seriously injure. Stark easily tagged thor and survived multiple blows from hammer .

Thor has never ko anyone nor knocked someone through even a building .

Vibramium repels force only .all it did was repel thor blow .

Note

Cap blown back on train being hit holding shield

Bucky blown back on shield on same train

Cap blown back from a RPG.

Cracking ice or hitting landmass means nothing .

Kryptonians hit harder where it counts = combatants

RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By RudeBomberBoy01

@academic:

Always Lieing ? Smh

So screen shotting another poster proves what exactly ? fAIL

So spelling errors from auto correct from a phone proves what ? Fail

Not just any type of spelling error. You type in the same manner misspelling 'durebility' and 'lieing' while calling people liars and saying they fail multiple times. Also yapping on about 'internal movie logic' or something just as silly.

You're not fooling anyone ;)

Let's recap your current lies

Sup was never knocked down on his but from steel beam . You lie as always .

Huh?

Loading Video...

Thor was knocked on his ass from vision and dropped his hammer = you fail

What does this prove?

Everyone has a opinion .pretty sure he had plenty of direction from the director and cast on there limits. Obviously troll he has insider knowledge .you have baseless bias opinions such as

It is still an opinion, just like multiple writers have different opinions on the power levels of the characters they're writing. It is an opinion, not better than mine or yours.

Thor doesn't need 02 , even though it's never said, stated or implied.

Earthly creatures evolved to need oxygen which was harmful to them in the beginning. Thor is from another dimension in another universe A.K.A NOT FROM EARTH.

Sup will not continue to increase even though kryptons greatest scientist states his son will

'increase' is up for interpretation, what you think he meant is subjective at best and it does not make you any more right or wrong than me.

You fail

You lie.

Craters from zod and sup are clearly shown . Common sense which you lack, tells you that to crate that kind of pressure wave would kill humans .

Keep up insulting. They say insults are reflections of one's insecurity ;)

FYI , glass shattered from hulk and hulk buster was on the first floor ( not reinforced) and no structural damage .

Sup/ zod caused structural damage

You fail

You have yet to see the entire scene/movie and you're already commenting on what happened. The type of logic you work with is amazing.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 rogueshadow  Moderator

@academic said:

@rogueshadow:

Comic clearly states it will affect thor and Odin health using dark matters .doesn't state weakened. Thor was KO hitting the mountain for awhile .sup was weakened and still dodged world engine tentacles, overpowered the gravity beam and blitzed through the world engine .

Sup weakened >>>>>>>>> thor in perfect health

Per comic heimdall states thor is in a mood .thor tells Loki he is not in a gaming mood .thor was not holding back against stark or cap. FYI holding back means not to kill or seriously injure. Stark easily tagged thor and survived multiple blows from hammer .

Thor has never ko anyone nor knocked someone through even a building .

Vibramium repels force only .all it did was repel thor blow .

Note

Cap blown back on train being hit holding shield

Bucky blown back on shield on same train

Cap blown back from a RPG.

Cracking ice or hitting landmass means nothing .

Kryptonians hit harder where it counts = combatants

What's your actual argument here? Vibranium is supposed to absorb the impact, it doesn't redirect it, even if it did, it's still redirecting the energy from Thor's attack so it makes no difference.

The shield does whatever they want it to they've said that, it doesn't hold to the canon properties, for example it deflects bullets even though it should rob them of all momentum etc, there are examples of it doing half a hundred random things that make no sense, like the RPG you mentioned, you're seriously lowballing if you think an RPG >> Thor's strikes. It's clear PIS.

If you're knocked out and in bad health then you've been weakened...

Yes, Iron Man at four times his usual power managed to annoy a weakened Thor who didn't want to kill him and flat out said as much.

Why would hitting the landmass mean nothing... does the fact that something is sapient somehow alter its durability?

Sorry, I actually didn't realise you were that trolling guy when I engaged with you initially, this is just going to end in sh*t so I'm not going to bother anymore.

academic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rudebomberboy01:

Fail

O2 is damaging to humans petulant child .we evolved enzymes to detoxify it such as catalase . Humans are obligate aerobic beings who evolved the ability to detoxify the free radical damage . You fail even at science .smh. again your assumption is baseless just like all the rest of postings

Jor el states sup will grow and we have facts that support it .sup continued to hit harder , increase his durability and use his heat vision better .those facts fly over your empty vessel .

You fail

You assume

You have zero credibility

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

academic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rogueshadow:

Ummm

Iron man one clearly shows percentage remaining only means energy reserves . A 400 percent iron man doesn't hit harder , move faster or have a greater affect with his blasters. Sorry .

Iron man struggled to lift a car .that is the level of strength thor struggled with .i posted giffs prior that clearly show no difference at all before and after the 400 percent boost .

No where ever does thor state he was holding back against stark or cap. Holding back doesn't mean getting repeatedly tagged . Sorry

Yes landmass is Germaine .clearly cracking ice or a landmass doesn't translate into thor hitting combat nets . Thor couldn't even knock hulk through the ceiling from a uppercut .zod uppercuts sup greater than the length of a building

Hulk kicks a van with less force and distance than zod kicking a heavier double tanker .fiora throws a heavier water tanker with greater force than hulk threw a car to hulk buster ..

It's not even close

RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By RudeBomberBoy01

@academic:

O2 is damaging to humans petulant child .we evolved enzymes to detoxify it such as catalase . Humans are obligate aerobic beings who evolved the ability to detoxify the free radical damage . You fail even at science .smh. again your assumption is baseless just like all the rest of postings

I knew your comprehension skills were bad, but come on, this is just over the top now. Go back and re read what I typed, and then try to respond properly.. without throwing insults this time.

The burden of proof is not on me, you are the one asserting the notion of a being not of earth needing oxygen to breath when we know only earthly creatures to have evolved to rely on it.

It's also funny you say I fail at science when not long ago, you couldn't wrap your head around the concept of terminal velocity.

Jor el states sup will grow and we have facts that support it .sup continued to hit harder , increase his durability and use his heat vision better .those facts fly over your empty vessel .

Hit harder? Ha! His best lifting feat literally came from the beginning of the movie and his best striking feat is right at the middle when he sends Nam-Ek flying into the trains. Where is the proof again? Like I said, it's up for interpretation, nothing is solid.

And again, insults are reflections of one's insecurities, so please, keep throwing them. it shows your level of maturity ;)

You have zero credibility

Coming from a guy who has been banned multiple times? Please.

TheBlondeGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@avatarreiko said:

Came out here April 22. :))

RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sorry, I actually didn't realise you were that trolling guy when I engaged with you initially, this is just going to end in sh*t so I'm not going to bother anymore.

I'm glad someone else noticed it. I like that name though... 'that trolling guy' I think I'll start using it :D

I_Am_Lightning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultron. It took the combined forces of Thor, IM and and a godamn infinity gem to damage him.

academic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rudebomberboy01:

Failing as always

O2 is still damaging alleged sup fan. The burden on proof is on you and your ridiculous assumptions .jane walked around on 2 realms just fine . You fail and literally have nothing to support your baseless claim .

Hit harder

Yes clearly .

Sup went from hitting zod visor repeatedly to knocking nam ek over 300 yards into a train and toppling 3 of them.

Sup went from wincing in pain from a gas station explosion to no showing going through a city street and then into 7 walls of concrete .he walked out irritated .

Sup went from a telegraphed heat vision beam and not penetrating nam ek armor to instantaneous use of it and damaging a kryptonian ship

All obvious increases which your bias jealously ignores .

I went from banned once to you know stating multiple times .

You can't even keep your slander straight

You fail

RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By RudeBomberBoy01

@academic:

Logic obviously doesn't work with you so I won't bother addressing things I've already addressed.

To get an account banned permanently, you would need to have been warned and banned multiple times. Keep throwing them insults though, obviously shows how mature you are.

You can yap on for now, I'm off to go watch AoU... I'll be back :)

GXrevolution96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By GXrevolution96

@rogueshadow said:

No way is Ultron beating Clark, at least before his upgrade later on in the film. He flat out lost to Tony and his vibranium body sustained a lot of damage from the skirmish, in contrast to Tony's armour, which was relatively undamaged. Had it not been for his ability to transfer himself across the net, he would have been finished. Steve put up a hell of a fight against him on the train. The former was far better fighter and the only thing keeping Ultron in that was his durability. Steve took multiple hits to face and abdomen and shrugged them off, block Ultron's punches with his shield and outmanuvered him multiple times. Ultron's punches could barely dent the inside of the train and he was tackled out of the way by Quicksilver.

Ultron after his upgrade would probably beat Superman, but the version of him that fought Cap and Tony would get wrecked.

academic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gxrevolution96:

Thank you

I knew something was off with marvel fanboys

How did the avengers handle quicksilver?

GXrevolution96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By GXrevolution96

@academic said:

@gxrevolution96:

Thank you

I knew something was off with marvel fanboys

How did the avengers handle quicksilver?

Yh, I know. Even Post-Upgrade Ultron wouldn't be "one shotting" Clark lol.

Surprisingly, I really liked Quicksilver and the way they handled his powers. He was fast but wasn't too OP either. He was just right. When he ran, it was very fluid. In terms of speed; he is slower than DOFP Quicksilver but around as fast as CW Barry in the first half of the season(before he started time travelling). He is far more competent using his speed than Barry though.

academic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@akin:

weird?

ultron didn't one shot stark from fist or his blast. notice iron man bull rush was stronger?

No Caption Provided

academic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By academic
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

lets compare shockwaves.

SUP/ZOD SHOCKWAVES DESTROY BRICK,GLASS,STONE AND SOIL.

HULK/HULKBUSTER DESTROY PLATE GLASS ONLY