#1 Posted by Lunacyde (28251 posts) - - Show Bio

During the phases of the moon Classic Moon Knight gained and lost power according with it's waxing and waning. At it's peak during the full moon he could lift approximately 2 tons. His durability, reflexes, stamina nightvision, and ability to heal also grew with the moon. Supposing that he fought current Superman in a dimension of eternal night witha googol of moons, and his powers multiplied with each moon could he win?

caption
caption
caption
caption
Hint:
#2 Posted by King Saturn (222996 posts) - - Show Bio
Well its possible under these conditions the Moon Knight could beat Superman I guess...
#3 Posted by Lunacyde (28251 posts) - - Show Bio

I just want to make clear I was not looking for some cheap way to make Moon Knight beat Superman, I still don't know if MK can win. It was meant as an interesting thought that I hoped would spark some kool debating. Also the idea of this battle in my head would be epic.

#4 Posted by TheDrifter (24811 posts) - - Show Bio

I like this battle.

My second favorite character gets to beat the crap outta superman

#5 Posted by King Saturn (222996 posts) - - Show Bio
Lunacyde said:
"I just want to make clear I was not looking for some cheap way to make Moon Knight beat Superman, I still don't know if MK can win. It was meant as an interesting thought that I hoped would spark some kool debating. Also the idea of this battle in my head would be epic."
Well Technically you put Superman at a Horrible Disadvantage... I mean if Supes fights Moon Knight in a Dimension of Eternal Darkness then how can Superman draw power from the Yellow Sun ? That means Moon Knight would basically be beating up regular human here... or at least a Superman who's powers were draining away from him...
#6 Posted by Lunacyde (28251 posts) - - Show Bio

Never thought of that....forgot they get energy from opposite sources lol.....lets assume Superman is wearing a suit that allows him to conserve yellow sun energy for this battle.

#7 Posted by King Saturn (222996 posts) - - Show Bio
Lunacyde said:
"Never thought of that....forgot they get energy from opposite sources lol.....lets assume Superman is wearing a suit that allows him to conserve yellow sun energy for this battle."
Ah !  Now Thats The Spirit  !  Well under these conditions Moon Knight would still win... but it would be a great fight...
#8 Posted by Trackz (1037 posts) - - Show Bio

we dont know how strong moon knight would be...

#9 Posted by Lunacyde (28251 posts) - - Show Bio

yes we do.....take 2 tons and multiply that by 1.0 x 10

#10 Posted by The_Scourge (5345 posts) - - Show Bio

How invulnerable would he get?

#11 Posted by Lunacyde (28251 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Lunacyde said:
"Never thought of that....forgot they get energy from opposite sources lol.....lets assume Superman is wearing a suit that allows him to conserve yellow sun energy for this battle."
Ah !  Now Thats The Spirit  !  Well under these conditions Moon Knight would still win... but it would be a great fight... "
Ahh yes....but don't forget to take into account Superman's other abilities like flight and heat vision
#12 Posted by King Saturn (222996 posts) - - Show Bio
Lunacyde said:
"King Saturn said:
"Lunacyde said:
Ah !  Now Thats The Spirit  !  Well under these conditions Moon Knight would still win... but it would be a great fight... "
Ahh yes....but don't forget to take into account Superman's other abilities like flight and heat vision"
Thats True... and also Super Speed.
Avatar image for the_man_of_yesteryear
#13 Edited by The Man of Yesteryear (5592 posts) - - Show Bio

Moon Knight is kind of screwed here... Because I think he only gets strength from Earth's moon.

#14 Posted by Lunacyde (28251 posts) - - Show Bio

The Man of Yesteryear said:

"Moon Knight is kind of screwed here... Because I think he only gets strength from Earth's moon."

Once again i wasnt specific enough i guess.....they are all Earths moons....this actually happened in a Moon knight comic once I believe ....he was in a realm of 1000 moons or somehting...it's been a long time....its one of the few MK comics I dont own

#15 Posted by Nighthunter (29641 posts) - - Show Bio

So how strong Moon Knight would become? if they are now on the same levels of strength Superman still has the rest of his powers and is a better fighter (I'm not making this up, he is actually a top fighter)

#16 Posted by Lunacyde (28251 posts) - - Show Bio

I will get a calculator and figure it out after i take a shower....regardless I am sure that it is more than current Superman.

I think this is an interesting battle because MK in this situation is stronger and his reflexes are good enought ot deal with Superman's speed and his durability/ healing in this situation would allow him to duke it out....however he still has to worry about superman's flight and heat vision, super breath, etc. Also fighting wise since they are going to be at least equal in physical quickness and strength I am not sure if Superman would be a better fighter or not....its like saying if Supes lost all his power and was a normal human he could beat depowered MK, which i tend to think he couldnt, but Icould be wrong of course.

#17 Posted by Nighthunter (29641 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman took without powers Kobra, who is way out of MK's league