Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By brainiac 1.0
caption
caption

vs

caption
caption

The one is holding back. Who wins and why.
Avatar image for supertrooper117
supertrooper117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By supertrooper117

the pics can tell you the outcome of this one lol

brainiac 1.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By brainiac 1.0
supertrooper117 said:
"the pics can tell you the outcome of this one lol"
How.
supertrooper117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By supertrooper117

you see more death and destruction in hulks pic while she is just flexing her muscles and putting cracks in the floor

brainiac 1.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By brainiac 1.0

Dont judge a book by its cover.

Zoom III

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Zoom III

Hulk would crush Mongal in a second

Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Hedatary

....wow and i thought hulk was ugly when he gets mad. This chick takes the cake.

brainiac 1.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By brainiac 1.0
Hedatary said:
"....wow and i thought hulk was ugly when he gets mad. This chick takes the cake.
"

She is not ugly.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By King_Saturn
Which version of Mongul is that  ?  If its the one I am thinking of she maybe able to pull a win off here...
supertrooper117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By supertrooper117
King Saturn said:
"Which version of Mongul is that  ?  If its the one I am thinking of she maybe able to pull a win off here...
"

can the hulk beat anyone on this website????
Zoom III

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Zoom III

hulk cant beat EVERYONE...but when its just raw power vs power....yeah he'd win most of the time

brainiac 1.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By brainiac 1.0
Zoom III said:
"hulk cant beat EVERYONE...but when its just raw power vs power....yeah he'd win most of the time"

Hulk cant beat everyone even if it is just raw power.
supertrooper117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By supertrooper117
Zoom III said:
"hulk cant beat EVERYONE...but when its just raw power vs power....yeah he'd win most of the time"

wow i cant believe i just read that on this site
Zoom III

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Zoom III

what?!? he can...who has more power than the hulk...(raw power)

brainiac 1.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By brainiac 1.0
Zoom III said:
"

what?!? he can...who has more power than the hulk...(raw power)

"

Superman.
Zoom III

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Zoom III

WHAT?!?! maybe some versions of superman(superman prime only), but not the main one...he just got laid out this week int Trinity but a no namer...try

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By King_Saturn
supertrooper117 said:
"King Saturn said:
"Which version of Mongul is that  ?  If its the one I am thinking of she maybe able to pull a win off here...
"

can the hulk beat anyone on this website????"
Sure he can  ! 
Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Hedatary

lol Hulk is a pushover compared to allot of guys over at DC

brainiac 1.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By brainiac 1.0
Zoom III said:
"WHAT?!?! maybe some versions of superman(superman prime only), but not the main one...he just got laid out this week int Trinity but a no namer...try "

Any version of superman but not the the primes.
Zoom III

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Zoom III

beating the x-men, both avengers, the inhumans by urself casue ur pissed thats serious. when your stomping, and its breaking a planet in half...thats raw power...thats the hulk

brainiac 1.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By brainiac 1.0
Zoom III said:
"

beating the x-men, both avengers, the inhumans by urself casue ur pissed thats serious. when your stomping, and its breaking a planet in half...thats raw power...thats the hulk

"

Pre crisis superman , all star auperman and current superman are all stronger than the hulk.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By King_Saturn
Hedatary said:
"lol Hulk is a pushover compared to allot of guys over at DC
"
Thats Correct Hedatary... DC Universe has characters with a much higher strength scale than the Hulk...
Arkaine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Arkaine

Hulk wins this. Mongal has done nothing to make me think she can beat the hulk. Nothing.

brainiac 1.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By brainiac 1.0
To show I dont hate hulk. Holds up a mountain( he is struggling)

Hulk breaks some asteroids.

I know croosvers dont count. But this is the most realistic one. I think this is pre crisis superman and savage hulk. Hulks so called raw power was not working for him.(Not moving superman at ALL)
I know croosvers dont count. But this is the most realistic one. I think this is pre crisis superman and savage hulk. Hulks so called raw power was not working for him.(Not moving superman at ALL)

Hulk struggled to hold up the mountain(150 billion tons). All star superman is holding up 200 quintillion tons with one hand. Superman has more raw power.
Hulk struggled to hold up the mountain(150 billion tons). All star superman is holding up 200 quintillion tons with one hand. Superman has more raw power.

Zoom III

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Zoom III

pre crisis superman was a GOD...no one can doubt that...current  is the guy who got killed (well knocked out for weeks by doomsday) who barely handles Darkseid...i know DC characters are on a unreal level of power(Parallax, Ion, etc...)...but Hulk stopped the mental attacks that he got (superman is always getting controled) left standin after a nuke. takes out almost every hero is marvel and doesnt even tear his gear off. I've yet to a no namer guy just knock the crap outta the hulk. And this wasnt a dumbed down hulk, he knew what he was doing...superman has NEVER been that raw sinice Crisis....

supertrooper117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By supertrooper117

not to knock him but alot of things superman does are scientifically impossible even for a comic book

Zoom III

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Zoom III

isnt after he went into the sun? his power went back down after....the hulks can down up in a second at anytime

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By King_Saturn
All Star Superman is way out of Hulk's league
Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Hedatary

All star superman is out of everyone's league. To even create that superman is utter stupidity

Arkaine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Arkaine

When did this become about superman and the Hulk. I thought it was Mongal vs. WWHulk

brainiac 1.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By brainiac 1.0
Zoom III said:
"

pre crisis superman was a GOD...no one can doubt that...current  is the guy who got killed (well knocked out for weeks by doomsday) who barely handles Darkseid...i know DC characters are on a unreal level of power(Parallax, Ion, etc...)...but Hulk stopped the mental attacks that he got (superman is always getting controled) left standin after a nuke. takes out almost every hero is marvel and doesnt even tear his gear off. I've yet to a no namer guy just knock the crap outta the hulk. And this wasnt a dumbed down hulk, he knew what he was doing...superman has NEVER been that raw sinice Crisis....

"
caption
caption

caption
caption

caption
caption

caption
caption

caption
caption

caption
caption

caption
caption

Zoom III

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Zoom III

HAHAHA....SORRY....(THOSE PIX MAKE SUPERMAN JUST A LITTLE UNBELIEVEABLE)

@HULK BEATS MONGAL (EVERY DIFFERENT ONE...THE FATHER, SISTER, OR BROTHER)

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By zee crusher
brainiac 1.0 said:
"

"

My god you are a retarded fanboy.

I'm not standing up for hulk in this just incase you are wondering. First off hulk didn't even lift the damn moutain. Read the damn comic he lifted up a very small portion in the corner and he had the help or namor or ironman or both of them I forget. So please don't say ignorant stuff like he had trouble holding it up when he didn't it shows how much you really hate marvel.

2.The second pic if you read the comic again hulk had help. Hulk got launched up by a machine that threw him with some hard force as he hit the asteriod. He still destroyed it but he didn't do it alone.

3. When the heck does it say where using all star superman in this battle? At least if you use a superman use regular superman. Stop posting that same damn pic. Do you even know about that superman. You obviously didn't till I told you in the other thread thats another superman FROM ANOTHER UNIVERSE TYPE THING. Not the same superman that we all know so stop posting all star superman. In the debates only pre crisis superman and post crisis superman are used not superman one million, all star superman, and superman prime. Get it through your head please.

So please try and keep it fair. If you wanna pull out all star superman for all of his debates when he doesn't matter might as well just throw in beyonder for our side. Because it equals beyonder a totaly crush to superman.
brainiac 1.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By brainiac 1.0
zee crusher said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"

"

I'm not standing up for hulk in this just incase you are wondering. First off hulk didn't even lift the damn moutain. Read the damn comic he lifted up a very small portion in the corner and he had the help or namor or ironman or both of them I forget. So please don't say ignorant stuff like he had trouble holding it up when he didn't it shows how much you really hate marvel.

2.The second pic if you read the comic again hulk had help. Hulk got launched up by a machine that threw him with some hard force as he hit the asteriod. He still destroyed it but he didn't do it alone.

3. When the heck does it say where using all star superman in this battle? At least if you use a superman use regular superman. Stop posting that same damn pic. Do you even know about that superman. You obviously didn't till I told you in the other thread thats another superman FROM ANOTHER UNIVERSE TYPE THING. Not the same superman that we all know so stop posting all star superman. In the debates only pre crisis superman and post crisis superman are used not superman one million, all star superman, and superman prime. Get it through your head please.

So please try and keep it fair. If you wanna pull out all star superman for all of his debates when he doesn't matter might as well just throw in beyonder for our side. Because it equals beyonder a totaly crush to superman."

Like always you come to insult somebody never explain anything without insulting anyone.
Zoom III

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Zoom III

OUCH....

brainiac 1.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By brainiac 1.0
Zoom III said:
"OUCH...."

He always does that typical zee crusher.
Avatar image for the_human_juggernaut
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

typical zee.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By zee crusher
brainiac 1.0 said:
"Zoom III said:
"OUCH...."

He always does that typical zee crusher."
Hey dumb sh!t you don't know me so don't say thats how I typically act.
brainiac 1.0 said:
"zee crusher said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"

"

So please try and keep it fair. If you wanna pull out all star superman for all of his debates when he doesn't matter might as well just throw in beyonder for our side. Because it equals beyonder a totaly crush to superman."

Like always you come to insult somebody never explain anything without insulting anyone."
Like always you bring superman into a fight then show a typical same pic of him that doesn't even have to do with the fight its self pitiful.

the human Juggernaut said:
"typical zee.
"

You done sucking juggernauts d!ck yet?

brainiac 1.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By brainiac 1.0
zee crusher said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"Zoom III said:
"OUCH...."

brainiac 1.0 said:
"zee crusher said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"

"

Like always you come to insult somebody never explain anything without insulting anyone."
Like always you bring superman into a fight then show a typical same pic of him that doesn't even have to do with the fight its self pitiful.

"typical zee.
"

"
Could you calm down. And you should just ignore the human jugernaut you were talking me to me and he might send you more hates messages.
Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Hedatary

The reason why we brought up supes is because Mongal is in the DC universe. And seeing as many of the people with super human feats are able to hurt Supes, Hulk doesn't stand a ghost of a chance. We lost track of where we are going. So, who wins this battle?

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By zee crusher
Hedatary said:
"The reason why we brought up supes is because Mongal is in the DC universe. And seeing as many of the people with super human feats are able to hurt Supes, Hulk doesn't stand a ghost of a chance. We lost track of where we are going. So, who wins this battle?
"
There is one problem When does all star superman fight mongal? I'd really like to know. Also in nearly every superman fight or some other fight some one posts all star superman thinking its regular superman. Also hulk wins this

@braniac: I'll ignore him. Hulk wins.
Zoom III

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Zoom III

YUP HULK WINS...

Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Hedatary
zee crusher said:
"Hedatary said:
"The reason why we brought up supes is because Mongal is in the DC universe. And seeing as many of the people with super human feats are able to hurt Supes, Hulk doesn't stand a ghost of a chance. We lost track of where we are going. So, who wins this battle?
"
There is one problem When does all star superman fight mongal? I'd really like to know. Also in nearly every superman fight or some other fight some one posts all star superman thinking its regular superman. Also hulk wins this

"
Your asking me?! I don't know the answer. Hulk win through sheer experiance and those big weapons the size of a humans he carries.
supertrooper117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By supertrooper117

hulk beats mongul

brainiac 1.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By brainiac 1.0
supertrooper117 said:
"hulk beats mongul"

You mean mongal.
zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By zee crusher
Hedatary said:
"zee crusher said:
"Hedatary said:
"

"
Your asking me?! I don't know the answer. Hulk win through sheer experiance and those big weapons the size of a humans he carries.
"
The point of the question lol was to state all star superman never fought her so he has nothing at all to do with the fight. Its like putting galactus in here then talking about hulk. That makes no sense really cause wwh never fought galactus.  Also she has better fighting skills. Hulk only got a few months Chances are she had a few years however he is stronger then she is and his hits would be more devastating.
Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Hedatary

That maybe true but come on, the sheer experiance during his stay in the world of Shar was brutal you gotta admit. Hell, i would have to bet you Mongal would have died if she was in his position. Hulk gained incrediable amount of experiance through the numerous battles he fought. As well as experiance in team work. And not to mention the fact that it was later revealed that Hulk is a superhuman genius rivaled to that kid with a dog...lol can't remember.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By zee crusher
brainiac 1.0 said:
"Zoom III said:
"

"
caption
caption

caption
caption

caption
caption

caption
caption

caption
caption

caption
caption

caption
caption

"
Its pretty funny how superman was talking with out even moving his mouth lol. But seriously this just shows superman has to take on a weaker version of doomsday and not the real thing.
brainiac 1.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By brainiac 1.0
zee crusher said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"Zoom III said:
"

"
caption
caption

caption
caption

caption
caption

caption
caption

caption
caption

caption
caption

caption
caption

"
Its pretty funny how superman was talking with out even moving his mouth lol. But seriously this just shows superman has to take on a weaker version of doomsday and not the real thing.
"

Yeah I wonder if that superman could take on a the stronger version of doomsday.
Avatar image for the_human_juggernaut
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

brainiac 1.0 said:
"zee crusher said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"Zoom III said:
"OUCH...."

brainiac 1.0 said:
"zee crusher said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"

"

"typical zee.
"

"
Could you calm down. And you should just ignore the human jugernaut you were talking me to me and he might send you more hates messages.
"
lol, you should read his hate messages to me.