Monitors vs Team

BeyondST1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Composite (The Monitor, Antimonitor, Nix Uotan, World Forger, Barbatos and Mandrakk)

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5

Composite (Beyonder/Molecule Man, Thanos/Dr Doom, Protege and Ivory Kings)

MichaelJulius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By MichaelJulius  Online

"What happens if the page is a bit pissed off at the story that's drawn on it? So, I thought of the page as God. The idea being that the Overvoid as we called it in Final Crisis of the white page as a space is sort of God. And it's condensing stories out of itself because it finds inside its own gigantic white space, self-absorbed pristine consciousness, it finds this little stain or mark, this DC Multiverse somebody has 'drawn'.

And it starts investigating, and it's just shocked with what it sees, with all the crazy activity and signifying going on in there. It then tries to protect itself from the seething contact with 'story' and imagines a race of beings, 'angels' or 'monitors' (another word for angel, of course) to function as an interface between its own giant eternal magnificence and this tiny, weird crawling anthill of life and significance that is the DC Multiverse." - Morrison

Mandrakk is an aspect of Overvoid, he is The Overvoid with a character name, a personality. Everyone else is part of the "drawn on the comic book" Grant referred to.

BeyondST1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mandrakk is life, Mandrakk is love, next ...

Avatar image for deactivated-5d59ee082aecf
deactivated-5d59ee082aecf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2

eri123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2

Soratoumiga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By Soratoumiga  Online

Team 2. The Endless would stomp everyone here, and that's what matters the most.

AnnamalHouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 stomps obviously

cosmic_reign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 stomps obviously

I agree...

Maybe more debatable if "composite" was removed. IMO

Question:

Monitors or Endless?

If you don't mind me asking. You seem to not be driven by biases and/or bull$h!t.

Thnx :)

ShadowRazer24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Redshift_Bacon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 and it isnt close. Seriously giving Composite Doom+Protege might be enough tf. He’d just copy their powers and be way smarter to top it off

AnnamalHouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmic_reign:

Who is higher up DC's hierarchy between monitors or endless?

Hmmmm hard to say exactly. Esp when dealing with which monitors and versions.

I would say perpetua should be ahead of them seeing as how she has ability to create/manipulate and possible even destroy the whole multiverse, and endless are just concepts within said multiversal structure.

I would say Mandrakk also, at least supposed levels. Could possible nit pick with him with some of the things within FC though

Current levels of 3 brothers is hard to say exactly. I would say no, but they seem to be beyond endless in some ways like being beyond deaths claim. They can die but are not claimed and they are able to pull themselves back to life and such.

Also Barbatos stuff doesn't do favors for the endless. Also Morrison's cosmic map doesnt help endless here either as monitor sphere is another level above them, even though destiny has everything within source wall within book doesn't mean he's the greatest power.

So I guess Perpetua and sons are really being represented as top powers above endless even if they don't have the feats to really back it up per say.

I don't think there's really any straight definite answer honestly. It all mucked up really with monitors/endless and even brother angels. They really need to straighten it out a little bit

Don't know if answered question or any of it makes sense lol

cosmic_reign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By cosmic_reign

@annamalhouse said:

@cosmic_reign:

Who is higher up DC's hierarchy between monitors or endless?

Hmmmm hard to say exactly. Esp when dealing with which monitors and versions.

I would say perpetua should be ahead of them seeing as how she has ability to create/manipulate and possible even destroy the whole multiverse, and endless are just concepts within said multiversal structure.

I would say Mandrakk also, at least supposed levels. Could possible nit pick with him with some of the things within FC though

Current levels of 3 brothers is hard to say exactly. I would say no, but they seem to be beyond endless in some ways like being beyond deaths claim. They can die but are not claimed and they are able to pull themselves back to life and such.

Also Barbatos stuff doesn't do favors for the endless. Also Morrison's cosmic map doesnt help endless here either as monitor sphere is another level above them, even though destiny has everything within source wall within book doesn't mean he's the greatest power.

So I guess Perpetua and sons are really being represented as top powers above endless even if they don't have the feats to really back it up per say.

I don't think there's really any straight definite answer honestly. It all mucked up really with monitors/endless and even brother angels. They really need to straighten it out a little bit

Don't know if answered question or any of it makes sense lol

Awesome....makes sense!

I know little of these guys outside of recent/current Justice League run. Thnx for the info!!

AnnamalHouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmic_reign:

No problem

I'm not no expert on them, seeing as I have not read everything involved with them but I make sure I know enough when debating characters

Thanks for the unbiased comment btw. I really try to just deal with the facts as I like both companies and have favorites in both.

Fight the fanboyism! Lol

Aloha cuz

Avatar image for deactivated-5d53d556d4ed6
deactivated-5d53d556d4ed6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cosmic_reign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By cosmic_reign

@annamalhouse said:

@cosmic_reign:

No problem

I'm not no expert on them, seeing as I have not read everything involved with them but I make sure I know enough when debating characters

Thanks for the unbiased comment btw. I really try to just deal with the facts as I like both companies and have favorites in both.

Fight the fanboyism! Lol

Aloha cuz

You got it!

I'm still somewhat a virgin on DC, but I do flirt with some of their high end entities...Lol

Counter arguments really help to neutralize "wank/fanboyism"... Your counters are done quite well. IMO ;)

OT

Team 2 ftw