User Lists: 0

@rikuyamaha: nobody is saying aizen can resist any of these

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

@whatamiseeing: then what's the whole ordeal of the aizen Hokyogoku thing?

citgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citgo: It is a genjutsu but with a purpose.

What you’re saying is possible but it wont last.

Kakashis genjutsu cannot control Aizens perception of time Aizen is going to get bothered by how long the fight is taking then evolve.

what u mean^^? Aizen gets put under genjutsu by the time he escapes Kakashi would have already bfr'd Aizen, now unless this Aizen can teleport through dimensions is the issue, iirc gargantas are only connected with the world of the living and hueco mundo and ss not wit kamui dimension, which should give Kakashi the W

WhatamIseeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rikuyamaha: The Hogyoku provides aizen the regeneration to survive anything and the constant reactive evolution transformations will eventually make him too difficult for Kakashi to deal with and break genjutsu.

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@whatamiseeing: i wouldn't say the ability to survive ANYTHING, as it failed to survive in time for mugetsu and the such, but it did regenerate slowly after being hit. But saying itll just evolve beyond a certain point is low key kinda wank as it fails to show feats of that level of adaptation.

Hayabusa77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bfr won't work. Aizen can open a garganta or a senkaimon and come back.

Also does kakashi have the power to erase mountains from the shockwave of his sword? Considering the laws of bleach power, lanza would be child's play to aizen.

https://youtu.be/DIBIE0dWxx0 look at 8:45. The fraggor. Notice the environment crumbled and melted just from the pressure of the explosion.

Not to mention that was a casual blast without any power put into it. That was literally him flexing his wings and firing the equivalent of a flick.

It charged instantly and fired like a nuke upon impact. Imagine six of those WITH EFFORT AND FOCUS INTO THE ATTACK. THINK ABOUT IT. if he wanted to focus all his power into one of those blasts... pretty sure he could make atleast all of russia a hole in the ground.

So tell me... how is kakashi beating that. Not to mention he can adapt to whatever he wants and evolve thanks to the hogyoku

Kalebsmarty156

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Kalebsmarty156

Nlf

ManimalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kakashi one shots, while being decapitated won't kill aizen it should take him some time to grow a new head or new body which would con't as an in capitation.

He could also seal his head and body in 2 separate scrolls if he really wants to keep him down.

Nondre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aizen stomps the fodder.

Avatar image for deactivated-6019e88460d57
deactivated-6019e88460d57

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hayabusa77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eazy2002: @rikuyamaha: actually it did survive mugetsu. It didn't stop mugetsu but it instantly countered it by healing aizen, fused aizen with his zanpakuto (so he is koyoka suigetsu) and it would have stopped his imprisonment/seal IF that is what aizen truely wanted. But aizen felt alone in power and deep down wanted to lose

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hayabusa77: i wouldn't say it instantly healed him as it shown it took time for him to try to regenerate his body. But my whole ordeal is if aizen shown the feats of adaption to something of Kamui and the such

Hayabusa77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rikuyamaha: it was instant after incineration and then pieced his two halves together. And kamui, it might be similar to fullbring ichigo going bankai in the karakura town sized pocket dimension. Or he could open a garganta, which is the open space between worlds.

Using the garganta he can go to human world, HM, senkaimon, soul society, and even the valley of screams. There is no reason why it couldn't help him in this fight

Hayabusa77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rikuyamaha: there is also the possibility the hogyoku would adapt to the effects of kamui do nothing happens after its first use

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kakashi wins without even trying

Avatar image for comicvinepoozer1
comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aizen wins. Kakashi has no means of putting him down

Redshift_Bacon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mattyboi: Kakashi beats CURRENT Aizen!? As in, the one who is merged with his Zanpakto and can cast without needing to draw his sword? Lol, no. Not unless youre going to try to make an argument for Genjutsu Resistance being a direct translation, and even then its not a good argument because Tsukuyomi was able to bypass Kakashi’s Sharingan no problem, and DMS Kakashi has no genjutsu resistance feats.

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redshift_bacon:

1. MS Genjutsu>>>Normal Genjutsu.

2. The sharingan can see through normal genjutsus, therefore KS wouldn't even work.

Redshift_Bacon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Redshift_Bacon

@mattyboi: I wont argue a Genjutsu/Illusionary argument because frankly, the two operate in completely different ways on completely different levels. I dont believe that anybody who cannot simply break Tsukuyomi can resist KS, and I dont believe regular MS can break Tsukuyomi, therefor I dont believe anybody sub Madara-level Genjutsu can break out of it in Narutoverse, bar Rinnegan users or Jinchurikis for obvious reasons.

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redshift_bacon:

KS is the same level as normal genjutsus, they both control the 5 senses. The sharingan resists that, tsukuyomi is on an entirely different level. Itachi literally killed someone instantly with it.

Redshift_Bacon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mattyboi: I disagree with your assessment of KS.

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By MattyBoi

@redshift_bacon: Aizen himself said KS takes control of the 5 senses, I'm curious as to why you think it does more than that.

Redshift_Bacon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mattyboi: Technically, Yes, that how it works, I just think Potency comes into effect. Ie: Madara using a random, basic genjutsu >> Chunin Exam Sasuke genjutsu

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redshift_bacon: Yeah, so in Naruto KS is just a basic genjutsu, which wouldnt work on a sharingan user.

Redshift_Bacon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redshift_bacon: Alright. I guess nothing I say can change your opinion then.