Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece) vs Kinshiki Otsutsuki (Boruto)

• 110 results
Avatar image for deactivated-6019e88460d57
deactivated-6019e88460d57

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@eazy2002: Nobody cares about Toneri´s golden wheel splitter

He moved the moon against the GBE.Show me one of the gay pirates can do the same

How does Toneri moving the moon with a telekinesis based power scale to Naruto?

Avatar image for deactivated-61380ee6a7097
deactivated-61380ee6a7097

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eazy2002: GBE is keeping the moon in 1 piece if you just split it in half without overcoming it the moon would go back to normal

Avatar image for deactivated-605fa2b8d3995
deactivated-605fa2b8d3995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pretty sure the "splitting worlds" thing was a mistranslation

Avatar image for deactivated-60100b0f624d4
deactivated-60100b0f624d4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eazy2002 said:
@suitonuser said:

He moved the moon against the GBE.Show me one of the gay pirates can do the same

Toneri´s GW,which is his strongest attack and pretty casual>His TK.Naruto overpowerd that GW,sends Toneri flying away and makes a huge crater on the moon

The Moon was still moving while both fighting each other

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tdht said:

@eazy2002: GBE is keeping the moon in 1 piece if you just split it in half without overcoming it the moon would go back to normal

Not exactly. If splitting the moon should break the gravitational binding energy of the planet then the 2 parts of the split moon should float away from each other. I mean even if you want to say Kinkishi is moon level, with my scaling in post #41 Luffy is 9 tiers above Island level(That's Island level+, Large Island level, Small Country level, Country level, Large Country level, Small Continent Level, Continental level, Multi-Continental and then landing on Multi-Continental+/Small Planet level). Even if you want to say I over did it with the scaling(which I doubt since I scaled every attack/technique of Luffy in order of the power shown by each) I can comfortably say he lingers around Continental+ with the scaling and with ryou he can add more potency to his strikes which should help him compensate a bit which is all assuming we agree Kinkishi is moon level.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eazy2002 said:
@suitonuser said:

Toneri´s GW,which is his strongest attack and pretty casual>His TK.Naruto overpowerd that GW,sends Toneri flying away and makes a huge crater on the moon

The Moon was still moving while both fighting each other

You can't scale TK to Blunt force DC attacks that doesn't make sense. It's like scaling Tatsumaki to Continental physicals because she stopped Psykos's beam with her TK which makes no sense.

pics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@justanoutcast: A very big leap. It isn't 15% or 30% Hollow, on multiple occasions we see the the thickness of its crust which doesn't even extend a kilometer, not only that but when the moon is cut you can see no vision of rock fills the dark area. It's more than 90% hollow. All the calculations I've seen for the moon calc doesn't take this those factors into account.

How does that matter? Naruto overpowering a GBE doesn't make him small planet/Multi-Continental or anything of those levels. You can't scale Toneri being able to move the moon to Naruto lmao, it's not a physical tier strength.

Avatar image for deactivated-6019ecafb5ba8
deactivated-6019ecafb5ba8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Enabling movie feats for Luffy was a big no no.

Avatar image for notthegodmadara
NotTheGodMadara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

Go to 1:43 he cuts a cloud and mountains in half lol

Kinshiki gets all of his feats from the Boruto Anime/Movie/Game

Game feats are allowed so... and if we can use statements from the databook

No Caption Provided

He has a statement saying he can split worlds in half but it could be a hyperbole

So Kinshiki mid diff unless there are some movie and game feats for Luffy

LOL pls stop using this mistranslated manga scan please LOL it says he splits the earth as in ground not worlds LMAO

Avatar image for notthegodmadara
NotTheGodMadara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yray said:

Anime crossover luffy oneshots dozens of naruto verses

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kinshiki solos the verse individually, tf is this mismatch?

The air pressure of his slice bisects Luffy from afar, gg

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bink_69 said:

@death8dragon: I'm pretty sure the whole "splits worlds in half" is a hyperbole

OT: Kinshiki by hype, Luffy by feats

Yh it was a mistranslation

But Kinshiki still scales above Toneri cuz Toneri feared them and called them gods

MoneyyJunee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kinshiki stomps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nice to see you ignored my argument. Let's see Continental Kinkishi vs Continental+ Luffy(with low ball) with FTL scaling with Future sight and Ryou which bypasses durability to an extent.

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By EpicHotFlame

@eazy2002 said:
@epichotflame said:

Nice to see you ignored my argument. Let's see Continental Kinkishi vs Continental+ Luffy(with low ball) with FTL scaling with Future sight and Ryou which bypasses durability to an extent.

I didn't see ur argument about continental till just now when I reloaded this page

But what feat does Luffy scale above to put him at that lvl?

MarPlay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eazy2002:

Oh no we have

Luffy Continental+

• Lowball
  • Wait there's more, FTL Luffy

Everyone get ready for the storm.

Avatar image for deactivated-60112bb68372c
deactivated-60112bb68372c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kinshiki in the games literally blew mountains up like it was nothing.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eazy2002 said:
@epichotflame said:

I didn't see ur argument about continental till just now when I reloaded this page

What feat does Luffy scale above to put him at that lvl?

Busting an Island in with pre-time skip g3 Luffy.

This is the island he destroyed(the one in the middle)

No Caption Provided

Don't think it's a small island because it contains multiple mountains, forests and a large body of water

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Here's is the feat

Loading Video...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marplay said:

@eazy2002:

Oh no we have

Luffy Continental+

• Lowball

Yes. If you're not blind you should probably be able to read my post and understand how I got him to that level by scaling him above island busting by like nine tiers specifically in post #41.(don't forget movie feats were allowed).

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eazy2002: how is busting an island in g3 scale current Luffy to continental? That gap is massive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@epichotflame said:

@eazy2002: how is busting an island in g3 scale current Luffy to continental? That gap is massive

Smh. Did you even read post #41?

"pre-time skip gear 3rd(ISLAND LEVEL)<<post time skip gear 3(LARGE ISLAND LEVEL)<<gear 3+Haki(SMALL COUNTRY LEVEL)<<gear 2+3+Haki(used in stampede)(COUNTRY LEVEL)<<gear 4 kong gun(LARGE COUNTRY LEVEL)<<gear 4 KKG(CONTINENTAL)<<<gear King King King kong gun(MULTI-CONTINENTAL)."

^^^Now do you understand?

Adi_Frost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pics said:

@justanoutcast: A very big leap. It isn't 15% or 30% Hollow, on multiple occasions we see the the thickness of its crust which doesn't even extend a kilometer, not only that but when the moon is cut you can see no vision of rock fills the dark area. It's more than 90% hollow. All the calculations I've seen for the moon calc doesn't take this those factors into account.

How does that matter? Naruto overpowering a GBE doesn't make him small planet/Multi-Continental or anything of those levels. You can't scale Toneri being able to move the moon to Naruto lmao, it's not a physical tier strength.

This actually makes 0 sense. That means Sai's birds can fly at mach 1702 speeds since they were able to travel from the artificial sun to the ground in like 3 seconds. The only thing that actually makes sense is that there was a small hollow part of the moon which was close to the surface of the moon. Hence why the grounds thickness was barely a kilometer or so when Naruto's chakra exploded. You can't have both. If you consider all of the moon hollow, then Sai's birds can fly casually at mach 1702 and above or the moon wasn't fully hollow. It wouldn't make sense to collide a fully hollow moon to the earth.

Not to mention, the amount of debris around the earth because of the moon breaking a little bit apart also proves the point since if the moon was hollow, there would actually be no moon left considering the amount of debris that was already gone.

Adi_Frost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marplay said:

@eazy2002:

Oh no we have

Luffy Continental+

• Lowball

Luffy, the character whose best canon feat is breaking a multi-city block sized area of a hollow city is somehow island to continent level casually. Only on comicvine.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't even get the fuss or what's so hard to understand. Naruto fans scale more recent versions of Naruto to like small planet level by scaling a him above a weaker version of himself that deflected a moon splitting attack but then Onepiece fans scale Luffy above a far weaker version of himself who destroyed an island and its considered wank, smh.

Adi_Frost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Canon - Kinshiki on screen has sliced a mountain in half with no effort whatsoever. Also goes toe to toe with Sasuke, who has sliced Madara in half, who while dying could tank a lava rasenshuriken that can cut the multi-island+ to small country sized Shinju tree.

Games - Kinshiki has cut a mountain range in half, through which Lava also comves out, showing that his cut went below the crust.

With canon feats, Kinshiki lol stomps Luffy and his verse. (1v1 obviously).

With non-canon feats like movie, games, etc, it becomes harder. But even in movies, I don't remember Luffy having super high cutting durability anyway (brining up Zoro is pointless since in none of the movies, Luffy tanks full powered slashes from Zoro).

So, even then I would go with Kishiki since I don't remember Luffy having cutting durability feats that high.

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eazy2002 said:
@epichotflame said:

"pre-time skip gear 3rd(ISLAND LEVEL)<<post time skip gear 3(LARGE ISLAND LEVEL)<<gear 3+Haki(SMALL COUNTRY LEVEL)<<gear 2+3+Haki(used in stampede)(COUNTRY LEVEL)<<gear 4 kong gun(LARGE COUNTRY LEVEL)<<gear 4 KKG(CONTINENTAL)<<<gear King King King kong gun(MULTI-CONTINENTAL)."

Ur scaling doesn't prove kkkkg to be Multi continental lol

Bullet's final punch is just country lvl and kkkkg matched it. Composite Luffy is country lvl at best

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Since Kinshiki gets game feats

It was shown/confirmed in Road to Boruto part of Ninja Storm 4

That Kinshiki even while heavily suppressed was Kaguya level

And when serious was stronger than her

And Ninja Storm 4 Kaguya was at bare minimum like Galaxy level really

Seeing as she could bust dimensions big enough to house countless stars and Nebulae

Nothing Anime/Manga/Movie Luffy has is even scratching that

So GG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@epichotflame said:
@eazy2002 said:
@epichotflame said:

Bullet's final punch is just country lvl and kkkkg matched it. Composite Luffy is country lvl at best

This is just hella dumb. You're trying so hard to low ball Luffy and it's not working. Going by the canon of stampede Luffy's KKKKG is country level+ since it scales above a feat performed by Zoro in the movie. But this isn't just stampede Luffy. This is Movie Luffy whose weaker forms have far incredible feats which his current forms should scale above by logic. If you can't understand that I won't bother replying.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@animefreak1: No doubt game Kaguya can be labelled as universal because of how her ETSB can destroy her dimensions(which had countless stars in them in the game so it's at the very least galaxy sized but I will still accept universal) but Kinkishi can't scale to the attack in the games as he can't scale to the same attack in the canon of the anime. Like the game literally just adopts the same lore as the anime/manga unless you're implying anime/manga Kinkishi scales above Kaguya's ETSB which would make him like solar system level.

pics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pics said:

This actually makes 0 sense. That means Sai's birds can fly at mach 1702 speeds since they were able to travel from the artificial sun to the ground in like 3 seconds. The only thing that actually makes sense is that there was a small hollow part of the moon which was close to the surface of the moon. Hence why the grounds thickness was barely a kilometer or so when Naruto's chakra exploded. You can't have both. If you consider all of the moon hollow, then Sai's birds can fly casually at mach 1702 and above or the moon wasn't fully hollow. It wouldn't make sense to collide a fully hollow moon to the earth.

Not to mention, the amount of debris around the earth because of the moon breaking a little bit apart also proves the point since if the moon was hollow, there would actually be no moon left considering the amount of debris that was already gone.

So you first assert that my argument makes no sense, thinking you will actually provide a good argument as to why, but no...It's about Sai's bird travel speed as if that contradicts visuals?

The Moon's inside is fully hollow, mate, that doesn't necessitate a collision with a hollow moon wouldn't devastate earth. For one, looking at it's thickness we very clearly can tell here: it extends a good amount of miles (2-3)

No Caption Provided

Factoring this very visual, it is not at all to assume a Hollow Moon of that thickness will or can't devastate earth. How you got to that conclusion is odd given even if the moon was traveling below the speed of sound, all of earth would be life-wiped. Such a size or mass of the Hollow Moon I am arguing the moon at will lessen that devastation.

For further elaboration, the very argument I said is confirmed by the Novels that the Moon has a empty space.

No Caption Provided

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eazy2002:

No doubt game Kaguya can be labelled as universal because of how her ETSB can destroy her dimensions(which had countless stars in them in the game so it's at the very least galaxy sized but I will still accept universal)

Cool, people still think it wank whenever I bring it up even though it a freaking composite thread meaning game feats are a thing LMAO 💀😭

but Kinkishi can't scale to the attack in the games as he can't scale to the same attack in the canon of the anime.

I mean, he does scale in AP, since even with this power Kaguya feared his raw power. What does the Anime have to do with a COMPOSITE Kinshiki?

Like the game literally just adopts the same lore as the anime/manga unless you're implying anime/manga Kinkishi scales above Kaguya which would make him like solar system level.

It wouldn't really matter if Kaguya was stronger in the Anime/Manga if Game Kin is stronger via composite

But if you are curious, then yeah, Manga/Anime Kinshiki scales above Anime/Manga Kaguya too

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By EpicHotFlame

@eazy2002 said:
@epichotflame said:
@eazy2002 said:
@epichotflame said:

This is just hella dumb. You're trying so hard to low ball Luffy and it's not working. Going by the canon of stampede Luffy's KKKKG is country level+ since it scales above a feat performed by Zoro in the movie. But this isn't stampede Luffy. This is Movie Luffy whose weaker forms have far superior feats which his current forms should scale above by logic. If you can't understand that I won't bother replying.

And when I scale, I don't add arcs, I only use the forms from the same character. Adding arc makes it confusing.

And it's not dumb, matched a country lvl attack with his strongest attack in g4. It shows that the increase of power isn't that much form to form, if strongest attack from the strongest form is country+ lvl.

Even if Luffy is continental or multi continental, it don't matter when Kinshiki massively scales above Guy's normal punch (continental lvl) in 8 gates

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@animefreak1 said:

@eazy2002:

No doubt game Kaguya can be labelled as universal because of how her ETSB can destroy her dimensions(which had countless stars in them in the game so it's at the very least galaxy sized but I will still accept universal)

Cool, people still think it wank whenever I bring it up even though it a freaking composite thread meaning game feats are a thing LMAO 💀😭

*I get the feel, I'm a onepiece debater remember😔.

but Kinkishi can't scale to the attack in the games as he can't scale to the same attack in the canon of the anime.

I mean, he does scale in AP, since even with this power Kaguya feared his raw power. What does the Anime have to do with a COMPOSITE Kinshiki?

Like the game literally just adopts the same lore as the anime/manga unless you're implying anime/manga Kinkishi scales above Kaguya which would make him like solar system level.

It wouldn't really matter if Kaguya was stronger in the Anime/Manga if Game Kin is stronger via composite

But if you are curious, then yeah, Manga/Anime Kinshiki scales above Anime/Manga Kaguya too

*I respect your opinion fam but you're like the only person on cv who thinks that😂. Going off that logic Kinkishi should win but by general consensus he doesn't scale above the ETSB but he scales above Kaguya.

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eazy2002:

You realize even if a game adopts the same lore, that doesn't mean everything is the same right? Like there are some clear differences in Storm game from the main continuity. Games are usually just giving them crazy shit so it still just scales Kinshiki up really

*I respect you're opinion fam but you're like the only person on cv who thinks that😂.

Actually I am not, there are several others. Might I ask what your problem with Kinshiki scaling above Kaguya in the Anime/Manga/Novels is?

Going off that logic Kinkishi should win but by general consensus he doesn't scale above the ETSB but he scales above Kaguya.

I mean it wouldn't really matter if he was beyond the ETSO or not. First let me ask you this. how strong do you think the ETSO is in DC/AP or whatever?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eazy2002:

You realize even if a game adopts the same lore, that doesn't mean everything is the same right? Like there are some clear differences in Storm game from the main continuity. Games are usually just giving them crazy shit so it still just scales Kinshiki up really

*You're replying this a second time. Also I still don't see why he scales to ETSB in games while he doesn't scale to it in the manga(at least by general consensus). I mean I get that you could use games for scaling characters above insane feats(Like how I agree with universal Kaguya with ETSB) but I don't see how that works when the lore of the game and the anime are just the same shit.

*I respect you're opinion fam but you're like the only person on cv who thinks that😂.

Actually I am not, there are several others. Might I ask what your problem with Kinshiki scaling above Kaguya in the Anime/Manga/Novels is?

*Like Naruto and Sasuke were nothing compared to that attack. Like the ETSB could possibly oneshot the Naruto verse(excluding Kaguya) due how powerless EOS Naruto and Sasuke were before it and Kinkishi just scales to a Naruto and Sasuke who only became a little bit stronger after EOS.(I'm not saying a little bit to downplay them but I'm trying to let you understand they didn't become orders and magnitudes stronger than their teens selves to the point where they are even close to the ETSB.)

Going off that logic Kinkishi should win but by general consensus he doesn't scale above the ETSB but he scales above Kaguya.

I mean it wouldn't really matter if he was beyond the ETSO or not. First let me ask you this. how strong do you think the ETSO is in DC/AP or whatever?

*If we are talking manga and anime it should be Large star level+-Solar system level.

Sanjee007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

GG

Feel free to use this kinshiki ult gif to debunk naruto low ballers

MirioTogAta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By MirioTogAta

@sanjee007: Was about to post that GIF! I dropped it in the Comp. Naruto/Boruto thread anyway...

The best part of that feat is that's a multi-directional slash.

Omnihater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

^Bro thats fodder to stampede Zoro....

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sanjee007: Was about to post that GIF! I dropped it in the Comp. Naruto/Boruto thread anyway...

The best part of that feat is that's a multi-directional slash.

The feat is certainly impressive no doubt but Kinkishi cutting a long mountain range(that's what I see) isn't suppose to make the guy look impressive by Naruto standards. The guy can parry Naruto and Sasuke who can deflect moon splitters lol.

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eazy2002:

*You're replying this a second time. Also I still don't see why he scales to ETSB in games while he doesn't scale to it in the manga(at least by general consensus). I mean I get that you could use games for scaling characters above insane feats(Like how I agree with universal Kaguya with ETSB) but I don't see how that works when the lore of the game and the anime are just the same shit.

Once again games=/=manga/anime so it wouldn't matter if games are different.

*Like Naruto and Sasuke were nothing compared to that attack. Like the ETSB could possibly oneshot the Naruto verse(excluding Kaguya) due how powerless EOS Naruto and Sasuke were before it and Kinkishi just scales to a Naruto and Sasuke who only became a little bit stronger after EOS.(I'm not saying a little bit to downplay them but I'm trying to let you understand they didn't become orders and magnitudes stronger than their teens selves to the point where they are even close to the ETSB.) Going off that logic Kinkishi should win but by general consensus he doesn't scale above the ETSB but he scales above Kaguya.

They are actually order of magnitudes stronger than their Teen Selves ( and I will tell you in VC in the server another time )

*If we are talking manga and anime it should be Large star level+-Solar system level.

Ok so you actually have a brain on how strong this ball of doom is. Nice. I can actually scale Kaguya to to the orb, but you don't even have to do that

So if you acknowledge that the ETSO is, let say High-End Large Star level at best right? Even if you wanted to say Kaguya was only 1% of the power that was fueling the ETSO and the Alliance was the other 99%..........that would still mean Kaguya even with her own power is still at least Low-End Large Star level LMAO! I'm not even kidding.

Hell, even if you said Kaguya normal attacks were like 10,000 times weaker than the Large Star ETSO, that would still make her around Star level lol

That why the argument that she doesn't scale doesn't really matter to me in the first place when people try using that argument to downplay lmao

Drax5343

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What is this shit ?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@animefreak1 said:

@eazy2002:

Once again games=/=manga/anime so it wouldn't matter if games are different.

*Lore is the same though don't see how they differ but whatever.

*Like Naruto and Sasuke were nothing compared to that attack. Like the ETSB could possibly oneshot the Naruto verse(excluding Kaguya) due how powerless EOS Naruto and Sasuke were before it and Kinkishi just scales to a Naruto and Sasuke who only became a little bit stronger after EOS.(I'm not saying a little bit to downplay them but I'm trying to let you understand they didn't become orders and magnitudes stronger than their teens selves to the point where they are even close to the ETSB.) Going off that logic Kinkishi should win but by general consensus he doesn't scale above the ETSB but he scales above Kaguya.

They are actually order of magnitudes stronger than their Teen Selves ( and I will tell you in VC in the server another time )

*Sure I'll be down in a few hours.

Ok so you actually have a brain on how strong this ball of doom is. Nice. I can actually scale Kaguya to to the orb, but you don't even have to do that

So if you acknowledge that the ETSO is, let say High-End Large Star level at best right? Even if you wanted to say Kaguya was only 1% of the power that was fueling the ETSO and the Alliance was the other 99%..........that would still mean Kaguya even with her own power is still at least Low-End Large Star level LMAO! I'm not even kidding.

Hell, even if you said Kaguya normal attacks were like 10,000 times weaker than the Large Star ETSO, that would still make her around Star level lol

That why the argument that she doesn't scale doesn't really matter to me in the first place when people try using that argument to downplay lmao

*Sorry still can't accept this mate. I personally think ETSB is like a power of Kaguya that is outlinerish compared to her regular attacks.

Avatar image for deactivated-61e714470be42
deactivated-61e714470be42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luffy stomp

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#96 owie  Moderator

@death8dragon: A warning to you and others, stop using the term "Narutard." It's too close to other obviously bigoted language.

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adi_frost: I think it was actually stated in the novel that the artificial sun Toneri was talking about was at the center of the moon. Thus, your statement of it being hollow at a certain portion is incorrect.

Oleyamato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luffy, the character whose best canon feat is breaking a multi-city block sized area of a hollow city is somehow island to continent level casually. Only on comicvine.

Oleyamato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Good to see Fodder Piece stans still wanking their verse to the high heaven while desperately trying to downplay verses with superior feats such as Naruto and One Punch Man. Classic One Piece fandom.