• 160 results
#151 Posted by DBVSE7 (8192 posts) - - Show Bio

@tobi122: Not like Sasuke though Luffys Combat IQ could be compared with Narutos. Busoshoku won't matter if Sasuke focuses on a single point to POSSIBLY break it with his abilities with his sword.

I agree Luffy breaking Susanoo isn't a stretch, difficult, but not a stretch how will he deal with Amaterasu?

#152 Posted by Tobi122 (9 posts) - - Show Bio

@dbvse7: Not sure how Sasuke's sword could break through Luffy's haki. :o

But if Sasuke used Amaterasu on Luffy, Luffy could probably cover his whole body with the Busoshoku and negate the black flames.

Sasuke's IQ is probably higher then Luffy's. Luffy doesn't really train or study, but he gains experience from fights and stuff.

Luffy also has Kenboshoku, so avoiding Sasuke's sword would be easy. The only way Sasuke could go past that is if he does random attacks.

#153 Posted by DBVSE7 (8192 posts) - - Show Bio

@tobi122: You can't just "negate" the flames. Just like a clingy girl friend once it's on you, you can't just get it off.

I don't see how he couldn't cut through Armorment Haki. ( ._.)

Sasuke does that in his fights too overall Sasuke learns faster then Luffy.

#154 Posted by Tobi122 (9 posts) - - Show Bio

@dbvse7: Alright then, with the haki, the flames won't get blown out or anything. They'll just not burn Luffy. c:

Sasuke's sword would probably break if he tried to attack his haki. Busoshoku is similar to Tekkai, this haki gives the user invincible armor to protect from attacks that would hurt them. Unless Sasuke had stronger haki, he won't really do much cutting.

I will admit, Sasuke could analyze and learn faster, but putting Luffy on Naruto's level kinda contradicts that. Naruto learned Rasengan and Summoning in a VERY short time, and also mastered Senjutsu in record time.

#155 Posted by Nyas (3244 posts) - - Show Bio

@tobi122 said:

@nyas: http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=17596

Not sure if this is accurate. If not, then it's still 700 tons. :T

Ok, so I took my time reading the chapters till I found the panel used there and I'll say :

1) In that panel Luffy isn't standing next to the ball, he is trying to drag it. Meaning that the ball is closer to us than Luffy, which explains why it looked so huge compared to him.

2)The ball keeps on changing size each panel, so using pixels to calculate it's width is pretty dumb. It however seems to be a little bigger than Luffy (Luffy is 1.70 so I guess the ball is 2 meters ?)

3)We don't even know if the ball is actually hollow or not.

4) I was asking were you got the 700 tons thing from not 1000+ :)

#156 Posted by DeathHero61 (15128 posts) - - Show Bio

@dbvse7 said:

@tobi122: Not like Sasuke though Luffys Combat IQ could be compared with Narutos. Busoshoku won't matter if Sasuke focuses on a single point to POSSIBLY break it with his abilities with his sword.

I agree Luffy breaking Susanoo isn't a stretch, difficult, but not a stretch how will he deal with Amaterasu?

Nooooooo. Naruto is tiers in strategy in comparison to luffy.

Naruto is one hell of a strategist, he screwed around with battle genius negi hyuuga, bested people who easily overpower him, and outsmarted the some of the most skilled ninja.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4
Naruto quickly turns a disadvantage into an regular advantage
Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6Gallery image 7Gallery image 8Gallery image 9Gallery image 10
Completely turns the battle around on kiba.

Loading Video...
Loading Video...
Loading Video...

And he was contemplating during his fight with kakazu. He didn't necessarily just charge in.

Loading Video...

Marked at 1:16:14 watch till well, i guess the end of the fight.

Luffy breaking through Sussano is something i doubt is happening. But yeah its possible. But luffy's striking feats are slightly inconsistent.

#157 Edited by DeathHero61 (15128 posts) - - Show Bio
@tobi122 said:

@dbvse7: Not sure how Sasuke's sword could break through Luffy's haki. :o

But if Sasuke used Amaterasu on Luffy, Luffy could probably cover his whole body with the Busoshoku and negate the black flames.

Sasuke's IQ is probably higher then Luffy's. Luffy doesn't really train or study, but he gains experience from fights and stuff.

Luffy also has Kenboshoku, so avoiding Sasuke's sword would be easy. The only way Sasuke could go past that is if he does random attacks.

By lightning coating his sword or utilizing sussano to increase his offense with the sword.

You don't simply negate flames, and if your logic can be used to negate them then raikage would have never been harmed by amaterasu.

Its way higher's actually. Sasuke is a combat genius, based off what i seen is even better than naruto in terms of strategy and combat.

Dude sharigan says hi, its far better than Kenboshoku and would predict all his movements with ease.

"Luffy's precog would grant him an advantage" that's also wrong. Kid Naruto was already fighting with full Sharingan Sasuke who has much better precog than Luffy.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Notice how Sasuke was dodging BEFORE Naruto even attacked, No one piece character ever done that, they all seem to just barely avoid the attack. Still not convinced ? then this :

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

After going KT1, Naruto had a MONSTROUS speed advantage over Sasuke, but this didn't stop Sasuke for somehow avoiding his attacks.

Who is some more showcases with naruto vs sasuke.

Loading Video...

#158 Posted by DBVSE7 (8192 posts) - - Show Bio
#159 Posted by Felking1 (3 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow, last post was a while ago. Sasuke stomps cos he's light speed, because he can keep up with Naruto's taijutsu. Naruto is light speed because he dodged Madara's sage light fang. Sasuke physically is no joke, by now, way stronger than sage mode naruto who was already quite strong. Because you guys didn't know about the Rinnegan back then, I'll mention it now... Rinnegan solo.

Avatar image for back_stabbath95
#160 Posted by Back_stabbath95 (1188 posts) - - Show Bio

@felking1 said:

Wow, last post was a while ago. Sasuke stomps cos he's light speed, because he can keep up with Naruto's taijutsu. Naruto is light speed because he dodged Madara's sage light fang. Sasuke physically is no joke, by now, way stronger than sage mode naruto who was already quite strong. Because you guys didn't know about the Rinnegan back then, I'll mention it now... Rinnegan solo.

nice nonsense necro, you have a very false sense of what lightspeed is.