• 141 results
#101 Edited by LoveEveryone (1116 posts) - - Show Bio

@vsw: Well Meliodas destroyed the country of Danafor long ago, and when he awakened his Assault Mode, he gained all his power back.

The Garou used in this fight is the Garou that was Metal Bat, A Class Heroes, Monsters, and fighting Demon King Orochi, not the Garou that was transformed into a monster and fought Saitama.

Garou can go hand to hand with Metal Bat, and metal bat can fight Elder Centipede, which is a Dragon Level threat. That’s why Garou is Mountain Level as a Human.

#102 Posted by vsw (2880 posts) - - Show Bio

@loveeveryone:

Well Meliodas destroyed the country of Danafor long ago, and when he awakened his Assault Mode, he gained all his power back.

Danafor isn't Country sized, and that was Meliodas out of control, He Cant control that king of Outburst and use it whenever he wants.

The Garou used in this fight is the Garou that was Metal Bat, A Class Heroes, Monsters, and fighting Demon King Orochi, not the Garou that was transformed into a monster and fought Saitama.

Garou can go hand to hand with Metal Bat, and metal bat can fight Elder Centipede, which is a Dragon Level threat. That’s why Garou is Mountain Level as a Human.

....... Its Monster Garou(Webcomic one), Read the Title of the thread.

#103 Posted by EcoBlitz (4614 posts) - - Show Bio

@vsw: that was mel at 32k power level. Plus you’re forgetting the whole point of the Druid test is to control his power in that very event.

It’s irrelevant tho as assault mode mel eclipses danafor mel in every facet

#104 Posted by vsw (2880 posts) - - Show Bio

@ecoblitz said:

@vsw: that was mel at 32k power level. Plus you’re forgetting the whole point of the Druid test is to control his power in that very event.

It’s irrelevant tho as assault mode mel eclipses danafor mel in every facet

What? I don't understand, what are you trying to say? I know that was 32k Mel, But he Still can't control that much Power(or at least Hasn't been shown to do so).

Are you Trying to say Mel wins or something?

#105 Posted by HitTheAssasin (7888 posts) - - Show Bio

@vsw: No offense, but did you read Seven Deadly Sins? Danafor only happened because Mel's power went out of control due to his rage, which he learned to control before regaining that power. Since then, his power and darkness have increased exponentially. To suggest Meliodas cannot replicate Danafor now is akin to suggesting he's incapable of using or controlling his power, which would be asinine, since Meliodas has used his darkness to utterly overwhelm both Zeldris and Estarossa, 2 demons who's power exceeds that of Meliodas when he busted Danafor.

In other words, you're wrong.

#106 Posted by vsw (2880 posts) - - Show Bio

@vsw: No offense, but did you read Seven Deadly Sins? Danafor only happened because Mel's power went out of control due to his rage, which he learned to control before regaining that power. Since then, his power and darkness have increased exponentially. To suggest Meliodas cannot replicate Danafor now is akin to suggesting he's incapable of using or controlling his power, which would be asinine, since Meliodas has used his darkness to utterly overwhelm both Zeldris and Estarossa, 2 demons who's power exceeds that of Meliodas when he busted Danafor.

In other words, you're wrong.

My apologies, Been like 2 years since I've read NNT, and if I'm being honest i can only recall like the Last 20 Chpaters or so

#107 Posted by LoveEveryone (1116 posts) - - Show Bio

@vsw: you’ve just been debunked by like 3 people trying to prove me wrong that Mel isn’t country level

#108 Posted by vsw (2880 posts) - - Show Bio

@vsw: you’ve just been debunked by like 3 people trying to prove me wrong that Mel isn’t country level

It was 2 People, Count man. And Were not even talking about Mel being country level, Were talking about Mel not being able to Release Bursts like he did in Danafor(which i was wrong about). And HTA Agrees that Mel isn't Country Level, and destroying Danafar isn't country Level as well.

You yourself haven't Debunked anything, Or answered anything i Said, Show me Mel doing something Country Level Please

#109 Edited by LoveEveryone (1116 posts) - - Show Bio

@vsw: “Show me Mel doing Something small country Level.”

Bro I don’t know if you keep up with the manga but current Meliodas is at least Country level right now if not higher. Like I said, he obliterated a Country off screen Years ago. They even flashback to this a few times in the series and it says he destroyed the Country Of Danafor due to his wrath. It couldn’t be more blatantly obvious. And it isn’t a contradiction since ArchAngels have similar power.

He is currently stronger than he was back then in his current Assuault Mode.

While nerfed He also broke out of Melascula's Dark Cocoon which is supposed to be extremely Resistant of being destroyed by all 10 commandments.

http://m.mangatown.com/manga/nanatsu_no_taizai/c229/18.html

#110 Posted by vsw (2880 posts) - - Show Bio

@loveeveryone: Danafor isn't country sized though, so I still don't know where your getting Country level meliodas from.

Doesn't matter if Melcis a lot stronger now, sadly he has no feats above to make him Country level, Apart from your Headcannon

So I'll ask again, Show me an actual country level feats for Meliodas.

#111 Posted by EcoBlitz (4614 posts) - - Show Bio

@loveeveryone: mel isn’t country level. By that logic luffy broke a country in half in dressrosa

#112 Edited by LoveEveryone (1116 posts) - - Show Bio

@vsw: What Level do you think Meliodas is at then Island Level ?

I’m not the only one that thinks he’s country level. Plus he’s only going to get stronger.

Meliodas unreleased power covers the entire sky in the area https://www.mangapanda.com/nanatsu-no-taizai/134/16

https://www.mangapanda.com/nanatsu-no-taizai/134/17

People who also think Mel is Country Level

http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:1895897?useskin=oasis

http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Meliodas

@ecoblitz Never said Luffy was Country Level. Unlike Luffy, Meliodas has fought Multiple Large Island Level Busters like Gloxinia and Drole. And stalemated a Noon Escanor. Luffy hasn’t fought anyone as strong as Meliodas top opponents.

#113 Posted by EcoBlitz (4614 posts) - - Show Bio
#114 Posted by HitTheAssasin (7888 posts) - - Show Bio

@vsw: @loveeveryone: To clarify, busting Danafor isn't a country level feat. For one, both Danafor and Liones, just like everything in Seven Deadly Sins(excluding the other dimensions) are all within Brittania, which is the same size as modern day England/Britain, as confirmed by Nakaba himself. Secondly, we have on-panel showings of the Danafor busting that show the blast Mel used to destroy it covered about 2 to 3 mountains of area, which'd be Danafors area. Considering the fact that Meliodas' blast went many kilometers above the mountains and vaporised not only Danafor, but also many kilometers of ground below it, it's a mountain range level attack.

#115 Posted by vsw (2880 posts) - - Show Bio

@vsw: @loveeveryone: To clarify, busting Danafor isn't a country level feat. For one, both Danafor and Liones, just like everything in Seven Deadly Sins(excluding the other dimensions) are all within Brittania, which is the same size as modern day England/Britain, as confirmed by Nakaba himself. Secondly, we have on-panel showings of the Danafor busting that show the blast Mel used to destroy it covered about 2 to 3 mountains of area, which'd be Danafors area. Considering the fact that Meliodas' blast went many kilometers above the mountains and vaporised not only Danafor, but also many kilometers of ground below it, it's a mountain range level attack.

Thank you for Clearing that Up.

@loveeveryone

What Level do you think Meliodas is at then Island Level ?

In what Stats are you talking About? Striking he's around Multi Mountain Or so, Energy is Multi Mountain- Mountain Range.

I’m not the only one that thinks he’s country level. Plus he’s only going to get stronger.

Meliodas unreleased power covers the entire sky in the area https://www.mangapanda.com/nanatsu-no-taizai/134/16

https://www.mangapanda.com/nanatsu-no-taizai/134/17

People who also think Mel is Country Level

http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:1895897?useskin=oasis

http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Meliodas

Doesn't work like that, A bunch of People believing something Wrong doesn't make it Right Lol, Thats a perfect Example of HeadCannon.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c7e1b5f631f5
#116 Posted by deactivated-5c7e1b5f631f5 (1472 posts) - - Show Bio

Garou easily

#117 Posted by geeman2 (2006 posts) - - Show Bio

Garou would solo the verse if some of the seven sins didn't have mad hax. He murderstomps Melodias.

#118 Edited by Kallekazikaze (527 posts) - - Show Bio

@geeman2 said:

Garou would solo the verse if some of the seven sins didn't have mad hax. He murderstomps Melodias.

Nah he's not soloing the verse, consider that Ban has powered up so that he can live in Purgatory no problem and he can snipe hearts from hundreds of meters away. When he comes back to fight he will be absolutely broken with his high tier immortality.

Then you have the 2 master demons, 4 archangels, the Demon King, Supreme Deity, the Seven Deadly Sins, the Ten Commandments...

#119 Posted by geeman2 (2006 posts) - - Show Bio

@kallekazikaze: Yeah fair point. He still takes this fight comfortably though.

#120 Posted by AVEYRO (264 posts) - - Show Bio

Monster Garou is too slow. Meliodas blitzes.

Say this again is so funny LMFAO Fanboy

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

#121 Posted by AVEYRO (264 posts) - - Show Bio

Garou Godstomps Melodias easily

#122 Edited by Coadamol (17 posts) - - Show Bio

Garou god stomp this easily lol

#123 Edited by ElderElijah190 (2033 posts) - - Show Bio

Mel post cocoon should make this a good fight.

#124 Posted by geeman2 (2006 posts) - - Show Bio

Garou statues and throws Melodias around like a pinball.

He then returns a month later when Mel resurrects to kill him again.

Avatar image for hurricanefunnel
#125 Posted by hurricanefunnel (2151 posts) - - Show Bio

character 2 wins in a very extremely close match based on feats and/or stats

#126 Posted by SevenDeadlyGOD (196 posts) - - Show Bio

Mel curbs Garou.

#127 Posted by NWgzsjUwhM96Y2 (3684 posts) - - Show Bio

Still Garou one shots. He is gonna be above Boros

#128 Posted by WorldofRuin6 (2656 posts) - - Show Bio

Mel babyshakes.

lol no. Garou wins mid-high diff.

#129 Edited by AlexTheBoss (17030 posts) - - Show Bio
#130 Posted by WorldofRuin6 (2656 posts) - - Show Bio

@alextheboss: Apparently I had some very different views and I had to set myself straight.

#131 Posted by AlexTheBoss (17030 posts) - - Show Bio
#132 Edited by MindingMuffin (108 posts) - - Show Bio

Garou slaps.

NNT speed is in no way consistent at all and any supposed speed advantage is negged by Garou's precog anyway.

#133 Posted by ALMIGHTY (3279 posts) - - Show Bio

Garou

#134 Posted by Supermanthor (16674 posts) - - Show Bio
#135 Posted by HitTheAssasin (7888 posts) - - Show Bio

Meliodas probably smacks him.

#136 Posted by WorldofRuin6 (2656 posts) - - Show Bio

An opener was enough to change my mind, lol. Whether this is DK or Current Mel, he wins high diff at most.

#137 Posted by Helloman (28624 posts) - - Show Bio

Stalemate.

#138 Posted by KingZod (3919 posts) - - Show Bio

Garou stomps

#139 Posted by Gaoron (8345 posts) - - Show Bio

Garou slaps

#140 Posted by FaradaySloth (8597 posts) - - Show Bio

Garou rekt

#141 Posted by KingFrieza (1405 posts) - - Show Bio

Garou gets haxed to death.