Fused Momoshiki

Rules:

• Ki = Chakra
  • In-Character but determined to win
  • Random Encounter
  • Standard Gear
  • He is healed in-between rounds
  • Win by Incap, KO or Death
  • If he defeats an opponent he turns them to fruit and eats them, regardless of how he won.
  • Does he clear?

The Gauntlet:

1. Piccolo
  2. Raditz
  3. 6 saibamen
  4. Nappa
  5. Goku (saiyan saga)
  6. Vegeta (saiyan saga)
  7. Zarbon and Dodoria
  8. Monster Zarbon
  9. Ginyu Force (10 min interval in-between each member)
  10. Frieza (starts in first Form)

Bonus Round:

Hypothetical Universal Momoshiki(with the perks of fighters mentioned above) vsGod Goku

for shits and giggles

Planet Vegeta
Planet Vegeta

CyberBlades22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Fused Momoshiki by scaling to Naruto God tiers would stop at 5 or 6, but with the rules for this battle he stops at Frieza or possibly clears.

Bonus Round: Goku one shots

HukO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for poedameronsbutt
Poedameronsbutt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably stops at 6 or 5, But since they are in character then MAYBE he makes it to 6 by tricking Goku.

Avatar image for deactivated-61919ebe21493
deactivated-61919ebe21493

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

omega_king13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 1 or 2

Goku_Blinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kid piccolo oneshots!

God-Thanatos1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

May stop at 4 . Hard stop at 5

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clears easily

Nashiruu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

4. Hard stop at 5

Avatar image for deactivated-5faf743db9a3e
deactivated-5faf743db9a3e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is interesting.

Since Ki = Chakra, Momoshiki would be able to deal with their ki-attacks even if they have absurdly high potency.

Momoshiki should be capable of dealing with most of the opponents in the earlier stages, but I'm not quite sure how he would contend with Goku and Vegeta physically. Definitely have the speed and skill to contest though.

I'll say around 5-6 for now. But I'm up to debate.

Edit: If the fruit functions like we assume they would, Momoshiki would likely clear.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If he defeats an opponent he turns them to fruit and eats them, regardless of how he won.

Due to this he actually has a chance of clearing. He could still get body swapped by Ginyu or go down to Frieza though.

Not including that he might stop at Nappa, more should definitely stop around Goku or Vegeta.

Avatar image for deactivated-61919ebe21493
deactivated-61919ebe21493

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I change my response to round 9 I didn't see that he was able to turn them into chakra fruit.

Gaining their power is his own ability to absorb their attacks and return it more than 2x is OP.

sobekapep7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clears.

Gokukid2005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Remember, he eats the opponents that he has defeated, meaning that he will gain their abilities and add their stats to his and maybe even genetics if i'm understanding this page well

ChaosReigns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 5.

TheEmperor95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He has no way to clear. Everyone one the list combined doesn't even equal first form frieza. Either way he stops at the ginyu force

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dbzfan44: @theemperor95: Maybe, but remember, Momoshiki would be able to absorb any and every ki-attack under these conditions. Additionally, the physical attributes of every character up until Frieza would be added after every round.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dbzfan44: Again, maybe. But that's pretty much speculation. I think since we treat Ki and Chakra the same in this battle, absorbing their attacks should still be a viable usage of Momoshiki's toolkit ("Takamimusubinokami"). Moreover, the amount and power that could be absorbed would likely also increase (if we grant some limit in the first place) with every fruit consumed, whilst also granting new abilities.

Edit: Forgot to mention Momoshiki can absorb and return the attack several times stronger, and none of the enemies have this type of absorption. (Unless I'm missing something).

But I still think its fair for someone to say the gap is too large for Momoshiki to start snowballing wins in the first place. Its a fine take on the subject.

Theonly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

2 or 3 definitely stops at 4

Avatar image for the_alchemist01
the_alchemist01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By the_alchemist01

He'd stop at either R5 or R6.

MoneyyJunee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably 5 or 6

Binnk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

He actually could clear because of the rules, without them he stops at vegeta

Avatar image for nootherpurpose1
NoOtherPurpose1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By NoOtherPurpose1

This was done before. I remember reading it before i made my account. It ended up getting locked.

Via LN he clears. Base momoshiki destroyed a star and caused a supernova. Novel even says "the red light from the dying star illuminated the planet" or something along those lines

Again. That was just base momo. Fused momo is tiers above base momo. He wouldnt need to eat anyone.

NoOtherPurpose1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Plus he should be stronger than kaguya via feats and powerscaling from Hokage Naruto and adult sasuke.

Kaguyas large star level to nigh solar system due to her dimensions containing suns, moons and planets. I think one dimension even had two moons (the ice one).

and the databook as well as manga says she can bust her dimension. so regardless of actually doing it, she can.

Just like Cell whos never even destroyed a planet, let alone a solar system but the guide says he can bust one so everyone goes with it.

Saying freiza beats fused momo or even kaguya is like saying frieza would beat cell.

EngagePwner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

While I do agree that Momoshiki is definitely stronger than pretty much all characters here with exceptions to potentially final form Frieza, I do not agree that Momoshiki is fast enough to deal with the higher ends characters. Even if he does absorb the power from the other characters and gain their abilities I just don't see them closing the speed gap between the Ginyu force and Frieza. Maybe if Frieza doesn't transform, or only transforming at most twice. I can see him beating first or second form Frieza. I even believe he'd hold a really good chance against third form Frieza, i'd even vouch he'd win. It's final form Frieza that's the problem, with his speed he should be able to speed blitz Momoshiki all the time, Momoshiki may be superior but a lot of his abilities is mute if he won't be able to react fast enough to actually hit his target. Maybe with Guldo's time-stop ability, and that's the only way I can see that happening.

EngagePwner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

While I do agree that Momoshiki is definitely stronger than pretty much all characters here with exceptions to potentially final form Frieza, I do not agree that Momoshiki is fast enough to deal with the higher ends characters. Even if he does absorb the power from the other characters and gain their abilities I just don't see them closing the speed gap between the Ginyu force and Frieza. Maybe if Frieza doesn't transform, or only transforming at most twice. I can see him beating first or second form Frieza. I even believe he'd hold a really good chance against third form Frieza, i'd even vouch he'd win. It's final form Frieza that's the problem, with his speed he should be able to speed blitz Momoshiki all the time, Momoshiki may be superior but a lot of his abilities is mute if he won't be able to react fast enough to actually hit his target. Maybe with Guldo's time-stop ability, and that's the only way I can see that happening.

Yamiyodare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 2, definitely at 3.

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dbzfan44 said:

@megafanflash: I am pretty sure he has a limit to how much ki attacks he can absorb depending on the amount of power, if ki=chakra then too much power = explode.

base momo was said by sasuke to be absorbing energy through out his dimension even further outside of it, so absorbing a dimension+ loads of energy in base would be more than sufficient to absorb anything the gauntlet throws at him

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By EpicHotFlame
@engagepwner said:

u think Momo is slower than them? lol, weakened base hokage naruto reacted and dodged LS, SPSM hokage naruto>>>>>>>>>>>>base hokage naruto and fused momo=SPSM Naruto, momo is the one doing the blitzing

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dbzfan44 said:

@epichotflame: could of been overtime.

how is absorbing it minutes before battle overtime? or u dont know what else to say?

Wabubub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clears everything except the bonus round with low difficulty.

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By EpicHotFlame

due to the rules, momo clears with mid diff

Avatar image for deactivated-6019e88460d57
deactivated-6019e88460d57

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Momo doesnt gets stomped at round one, what a mismatch

No Caption Provided

gideongarner01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By gideongarner01

Hasn’t this been done before? Most people know he doesn’t get past 6 and that’s a fact. You’d quite frankly have to be stupid to think momo gets past 6. The dude is a joke compared to these characters. Like the vast majority of people on this post are saying .

gideongarner01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By gideongarner01

@nootherpurpose1: Solar System level kaguya? There aren’t that many posts here are you sure you want to leave that up? Your gonna get bombarded with comments of people who actually know facts that kaguya isn’t anywhere near solar system busting.

NoOtherPurpose1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By NoOtherPurpose1

@gideongarner01: Yep. Her dimension had stars, planets and moons. One dimension even had 2 moons. Literally all the things that make her solar system or nigh solar system.

Id actually have to rethink what a solar system level charcater would be if she wasnt solar system. She has more proof of being solar system than cell does whos only evidence was saying "i can even blow up the entire solar system" who never even blew up a planet before.

Meanwile kaguya has actual dimension that have stars and planets and moons.

So no. Its actually fact kaguya is solar system. Idk why you can beleieve a guy just saying he is but cant beleive someone who actually has solar system dimensions. Its kinda biased

OT: As i said before. via scaling he clears and evven via feats. He clears. He verbatim destroys a star in base form. And this is his fusion form

Avatar image for deactivated-6019e88460d57
deactivated-6019e88460d57

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nootherpurpose1: but kaguya was still getting her ass handed to her by Country busters :/

NoOtherPurpose1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By NoOtherPurpose1

@eazy2002: Thats like saying cell got handed by moon levelers.

There obviously not country level if there fighting solar system people...Just like gohan obviously is above moon level for beating cell...Thats basic powerscaling 101

And again. Idk why you can beleieve a guy just saying he is but cant beleive someone who actually has solar system dimensions. Its kinda biased

FanFeatRT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Piccolo oneshot

NoOtherPurpose1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

^ Genjutsu

NoOtherPurpose1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

u think Momo is slower than them? lol, weakened base hokage naruto reacted and dodged LS, SPSM hokage naruto>>>>>>>>>>>>base hokage naruto and fused momo=SPSM Naruto, momo is the one doing the blitzing

This was done before. I remember reading it before i made my account. It ended up getting locked.

Via LN he clears. Base momoshiki destroyed a star and caused a supernova. Novel even says "the red light from the dying star illuminated the planet" or something along those lines

Again. That was just base momo. Fused momo is tiers above base momo. He wouldnt need to eat anyone.