I'm gonna go with Moon Knight here

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Hadrelius

In a recent Moon Knight comic its stated that the Punisher has killed MK's brother to which he said they will settle one day. That time is now, who wins?

Moon Knight:

Superb athlete and combatant. Expert with throwing weapons and hand-to-hand combat. Enhanced strength derived from the phases of the moon.

Punisher:

Highly trained in armed and unarmed combat.

Demolitions expert and has a exceptionally high pain tolerance.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By King_Saturn

I think Moon Knight would win here. But Punisher could give him a good fight

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By Nighthunter

If Moonknight fights here with his powers then he wins, if not it's punisher's fight

Avatar image for thisisgonnahurt
ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ThisIsGonnaHurt

It all depends on what phase the Moon is or whether the fight is at night at all. Otherwise it's a stalemate to me.
Post Edited:2008-05-24 14:12:42

Acheron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Acheron

I don't do this often.

Bump.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

The Punisher wins.He's on a higher skill level.

Scorched

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Scorched

They both suck
But Mooney wins

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Scorched said:
"They both suck
But Mooney wins"
Please stop trolling...please.
Scorched

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Scorched
Vance Astro said:
"Scorched said:
"They both suck
But Mooney wins"
Please stop trolling...please."
Please stop crying
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#11  Edited By geraldthesloth

Punisher wins

Scorched said:

"They both suck
But Mooney wins"

Because they aren't DC right?
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Scorched said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Scorched said:
"They both suck
But Mooney wins"
Please stop crying"
I'm not crying...I just don't get why you are doing this? Why come here and troll.We have enough people trolling..why do you have to join in?
Acheron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Acheron
Vance Astro said:
"The Punisher wins.He's on a higher skill level."
I will respectfully disagree (about the winning). Punisher might have a higher skill level, but MK has a very high pain threshold, and it seems like he has his powers from the description given in the OP, in which case it would only take a few, maybe one hit, to put Frank down. I think he has a better chance to win this than Frank.
Scorched

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Scorched
Vance Astro said:
"Scorched said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Scorched said:
"They both suck
But Mooney wins"
Please stop crying"
I'm not crying...I just don't get why you are doing this? Why come here and troll.We have enough people trolling..why do you have to join in?"
Yeah we do have enough people trolling including you, and enough people who cry when certain characters get beat, like you and enough rabid fanboys , like you

You should go to cbub , you would fit really well over there
Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Nighthunter
Nighthunter said:
"

If Moonknight fights here with his powers then he wins, if not it's punisher's fight

"
scratch that

Punisher wins with or without powers
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Acheron said:
"Vance Astro said:
I will respectfully disagree (about the winning). Punisher might have a higher skill level, but MK has a very high pain threshold, and it seems like he has his powers from the description given in the OP, in which case it would only take a few, maybe one hit, to put Frank down. I think he has a better chance to win this than Frank."
MK has a high pain threshold until he dies.If Moon Knight has his powers and The Punisher is unarmed..that's just cheating though.If Frank is armed..he wins.Frank can shoot Moon Knight before he gets punched.
Acheron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Acheron
Vance Astro said:
"Acheron said:
"Vance Astro said:
I will respectfully disagree (about the winning). Punisher might have a higher skill level, but MK has a very high pain threshold, and it seems like he has his powers from the description given in the OP, in which case it would only take a few, maybe one hit, to put Frank down. I think he has a better chance to win this than Frank."
MK has a high pain threshold until he dies.If Moon Knight has his powers and The Punisher is unarmed..that's just cheating though.If Frank is armed..he wins.Frank can shoot Moon Knight before he gets punched."
I think that if MK has his standard equipment (crescent darts, clubs, whatever else he usually carries), he could distract or disarm Frank long enough to close the gap. He's pretty accurate with those darts, so he could aim to hit Frank in the arm or his gun itself, and even if they don't hit, then Punisher will have to at least dodge, in which case MK could get nearer. Regarding the pain comment I made, MK seems to take a crap ton of stuff he should die from, or at least be incapcidated from. Given the height of the drop, it looked like he should've died from the fall when he fought Bushman, and he took a stab to the chest from Bullseye in issue 25. He tangled with Werewolf By Night and took his hits in that giant-sized issue and kept fighting.

I think it's possible for him to take a small arms round and keep fighting, but that's just me (and it sounds ludicrous saying it)

I wanna know if there's a specified environment, because that could make a serious difference, but there's nothing in the OP :(
Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Nighthunter

MK can take a lot of damage, but it comes a time when he will fall unconscious

Jersey Devil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Jersey Devil

@Acheron....

Moon Knight's standard equipment is a joke.He's not even a weapons master.The Punisher is far beyond MK in the Use of weapons...and MK ran from Bullseye..Punisher beat him twice.

bioghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By bioghost

punisher can win this if he deterime enought to kill the bad guy "moon knight"

Scorched

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Scorched

i hope they kill each other

mira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By mira

Moon Knight has good chance to win.

Acheron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Acheron
Jersey Devil said:
"@Acheron....

Moon Knight's standard equipment is a joke.He's not even a weapons master.The Punisher is far beyond MK in the Use of weapons...and MK ran from Bullseye..Punisher beat him twice."
Punisher actually beat Bullseye?

Okay, nevermind, I change my vote. Punisher would win with his usual gun stuff (although if he's packing anything less than or equal to a pistol he would lose I think)
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#24  Edited By Erik

Bu bu bu bu bump!

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#25  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

The biggest factor in this one is the environment.

DJ Diesel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By DJ Diesel

Punisher wins in almost any scenario, if he's huntin MK, then MK never sees it coming, broad daylight, one shot one kill. He'll go down faster than a Somali pirate.

If MK is hunting Punisher, he's still screwed because big pun don't let his guard down and traps everything.

If they meet at random, Punisher guns his @ss down in cold blood, pain tolerance doesn't matter, your brain has no nerve endings and feels no pain as the bullet tunnels it's way through to freedom on the other side.

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sorry for the 4 y/old bump

I'm pretty sure Moon Knight would win this fight with pretty low difficulty.

He has his Carbonadium Armor that protects him from large caliber bullets and enhances his strength to him being able to hold a section of a building from collapsing.

It alsod has mechanical bracelets that mimic spidermans webshooters and caps energy shield, along with built in claws used to mimic wolverines.

most of the above arguments have punisher winning with gunfire so i just wanted to point this out.

Wdc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alpha said:

In a recent Moon Knight comic its stated that the Punisher has killed MK's brother to which he said they will settle one day. That time is now, who wins?

Moon Knight:

Superb athlete and combatant. Expert with throwing weapons and hand-to-hand combat. Enhanced strength derived from the phases of the moon.

Punisher:

You forgot: Punisher has super intelligence, and a HUGE arsenal of weapons. He even took deadpool at one point.

Wdc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah, he would just snipe from on top a building, moon knight can't do anything.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Frank.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Frank

@wdc said:

You forgot: Punisher has super intelligence, and a HUGE arsenal of weapons. He even took deadpool at one point.

If you're taking about the scan were he only puts like 4 hand gun shots into DP it's PIS.

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

@wdc said:

@alpha said:

Moon Knight:

Punisher:

Punisher has never been able to defeat Deadpool in a fair fight, with prep or not.

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By BlessedbyHorus

Wdc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wdc said:

@alpha said:

Moon Knight:

Punisher:

Punisher has never been able to defeat Deadpool in a fair fight, with prep or not.

He did in Suicide kings.

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wdc said:

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek said:

@wdc said:

@alpha said:

Moon Knight:

Punisher:

He did in Suicide kings.

The Punisher had lots of prep and was using the weapons of Villains such as Dock Ock's arm, not his standard gear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wdc said:

He did in Suicide kings.

No he didn't.

DEADPOOL: SUICIDE KINGS #2 Punisher comes in disguised as a pizza delivery man with extra gear and is still defeated.

At the end of DEADPOOL: SUICIDE KINGS #2, Deadpool is yet again ambushed by Punisher out of nowhere and the fight is interrupted by Daredevil. Hardly a win considering Wade wasn't expecting a fight at all and was at a friend's house.

DEADPOOL: SUICIDE KINGS #3, yet again, Punisher ambushes them with prep and extra gear to the point where he uses sonic weaponry to put down Daredevil. Deadpool escapes and Wade still dodges Frank's blows with absolute ease until the fight is broken up by a recovered Matt.

It's honestly a bit ridiculous now. In DEADPOOL: SUICIDE KINGS #4, Deadpool is in a club and Punisher tries to ambush him again. Wade counter-acts and they stalemate.

They also encounter in DEADPOOL vol.1 #55 and 56, and Wade was winning and had countless chances to outright kill Punisher, but was interrupted by environmental factors. Frank will never be able to take Deadpool. Even in PUNISHER KILLS THE MARVEL UNIVERSE, it was bad writing since Deadpool can free himself from the chains.

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Castle puts two in his brain. /Thread

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@carter_esque said:

Except it's not that simple since Moon Knight has dodged bullets on countless occasions, has superior equipment, pain tolerance equal to Punisher's, and hand-to-hand prowess at least equal to that of Punisher's.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 vance_astro  Moderator

@cooldes said:

sorry for the 4 y/old bump

I'm pretty sure Moon Knight would win this fight with pretty low difficulty.

He has his Carbonadium Armor that protects him from large caliber bullets and enhances his strength to him being able to hold a section of a building from collapsing.

It alsod has mechanical bracelets that mimic spidermans webshooters and caps energy shield, along with built in claws used to mimic wolverines.

most of the above arguments have punisher winning with gunfire so i just wanted to point this out.

The problem with this assessment is you're basing who would win on current Moon Knight but you acknowledge that the thread is 4 years old.

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@carter_esque said:

Except it's not that simple since Moon Knight has dodged bullets on countless occasions, has superior equipment, pain tolerance equal to Punisher's, and hand-to-hand prowess at least equal to that of Punisher's.

What's that gotta do with Frank double-tappin' him??

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 k4tzm4n  Moderator

@carter_esque said:

Frank has history with Moon Knight and knows he's a hero, he's not going to go for a killshot on Marc. There's no details in the OP so that equals they're in character.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@carter_esque said:

You're assuming Punisher is going to tag Moon Knight in the first place, who isn't ignorant to stealth approaches as well. Frank himself has admitted he has tons of respect for Spector, so there's a chance he won't go all out either. On top of that, Moon Knight could just knock the gun out of Punisher's hand.

No Caption Provided

Back-up pistols? Spector throws his Crescent Darts and slices 'em in half.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wdc said:

He did in Suicide kings.

No he didn't.

DEADPOOL: SUICIDE KINGS #2 Punisher comes in disguised as a pizza delivery man with extra gear and is still defeated.

At the end of DEADPOOL: SUICIDE KINGS #2, Deadpool is yet again ambushed by Punisher out of nowhere and the fight is interrupted by Daredevil. Hardly a win considering Wade wasn't expecting a fight at all and was at a friend's house.

DEADPOOL: SUICIDE KINGS #3, yet again, Punisher ambushes them with prep and extra gear to the point where he uses sonic weaponry to put down Daredevil. Deadpool escapes and Wade still dodges Frank's blows with absolute ease until the fight is broken up by a recovered Matt.

It's honestly a bit ridiculous now. In DEADPOOL: SUICIDE KINGS #4, Deadpool is in a club and Punisher tries to ambush him again. Wade counter-acts and they stalemate.

They also encounter in DEADPOOL vol.1 #55 and 56, and Wade was winning and had countless chances to outright kill Punisher, but was interrupted by environmental factors. Frank will never be able to take Deadpool. Even in PUNISHER KILLS THE MARVEL UNIVERSE, it was bad writing since Deadpool can free himself from the chains.

Damn.. it's kind of hard to see one of my favourite characters fail so hard at trying to take down my other favourite.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 k4tzm4n  Moderator

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek: Here's a few more accuracy feats for Marc. So yeah, he definitely enjoys disarming enemies with his crescent daggers :D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: I never was a huge fan of the Punisher but it was like "dude, when is this guy going to stop hunting down Wade?". It got ridiculous fast. It shows how Frank can't really drop Deadpool unless he's not expecting a fight and gets ambushed. The only other time Punisher managed to drop Deadpool was when he appeared out of nowhere and blew his head with a crossbow.

@k4tzm4n: Oh man that feat where he quick-fires into that guy's ear is hilarious. Gonna save those feats if you don't mind me doing.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: I never was a huge fan of the Punisher but it was like "dude, when is this guy going to stop hunting down Wade?". It got ridiculous fast. It shows how Frank can't really drop Deadpool unless he's not expecting a fight and gets ambushed. The only other time Punisher managed to drop Deadpool was when he appeared out of nowhere and blew his head with a crossbow.

If anything, you have to credit his persistence. He isn't exactly the most honourable guy but if he wants you dead he'll keep trying and trying. Lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: And yet he still fails lol. Punisher and Moon Knight are probably right below mid-tier in street-levelers. Their gear and skill are formidable, but not as impressive as mid-tier or high-tier street levelers.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek: Yeah. They'd be complete legends in real life, but no so much by comic standards. What tier would you place Deadpool in?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek: Yeah. They'd be complete legends in real life, but no so much by comic standards. What tier would you place Deadpool in?

Deadpool is right below high-tier street-levels. If he was serious I'd put him in the high-tier.