MOS Superman vs Ultron(MCU)

academic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@avatarreiko: Sup no SHOWED crashing from space , through a buidling and then into solid marble on top floor of musuem

Sup punched into city ground and through 7 walls of concrete. Sup walks out irritated

Zod punches sup through multiple skyscrapers

Sup dureabilty >>>>>>>>>>>>>> mcu

Avatar image for jesusthesefanboys
Jesusthesefanboys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@academic said:

@avatarreiko: Sup no SHOWED crashing from space , through a buidling and then into solid marble on top floor of musuem

Sup punched into city ground and through 7 walls of concrete. Sup walks out irritated

What this guy said^^.

Avatar image for xxmarvelousdcxx
XxMarvelousDCXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

The movie has yet to come out in the USA, but the number of people saying Ultron can stand a chance or even defeat Kal-El genuinely intrigues me. Even if the movie is just average, it'll be well the price of admission just to see Ultron tear stuff up.

Nightway

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman breaks his hands then gets pimpslapped.

GXrevolution96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#55  Edited By GXrevolution96

@nightway said:

Superman breaks his hands then gets pimpslapped.

I highly doubt that someone who was shown trading blows with Iron Man, is pimp slapping Clark. Also, in the trailers, Cap was able to pierce Ultron's armour with his shield.

academic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nightway:

So the avengers SHATTERED there hands against ultron?

Nightway

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gxrevolution96: Only because of the fact Cap was slicing with the rim of the shield which is made of vibrainium as well.

I should probably wait for the movie to come out in America before I touch this though. I'm outta here 'til May 1st.

GXrevolution96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nightway said:

@gxrevolution96: Only because of the fact Cap was slicing with the rim of the shield which is made of vibrainium as well.

I should probably wait for the movie to come out in America before I touch this though. I'm outta here 'til May 1st.

Fair enough

ThorBoy2221

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Was Ultron really impressive in the new film? I remember reading an article from the writers who said that they significantly depowered him for this movie.

GXrevolution96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By GXrevolution96

@thorboy2221 said:

Was Ultron really impressive in the new film? I remember reading an article from the writers who said that they significantly depowered him for this movie.

From what Ive read, he was decent. But I think some people here are either fan wanking or exaggerating. Because nothing thus far has suggested that he would be able to one shot Superman

academic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By academic

@gxrevolution96:

What i wanna see is how mcu handled quicksilver. Whedon states he is fast as a bullet and we know mos dodged dragonfly bullets.

Spector_Rand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Seen it. He'd win, but he's not "one shotting" him, thats just ridiculous. He was quite easily overpowering Thor.

GXrevolution96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Seen it. He'd win, but he's not "one shotting" him, thats just ridiculous. He was quite easily overpowering Thor.

Thats not exactly. And biased on feats, Clark could arguably do the same.

Spector_Rand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gxrevolution96: After seeing AoU, I would say Thor>Superman, but thats just me.

academic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spector_rand:

Let's ask Chris Evans ( CAP) if sup can SOLO the avengers

Meanwhile, "Avengers: Age of Ultron" stars Captain America and Hawkeye actors Chris Evans and Jeremy Renner hadn't seen the "Batman v Superman" teaser trailer yet did have plenty to say about how powerful Superman is.

"How does anyone fight Superman?" asks Evans.

"I know, that's what I don't get. What are you going to do with a Bat-belt?" adds Renner.

"I feel like [Superman] would bulldoze our whole squad, they really wrote him unfairly. It's not fair, he's got too much." finished Evans.

Evans Has COMMON SENSE

academic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avatarreiko:

Meanwhile, "Avengers: Age of Ultron" stars Captain America and Hawkeye actors Chris Evans and Jeremy Renner hadn't seen the "Batman v Superman" teaser trailer yet did have plenty to say about how powerful Superman is.

"I know, that's what I don't get. What are you going to do with a Bat-belt?" adds Renner.

"I feel like [Superman] would bulldoze our whole squad, they really wrote him unfairly. It's not fair, he's got too much." finished Evans.

Evans Has COMMON SENSE

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hoh-boy.

Bluejay4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I already made this thread.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/aou-ultron-vs-mos-superman-1662660/

@jedixman

Avatar image for crushyourenemies
CRUSHYOURENEMIES

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@transformaa said:

..what makes ultron so tuff?..

Completely and utterly fodderizing Hulk, Thor and Iron Man at the same time. Moreover, Superman's hits cannot damage his vibranium armour.

Which would easily be accomplished by Superman.

Spider-ManWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

academic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bluejay4:

Evans Has COMMON SENSE

Spider-ManWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Spider-ManWins

@gxrevolution96: one shot? i dont think so either

from what ive seen on the trailers, ultron jumps from weak iron man armor to instantly being final form ultron

its something i dont like, ultron looked too "henchmany" in t he trailer

academic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avatarreiko:

Evans Has COMMON SENSE

Bladewolf2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Bladewolf2

LOL at using ''he overpowers Thor'' as a good feat considering that his physical feats are pretty bad.

Ultron didnt do jacks#it in the movie, he was another run of the mill crappy MCU bad guy, he only fought Cap and nerfed weaklings like Hulk and Thor, even Iron Man managed to fight his Prime armor without much trouble.

His last stand using the Quinjet was pathetic

MOS stomps as usual.

hahah Evans said Superman would wreck the Avengers oh boy!!!!

reactor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have GOT to see Age of Ultron now...

academic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

https://youtu.be/c3h_PmaiKMM

Iron man BULLRUSH stronger than ultron bullrush

Iron man EASILY survives MULTIPLE hits from ultron

Thor EASILY TAGGED by quicksilver

Slow clap

To Anyone who thinks ultron can beat superman

LMAO

MichaelJulius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmm. Good point, but here are some counters

Superman crashed through a small ice peak of a small mountain, more like a mound or hill than a MOUNTAIN, Thor crashed straight down from 30,000ft and walked away just fine as well. Almost exactly the same feat.

Thor went toe to toe with a guy who was able to punch energy shields created for housing the universes most powerful beings, withstood a solid 2 ton rock hurled into his face at mach speeds by the strongest marvel character thus far that we've seen fight. Still walked away from it.

Thor broke a 2 block radius with a ground smash with Mjolnir

Sup durability isn't really known, but we know that it isn't good enough to withstand Army high cali bullets, being smacked in the face with a metal Ibeam and similar.

Ultron wrecks Thor, who is probably right on par with Man of Steel Superman in almost every way.

Ultron wins. Superman isn't powerful enough to dent Vibranium. We've seen what taunting Man of Steel Cavil Supes does to his ego and his mental state, and Ultron is pretty much going to wreck him emotionally and you all know it if they were to meet up. Cavil would grit his teeth and whine, scream and fly at Ultron and not think about anything, Ultron proceeds to dismantle him in combat 1v1 both physically and emotionally.

@academic said:

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@academic: Chill out

I understand your frustration, but I think you spammed that Evans post 4 times now in this thread.

mike5555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

First of all, based on the comics, Ultron is much like Braniac. He can't really match up physically in a one on one fight with Hulk, Thor, Superman. However, He has such a superior intellect, scientific and technological weapons and being able to move at good speed and studying his opponents weaknesses and accessing various data bases. Not too mention he is smarter than Iron himself.

So Superman can beat him hands down, but Superman will also get defeated when Ultron discovers that Kryptonite and Magic are his weaknesses. Plus add in Superstrength to that.

MichaelJulius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is MCU ultron from Avengers 2. Not the comic version.

Ultron > Big Gap > Thor/Cavil

Ultron wins

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

@academic said:

@avatarreiko:

Fair enough

But if the avengers were not ko by ultron, NO WAY EVER WOULD SUPERMAN

Superman dureabilty>>>>>>>>>>>>mcu

MOS Superman isn't beating this MCU character

No Caption Provided

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why the f!ck did op not put a spoiler warning? He knows people in the US havent seen it yet.

academic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@michaeljulius:

Umm

Thor was battered from kurse boulder. Kurse literally walked over to thor and wailed on him

Thor was dazed from hulk he was unable to use hammer

Zod hit sup hard enough to go through

Multiple skyscrapers

Multiple concrete walls

No one in mcu has ever done that. Kryptonians hit harder. Period.

Cap shield damaged ultron<<<<<<<<<< sup punching nam ek over 300 yards into a train and TOPPLING 3 linked trains

Iron man EASILY survived ultron hits . fiora threw superman and he dented a safe

Ultron blast pushed stark far less and it didnt even dent the wall.

Superman solos ultron

Superman solos mcu avengers

mike5555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I haven't seen Ultron vs Avengers 2 yet. But even in the previews, Ultron seems pretty smart to figure out how to find weaknesses and unload himself in databases. Superman would win only if it's a strait brawl, but Ultron is too smart for that.

MichaelJulius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

- Superman heals in the sun, Thor doesn't. His cuts remained but he got back up and fought, took a walk with Portman and then fought Maleketh again.

- Hulk is a lot stronger than Thor and Superman, so that argument isn't valid ;)

- Thor broke a two block radius of meters thick ice and rock, Zod and Superman broke some windows and support beams

- Mjolnir smacks Hulk in the face, but is capable of obliterating a two block radius in a wave of impact that shattered the ground, Hulk got right back up after Thor hit him. Ultron beat Hulk. Chopper bullets beat Superman. Thor and Hulk hit a lot harder than Superman and Zod. Period and supported by ACTUAL events in the movies, not estimations and made up stuff.

- Caps Shield is Vibranium, its the only real substance that can harm Ultron physically. I am shocked I had to explain that...

- Starks Armor is more durable than Superman if he can tank hits from Thor, Hulk and Ultron

- Superman got whacked in the face with a 6 foot long metal IBeam from a construction site and was dazed, the metal Ibeam sustained no damage. Zods laser vision cannot cut through concrete walls, Starks lasers cut through thick metal, tanks and similar.

I've disproved every point you had with actual factual evidence, I didn't need to estimate or exaggerate lol. Eagerly awaiting your response so I can disprove it some more ;)

@academic said:

@michaeljulius:

Umm

Thor was battered from kurse boulder. Kurse literally walked over to thor and wailed on him

Thor was dazed from hulk he was unable to use hammer

Zod hit sup hard enough to go through

Multiple skyscrapers

Multiple concrete walls

No one in mcu has ever done that. Kryptonians hit harder. Period.

Cap shield damaged ultron<<<<<<<<<< sup punching nam ek over 300 yards into a train and TOPPLING 3 linked trains

Iron man EASILY survived ultron hits . fiora threw superman and he dented a safe

Ultron blast pushed stark far less and it didnt even dent the wall.

Superman solos ultron

Superman solos mcu avengers

GXrevolution96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By GXrevolution96

@those_eyes said:

Why the f!ck did op not put a spoiler warning? He knows people in the US havent seen it yet.

Well, It is kinda common sense. If you see a thread that involves a match up with a AOU character, its obvious that the thread in question will contain some spoilers. And what makes you think that the OP knew. As far as you know, he might not have been aware that these films come out late in the US. Just saying

GXrevolution96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By GXrevolution96

@homicidalmaniac said:

@academic said:

@avatarreiko:

Fair enough

Who is that? Isn't that one of the Infinity stones?

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

@homicidalmaniac said:

@academic said:

@avatarreiko:

Fair enough

Who is that? Isn't that one of the Infinity stones?

Eson The Searcher,yes it is,and it did this

No Caption Provided

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes said:

Well, It is kinda common sense. If you see a thread that involves a match up with a AOU character, its obvious that the thread in question will contain some spoilers. And what makes you think that the OP. As far as you know, he could have been aware that these films come out late in the US. Just saying

I dont like it when you make sense.

academic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@michaeljulius:

Ummm

Thor cracking means nothing .that has never translated into thor ko anyone. Thor didn't ko Loki , stark , hulk or kurse .

Sup heat vision far surpasses stark beams. Zod heat vision caused a skyscraper to collapse. Sup heat vision caused the kryptonian ship to crash .that ship NO SHOWED crashing into buildings .

Let's compare hits.

No one in mcu has EVER hit another humanoid into multiple walls.

Zod hit sup to the city street and into SeVen wall of concrete ( parking garage) sup walked out irritated .

Hulk and hulk buster fight .there big punch against each other caused a minimal shock wave that didn't even affect the civillaian on the left .

Sup and zod shockwaves ( UNIntentional )

Caused a large ground crater

Caused a stone building go collapse

Caused reinforced skyscraper glass to shatter

It's obvious = kryptonian shockwaves would kill a human .

Sup was not dazed from steel beam .krytomians have to shake off there heat vision. Sup immediately kept fighting .thor was dazed, battered and bloodied from a boulder . Thor stayed on the ground until kurse WALKED to him and wailed on him

Iron man armor was busted up from a moving bus and easily wrecked by extremists. Iron man one he struggled to lift a car. That is the level of stregth that thor STRUGGLED with.

Sup solos the avengers

Sup solos ultron

LlehDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

To people who have not seen the new movie whom are 90% of this thread and are already posting conclusions to this battle already.

No Caption Provided

L. D.

academic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By academic

@llehdevil:

Fair enough

But there is a trailer that shows iron man easily surviving multiple blows from ultron. It also shows how ultron beam couldnt even knock stark through a wall.stark bullrush which was stronger than Thor also was stronger than ultron bullrush

Cap shield threw by cap damaged ultron. Not impressive dureabilty.

Not logical for ultron to one shot superman

academic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for rudebomberboy01
RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@academic: Thanks bro. You sound like you know what you're talking about; mainly referring to people who are literally guessing or just fanboying over a certain character which is just unruly.

Hahahahahaha you couldn't be any more wrong.

______

I love how people are trying to debate here and form a conclusion when they have not even seen the movie. I also love how people are trying to debate using scenes from the trailer.

Tell me, how is Clark supposed to damage Vibranium? ;)

academic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By academic

@rudebomberboy01:

Didn't I ask you troglodyte not to ever mention me or even refer to me as I would do the same .

Dumb as rocks marvel shill .

You have been reported

During the press junket to Avengers: Age of Ultron, Captain America himself (Chris Evans) and Hawkeye (Jeremy Renner) were asked if they had seen the trailer to Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice. Evans replied with a question: "how does anyone fight Superman?" Renner then added: "I know, that's what I don't get. What are you going to do with a Bat-belt?" Evans finishes with: "I feel like [Superman] would bulldoze our whole squad, they really wrote him unfairly. It's not fair, he's got too much".

Read more at http://www.tweaktown.com/news/44718/captain-america-superman-bulldoze-avengers/index.html

RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By RudeBomberBoy01
@academic said:

@rudebomberboy01:

Didn't I ask you troglodyte not to ever mention me or even refer to me as I would do the same .

Dumb as rocks marvel shill .

You have been reported

Mmmm, I can almost taste the anger and hurt coming off my screen... it's delicious!

This is a public website and I can tag and address whoever I want when all they are doing is posting and spreading out of context misinformation (as always).

Go ahead and report me, you'd probably get banned again for insults ;)

academic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By academic

@rudebomberboy01:

I trust Chris Evan opinions over a fake sup fan any day

During the press junket to Avengers: Age of Ultron, Captain America himself (Chris Evans) and Hawkeye (Jeremy Renner) were asked if they had seen the trailer to Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice. Evans replied with a question: "how does anyone fight Superman?" Renner then added: "I know, that's what I don't get. What are you going to do with a Bat-belt?" Evans finishes with: "I feel like [Superman] would bulldoze our whole squad, they really wrote him unfairly. It's not fair, he's got too much".

Read more at http://www.tweaktown.com/news/44718/captain-america-superman-bulldoze-avengers/index.html

Let the but hurt tears flow .

Sup BULLDOZES the avengers

You only spread lies and misinformation .

The trailer clearly shows ultron couldn't ko or even damage iron man. Ultron beam couldn't even knock stark through a wall. Stark bull rush was stronger than ultron bull rush. Just because you admit you didn't see it, don't presume to think others have not.

You have failed

RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@academic:

Haha talk of desperation.

You can quote Evans and spam the alleged interview all you want, it will not change anything. It is but an opinion ;)