Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

A_FINE_EDITION

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I feel like Gigan’s too fast and his blades would be more than enough to slice Rodan to ribbons.

gallavant123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By gallavant123

Final Wars was a carnage montage. MV doesn't its kaiju when differentiating its strengths.

FW Gigan was seem less fodder than a similar Rodan, meaning can defeat MV Rodan easy.

This Gigan is more to FW Rodan than MV Godzilla is to MV Rodan generally, it just seem this way.

gallavant123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By gallavant123

100 ft is about Gigan's arm elbow reach lol Gigan (Final War) this guy isn't a joke.

Avatar image for multifandomboyo
MultifandomBoyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gigan got One shot by a Godzilla who is Weaker than MV slightly by calcs Base to Base. Rodan was one shot by Ghidorah who was warming up But still capable of Fighting on par with Full Power Base Goji. Rodan is more durable, he could get a win in 6-7/10 times

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Koays  Online

I'm....gonna need to see some scaling for this Gigan

gallavant123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By gallavant123

I don't write big thoughts too often,

Abiltiies

Short range fighter. Sadistic, resulting in careless decisions for a lines of action.

With the arms, it can effectively ignore the gust attack via the power of the traction of power saw.. traction edges that slashed scars into FW Godzilla while held by Monster X.

It can compete against FW Mothra. Any Godzilla friend besides them barely of notice, mainly in any conflict.

Durability

Took an atomic breath to the chest. Knocked down, back up 0 damage. Godzilla then kills charging atomic heat dead center to the eye pointblank.

The same level of attack shove an X-ship literally mountain scale. Heat attack effective to pushing beam most often. Engulfed a city in flame indirectly while fighting Monster X.

Flight

Going at Mothra, the destroyed city from over Tokyo starts to be indistinguishable. Not sure tier for Gigan.

Backstory

12,000 year cyborg made for life-wiping humankind in any way. He goes to solo planet Earth, fails, then X's plan changes.

That is, to my knowledge, the described events.. (reaching completion on some when I get to)

@multifandomboyo said:

Gigan got One shot by a Godzilla who is Weaker than MV slightly by calcs Base to Base. Rodan was one shot by Ghidorah who was warming up But still capable of Fighting on par with Full Power Base Goji. Rodan is more durable, he could get a win in 6-7/10 times

Absolutely no way MonsterVerse Rodan fill protocols to reasonably be a threat. FW Zilla hit Goji lvl. Someone said.

Discussion fears debate of this sort. Suddenly 1 learns counts to 3 is easy and spite reason.

The most you can explore is which MV Rodan motivated himself on attempt to mutiny against Ghidorah.

That I wonder myself whether it is open ended due to less watches on the movies in the trilogy so far.

gallavant123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By gallavant123

the headshot is widely a stat misuse. lazy the breath beam atomic ray being weaker reasoning does hit dead end.

you look a tad silly in this hindsight to be frank. i would never (as now) say such to it on FW.

gallavant123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By gallavant123
@koays said:

I'm....gonna need to see some scaling for this Gigan

some gif

No Caption Provided
Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Mee09

Gigan should win this tbh. But it would be an interesting fight. Going to ignore that ridiculous starting distance lol

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

• Both Starts Off 100 Feet Apart
No Caption Provided

Gigan stomps btw

KaiThighJu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By KaiThighJu

FW Gigan wins this especially with the upgrades considering He somewhat harmed FW Goji, not to mention that He's capable of fighting flying opponents when He faced against Mothra.

GamerDude77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mee09:

Sorry I'm more used to pitting human characters against each other, not kaijus lol

Avatar image for deactivated-64173259e84e1
deactivated-64173259e84e1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for multifandomboyo
MultifandomBoyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the headshot is widely a stat misuse. lazy the breath beam atomic ray being weaker reasoning does hit dead end.

you look a tad silly in this hindsight to be frank. i would never (as now) say such to it on FW.

In english

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By takenstew22  Moderator

Gigan low/mid diffs. Rodan doesn't really have any real advantage here.

gallavant123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By gallavant123
@multifandomboyo said:
@gallavant123 said:

In english

my own post? id get lost as how ideas go. you've presented Gigan, who's the only clear middle tier, as a lower of lvl.

there are less character's groups. not getting a role at all even cant count. compare said rodan to any Final Wars kaiju there just isn't enough to put him above where he is.. becomes a clean and level scenario on those tiers.

treated this movie as if it was after Vs Kong and conveniently overstated one's grounds. less of a fan here.

so the gigan oneshot idea. theres something about heads in final wars going up in flame if you want a meta.

i guess you don't agree with the said included type differentiation of durability.

gallavant123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By gallavant123

you're oversimplified like how my posts say. i like this though i cannot agree

gallavant123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers