Monster Trio vs The 3 Admirals

• 131 results
Blueshoecant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Monster Trio vs The 3 Admirals (103 votes)

Monster Trio ftw 21%
Still Admirals handily 62%
Way too soon 17%

Monster Trio (Current) vs MF Akainu, Fujitora and Kizaru

Luffy vs Akainu

Zoro vs Fujitora

Sanji vs Kizaru

No Caption Provided

• 
Avatar image for deactivated-6349385499256
deactivated-6349385499256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luffy can't carry his teammates especially Sanji

Admirals takes this mid-high diff

Blueshoecant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

GGtinyPP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

basically this, sanji is such a weak link here, he just cant pull his own weight till he gets better feats (which prob wont happen)

LimitBreaker1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sanji is honestly a non factor here, and holding zoro and luffy back so admirals take it mid-high diff

Avatar image for comicvinepoozer1
comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Admirals handily, Sanji isn’t that much of a handicap but regardless Admirals take it

Boby501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Akainu solo

Blueshoecant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ggtinypp: won't happen? How can you be so sure? Currently it's a war i believe Sanji will shine.

Avatar image for deactivated-6135014521cf3
deactivated-6135014521cf3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ggtinypp said:
@hydratedfubuki6 said:

basically this, sanji is such a weak link here, he just cant pull his own weight till he gets better feats (which prob wont happen)

Why wouldn't Sanji get feats?

Ot: Admirals without question.

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Mee09

@comicvinepoozer1: Thanks for saying that. Comic Vine is the only debating website right now that is sleeping on Sanji this much.

Just because Zoro has a lot better physical feats at the moment. Does not really put him that far above Sanji. He still has enough to push Zoro to an extreme difficulty fight. I think the people that downplay Sanji here don't seem to think about how a 1v1 between Sanji and Zoro would actually play out. He would struggle so hard to tag Sanji with anything significant. Fight would last for hours or probably days.

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@phie2: They are just downplaying Sanji for some reason. Same guy said Sanji was incapable of inflicting damage on Cracker a week ago.

For some reason they think that just because Zoro got some good feats that Sanji is now fodder all of a sudden.

subherwang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By subherwang

@mee09 said:

@phie2: They are just downplaying Sanji for some reason. Same guy said Sanji was incapable of inflicting damage on Cracker a week ago.

For some reason they think that just because Zoro got some good feats that Sanji is now fodder all of a sudden.

Unless sanji gets kings haki he will remain mid tier character in one piece. So no one is lowballing, all the top tiers need kings haki. Also as a fan of one piece I must say one piece writing has gone downhill since timeskip. Power hierarchy is one of those examples which makes me think one piece is not that great now.

Blueshoecant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Blueshoecant

@subherwang:Akainu, the other admirals, and Marco are considered to be the top tier but they haven't shown the King's haki yet.. so according to you Doffy (who Kaido called weak), Ace, Boa Hancock and even Coby are all "Top Tiers" despite Kaido said only "in the hands of powerful individual"

subherwang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@subherwang:Akainu, the other admirals, and Marco are considered to be the top tier but they haven't shown the King's haki yet. Oda stated that Zoro and Sanji are Luffy's wings so that one is not heavier than the other. According to you Doffy (who Kaido called weak), Ace, Boa Hancock and even Coby are all Top Tier despite Kaido said only "in the hands of powerful individual"

Stop underestimating admirals they are going to be endgame villains, mark my words and Marco is not top tier, he is not even top 20. Ace, Boa Hancock, Coby all of these people has the potential to reach the yonko level but none of them are top-tier.

KingFrieza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I doubt sanji is just getting stomped by a admiral instantly, as he is always on par or right behind zoro, but I can't imagine him actually taking any of the color trio yet.

Zoro could take fuji if he landed a ashura, but he's probably going to get pushed back by a ferocious tiger, then drop over bad stamina.

vjbthe3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd say only Luffy is truly admiral level. The other two only Yonkou Commander and it's not enough.

Blueshoecant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@subherwang: i didn't, if anything i overestimate them instead. I know they will. Current Akainu is probably already Yonko level rn, Marco can handle two YC at the same time, i think he's Admiral level now so he's top tier as well, even Big Mom was suprised by his arrival at Wano

jurrian09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@subherwang: Lol at Marco not being top 20 dudes top 15 easy.

Avatar image for deactivated-60b8b9a9dd778
deactivated-60b8b9a9dd778

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The admirals

jurrian09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@subherwang: and LMAO at the admirals being the endgame villans of the series when blackbeard and Imu are here ,at best dragon or sabo beat Akainu i doubt any main character fights a admiral EOS bar maybe sanji vs kizaru.

crxckerkiid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Admirals stomp.

Sakazuki>Luffy mid.

Kuzan>Zoro low-mid.

Kizaru oneshots Sanji.

subherwang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@subherwangMarco can handle two YC at the same time, i think he's Admiral level now so he's top tier as well, even Big Mom was suprised by his arrival at Wano

Lol let him being at Admiral level when he couldn't even scratch the half dead Akainu. Aokiji and the Akainu are on the same level, so Kizaru should also be on that same level.

He is not holding back anything, only reason he is still alive because of the plot armor, yonko commanders are not even using their hybrid form for some BS reason.

subherwang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By subherwang
@jurrian09 said:

@subherwang: Lol at Marco not being top 20 dudes top 15 easy.

this list is not in any particular order and I am only including LIVING people.

1. Mihawk

2. Garp

3. Blackbeard

4. Green bull

5. Shanks

6. Shiki

7. Big Mom

8. Kaido

9. Akainu

10. Dragon

11. Benn beckman

12. Fujitora

13. Aokiji

14. Kizaru

15. Sengoku

16. Shrillew

17. Cp 0

18) luffy

19) Rayleigh (maybe)

20) Doctor vegapunk (maybe)

subherwang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@subherwang: and LMAO at the admirals being the endgame villans of the series when blackbeard and Imu are here ,at best dragon or sabo beat Akainu i doubt any main character fights a admiral EOS bar maybe sanji vs kizaru.

Yeah, keep sleeping on them. even though kizaru was ready to fight kaido. Even though ODA said if Akainu was the main character he could find one piece in one year.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lmao what? They clearly are EoS villains.

StealthGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think only Akainu will probably be the endgame Villain alongside Blackbeard

gdara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Akainu might solo

StealthGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@crxckerkiid said:

Admirals stomp.

Sakazuki>Luffy mid.

Kuzan>Zoro low-mid.

Kizaru oneshots Sanji.

Akainu cannot mid-diffs Luffy when he couldn't even beat MF Marco, Luffy has Future sight, Ryou and Advanced Conquerors.

Kuzan is not here but Issho you have to read the OP carefully, if Dressrosa Luffy in G2-G3 can push Issho to get serious. The current Zoro who manages to do damage to Kaido will do a lot to someone who is weaker

Kizaru can't / will never one-shot Sanji, Invisibility, CoO, he is the fastest crew member besides Snakeman Luffy in my opinion

These lowballers people must realize and admit that the three of them are protagonists and they are growing now, in the end in the manga they will win no matter what.

crxckerkiid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stealthgrey:

You say that as if Marco is a weakling, he matched blows with Big Mom who oneshot WCI Luffy lmfao, and Sakazuki did better against numerous commander level opponents than Kaido did and damaged someone with top top tier level portrayal and feats, he's not significantly weaker than Kaido if weaker at all, and we all saw how Luffy got knocked the fuck out in like 5 min tops as soon as he was alone. Plus Sakazuki's fruit is almost a direct counter to Luffy's.

This is my bad, I assumed it was the original three. Either way Fuji still whoops Zoro, there has been zero evidence whatsoever that Zoro has gotten a physical buff since Dressrosa where Fuji clowned him while looking the other direction, Zoro having a stronger sword doesn't mean anything when he can hardly even move.

Sanji's speed means literally *nothing* to Kizaru, the man got hit by King with his suit on which amps his speed further, he's a snail to Kizaru, this isn't debatable.

crxckerkiid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gdara: Thanks you, the Akainu lowball is terribly on this site.

gdara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@crxckerkiid: The gap between the Admirals and Yonko are tiny

Yonkos would win one on one in an extremely difficult fight

LordArceus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The 3 Admirals.

StealthGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By StealthGrey

@crxckerkiid:

I didn't, because Marco wasn't weak, he's at Admiral level now. Not all WB Commanders are at the same level. Only Marco, Vista, and Jozu have strong DF and Haki.. Without cheap tricks, in MF no one can really hurt Marco, not even Akainu can overpower him, even Marco tanked Kizaru's lasers after being handcuffed by a seastone. That is insane durability! When we know DF users become fodder when handcuffed by those things, so Kizaru can't even take out the weakened Marco, All Scabbards has ryou, this is confirmed while we still don't know if All WB Commanders have it so by feats Kaido is better wrecking/ soloing ryou users than Akainu did WB commanders. Marco, the other WB commanders and even Crocodile survived without serious damage after soloed by clashed with Akainu.

crxckerkiid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stealthgrey: I don't know if this post was meant to agree with me or dispute my claims but you just did the former, I know Marco is the strongest commander, and he can't even lay a finger on Sakazuki backed up by Vista, the guy who could stall Mihawk.

StealthGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@crxckerkiid:

They can definitely touch Akainu, they already did. Either they just used normal haki or advanced ryou back then, or Akainu used the Katakuri trick to avoid taking damage. Mihawk clearly wasn't trying his best to fight him as he stared at Luffy during his duel against Vista. Are you trying to discredit Mihawk? He's a Yonko level.

You said if Marco was a weak person why did you come to that conclusion and I never said that in the first place. but yes, I just agree with your statement that Marco is not a weak person.

And one more thing Big Mom didn't one-shot Luffy, she never did, all Linlin is doing is sapping his energy maybe this is one of her DF abilities.

Binnk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Admirals. Sanji is pretty much dead weight here

jurrian09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By jurrian09

@phie2: not to guys like luffy/zoro thats what i mean. Lesser characters will deal with them

BananaVist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Admirals are Yonko level they roflstomp

Comicvine is really bad at OP scaling.

A single injured admiral > Marco+Vista+11 commanders+Crocodile+NW Captains

Avatar image for deactivated-63e4c52ea7a93
deactivated-63e4c52ea7a93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Any Admiral solo-stomps.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gdara said:

@crxckerkiid: The gap between the Admirals and Yonko are tiny

Yonkos would win one on one in an extremely difficult fight

Headcanon at its finest.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@phie2 said:
@jurrian09 said:

That doesn't mean the strawhats will fight them. Garp & Koby , Aokiji , even Fujitora seem to want different things than Akainu does. It makes more sense the revolutionaries will fight them and possibly have a civil war

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jurrian09 said:

@phie2: not to guys like luffy/zoro thats what i mean. Lesser characters will deal with them

Of course they are. It doesn't matter if people lesser than Akainu want to do different things since they answer to him.

@kgb725 said:
@phie2 said:
@jurrian09 said:

That doesn't mean the strawhats will fight them. Garp & Koby , Aokiji , even Fujitora seem to want different things than Akainu does. It makes more sense the revolutionaries will fight them and possibly have a civil war

Ok.

BananaVist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kgb725: admirals = yonko

You need to learn to read man.

crxckerkiid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kgb725: admirals = yonko

You need to learn to read man.

Kaido did what crocodile did to luffy but better. None of the admirals would've replicated what he's been doing off of feats

BananaVist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kgb725: Akainu is an EoS fight for Luffy, Kaido isn't. You're reading a shonen. Do the math. Akainu > Kaido

Avatar image for deactivated-61a94331705e8
deactivated-61a94331705e8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

admirals low diff

cpt_nice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still the admirals with mid difficulty at most

ducksimth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sanji a weak link here replace him with law kidd or hell even killer would be better at the moment

Drax5343

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Drax5343

@mee09 said:

He isn’t lol. His attack barely did anything to page one.

Even if he beats King (which is the best possible scenario for him) he will still be a weak link because that would only put him at WCI Luffy levels who was effortlessly one-shotted by Human Kaido while Luffy and Zoro managed to tango with Hybrid Kaido. Not to mention that Marco was able to hold his own against King and Queen at the same time and he was still no match for the admirals. I fail to see how beating King after a long hard fight (which we’re assuming he will do) means he’ll suddenly become a threat to admirals !