#1 Edited by Rac95 (4338 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Veteran Hunter of the Night and a young Archer vs an experienced Archer & young Crime Fighter in the dark, which side could take it?

• Standard Equipment
  • Perfect Teamwork
  • Standard Mindset
  • 616 Marvel
  • Pre/New 52 DC
  • Incap, KO, Submission and Death counts as victory

Start on opposing ends and out of sight

No Caption Provided

#3 Posted by tparks (11807 posts) - - Show Bio

Moon Knight vs Red Robin is a great fight, but Marc should win more often then not.

I don’t know enough about Kate.

I’m going to back the Marvel team under the assumption that Kate is at least capable of providing some support. Moon Knight is just too talented at dealing with projectiles, and disarming people who use weaponry. He’s a big threat to both GA and RR.

Avatar image for indomitableregal
#4 Posted by IndomitableRegal (15658 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going team Marvel, Moon Knight as MVP. Moon Knight should beat Tim while Kate can at least hold off Green Arrow in the meanwhile.

#5 Posted by ZazaFrost (50 posts) - - Show Bio

Team Marvel.

#7 Posted by Rac95 (4338 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#8 Posted by Arcus1 (27659 posts) - - Show Bio

My gut says Tim would beat Kate and Ollie would at least match Marc, but I’m really not knowledgeable enough on the Marvel team to know for sure

Avatar image for hurricanefunnel
#9 Posted by hurricanefunnel (2151 posts) - - Show Bio

draw/tie based on feats/stats

#10 Posted by JOVIOLMA (5585 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel Team.

#11 Posted by Nathaniel_Adam (3704 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel team. Moon Knight is a huge factor.

#12 Edited by King-Ragnar (3740 posts) - - Show Bio

@arcus1 said:

My gut says Tim would beat Kate and Ollie would at least match Marc, but I’m really not knowledgeable enough on the Marvel team to know for sure

Moon Knight is much to durable for Oliver to handle. That's not even mentioning his superior strength, speed and overall fighting skill.

#13 Posted by Michaelbn (2338 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel
though Timmy can give a good fight to MK he'll lose while Kate can hold her own with some difficulty.

#14 Posted by CaptFalcon725 (1165 posts) - - Show Bio

@arcus1 said:

Moon Knight is much to durable for Oliver to handle. That's not even mentioning his superior strength, speed and overall fighting skill.

MK does all the things here. He can take either of the other team. Make Tim Grayson and we can talk. Marvel may still win, but that's a closer matchup.

#15 Posted by Rac95 (4338 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#16 Posted by algorhythm511 (2552 posts) - - Show Bio

This is a hard one. I am not super familiar with Kate, but Moon Knight should take out Robin. If Kate can keep Ollie distracted long enough, then Moon Knight should be able to take out Ollie.