Momoshiki VS Saitama,Garou,Tatsumaki And Boros

• 83 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Thenewguysnm1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

R1 team start in base and momo stats in his most powerful form(kinshiki absorbed)both are in character

R2 Momo has all of his jutsu under control and both sides are bloolusted

R3 momo gets Toneri and Team get Genos

Before certain Saitama wankers come in with "Half the level of the big bang punches" both sides have a case it is not a mismatch

@sladerulez

Thenewguysnm1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SoloKingItachi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Momo is stronger than Kaguya who was going to destroy and recreate a dimension with infinite amount of stars, he is also immortal and can only choose to die by giving his powers to someone else like he did against Boruto.

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenewguysnm1: you are really adamant on this aren't ya?

In the end, I stand By my main statement:

If Composite Naruto and Sasuke can do it, then so can Momoshiki. Otherwise, no.

He is faster, more versatile and can take and throw punches comparable to their best strength feats.

It all depends on if he can evade the roaring cannon, which is the only attack above his paygrade.

So in my opinion, he takes it 7/10

Thenewguysnm1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Antonio_1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 stomps the first 2 rounds . Saitama on his own is a match for Momoshiki. Adding Garou and Boros makes it unfair. Momoshiki gets trolled in h2h combat against Saitama. His only chance is with a powerful TBB.

The last round Toneri could even the odds with TSB, greater speed and his moon slicing attack. R3 could go either way.

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thenewguysnm1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Antonio_1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Momo is stronger than Kaguya who was going to destroy and recreate a dimension with infinite amount of stars, he is also immortal and can only choose to die by giving his powers to someone else like he did against Boruto.

I don't even know what to say to this. I'm speechless.

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

vsw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By vsw

@sladerulez:

1. How does Momo get past Boros heat?

2. How does Momo even put Boros and Garou down as they have regen?

3, what's stopping Tatsumaki from twisting Momo life force? And in turn breaking his neck

4. How's Momo even putting any of them down?(bar Tatsumaki)

How are you even comparing Momo physically to Saitama? And Boros and Garou who both Scale to him?

Boros solos, Saitama solos, and Garou solos

Tats and Genos die

R3, Toneri is a glass cannon, he dies from the air pressure of a SSSP

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@antonio_1996: and as for you. Saitama may be stronger, but that is his only real advantage. A serious punch and the roaring cannon are both above his paygrade, but he's faster and more skilled, as we've seen in his fight against Naruto+Sasuke.

Round one could go either way, but round two goes to him, due to greater versatility.

Antonio_1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Antonio_1996

@sladerulez said:

@antonio_1996: and as for you. Saitama may be stronger, but that is his only real advantage. A serious punch and the roaring cannon are both above his paygrade, but he's faster and more skilled, as we've seen in his fight against Naruto+Sasuke.

I agree with most of what you said, but I stand by what I said above. Saitama on his own will be hard to put down so adding the others makes it a clear win for Team 2. And yes he is more killed and faster, but like I said above Momoshiki gets trolled in a H2H combat against Saitama. Saitama would tank every hit while Momoshiki gets turned to paste if he gets tagged by one of Saitama's punches. Momoshiki's only hope is tagging him with a TBB or some other technique. And this is just Saitama alone. Adding the others makes it unfair.

Round one could go either way, but round two goes to him, due to greater versatility.

Nope. Momoshiki ain't beating Saitama, Boros and Garou all on his own. He can only win in Round 3 with Toneri's help.

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vsw: boros heat melted the Metal and rock on his ship... Not really that hot. You can melt metal and Rock in a bonfire. Granted, it's on a larger scale, but that doesn't make it much hotter.

Drag them to space. They can't breathe in space.

Hell, he could even let them destroy the planet (even though they can't) so they can suffocate in space.

Garou is the only one with actual feasible skill here. Everyone else is reliant on their strength and abilities. Momoshiki is more skilled than just about all of them.

So, Speed, skill and versatility gives him a clear win against them. Toneri can one shot most of them

vsw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By vsw

@sladerulez:

1. Boros ship survived re entry (3000c) so it is that hot. Momo gets melted the minute he goes with a radius of Boros

2. Saitama (well he can hold his breathe) and Boros can, Garou went to the atmosphere for a small period of time , Scans of Momo doing this in combat anyway?

3.whats stopping Tatsumaki from twisting his Life force?

4. You keep mentioning skill? What does this mean? Skill can't save him ? Can Momoshiki suddenly beat Eveyone physically stronger than him by miles because he has Skill? No.

- Speed: irrelevant here, Saitama SSSP And Boros CSRC both have AOE with Momo cannot dodge

-skill: Garou out skills him, by a wide margin

-versatility : what? Your saying this like it wins Momo the fight on his own?

And What Versitility? energy blasts? Boros has them. skill? Garou Stomps him in that area.Flight? So does Tatsumaki.

Or did u mean the Shadow restricting justu(forgot the name). You realise that the stronger the opponent the harder it is to restrain them, it's even been possible to break out of it before(I'll show Scans later if need be) yet Momoshiki is going to restrain Garou, Saitama and Boros and the same time? While using other justu to finish them of at the Same time?(Which he can't even do)?

No

So I ask again, what versititly?

Garou solos, Boros solos, Saitama Definatly Solos

R3. Toneri gets taken out by the AOE, in all honesty I can make a case for Saitama Solong each round

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@antonio_1996: first off. Before i say anything, that is the best argument I have heard on this topic in quite a while. So i Tip my hat to you.

Now on to your argument, there is a few ways to counter them and win. I don't have the time to list them all, but I'll list more later.

One way is by letting them destroy earth. He can survive without oxygen and travel through dimensions. His superior speed can allow him to bait them into using their larger attacks, then he dodges the Large attacks and leaves them to suffocate in Space.

KingZod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By KingZod

Round 1: Momoshiki dies. His only option is his TBB. Honestly this is a mismatch

Round 2: Same as above, unless he fires his TBB off the bat he dies

Round 3: Toneri carries, speed + TSB

Thenewguysnm1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

vsw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingzod: why is Toneri faster than Momo, who kept up with Adukt NAruro, while the other blitzed BSM?

Antonio_1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Antonio_1996
@sladerulez said:

@antonio_1996: first off. Before i say anything, that is the best argument I have heard on this topic in quite a while. So i Tip my hat to you.

Now on to your argument, there is a few ways to counter them and win. I don't have the time to list them all, but I'll list more later.

One way is by letting them destroy earth. He can survive without oxygen and travel through dimensions. His superior speed can allow him to bait them into using their larger attacks, then he dodges the Large attacks and leaves them to suffocate in Space.

Haha thanks. I don't think anyone here can planet bust though. Boros was only stated to be able to wipe the surface of the planet. The OP also stated no BFR or planet bust. So like I said, he can only win with Toneri in Round 3 due to TSB, GWRE and speed.

KingZod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vsw: He's not, I never said that.

It's just the difference between Momo and Toneri is while both have speed advantages over Saitama, only one has an effective way to put him down. With Sai out of the picture the Otsutsuki duo stomp the remaining three

vsw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingzod: oh okay sorry I misunderstood u

How do they put down Boros and Garou as they have regen though?

KingZod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vsw: No problem

They have no molecular resistance feats so TSB should work fine

Omega_kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitama could win by himself.

Beyonder97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What's wrong with you guys

Seems like viners have completely lost their minds

How the Momoshiki can beat those guys!

I'm a huge Naruto fan but this is too much

vsw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingzod: yes but molecular attacks don't stop regen do they? I thought they only stopped edo tense as they Nulify ninjutsu?

KingZod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vsw: Molecular resistance requires regen feats on a molecular level, which neither have shown.

Assuming they'd regen from it would be NLF.

Also, they don't nullify only ninjutsu as they've shown capability and have statements supporting them working on beings

Thenewguysnm1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vsw: @kingzod:Tsb has never destroyed anyone even minato's arm was still intact after being cut off

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitama solos, Boros solos. This is a missmatch, Momo fight was cool and all but you're going crazy, calm down.

Antonio_1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vsw: @kingzod:Tsb has never destroyed anyone even minato's arm was still intact after being cut off

Lies. Minato lost both arms and it never regenerated. His arms were still gone even when they undid the edo tensei.

vsw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingzod: good point, but wouldn't Boros Regening back from Soup warrant him Molecular regeneration (or something but close to it?)

Thenewguysnm1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenewguysnm1 said:

Lies. Minato lost both arms and it never regenerated. His arms were still gone even when they undid the edo tensei.

iT Nullified the jutsu that why he did not regen.The arms where still on the floor they did not vanish

Antonio_1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@antonio_1996 said:
@thenewguysnm1 said:

iT Nullified the jutsu that why he did not regen.The arms where still on the floor they did not vanish

Dude his arms were gone even after the edo tensei was undone. We literally see Minato's soul without any arms. Kakashi, Gaara and the others also had to keep the TSB away from Gai when he fought Juubi Madara.

WorldofRuin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team stomps hard. Saitama alone could win. Adding the others makes this a slaughter.

Antonio_1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team stomps hard. Saitama alone could win. Adding the others makes this a slaughter.

This.

Thenewguysnm1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenewguysnm1 said:
@antonio_1996 said:
@thenewguysnm1 said:

Dude his arms were gone even after the edo tensei was undone. We literally see Minato's soul without any arms. Kakashi, Gaara and the others also had to keep the TSB away from Gai when he fought Juubi Madara.

This is not countering my point lol

Antonio_1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@antonio_1996 said:
@thenewguysnm1 said:
@antonio_1996 said:
@thenewguysnm1 said:

You said the TSB has never destroyed anyone and said Minato's arm was still intact. This is demonstrably wrong.

rickyrck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mismatch saitama solos

Thenewguysnm1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenewguysnm1 said:
@antonio_1996 said:
@thenewguysnm1 said:
@antonio_1996 said:
@thenewguysnm1 said:

You said the TSB has never destroyed anyone and said Minato's arm was still intact. This is demonstrably wrong.

I think you misunderstood by intact i do not mean attached to him i mean it was not destroyed completely like what jinton does or large scale ki blast

KingZod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By KingZod

@thenewguysnm1: "Tsb has never destroyed anyone even minato's arm was still intact after being cut off"

Somehow I can tell you know this is an outright lie. Didn't expect this to come from you of all people

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@antonio_1996 said:
@thenewguysnm1 said:
@antonio_1996 said:
@thenewguysnm1 said:
@antonio_1996 said:
@thenewguysnm1 said:

I think you misunderstood by intact i do not mean attached to him i mean it was not destroyed completely like what jinton does or large scale ki blast

Wait, really? Scans?

Thenewguysnm1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gaoron: @kingzod: @kingzod:By destroy i mean to the point where there is nothing left if there is a scan proving me wrong please show me as i may have genuinely forgot

Azureus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll go with Team.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

One punch man Team win all rounds

KingZod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vsw: Actually that's not even enough to warrant him cellular resistance.

@thenewguysnm1: Oh I see the explanation for that is pretty simple. Madara used a TSB staff and the only point of contact was Minato's shoulder, if he had opted for a shield like he did against Gai Minato would have ran into it and completely disintegrated.

It's the same with why Zetsu didn't disintegrate when Naruto stabbed him to the ground, the only point of contact was his torso

vsw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingzod: wait what? For Someone to regenerate their body parts(would require them to replace them) would would automatically warrant cellular regeneration , would it not?

I mean Regeneration is basically Regening your cells, no?

KingZod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By KingZod

@vsw: I worded that wrongly. It's a different thing for your cells to be split apart and for them to eradicated completely. A punch that pastes you doesn't quite hold the effect of say, a rasenshiruken

Tyki_Mikk25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitama or Boros possible solo every round by himself...