Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

zee crusher said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"Zoom III said:
"OUCH...."

He always does that typical zee crusher."
Hey dumb sh!t you don't know me so don't say thats how I typically act.
brainiac 1.0 said:
"zee crusher said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"
To show I dont hate hulk. Holds up a mountain( he is struggling)

Hulk breaks some asteroids.

I know croosvers dont count. But this is the most realistic one. I think this is pre crisis superman and savage hulk. Hulks so called raw power was not working for him.(Not moving superman at ALL)
I know croosvers dont count. But this is the most realistic one. I think this is pre crisis superman and savage hulk. Hulks so called raw power was not working for him.(Not moving superman at ALL)

Hulk struggled to hold up the mountain(150 billion tons). All star superman is holding up 200 quintillion tons with one hand. Superman has more raw power.
Hulk struggled to hold up the mountain(150 billion tons). All star superman is holding up 200 quintillion tons with one hand. Superman has more raw power.

"

My god you are a retarded fanboy.

I'm not standing up for hulk in this just incase you are wondering. First off hulk didn't even lift the damn moutain. Read the damn comic he lifted up a very small portion in the corner and he had the help or namor or ironman or both of them I forget. So please don't say ignorant stuff like he had trouble holding it up when he didn't it shows how much you really hate marvel.

2.The second pic if you read the comic again hulk had help. Hulk got launched up by a machine that threw him with some hard force as he hit the asteriod. He still destroyed it but he didn't do it alone.

3. When the heck does it say where using all star superman in this battle? At least if you use a superman use regular superman. Stop posting that same damn pic. Do you even know about that superman. You obviously didn't till I told you in the other thread thats another superman FROM ANOTHER UNIVERSE TYPE THING. Not the same superman that we all know so stop posting all star superman. In the debates only pre crisis superman and post crisis superman are used not superman one million, all star superman, and superman prime. Get it through your head please.

So please try and keep it fair. If you wanna pull out all star superman for all of his debates when he doesn't matter might as well just throw in beyonder for our side. Because it equals beyonder a totaly crush to superman."

Like always you come to insult somebody never explain anything without insulting anyone."
Like always you bring superman into a fight then show a typical same pic of him that doesn't even have to do with the fight its self pitiful.

the human Juggernaut said:
"typical zee.
"

You done sucking juggernauts d!ck yet?

"
aww, did i make you cry big guy?
zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#52  Edited By zee crusher
"zee crusher said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"Zoom III said:
"OUCH...."

brainiac 1.0 said:
"zee crusher said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"

"

I'm not standing up for hulk in this just incase you are wondering. First off hulk didn't even lift the damn moutain. Read the damn comic he lifted up a very small portion in the corner and he had the help or namor or ironman or both of them I forget. So please don't say ignorant stuff like he had trouble holding it up when he didn't it shows how much you really hate marvel.

2.The second pic if you read the comic again hulk had help. Hulk got launched up by a machine that threw him with some hard force as he hit the asteriod. He still destroyed it but he didn't do it alone.

3. When the heck does it say where using all star superman in this battle? At least if you use a superman use regular superman. Stop posting that same damn pic. Do you even know about that superman. You obviously didn't till I told you in the other thread thats another superman FROM ANOTHER UNIVERSE TYPE THING. Not the same superman that we all know so stop posting all star superman. In the debates only pre crisis superman and post crisis superman are used not superman one million, all star superman, and superman prime. Get it through your head please.

So please try and keep it fair. If you wanna pull out all star superman for all of his debates when he doesn't matter might as well just throw in beyonder for our side. Because it equals beyonder a totaly crush to superman."

Like always you come to insult somebody never explain anything without insulting anyone."
Like always you bring superman into a fight then show a typical same pic of him that doesn't even have to do with the fight its self pitiful.

"typical zee.
"

"
"

You tell me your the one that sends me hate mail. Shows how pathetic you are when it comes to debating. You have to search through sites that make up stuff about juggernaut losing to onslaught.
Avatar image for the_human_juggernaut
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

zee crusher said:
"the human Juggernaut said:
"zee crusher said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"Zoom III said:
"OUCH...."

brainiac 1.0 said:
"zee crusher said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"

"

"typical zee.
"

"
"

You tell me your the one that sends me hate mail. Shows how pathetic you are when it comes to debating. You have to search through sites that make up stuff about juggernaut losing to onslaught."
what was made up?
Triumphant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Triumphant

WWH eats Mongal for breakfast.  Mongul punched her head off!

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#55  Edited By Nighthunter

Mongal

on a side note: I believe that any version of superman can beat Hulk, even world war hulk

Avatar image for supertrooper117
supertrooper117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By supertrooper117

superman on kryton (any version) will get beat by the hulk

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Nighthunter
supertrooper117 said:
"superman on kryton (any version) will get beat by the hulk"

yeah because in krypton he doesn't have his powers....

hulk must be very proud....
supertrooper117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By supertrooper117

of course he is its the hulk not too smart

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Nighthunter
supertrooper117 said:
"of course he is its the hulk not too smart"

hmm

sarcasm sense is tingling :P
SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By SeSAW

It all ways goes back to either someone trying to diss Hulk or Superman ( mostly Hulk on this site) cuz obviously Hulk could beat Mongul, Mongal, and any other gul he faces this is a spite thread. I respect Supes and Hulk but the notion that current Supes would kill WWH just aint real to me. WWH would win if they fought, it hurts some peoples feelings saying that the Hulk is as powerful as the so called all american Man of Steel, its just not supposed to be that way to them. Just as DC's characters are more powerful than marvel characters cuz they grew up watching them more on TV. But none of that is true to me, cuz if you actually read what's going on currently in both universes you wouldnt be as biast as you are.  

supertrooper117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By supertrooper117

Nighthunter said:

"supertrooper117 said:
"of course he is its the hulk not too smart"

hmm

sarcasm sense is tingling :P"

hulk get beat up by superman all time, now hulk smash!!!! wait dummy i dont have my powers here *crack*
hulk very proud superman dead again 

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Nighthunter
SeSAW said:
"It all ways goes back to either someone trying to diss Hulk or Superman ( mostly Hulk on this site) cuz obviously Hulk could beat Mongul, Mongal, and any other gul he faces this is a spite thread. I respect Supes and Hulk but the notion that current Supes would kill WWH just aint real to me. WWH would win if they fought, it hurts some peoples feelings saying that the Hulk is as powerful as the so called all american Man of Steel, its just not supposed to be that way to them. Just as DC's characters are more powerful than marvel characters cuz they grew up watching them more on TV. But none of that is true to me, cuz if you actually read what's going on currently in both universes you wouldnt be as biast as you are.  "
how about the fact that Superman is stronger than the hulk? how about the fact that he is also faster and invulnerable without counting all other powers that he has?

Hulk shouldn't even be able to touch Superman
supertrooper117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By supertrooper117

thats true he shouldnt too but neither should alot of people that he fights so it depends really... 

SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By SeSAW

How about the fact Superman aint stronger than the Hulk how about the fact EVEN IF HE WAS HULK CAN GET STRONGER THAN HIM EASILY. How about the fact that the only way Supes could actually hurt Hulk is by standing toe to toe and brawling with him. What about the fact that Hulk don't lose brawls .And what about the fact that Superman was killed in a brawl.

caption
caption

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Nighthunter
  1. Hulk ain't nowhere  near as strong as Superman, no matter how strong he gets. Not even world war hulk, if you tell me how strong he is on that form I'll tell you how much the diference still is. Hulk can get as mad as he wants, the outcome will be the same
  2.  Superman can both "brawl" against the Hulk and keep himself untouched if he wants. Superman's speed and reaction time are on levels that can make him land a few punches and take himself out of Hulk's reach even before Hulk throws a punch
  3. Ironman and the Juggernaut have beaten Hulk, Superman can do it without any problem
  4. Superman died against someone who was on his level of strength and that didn't feel any pain until the end, that's why Superman died
slyther

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By slyther

hulk wins curbstomp

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By lordraiden
King Saturn said:
"Which version of Mongul is that  ?  If its the one I am thinking of she maybe able to pull a win off here...
"

There's only ever been one Mongal! (your thinking of Mongul, her father and brother) As to the battle:

She won't be there cause she's dead! She got her head punched clean off by her brother way back in GL #9

T.J. Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By T.J. Magnum

oh wait it's not mongul,yeah i think hulk wins

SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By SeSAW
Nighthunter said:
"
  1. Hulk ain't nowhere  near as strong as Superman, no matter how strong he gets. Not even world war hulk, if you tell me how strong he is on that form I'll tell you how much the diference still is. Hulk can get as mad as he wants, the outcome will be the same
  2.  Superman can both "brawl" against the Hulk and keep himself untouched if he wants. Superman's speed and reaction time are on levels that can make him land a few punches and take himself out of Hulk's reach even before Hulk throws a punch
  3. Ironman and the Juggernaut have beaten Hulk, Superman can do it without any problem
  4. Superman died against someone who was on his level of strength and that didn't feel any pain until the end, that's why Superman died
"
Rediculous Superman lost to Mongul, Soloman Grunday and many others also, Superman would get weaker as the battle progresses hulk would get stronger. Hulk wins and by the way She Hulk could beat Mongal .
_Sub-Zero_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By _Sub-Zero_
Zoom III said:
"WHAT?!?! maybe some versions of superman(superman prime only), but not the main one...he just got laid out this week int Trinity but a no namer...try "
Allstar, Prime, one million, The Legion, Silver Age etc.
talia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By talia

hulk curbstomp

brainiac 1.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By brainiac 1.0
talia said:
"hulk curbstomp
"

I guess you didnot read the whole forum.
Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Nighthunter
SeSAW said:
Rediculous Superman lost to Mongul, Soloman Grunday and many others also, Superman would get weaker as the battle progresses hulk would get stronger. Hulk wins and by the way She Hulk could beat Mongal .
"
how about instead of just saying that Hulk defeats superman you give an actual reason? instead of just saying "hulk gets stronger and stronger and stronger"

Hulk ain't that powerfull, in my opinion there are at least 5 guys from DC and 5 guys from marvel (probably more) that can beat hulk, even without counting cosmic beeings
Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#74  Edited By Korg

WWH takes this with ease. Yes, I read the whole thread. It was a waste of time. Please stop with the Hulk and Superman back-and-forth. Not only is it completely counter-productive, it has nothing at all to do with this thread. Take it to one of the hundreds of Hulk vs. Superman threads.