RDCDesmond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By RDCDesmond

Wing Garou has moon + lv scaling from retcon of post redraw

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Therefir/One-Punch_Man:_Garou_Pushes_The_Surface

Planet lv scaling from pre redraw

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Zamasu_Chan/Garou_moves_a_tectonic_plate

Depends on what version OP is allowing. Pre Redraw could take it. While arguments can be made against post redraw wing garou, although he has speed advantage clearly.

Ill take my time and come back. This will be a long thread, since this Garou doesn’t scale to cosmic feats. And SPSM has been kinda the goldenboy for debaters in naruto, also has ways to amp himself temporarily. This is a juicy fight.

Avatar image for godlike_warrior
Godlike_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto can win this if he keeps him away with his Hax and AoE attacks.

If he goes H2H with Garou his dead.

Avatar image for chris2kzombieki
chris2kzombieki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wing Garou has moon + lv scaling from retcon of post redraw

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Therefir/One-Punch_Man:_Garou_Pushes_The_Surface

Planet lv scaling from pre redraw

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Zamasu_Chan/Garou_moves_a_tectonic_plate

Depends on what version OP is allowing. Pre Redraw could take it. While arguments can be made against post redraw wing garou, although he has speed advantage clearly.

Ill take my time and come back. This will be a long thread, since this Garou doesn’t scale to cosmic feats. And SPSM has been kinda the goldenboy for debaters in naruto, also has ways to amp himself temporarily. This is a juicy fight.

OH Right that chapter was redrawn! I need to reread it then I guess, so is he stronger than before?

Avatar image for deactivated-6349385499256
deactivated-6349385499256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Garou is far more skilled, much faster, and has internal attack that's better than SPSM's AP.

Garou beats even BYM Naruto, he blitz and mushes his insides

Edgicide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Garou wins, Naruto has more versatility but Garou would run circles around him and one shot

Darknessdevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Garou mid diffs.

Avatar image for deactivated-633515ca77612
deactivated-633515ca77612

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto honestly.

advent_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deyyy said:

Naruto honestly.

Can Naruto survive Exploding Heart Release Fist?

By passes durability and makes the heart attack the body with continental lvl fire power.

Jurance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Garou stomps. Stronger, Faster, Better in everything.

Coadamol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Garou blitz and one taps the fodder

chris2kzombieki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyone else think Monster Garou looks like something out of Power Rangers?

EpicGamer69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto blitzes and one shots.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By takenstew22  Moderator
@epicgamer69 said:

Naruto blitzes and one shots.

War arc Naruto blitzing Winged Garou? That's funny.

EpicGamer69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By takenstew22  Moderator
@epicgamer69 said:

@takenstew22: Give me a speed scale for Winged Garou then?

Easily FTL+. He was already LS/FTL in first monster form.

EpicGamer69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@takenstew22: Definitely agree but could you be more specific like how many times FTL is Garou? Because Naruto is easily FTL at this point of the story as well.

Avatar image for mcu-defender333
MCU-Defender333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By MCU-Defender333

@epicgamer69: it should be common knowledge at this point that Garou is easily FTL after his Platinum Sperm fight, his Winged form is further into FTL territory after being boosted. He also has an extra set of arms, can adapt, and is far more skilled than Naruto.

And Naruto is scratching the surface of LS, trying to push him beyond that is unfounded. He barely dodged Madara's light fang (it sliced off part his rod), which is LS, and dodging a LS attack is not nearly as impressive as exchanging thousands of blows at LS in a tiny timeframe. The simple fact is there isn't a single on-panel feat in the Narutoverse that matches the Garou/PS fight in terms of speed showings.

Nobody needs to prove exactly how fast Garou is for him to win this but I've seen some calcs that put the PS/Garou feat at 4 x LS...I've always thought those dubious, but he doesn't need to be that fast to win here.

Winged Garou low diffs Naruto and Sasuke at once.

EpicGamer69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By EpicGamer69

@mcu-defender333:

"it should be common knowledge at this point that Garou is easily FTL after his Platinum Sperm fight, his Winged form is further into FTL territory after being boosted. He also has an extra set of arms, can adapt, and is far more skilled than Naruto." I can agree with that.

"And Naruto is scratching the surface of LS, trying to push him beyond that is unfounded." There are literal calcs putting just KCM 1 Naruto at 73x FTL, I'll go over your debunks shortly. (https://character-stats-and-profiles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Dragonfriendsomega897/KCM_Naruto_and_his_Incredible_Speed)

"He barely dodged Madara's light fang (it sliced off part his rod), which is LS, and dodging a LS attack is not nearly as impressive as exchanging thousands of blows at LS in a tiny timeframe." The thing about this argument is that Madara's light fang is not stated that it's max speed is light speed. The databook only states it can move with the speed of light. That doesn't mean light speed is the fastest the attack can go. What makes this consistent is that countless other characters and jutsu's that are FAR inferior to Six Paths Madara have statements of going at the speed of light. The Raikage is stated to be able to go at the speed of light, Itachi's water bullets are stated to move at the speed of light. Let's just say for a hypothetical that the Raikage could go at 1x FTL, and Madara's light fang could go at 90x FTL. It would make everything I've said so far consistent. So no, Naruto barely dodging Madara's attack, does not mean he's "barely" above the speed of light.

"The simple fact is there isn't a single on-panel feat in the Narutoverse that matches the Garou/PS fight in terms of speed showings." Well technically, there are tons of feats if you just consider databook statements true (no reason, not to).

"Nobody needs to prove exactly how fast Garou is for him to win this but I've seen some calcs that put the PS/Garou feat at 4 x LS...I've always thought those dubious, but he doesn't need to be that fast to win here." With everything being said, 4x LS is NOT cutting it as just KCM 1 Naruto is calced at moving 72x FTL.

"Winged Garou low diffs Naruto and Sasuke at once." Nope.

EpicGamer69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By EpicGamer69

@mcu-defender333: Something that's also funny is that even if we just assume that Madara's attack is MAX, the speed of light, there are calcs that still put Naruto's feat at 12x FTL which is above Garou lol.

ArgomkII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By ArgomkII

Naruto can win because of hax

Without hax he gets splattered

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Garou should be significantly faster and hits significantly harder, so he should win. Naruto's only chance is fighting smart with clones and using TSB.

uchihaghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By uchihaghost

Lets see...

Strengh - Garou

H2H - Garo

Hax - Naruto

Healing - Garou

DC - Naruto

Defence - Naruto

Durability - Garo

Speed - Garo

Versatility - Naruto

Range - Naruto

Stamina/Endurance - Garo

Experience - Maybe Naruto (cuz Garo is 18, but he didn't really start fighting full on until that age, meanwhil naruto been fighting stronger opponents since he was a kid).

Its definitely close, and can go either way, naruto's only edge is tsb and sealing and garo for the most part hits harder.

chris2kzombieki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uchihaghost: What are you basing this on like those Youtube shorts? lmao

uchihaghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

chris2kzombieki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chris2kzombieki: and why would i do that?? I'm basing this on feats.

Your format is similar to like when you watch those youtube vs shorts. When they give characters like points based off like whatever they have the superior stat on or whatever.

It wasn't like an attack just thought it was funny.

uchihaghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By uchihaghost

@chris2kzombieki: yea i feel you, i long since used this approach before even knowing of the youtube/tiktok shorts lol.

And i wasn't really giving them points off of those precisely because sometimes a character can edge out on everything, and lose to the character with least points on the categories simply cuz maybe he/she outhaxxes or can speed blitz.

chris2kzombieki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chris2kzombieki: yea i feel you, i long since used this approach before even knowing of the youtube/tiktok shorts lol.

And i wasn't really giving them points off of those precisely because sometimes a character can edge out on everything, and lose to the character with least points on the categories simply cuz maybe he/she outhaxxes or can speed blitz.

Yeah I just had flashbacks to the YouTube wank. Full on PTSD

MaulSmacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@mcu-defender333:

And Naruto is scratching the surface of LS, trying to push him beyond that is unfounded. He barely dodged Madara's light fang (it sliced off part his rod), which is LS, and dodging a LS attack is not nearly as impressive as exchanging thousands of blows at LS in a tiny timeframe. The simple fact is there isn't a single on-panel feat in the Narutoverse that matches the Garou/PS fight in terms of speed showings.

incorrect as always mate , the anime shows how Naruto tried to block the livhtfang with his TSO rod , it broke and Naruto was caught offguard with a light attack mere inches from his face and Naruto still pretty effortessly clowned light , characters like orochimaru are already easily blitzing characters who react to photons aka light , good luck matching that.

Nixtollo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Nixtollo

Naruto beats this Garou.

MCU-Defender333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By MCU-Defender333

@maulsmacker: no clue why you're replying to me, it's literally you and handful of Naruto faithful who still believe that. Madara curves his LF in an arc, he did not fire it directly at him, and Naruto is not above LF.

On the one hand you have Naruto barely dodging a LS attack (with a form of precog no less), on the other you have Garou and PS exchanging thousands of blows at FTL across a huge area in a tiny timeframe and creating light constellations in the sky despite the fact they cannot even fly (which means they would have been factoring in their movement upwards in addition to this), a Garou slower than this one.

It's clear as day that Garou has the advantage and you'd have to have a massive bias not to admit it at this point.

MCU-Defender333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nixtollo: the same Garou that sent a shockwave through the Earth big enough to deform it on the opposite side and play havoc with the planet's magnetic field with one blow? Really?

Naruto vs Garou two forms before would be a decent fight.

Avatar image for deactivated-63c8c1c4664c9
deactivated-63c8c1c4664c9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Monster Garou pummels him.

MaulSmacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mcu-defender333:

no clue why you're replying to me, it's literally you and handful of Naruto faithful who still believe that. Madara curves his LF in an arc, he did not fire it directly at him, and Naruto is not above LF.

Not really, Madara notices that Naruto has dodged the lightfang and just changes the trajectory a bit so he can hit Naruto in the head, thats all that happens as shown via the anime scene.

On the one hand you have Naruto barely dodging a LS attack (with a form of precog no less), on the other you have Garou and PS exchanging thousands of blows at FTL across a huge area in a tiny timeframe and creating light constellations in the sky despite the fact they cannot even fly (which means they would have been factoring in their movement upwards in addition to this), a Garou slower than this one.

that is calculated at relativistic to low FTL , Orochimaru in the novels is casually FTL , don't see why that would blitz SOSP.

It's clear as day that Garou has the advantage and you'd have to have a massive bias not to admit it at this point.

Ad Hominem.

MCU-Defender333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@estrelladeleon: you mean the magnetic wave thing? Possibly, but the shockwaves through the planet and reshaping the Earth was not retconned.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 takenstew22  Moderator

There's no way people are arguing characters being FTL before War Arc. Sasuke/Itachi dodging lightning was a big thing in their fight iirc.

MaulSmacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There's no way people are arguing characters being FTL before War Arc. Sasuke/Itachi dodging lightning was a big thing in their fight iirc.

Kirin has statements of being Lightspeed and had a pretty insane Area of Effect , Lightning was danced around by Kid Rock Lee in the raiga Kurosaki arc.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By takenstew22  Moderator
@maulsmacker said:
@takenstew22 said:

Kirin has statements of being Lightspeed and had a pretty insane Area of Effect , Lightning was danced around by Kid Rock Lee in the raiga Kurosaki arc.

I need to refresh my memory because it's been quite awhile since I watched the anime and didn't rewatch it. However I do not remember any legit or consistent LS feats before war arc.

EpicGamer69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@takenstew22: Well a fatigued Kid Kakashi literally cut lightning so lightning is definitely not a big thing. Itachi was also fatigued, going blind, dying and holding back in that fight so not to sure it scales. There’s tons of data book statements for LS such as Darui’s Laser Circus which many people can react to, and the Raikage’s speed, etc.

Watcer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 38

@godlike_warrior said:

Naruto can win this if he keeps him away with his Hax and AoE attacks.

If he goes H2H with Garou his dead.

Avatar image for deactivated-6488abe71c145
deactivated-6488abe71c145

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lmao amazing to see the idiotic "madara didn't aim LF at Naruto" still lives

OT: nothing short of CS Garou is beating Naruto

ninjoodles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultimatesage:

Skinny monster garou beats all forms of Naruto until further notice

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto one taps the fodder

heykorby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By heykorby

@ultimatesage:

"Beating" is the wrong word for CF Garou vs Naruto. Its more like a stomp. Being serious tho Winged Garou cant win this matchup.

EpicGamer69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultimatesage: People aren’t ready for the Naruto > CF Garou scaling.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By takenstew22  Moderator
@epicgamer69 said:

@ultimatesage: People aren’t ready for the Naruto > CF Garou scaling.

Probably because that's wank.

@heykorby said:

@ultimatesage:

"Beating" is the wrong word for CF Garou vs Naruto. Its more like a stomp. Being serious tho Winged Garou cant win this matchup.

Why not? I believe he has a speed advantage. He has a solid chance. Don't know why people think just because CF Garou got the best feat that Winged Garou is fodder to Naruto or something. Did they forgot what he did to Earth?

heykorby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@takenstew22:

Why not? I believe he has a speed advantage. He has a solid chance. Don't know why people think just because CF Garou got the best feat that Winged Garou is fodder to Naruto or something. Did they forgot what he did to Earth?

I think both are respectively in the FTL-FTL+ range. Things like Skill, Battle IQ, Physical strength, etc. all go to Garou but Naruto has him beat out in Versatility, Hax, Range, etc. I think what gives Naruto the real edge in this matchup is TSB and Rasenshuriken.