No Caption Provided

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By King_Saturn

I am almost tempted to say She-Hulk could handle this variation of Mongal...

Avatar image for betatesthighlander1
Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

DC's women usually seem stronger than Marvel's

has Shulkie had any impressive feats lately?

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

mongal wud win

18hunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mongal

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6 HigorM  Moderator

I believe She-Hulk wins, since she´s not only strength but a combination of brute force, intellect and skill..

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Usually is the Key Word there... and I don't recall seeing any high end feats from that version of Mongul... but maybe they are out there.

Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@betatesthighlander1 said:

Usually is the Key Word there... and I don't recall seeing any high end feats from that version of Mongul... but maybe they are out there.

good point

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Am I missing something? Mongal got decapitated by one punch from Jr. And Ollie's arrows stuck her.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#10  Edited By terry2012
TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By TifaLockhart

She-Hulk, on the other hand, had Slott's entire run.

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What other variations are there?? She has next to no feats compared to She Hulk! I'll take the green chick :-)

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordraiden: trust me, you don't know where she's been!

Avatar image for heraldofganthet
HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By HeraldofGanthet

@the_last_son_of_czarnia: trust me, you don't know where she's been!

LOL!! She-Hulk is the jump off of Marvel Comics, though. If it wasn't for her healing factor......

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

she hulk have better feats,but It was strange mongal should be more stronger than her,but she isnt have great strength feats

so,i go to she-hulk

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The entire Mongul family was never anything special post-crisis.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_saturn said:

What other variations are there?? She has next to no feats compared to She Hulk! I'll take the green chick :-)

Well you have Classic Mongal... then you have Mongal Jr... then you have this Female Mongal

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By TifaLockhart

Oh, I get it. You're referencing Mongul. Mongal is Mongul's daughter and Mongul's sister.

WWQ7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mongal is strong enough to throw Power Girl around, so she wouldn't get stomped by She-Hulk.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for inconvenient_truth
Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mongal easy

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

At first glance, I thought Mongul's name was spelled wrong.

Mongal wins.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wwq7 said:

Mongal is strong enough to throw Power Girl around, so she wouldn't get stomped by She-Hulk.

No Caption Provided

Power Girl weighs 130 - 140 lbs...

You really think it's impressive that Mongal threw around a woman that weighs less that 200 lbs ? I mean it's not like She Hulk could not throw around PG too.

WWQ7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_saturn: I don't think weight really matters when both women have immense super strength and I don't think She-Hulk could throw Power Girl around.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By King_Saturn

@wwq7 said:

@king_saturn: I don't think weight really matters when both women have immense super strength and I don't think She-Hulk could throw Power Girl around.

Heh, well if that's the case then I would say you are not thinking as much as you should here...

Just because Power Girl has Super Strength does not mean she can not be thrown around... Big Boob's Super Strength only means that she has the Strength to toss around and smash up large objects but it does not mean she has some defense against being thrown... she still is a 130 - 140 pound woman... and if She Hulk was to grab her by the torso and throw her... she would go flying... because Jen's strength is sufficient enough to throw Power Girl 100 feet away from herself.

WWQ7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wwq7 said:

Heh, well if that's the case then I would say you are not thinking as much as you should here...

Just because Power Girl has Super Strength does not mean she can not be thrown around... Big Boob's Super Strength only means that she has the Strength to toss around and smash up large objects but it does not mean she has some defense against being thrown... she still is a 130 - 140 pound woman... and if She Hulk was to grab her by the torso and throw her... she would go flying... because Jen's strength is sufficient enough to throw Power Girl 100 feet away from herself.

Power Girl is too fast too be thrown around; her speed is her defense against getting thrown around. PG would have to be fighting as slow as She-Hulk to get thrown around by her. Mongal is actually fast which is why she was able to contend with Power Girl. If PG wasn't using her speed then I'd agree with you that She-Hulk would be able to throw her around, but even then, PG has caught Wonder Woman's punch before so her reaction speed is also too quick for She-Hulk.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wwq7 said:

@king_saturn said:

@wwq7 said:

Power Girl is too fast too be thrown around; her speed is her defense against getting thrown around. PG would have to be fighting as slow as She-Hulk to get thrown around by her. Mongal is actually fast which is why she was able to contend with Power Girl. If PG wasn't using her speed then I'd agree with you that She-Hulk would be able to throw her around, but even then, PG has caught Wonder Woman's punch before so her reaction speed is also too quick for She-Hulk.

Too Fast to be thrown around ? Really ? So when that female Mongal threw her... she was using super speed to keep up with her ? I don't see it there... and usually Kryptonians slow down anyways when they are in Slugfests just as many other Superhuman Characters do outside of obvious speedsters like The Flash.

WWQ7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By WWQ7

@wwq7 said:

@king_saturn said:

@wwq7 said:

Too Fast to be thrown around ? Really ? So when that female Mongal threw her... she was using super speed to keep up with her ? I don't see it there... and usually Kryptonians slow down anyways when they are in Slugfests just as many other Superhuman Characters do outside of obvious speedsters like The Flash.

Mongal sent Power Girl flying quite a distance and got there before PG got back up so she must have been using her speed.

SSJLozza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mongal

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wwq7 said:

@king_saturn said:

@wwq7 said:

@king_saturn said:

@wwq7 said:

Mongal sent Power Girl flying quite a distance and got there before PG got back up so she must have been using her speed.

A good distance could be a mile... lets say she did get there before Power Girl got back up... this proves very little in terms of how fast Mongal is...

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordraiden said:

@king_saturn said:

Well you have Classic Mongal... then you have Mongal Jr... then you have this Female Mongal

I know classic Mongul, aka PC Mongul, then after the crisis when they rebooted Mongul, they give him two kids, Mongul Jnr & Mongal, as far as i'm aware of, there wasn't any other version of her before this? but I could be wrong?

Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wwq7 said:

@king_saturn said:

@wwq7 said:

@king_saturn said:

@wwq7 said:

A good distance could be a mile... lets say she did get there before Power Girl got back up... this proves very little in terms of how fast Mongal is...

No Caption Provided

she can self-levitate with at least enough force to lift Giant Cityships, and Mongal was able to over power her self-levitation

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By TifaLockhart

I still say She-Hulk wins.

SheHulk528

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

She Hulk!I'm guessing morals are off?Meaning She Hulk isn't holding back.

Avatar image for deactivated-59dfd33ed3601
deactivated-59dfd33ed3601

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mongal, She-Hulk can't toss Power Girl around. She'll get blitzed and wrecked in one punch.

Avatar image for phoenixdiamond616
phoenixdiamond616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mongal wins

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers