Bonus round composite mv Godzilla vs hesei era Godzilla pre destroyah

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By thelocust619

Legendary gets KO'd since it got TKO'd in an intersection busting fall. Comic feats or not.

Bonus: 1984 Godzilla alone can beat the hell out of the entire Monsterverse. It bench pressed a 1.2 mile island. It survived Castle Bravo as a regular dinosaur, as told in GvKG. Invoking Battle for Earth or Space G era is just unfair.

Narutogen13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Good battle.

Gamera villains win.

Heisei ear Godzilla wins.

Narutogen13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By GangOrca

@thelocust619: “Intersection busting fall” what clownery are you on? Nevermind that Legendary Godzilla has better durability feats.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By thelocust619

@gangorca: The kind where Godzilla was KO'd on screen by a fall that destroyed a city intersection. Though "destroyed" is being generous.

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By GangOrca

@thelocust619: Just by estimating KE alone, Godzilla falling that high would be a lot more than an intersection/buillding level fall. And it wouldn’t line up at all with his other durability feats.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By thelocust619

@gangorca: "Would be" and "did" are two different things. The only one that matters is what did happen.

And not really, it's perfectly in line tbh. A falling building TKO'd him while tired, a kaiju 1/3 his size with no remarkable strength feats hurt him by punching his gills, getting punched a body length or two away by Prime rocked him a bit, a sound attack that can't possibly exceed 194 db in Earth's atmosphere shattered his dorsal scutes...nothing unordinary here.

The only exception is the nuke, which healed him from near death to more than full health faster than it could damage him...its not really even a durability feat considering it literally did the opposite of damage. It healed him.

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By GangOrca

@thelocust619: That’s not how that works, you are just saying that the fall is intersection level, and I don’t understand why that fall is intersection level to you since his own size debunks that idea.

A falling building TKO’d the weakest version of Legendary Godzilla after having fought and getting beaten by two MUTO’s that were hindering his radiation levels, not that bad of an anti-feat. Your other examples apply to almost any version of Godzilla. Heisei, Showa, and Millennial have appeared to be harmed by being knocked into buildings and/or other kaiju that don’t have many strength feats or have attacks that shouldn’t be logically impressive.

Godzilla would need to survive the force of the nuke before absorbing it’s radiation, even this was acknowledged in the 2014 film.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By thelocust619

@gangorca: That's exactly how it works...it is what it is, not what anyone wants it to be. It destroyed an intersection, nothing else. That's what everyone saw. That's what it is.

I didnt say getting winded by a building when you're tired is bad. It kinda is, but I didn't say that. I brought it up along with several other instances because it's consistent with getting KO'd by falling. You said it wasn't, then never explained why not.

Heisei was never harmed by a falling building. He was knocked over once or twice, but completely unphased. The times he was damaged in the entire Heisei series can be counted on almost one hand. It's actually shockingly consistent for a franchise with multiple directors and writers.

1. Radiation is light speed...its literally light, shockwaves are closer to the speed of sound. He was healing from the radiation before the blast even hit, even at point blank. Not to mention even the shockwave carried irradiated particles on top of the rays.

Which is impressive, btw. That speed of absorption and effect is unprecedented.

2. I've seen the film several times. Where did they say he took the force before the radiation (trick question...they didn't)?

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By GangOrca

@thelocust619: We clearly see that the kaiju in that movie were easily breaking apart buildings with their casual attacks, there is no reason to believe that it is only building level in spite of other durability feats because you eye-balled it (there wasn’t even an intersection when I checked the scene again).

I was explaining the context of the MUTO’s already beating him to a pulp and given that they were lowering his radiation levels, it shouldn’t be used for consistency because that Godzilla by then was far from his full strength.

I said your OTHER examples don’t work, after I already explained the building example, I wasn’t applying that anti-feat to Heisei Godzilla. Heisei was harmed by the likes of Mecha Ghidorah, Mechagodzilla 2, and Biollante who don’t have any quantifiable feats that go beyond what is visually shown. Final Wars Godzilla no-swelled a city busting meteor but Monster Zero linking him into buildings had him in pain. Showa Godzilla has countless showings of being harmed by what are only shown visually as building level attacks by Rodan, Kong, and Ghidorah. There are tons of examples of other Godzilla’s getting harmed by Kaiju that don’t have any noteworthy feats (besides the obvious scaling) so why does it only become an anti-feat for Legendary Godzilla?

Also, it’s the scene where the military wanted to bomb Godzilla and the MUTO’s explaining that the force would kill them before they absorbed the radiation.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gangorca: We clearly see that the kaiju in that movie were easily breaking apart buildings with their casual attacks

Yes

there is no reason to believe that it is only building level

Noone said that. An intersection is multiple blocks.

in spite of other durability feats because you eye-balled it (there wasn’t even an intersection when I checked the scene again).

No Caption Provided

Looks like one to me.

Regardless, what the street looks like isnt important though. He destroyed the buildings around him, is the point. Multi block, easy. Noone's said its building level except you when you try to put words I never said in my mouth.

I was explaining the context of the MUTO’s already beating him to a pulp and given that they were lowering his radiation levels, it shouldn’t be used for consistency because that Godzilla by then was far from his full strength.

That's why I gave more examples than that, and clarified that he was tired so they wouldn't be taken out of context.

I said your OTHER examples don’t work, after I already explained the building example.

I listed quite a few, you only cherry picked one of those and moved on.

Heisei was harmed by the likes of Mecha Ghidorah

MG literally caused no damage at all. King Ghidorah did strangle him though...but that's not really "damage" either.

Mechagodzilla 2

This is unimpressive how? Is MG2 shown to be weak at all? Because it whooped two kaiju at once. That's pretty strong.

and Biollante who don’t have any quantifiable feats that go beyond what is visually shown.

Godzilla lifted the 1.2 mile Daijoku Island in 1984. Biollante's roots had the strength to nearly restrain him. Piercing him with those isn't low, they're nearly as strong as he is.

Final Wars Godzilla no-swelled a city busting meteor but Monster Zero linking him into buildings had him in pain.

*No sold

Linking? Or blasting him with gravity death rays? Your answer is right there.

Showa Godzilla has countless showings of being harmed by what are only shown visually as building level attacks by Rodan, Kong, and Ghidorah.

Showa is a mess, yes.

There are tons of examples of other Godzilla’s getting harmed by Kaiju that don’t have any noteworthy feats (besides the obvious scaling) so why does it only become an anti-feat for Legendary Godzilla?

Pointing out how completly different continuities like Showa are inconsistent doesn't say anything about Legendary, so idk why you're even married to that point. Its not gonna help.

On topic again...how on earth is that an antifeat? It's just a feat. An antifeat disproves other feats, which noone's doing here.

Also, it’s the scene where the military wanted to bomb Godzilla and the MUTO’s explaining that the force would kill them before they absorbed the radiation.

They just said the force would kill him. The context in that conversation was in regards to Castle Bravo failing before and being a comparative firecracker. Idr anything about radiation in that scene.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By thelocust619

@gangorca:

I don't have alot of time for this, so Im just gonna try to zero in on the main point:

No Caption Provided

This KO'd him. While amped.

No Caption Provided

This is worse. And there's no radiation to absorb.

Therefore, KO. Call me crazy, but I don't think there's anything that complicated about this. It seems cut and dry.

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By GangOrca

@thelocust619: Well take care then.

As for the gif, it didn’t KO him but it left him weakened (even though he was already weakened from Ghidorah’s amped electricity and getting strangled by Ghidorah). He already took nukes like the second gif, and if you don’t buy that because it’s radiation, he’s survived the oxygen destroyer as well (which only nearly killed him due to robbing him of oxygen and not by the actual nuke level explosion). There’s also the fact that he took Mechagodzilla’s atomic breath which overpowered his own in GvK, which burrowed into the hollow Earth from Tokyo. He also scales above Kong whom needed thousands of gigawatts of power just to jumpstart his heart.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#18 frozen  Moderator

@thelocust619: Godzilla's hollow earth feat in GvK has been calculated at Large Island level.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By thelocust619

@gangorca: Okay, you're right there is more context. Ghidorah's beams didnt really do jack, but he did strangle him a bit. I mean you start breathing again as soon as it stops, but sure. Still a KO...just with some context. That's fair.

The oxygen destroyer was a chemical attack with no force. It didn't even ripple the water. Even normal fish were intact. I don't see any relevance.

The GvK scaling is the only real counter to this, which is certainly higher forces...that he lost to, so...yea.

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By GangOrca

@thelocust619: I mean, it was still Ghidorah’s amped electricity (his bioelectricity alone creates storms) which is superior to the blast that one-shotted Rodan who no-sells lava and withstood a volcano eruption. The oxygen destroyer did ripple the current under where the mushroom cloud was and visibly shake the jet everyone was on despite being kilometers away, it just wasn’t that big, like a smaller nuke or so. Godzilla lost to Mechagodzilla but he still survived those forces regardless, with all that taken into regard it should be clear to me that Legendary Godzilla is far above building level (he was already above it in 2014 imo but there is no longer room for argument once you reach GvK).

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 nwname  Moderator  Online

@thelocust619: Why would Godzilla having more radiation in him make it harder to KO? The fall is in kiloton range due to Godzilla's mass alone. If we use visual speed its 1 digit kilotons and multi-digit if we assume it was fast enough to realistically cause burning shockfront. Former is a safer bet since there wasnt an indication of slow-mo. Even then, the fall didn't actually break his dorsal plates or anything. It caused a blue explosion and weakened him which might be due to falling on his dorsal plates.

194db is only limit for non distorted sound. Beyond that pressure its called a shockwave which doesn't exactly have a limit of how high it can go. Primes shout is clearly visible and a shockwave.

For the nuke feats i don't think theyd be invalid just because they have radiation. Godzilla still has to take thermal heat and the shockwave. If his head turns to paste or something radiation isnt giving him a new one.

For TKO from a falling building, iirc he was like hardly standing due to being extremely tired at that point.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why would Godzilla having more radiation in him make it harder to KO?

It heals him. It took him from the verge of death to stronger than he'd ever been in an instant. Obviously if you heal faster than you're being damaged, you don't get damaged.

The fall is in kiloton range due to Godzilla's mass alone. If we use visual speed its 1 digit kilotons and multi-digit if we assume it was fast enough to realistically cause burning shockfront. Former is a safer bet since there wasnt an indication of slow-mo.

No need for fanfiction and speculatory fancalcs. We see exactly how strong the impact was. It destroyed a couple blocks. Nothing anyone adds will ever change or replace what's on the screen.

That's what it looks like u guys are doing to me. Trying to replace an on screen multiblock impact with something else.

Even then, the fall didn't actually break his dorsal plates or anything. It caused a blue explosion and weakened him which might be due to falling on his dorsal plates.

Noone said it broke anything. It KO'd him. Getting weakened and...blue exploded...by damage isn't a defense. It's like saying "no, he didn't get hurt because it only hurt him." He got KO'd by it. I dont understand why people are doing mental backflips trying to justify something so clear.

194db is only limit for non distorted sound. Beyond that pressure its called a shockwave which doesn't exactly have a limit of how high it can go. Primes shout is clearly visible and a shockwave.

Shockwaves aren't sound. They're shockwaves. Sound turns into shockwaves after 194db because air isn't dense enough of a medium to carry it.

If you want to claim Prime's roar was just shockwaves, then we can judge that on its force. Based on what we see on the surroundings...it's not beating a nuke. This arguement is harmful to your case. With nothing to scale this roar to, visuals alone imply that less force than a nuke can shatter his spines. It's much better to go with sound, because resonance between the spines can justify the damage he took.

For the nuke feats i don't think theyd be invalid just because they have radiation. Godzilla still has to take thermal heat and the shockwave.

As he's being restored at literally the speed of light, because radiation is light speed.

If his head turns to paste or something radiation isnt giving him a new one.

Noone said anything about paste. He'd likely get KO'd still. His body itself is plenty durable, but he has a glass jaw and got KO'd by less than a nuke. A couple times.

For TKO from a falling building, iirc he was like hardly standing due to being extremely tired at that point.

He could hardly stand after the building. Before that he was fine, he's the one who brought the thing down with a single blow. The only way we even know he was tired at all was because he passed out after the fight...otherwise there wasn't much of a sign. But with that one insight, we can infer he was probably tired 20 minutes earlier when the building fell.

Deathu101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Deathu101

Godzilla blowing a hole into the hollow earth oneshots the other team.

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

Haven't yet watched GvK, but based on feats that I have seen, in the film's, it could go either way.

Ignoring the weight difference, the Gamera villains got decent power. Together, the can pose a big threat.

Avatar image for deactivated-62d106297c437
deactivated-62d106297c437

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

godzilla loses for sure

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen said:

@thelocust619: Godzilla's hollow earth feat in GvK has been calculated at Large Island level.

How could someone possibly misconstrue the feat that badly? Blowing through the radius of the earth and it's an island level feat?

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#34 frozen  Moderator
ActuallyVishnu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Godzilla beat the mutos who shifted tectonic plates, and survived several nukes.

Godzilla stomps

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 takenstew22  Moderator

Probably Godzilla high diff.