Moon Knight & Black Knight VS Zelgadis

Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Perfect Cell

Prime Objective: To defeat Zelgadis Greywords, and obtain the Philosopher's Stone from him. Can the duo succeed the mission? Please give an explanation of why and how.

VS

P.S: Zelgadis is a high class Sorcerer as well as a high class fighter and swordsman. His specialty magic are Shamanist Magic. Though he is well endowed in Black and White magic as well. He is also a very fast, powerful, and strong Swordsman. And His, magical sword has the power to absorb or reflect other known energies that it toches.

Rei-Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Rei-Kai

Zel only has a few White and Black magic spells. His main specialty is Shamanist magic. Zelgadis can beat them both fairly easily. While BK does have a magic sword and possibly equal sword skill, he's not as quick or as strong as Zel. MK has no magic at all and currently has no enhanced abilities, plus his gear is effectively useless against Zelgadis because of his rock-hard skin (which is actually harder. Blades break on him). Zel can effectively take them both out with one spell.

Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Perfect Cell

Whoa; should of replaced Zelgadis with Gory and Zangulous then, If I knew this would be such a curbstomp lol.

Rei-Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Rei-Kai

Don't think it'd help. Gourry is a better swordsman than both of them, and the Sword of Light pimps both of what Mooney and BK have. Plus he has a small level of inhuman strength (like most anime characters). And actually after losing Goru Nova (Sword of Light) he gained the Blast Sword, which become far more powerful than Goru Nova. The Blast Sword absorbs magic, making the blade stronger, sharper and more powerful. A second blade has to be placed over the first to keep it from falling through the ground with no resistance. It became so powerful that it was capable of actually injuring Shabranigdo (though Shabby planned it that way, cause otherwise it wouldn't have been a challenge for him).

And Zangulous has a magic sword created by Kopii (Copy) Rezo that can fire shockwave blasts that grow stronger with each reflection. He's also almost as skilled as Gourry in swordsmanship.

geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By geraldthesloth

Moon knight dies

bk edges the victory

Rei-Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Rei-Kai

I don't see how BK could, given Zelgadis' superior powerset.

Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Perfect Cell

Agreed, I'm also waiting for others response to this thread. So Rei-Kai says Zelgadis, not only has powerful magic at his disposal. He also has super strength, durability, and speed features to back up his close counter combat.

Rei-Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Rei-Kai

In Slayers Try, he takes a cannonball to the head at close range, and it breaks in half. He falls down dazed after a few seconds, but otherwise he wasn't injured. There is the 4th Slayers anime under way, Slayers Revolutions I think it's called.

Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Perfect Cell
Rei-Kai said:
"In Slayers Try, he takes a cannonball to the head at close range, and it breaks in half. He falls down dazed after a few seconds, but otherwise he wasn't injured. There is the 4th Slayers anime under way, Slayers Revolutions I think it's called."
I remember that canon ball episode. Zelous seems to always get on Zel's nerves deliberately lol.
Rei-Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Rei-Kai

He does. Xellos is a powerful figure, but very comedic. I still remember the one episode in Slayers Next where Zel actually got his revenge on him. It was the episode with the "Brass Rackets" game (Basically magic tennis) and at the end, Zel finds that the trophy says something about Claire Bibble, not the Claire Bible. He gets pissed, saying "You! You knew, Didn't you!?" and shoots a fireball at Xellos and misses first, smoking a crowd of people. Xellos lands and tries to act innocent and gets hit with a 2nd blast.