#1 Posted by Deathboi (16 posts) - - Show Bio

Who would win and why?

Meliodas does not have immortality

#2 Posted by WorldofRuin6 (2589 posts) - - Show Bio

Mel babyshakes.

#3 Posted by Chad_Duby (5629 posts) - - Show Bio

Garou, no contest.

#4 Posted by JOVIOLMA (5573 posts) - - Show Bio

Didn't ONE stated that Garou would have a advantaged in H2H, Close combat or something like that against Boros ? If this is the case he should be comparable to him except with Raw DC, so if this is right Garou could win, but I'm not sure.

#5 Edited by Theodore414 (41 posts) - - Show Bio

Current Mel SMH beats garou to shit then steals his soul to replenish the wasted energy 😈

#6 Posted by Thenewguysnm1 (7525 posts) - - Show Bio

Mel could blitz but garou can also win

#7 Posted by DrPepperMan (6288 posts) - - Show Bio

I already made a Boros vs Meliodas thread and the general consensus was Boros wins.

#8 Posted by Neptuna (60 posts) - - Show Bio

Monster Garou mops the floor with him.

#9 Posted by Gaoron (8233 posts) - - Show Bio

Mel stomps

#10 Posted by vsw (2873 posts) - - Show Bio

Garou

#11 Posted by KingZod (3912 posts) - - Show Bio

Garou

#12 Posted by HigherPower (12187 posts) - - Show Bio

Garou stomps.

#13 Posted by Djoss (557 posts) - - Show Bio

Equalize speed and Garou would stomp, otherwise Mel blitz and cut him before he even know.

Avatar image for darkpsychiclord_prime
#14 Posted by DarkPsychicLord_Prime (4054 posts) - - Show Bio

Garou stomps

#15 Posted by Theodore414 (41 posts) - - Show Bio

What are your reasons not just saying garou stomps

#16 Edited by HigherPower (12187 posts) - - Show Bio

@theodore414: Meliodas has no counter to adaptation, no counter to move reading, no counter to pressure points and can't tank repeated multi-mountain level blows.

#17 Posted by JOVIOLMA (5573 posts) - - Show Bio

@higherpower: And IIRC, ONE or Murata stated that he would have a advantaged in physical combat or H2H against Boros so he is likely pretty fast and should be at least Sub-Relativistic based on Boros's feat.

#18 Edited by HigherPower (12187 posts) - - Show Bio

@joviolma: Neither Boros nor Garou are sub-relativistic, but ONE did say that Garou would be able to dodge all his punches and kicks which suggests a speed advantage. Garou doesn't need scaling to Boros to be faster than Meliodas though, especially since Boros has no real quantifiable speed feats.

#19 Posted by Theodore414 (41 posts) - - Show Bio

@higherpower: do you read nnt? Cause if you did you would know there is no way garou is winning.

When Meli was still 32500 power level he tanked enough blows and powerful attacks without his demon transformation from the the ten commandments.

Now he is 142000 what do you think would happen he humbled 3 high ranking demons with ease and one had power from the demon king.

Not to mention he is currently absorbing 5 commandments.

#20 Posted by JOVIOLMA (5573 posts) - - Show Bio

@higherpower: Agree with most of your posts, but why you don't think that Boros or Garou are Sub-Relativistic ? Boros managed to kick Saitama to the Moon in a short amount of time, even without a time-frame if Saitama was really in the vacuum for some minutes he would have complained about lack of oxygen later.

#21 Posted by HigherPower (12187 posts) - - Show Bio

@theodore414: Are you making an argument? I already know all of Meliodas' feats.

@joviolma said:

@higherpower: Agree with most of your posts, but why you don't think that Boros or Garou are Sub-Relativistic ? Boros managed to kick Saitama to the Moon in a short amount of time, even without a time-frame if Saitama was really in the vacuum for some minutes he would have complained about lack of oxygen later.

It's mostly a striking feat.

#22 Posted by JOVIOLMA (5573 posts) - - Show Bio

@joviolma said:

It's mostly a striking feat.

Interesting....

So, how fast you think Garou and Mel are ?

#23 Edited by HigherPower (12187 posts) - - Show Bio

@joviolma: They can both blitz massively hypersonic characters. Meliodas' best combat speed feat is blitzing Galan, who's best combat speed feat in turn is blitzing a weaker version of Meliodas that everyone thinks is a lightning timer. Meliodas did this while several times weaker than his Assault Mode version though.

Garou on the other hand blitzed and one-shotted Atomic Samurai who's like mach 900 based on his Haragiri feat. He also blitzed Golden Sperm who outpaced Samurai before getting the power up that made him Golden Sperm. Garou got a massive speed boost after completing these two feats. In terms of quantified and measurable numbers, Atomic Samurai is faster than Meli and Garou already blitzed him.

#24 Posted by JOVIOLMA (5573 posts) - - Show Bio

@joviolma: They can both blitz massively hypersonic characters. Meliodas' best combat speed feat is blitzing Galan, who's best combat speed feat in turn is blitzing a weaker version of Meliodas that everyone thinks is a lightning timer. Meliodas did this while several times weaker than his Assault Mode version.

Garou on the other hand blitzed and one-shotted Atomic Samurai who's like mach 900 based on his Haragiri feat. He also blitzed Golden Sperm who outpaced Samurai before getting the power up that made him Golden Sperm. Garou got a massive speed boost after completing these two feats. In terms of quantified and measurable numbers, Atomic Samurai is faster than Meli and Garou already blitzed him.

No Caption Provided

#25 Posted by Yox (349 posts) - - Show Bio

Garou stomps with ease

#26 Posted by EcoBlitz (4578 posts) - - Show Bio

@higherpower: how is Mach 900 faster than mel? When Galan is in the 4 digit Mach range?

#27 Edited by HigherPower (12187 posts) - - Show Bio

@ecoblitz: Galan isn't anywhere near that fast in terms of any speed that matters in combat. His best combat speed feat is blitzing Meliodas, who was close to mach 300 under the assumption that he's lightning speed based on his feats against Gilthunder.

I'm pretty sure this 4 digit mach thing you speak of comes from Galan jumping out of Merlin's spell radius, but does literally no one on this site realize that feat can't be applied to combat? Like... literally all Galan did was jump many miles straight up into the air. That's not a combat speed feat at all (it's actually closer to a strength feat) and thus can't transfer to Meliodas for blitzing him.

You or anyone else arguing Galan's jump for combat-related speed is the exact equivalent of me arguing Saitama's jump from the Moon to Earth as a combat-related speed feat. So going by your logic, Galan would be 4 digit mach but Saitama would be mach 80,000 at the miminum. Garou's precognition/move-reading allowed him to outpace Saitama so Meliodas (and Galan) still gets blitzed at the end of the day.

#28 Posted by Theodore414 (41 posts) - - Show Bio

@higherpower: you're wrong meli's best combat speed is not blitzing galan it's when he blitzed The one escanor with 1000 slashes in an instant. So how fast do you think that is?

#29 Edited by HigherPower (12187 posts) - - Show Bio

@theodore414: I'd hesitate to call that a speed feat. Escanor next to never willingly dodges attacks in character due to his Pride, and he blitzed Meliodas immediately after that, which supports the notion that Meli didn't have a speed advantage on him at peak noon.

There's no way to know how concretely fast it is, even if we're assuming it's a legitimate feat. All we know is that it's MHS+.

#30 Posted by Theodore414 (41 posts) - - Show Bio

@higherpower: yeah I know the guy just let's himself get hit but during that fight he was defending himself cause he knew meliodas was no push over.

And I don't think meliodas was blitzed he just jumped into the guys attack.

And as for galan's jumping feat I believe it's quite as impressive as saitama's own. Cause saitama built up momentum which will be allowing him to use his full strength while galan just effortlessly jumped several miles into the air due to the reflex action of him knowing a magic attack was coming.

#31 Posted by TheWatcherKing (18240 posts) - - Show Bio

Garou

#32 Edited by HigherPower (12187 posts) - - Show Bio

@theodore414: He jumped towards Escanor and couldn't dodge his hand movement. I doubt Meliodas even perceived what happened until after his chest was spewing blood. If he was fast enough to truly blitz Escanor—attacking him at least 1,000 times over before he could move—that wouldn't be possible.

Galan's jump is no where near as impressive as Saitama's. One guy jumps several miles outside a 100+ mile radius vs a guy who jumped the distance between the Earth and the Moon. Not very comparable at all.

My main point is that neither jump is an applicable speed feat in the context of battle. If it was then Saitama would be upper 5 digit mach, meaning Garou blitzes Mel and the whole NNT cast effortlessly anyway.

#33 Posted by KingZod (3912 posts) - - Show Bio

@higherpower: Curious HP. Where do Sub-Relativistic and Relativistic speeds start for you?

#34 Posted by HigherPower (12187 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingzod: I think it differs for most people, but for me, sub-relativistic starts at 1% the speed of light (mach 8,810) and relativistic starts at 10% (mach 88,102). I've seen some people measure relativistic starting at 50% light speed, that's cool too.

#35 Posted by KingZod (3912 posts) - - Show Bio

@higherpower: Cool, it's the exact same for me, even took out time to calc 20%, 30% etc all the way to 90 lol. 10% is definitely more ideal

#36 Edited by Cosmic_Armor (115 posts) - - Show Bio

Garou Godstomps

ONE stated that Garou and Boros would be pretty evenly matched, with Garou even having an advantage in close combat.

Boros Armor From 0.001% Godstomps Nanatsu No Taizai Verse

No Caption Provided

#37 Posted by Deathboi (16 posts) - - Show Bio
#38 Posted by PGera (49 posts) - - Show Bio
#39 Posted by cromulor (2112 posts) - - Show Bio

Garou did end up beating the tar out of Flashy Flash in the webcomic. He was dodging and tanking through Flashy’s hits despite the fact that, as it is literally timed on panel, Flashy was fighting him within milliseconds. I would argue that would at least put him in a Sub-Relativistic Range because we saw how fast Flashy could cover the distance of the battlefield between them and how many strikes he could deliver within those milliseconds, compared to the fact that Garou could dodge him and perceive him and fight back against him.

And yeah there’s other feats too like keeping up with Saitama and blitzing Atomic Samurai.

You have to remember, Boros wasn’t actually clashing with Saitama most of their fight. They clashed at one point in his second form and the normal punch broke off his arm. Boros spent the bulk of the fight chasing after Saitama, his second form only got one decent speed moment against Saitama where he caught him by surprise and managed to strike him in the back of the head which staggared him and surface wiped the fire from the top of Boros’s ship. Meteoric Burst was appearing to blitz Saitama at first and had the striking strength to send him to the moon with a kick but when Saitama was getting railed on he had no trouble sticking a normal punch to Boros’s gut that visibly hurt him. Consecutive Normal Punches blitzed Boros but couldn’t kill him. Serious Punch annihilated him.

None of that was the case with Garou. He was keeping up with Saitama’s normal punches and normal punch combos throughout the fight and was adapting to catch up with Saitama whenever he fell short. Unlike Boros, Garou didn’t have to just chase Saitama around. They actually both just kept punching each other but Saitama won out in the end.

#40 Posted by Zokologue3 (730 posts) - - Show Bio

Monster garou is too fast.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3
#41 Posted by HitTheAssasin (7876 posts) - - Show Bio

Monster Garou is too slow. Meliodas blitzes.

#42 Posted by Lan_Fan (12682 posts) - - Show Bio

Monster Garou is too slow. Meliodas blitzes.

How fast is Meliodas according to you? I've watched the anime, but I honestly don't know exactly where to rank these characters.

#43 Edited by vsw (2873 posts) - - Show Bio

@hittheassasin: and what feats does Meliodas have that put him above Garou?

#44 Posted by HitTheAssasin (7876 posts) - - Show Bio

@lan_fan: Seven Deadly Sins speed scaling is hard, but as a baseline, BoS Meliodas could casually react to lightning. Galan blitzed him easily, then Mel blitzed Galan 12 times over before he could react after regaining his power. Then Estarossa outsped thay Meliodas by a considerable degree, moving a dozen meters before Mel could complete a single sword swing. Estarossa was then blitzed by 11am Escanor at such speeds he couldn't even see the blow. Current Meliodas then blitzed 11:30+ am Escanor, stabbing him before he could react.

The best speed feat Garou has is blitzing Atomic Samurai and reacting in milliseconds, which'd put him about in the same general tier of speed as Estarossa.

#45 Posted by HitTheAssasin (7876 posts) - - Show Bio

@vsw: Scaling to BoS Meliodas, who is faster than the majority of the OPM cast.

#46 Posted by Gamer-Guy (3354 posts) - - Show Bio

garou stops the sins

#47 Posted by Lan_Fan (12682 posts) - - Show Bio

@hittheassasin: I see, it's a bit hard isn't it? Kind of like Dragon Ball, where we just have to scale the characters, not knowing their exact speed. Oh well, at least they're somewhat more consistent than DB characters in direct showings.

#48 Posted by HitTheAssasin (7876 posts) - - Show Bio
#49 Posted by jashugan (6072 posts) - - Show Bio

Can we get citation on any of this garou being equal to boros stuff? Same for Mach 900 atomic samurai

#50 Edited by jashugan (6072 posts) - - Show Bio