Mori Jin (God of Highschool) runs a Dragon Ball gauntlet.

• 86 results
Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Mori Jin, the Monkey King.
Mori Jin, the Monkey King.

Vs.

Round 1.

SSJ Goku and full power Frieza(Namek saga)
SSJ Goku and full power Frieza(Namek saga)

Round 2

The three androids (versions pictured)
The three androids (versions pictured)

Round 3

Super Vegeta and Semi Perfect Cell.
Super Vegeta and Semi Perfect Cell.

Round 4

Mastered Super Saiyan Goku(Cell games)
Mastered Super Saiyan Goku(Cell games)

Round 5

Perfect Cell.
Perfect Cell.

Round 6

SSJ2 Gohan.
SSJ2 Gohan.

Round 7

SSJ2 Goku and Majin Vegeta.
SSJ2 Goku and Majin Vegeta.

Round 8

No Caption Provided

Round 9

SSJ3 Goku.
SSJ3 Goku.

Round 10

Ultimate Gohan and Super Buu.
Ultimate Gohan and Super Buu.

Round 11

Base Vegitto.
Base Vegitto.

Round 12

Super Vegitto and Buuhan.
Super Vegitto and Buuhan.

Bonus Round

SSJ4 Goku(GT)
SSJ4 Goku(GT)

Rules:

•In character, both Mori Jin and everyone else, every round.

•Win by KO/Death.

•Mori is at his peak, during Ragnarok.

•Takes place in Cell games' arena

I was curious myself to know where people do rate Jin. So, where will he stop? Will he clear?

Avatar image for nonexistentuser
nonexistentuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mori solos the verse

DemarG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I think he stops r10 or 11.

LimitBreaker1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LimitBreaker1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LimitBreaker1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

stops at ssj2 gohan

DemarG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@limitbreaker1:

Ssj?

I thought he was solar and 32532532 faster than cell sagas.

I guess he stops at anybody who scales to buu

gdara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

From my knowledge of Mori, he should stop at around the God Tiers of the Cell Saga like SSJ2 Gohan who is decently Solar System lvl and MFTL.

LimitBreaker1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By LimitBreaker1

@demarg: yea he's solar system lvl with good hax, and speed but I just think buu saga characters out stat him pretty heavily

DemarG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ah alright.

I guess he kinda gets stomped at vegeta/goku or buu

Zeds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Zeds

Stops at 6 or 7

Lordragoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If jin is not healed after every round he stops at 4. If he is healed, he stops at SS2 gohan.

Akira21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He most likely stops at 7, isn’t Mori Massively faster compared to SSJ2 Gohan and Cell as he was able to travel from one solar system to another in an few seconds, I need insight as to how fast characters were during Cell saga. Also Mori could also seal using his gourd.

Olorun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Olorun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@areneacaulem: lmao, why so salty tho? Nothing wrong, reverse flash is simply way too powerful for dB characters, even street level dc character who can hurt the flashes>>>>>>>>any dB character.

AanMNP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stop at 7

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 takenstew22  Moderator
FunkyNamu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#23  Edited By FunkyNamu

Stop at 7

Maalik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't think he can tank a full power blast from either frieza or goku at this point. His most impressive durability feat is taking the planet toss from the king and even then that feat is pretty dubious. Frieza in a form well well beyond his final in power was already large planet/small star level, and considering GoH characters have yet to star bust or even planet bust outside of planet toss....Stops at 1 or 2.

ReaperTheGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He out stats them in every physical way, but if the later rounds hit him with a good energy attack he's probably done.

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Morningstar999
@lordragoon said:

If jin is not healed after every round he stops at 4. If he is healed, he stops at SS2 gohan.

How exactly? Healing or not shouldn't matter considering the difference in power in the rounds.

@eredin12 said:

Can you give a reason?

@limitbreaker1 said:

stops at ssj2 gohan

Not that I disagree, but could you give a reason as well?

I don't think Jin is outmatched by SS2 Gohan at all, if I can say so.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Imagine un-ironically thinking that a casual attack from someone that was quite literally (as In; in every sense of the word literally) no sold is where to cap someone at because potency in no way exists, mori taking and over powering an attack from someone who absorbed the energy of the sun to add to his own powers multiples 240k times over (someone who scales above said casual asf planet level attack by leaps and bounds) does not count because not enough explosions!!!!!

Lordragoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morningstar999: Non healing means any damage he takes accumulates. SSJ goku and final form freeza are in small star ranges in DC during Namek. Even if Jin in solar system range interms of durability small star level attacks would still cause damages. The level of AP just goes up from there. Androids are all small star level + in AP especially 16 who as strong as imperfect cell. SSJ 2 gohan is just straight solar system level and would be enough to one shot with a full power Kamehameha.

TheEmperor95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't see how he stops at cell saga character tbh iirc he's millions of times FTL which allows him to blitz them silly. He could also just straight drop yeouyi on them to incapacitate them before he pummel them to death. DB characters have terrible lifting strength

ReaperTheGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By ReaperTheGrim

@eredin12 said:
@reaperthegrim said:

He out stats them in every physical way, but if the later rounds hit him with a good energy attack he's probably done.

This is old fake news that nobody really uses anymore, DB characters have comparable striking/ durability and blasts which was shown countless times, hence how 23rd Budokai Piccolo tanked Super Kamehameha which had moon busting force, being more angry than hurt:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

See how it states" shatters moon", meaning it would be done by force/ kinetic energy, heat cannot shatter something only burn it, and Piccolo tanked that force, while Goku was wrecking him with the force of his punches and kicks, drawing a lot of blood:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Among countless other instances ofc

I don't consider dubious databooks written by third parties as valid. If dragon ball characters had physicals on par with their ki attacks then the actual manga written by Akira Toriyama would reflect that. But as there are no physical feats even close to what you're implying, then it's clear what the mangaka intended. It's not like their power level increases when they punch hard right, there's a reason for that.

Also, I have been on this site for over six years and I've yet to even read one of your arguments that I consider sound. So I doubt either of us will get anywhere trying to convince each other. Don't feel like you need to respond, because I'm honestly not that interested in debating someone who fundamentally discerns feats differently than I do.

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Morningstar999

Adding my own cents even if I am the one who made the thread: Jin is for me more versatile than half of the list, so that allows him to get in rounds where he is even outclassed in power. So, him reaching Buu Saga is not wrong in the least. Not saying that he does or doesn't.

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Morningstar999

@theemperor95:

He could also just straight drop yeouyi on them to incapacitate them before he pummel them to death.

It's "Yeoui", slight nitpick. And Jin doesn't do that kind of stuff in character tbh.

TheEmperor95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morningstar999: appreciate it. Forgot how to spell it tbh. I remember him doing that in a fight before. He tossed it at an opponent and when they tried to catch it their arms came off

jaakor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordragoon: when did Mori display star level durability?

Satan absorbed a fraction of a fraction of the sun's energy from the Corona

Even at 250KX his normal levels, he only briefly turned it off.

Getting past 1 is a problem, how's he beating the Androids who make namek saga SSj look like utter fodders?

magmacha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaakor:

when did Mori display star level durability?

No Caption Provided

Survived, while completely depowered, the explosion of a dwarf/small star sized planet. Why that size you ask?

No Caption Provided

This is Yeoui from moon to Earth.

No Caption Provided

Here more in detail. In the distance between Earth and the moon, you can fit all the planets in our solar system.

And here:

No Caption Provided

This is how small Yeoui is in comparison.

Jin also tanked this while always weakened.

And taking in consideration the fact that he can amp himself up to 250k times his stats with Jeahbongching:

I don't see why he wouldn't have solar system+ stats at the bare minimum.

Avatar image for nonexistentuser
nonexistentuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maalik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morningstar999: Did the text state that yeoui was fully extended on oraeguk?

Avatar image for deactivated-61a94331705e8
deactivated-61a94331705e8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He at least gets to Buu Saga. Don't know how far in it tho.

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maalik said:

@morningstar999: Did the text state that yeoui was fully extended on oraeguk?

I am not sure about that, but there is no reason he wouldn't extend it fully against the likes of Ardun, whose hammer could shatter the whole planet in a blow.

No Caption Provided

Though there is this too:

Mori clearly says: "Grow ticker." And he orders his clones to do the same. He also was serious 100%, as he needed to kill the massive Nephilim army as soon as possible.

Maalik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morningstar999: He only needed to extend it far enough so that the whale wouldn't explode near his friends in the second instance, and the first instance he was only trying to reach far enough that he could hit the furthest reaches of the army. It could or could not have been its furthest extension, however that isn't made clear, as all he says is expand into space, which I don't believe requires multi-planetary distance to accomplish.

pics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By pics

Yeah, nah. He fairly easily makes it past majority of the rounds for the Cell saga characters. He's way faster and has the physicals to compete if not utterly dominate.

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pics said:

Yeah, nah. He fairly easily makes it past majority of the rounds for the Cell saga characters. He's way faster and has the physicals to compete if not utterly dominate.

Not wanting to comment in my own thread, but I think Mori is being underrated a lot smh.

Avatar image for deactivated-617c12c792ef9
deactivated-617c12c792ef9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mori solos

Theonly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Theonly1

@jaakor: mori is above star level in base very easily.

Satan threw jupiter at ftl speeds, that would require solar system levels of energy. Dae wi threw mars that has been calced at star to large star level. If we take these into account mori must have at least star level durability since the king sandwhiched mori with 2 planets at similar speeds and mori didnt feel it.

We can also scale mori to his yeoui which satan broke with a punch in phase 2 state. Yeoui withstood the weight of jupiter and mars and also shoots through planets so would have large planetary durability. Mori got punched repeatedly by phase 2 sun amped satan so large planetary + striking strength at least. if phase 3 satan which had the ability to multiply his power by 250000x didnt think he could beat mori, i would say mori comfortably has many feats proving he is at least star level in durability. This is the much more grounded basis to mori's durability as it doesnt need calcs just needs you to read the fights.

We can also use this logic for how strong mori is. If at bare minimum phase 2 satan can break yeoui which should have at least large planet + durability phase 2 could also hurt mori which two planets colliding at ftl speeds (star level feat at the least) couldnt. A normal phase 2 satan punch is large planetary to star level at the least. Base mori is stronger than phase 2 satan. Released supreme god mori is stronger than 250000x phase 3 satan with sun amp so mori should easily be solar system at the least. If i took the feats st the highest points so the planets colliding as solar system and the fact that mori destroyed 400 quadrillion satan clones (large star durability at the very least as he is comparable to mori) which would also have at least 50% of satans clones ( mori hui had 50% of mori strength when mori was in a different dimension) then mori is multi solar system level.

Not to mention mori is largely faster than most characters here until buu saga.

I would say he stops at buu saga characters at around r10. Ssj2 gohan in cell games with his very strongest attack that takes a lot of time to charge up is solar system. Mori is at the very least is solar system with his 250k kick which is instant, no charge up needed at most multi solar system.

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Morningstar999

Bump.

yamatama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mori stops at one of the Buus

No way of taking them down plus they can be argued to have superior power. So they'll take it eventually