Moon Cell Hakuno Kishinami (Fate/Extra) Vs. Moon Cell BB (Fate/Extra CCC)

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Moon Cell Hakuno Kishinami (Fate/Extra) Vs. Moon Cell BB (Fate/Extra CCC) (15 votes)

Hakuno wins. 13%
BB wins. 60%
Stalemate 0%
See results. 27%
No Caption Provided

Scenario

Hakuno upon obtaining the Moon Cell checks on its systems to make sure everything is in working order and notices that something is very wrong. BB is alive and has infected the Moon Cell once more. Hakuno went over the data of the last battle between BB and Gilgamesh and noticed that Gilgamesh was not thorough enough in destroying BB entirely. A small portion of her still existed and has been in hiding; regaining her lost powers until she could infect the Moon Cell again. Hakuno was too late. BB reached the core of the Moon Cell at the exact same time she did. Now both are in control of the Moon Cell. Hakuno knows that before she completes her task of putting into effect a good future for humanity, she must eliminate BB; as she is a threat not only to Hakuno's goal, but to all of existence. BB's goals are the same as before. With her first priority being to capture Hakuno once and for all.

Gilgamesh has left the Moon Cell in search for another planet. He senses that BB has returned and a fight is about to break out between her and Hakuno that may end all of existence; but chooses not to interfere. Confident in Hakuno's newfound power, he merely watches the fight from afar.

The Battle

Now that I've gotten that out of the way... I'd like to mention that I've always wondered who would win this fight. BB has more hax, but is somewhat weakened due to the Moon Cell trying to reject her. While Hakuno wouldn't have as many hax as BB (I think at least), she would still have a lot due to having all the knowledge of the Moon Cell. Hakuno would also be the more powerful of the two, as the Moon Cell rightfully acknowledges her and isn't trying to reject her. This means that unlike BB, Hakuno doesn't have to spend a portion of her power trying to stay in control of the Moon Cell without it rejecting her like BB has to. BB however also has more experience than Hakuno. Regardless of who wins, this seems like a very close fight to me.

Rules:

• No VS Battles logic.
  • Fight takes place at the end of Fate/Extra, where Hakuno obtains the Moon Cell and becomes one with it.
  • Gilgamesh is not present in this battle.

No Caption Provided

People who may be interested: @devoidruby@swagpack@ecoblitz@giliad_

Someone I can't tell whether they've played Extra or not: @stezzy (Saw you making BB threads before. If you don't know about Extra or Nasuverse, sorry for the tag.)

Also, I never make story scenarios (not my style). I only did it for this to explain the situation of how they would both be in control of the Moon Cell. Otherwise this fight would seem confusing.

• 
zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably bumping at the wrong hour of the night, but whatever.

M16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think the one with more experience takes it

DevoidRuby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hakuno has 0 combat feats, and can’t actually fight with her authority. Hence why Extella, Extella Link and eventually Extella 2 happen at all.