Momoshiki Runs a Dragon Ball Gauntlet

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Chad_Duby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@skrskr: How? He was fighting adult Kages who are far stronger than their teen selves. And as Sasuke stated, he is a bigger threat than Kaguya.

cromulor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 4

Skrskr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Skrskr

@chad_duby: he was a bigger threat than kaguya because what he can do with ninjutsu, they literally fodderized him in taijutsu and he only survived because the ninja tech guy got involved.

Also fodderising Kages who are mostly featless barring gaara doesn’t mean much in relavance to a comparison to kaguya.

Momo would beat kaguya because everything she could do to him he would absorb and throw back twice as hard and he could taijutsu her down.

This doesn’t necessarily mean that momo is more powerful than her, just his power set hard counters almost everyone.

Also I’m pretty sure he called momo a bigger threat because he found out kaguya was going out of her way to prepare for him.

Avatar image for fullmetalemprah
FullMetalEmprah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hard stop at 5.

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chad_duby:

He said there’s a greater threat but i’m pretty sure he was reffering to the Otosuski clan as a whole. There’s bound to be someone stronger than Kaguya just not Momoshiki who was running away from kage and ended up getting downed by a weakened base Naruto‘s rasengan.

DemonGod_PABLO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 1

Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Oreo6

@leothegreatest: Yes he is above kaguya. I dont recall kaguya absorbing dimensions and adding it to her strength. Hes so far above her that all he has to do is breath and her immortality would fail. And saying Naruto was weakend just shows how strong Naruto is. Plus funnily enough, who else was chasing momoshiki along with the kage...exactly, sasuke "genjutsu gg" Uchiha who scales to Naruto and momoshiki had already fought him before so he knew he was a threat.

Plus saying momoshiki isnt as strong as we're claiming because he was running is like me saying raditz isnt planetary because gohan headbutt him and hurt him. Or that would mean his durability is headbutt level so...

Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Oreo6

@skrskr: Or that giant rasengan was star level?...wheres your proof it wasnt and that was a massive rasengan. Thats the strongest rasengan he has before rasen shuriken. And momoshiki doesnt need durability feats if he has a feat of absorbing dimensions filled with stars so that point is mute. Also lol at special beam cannon hurting him. The only thing that weak attack ever did was kill raditz.

And yes has has done more than kaguya. ABSORBING DIMENSIONS FULL OF STARS AND MORE is more than what kaguya has done. I swear some people just talk without knowing anything man. Its like your just throwing assumptions around. I also want to point out, he was actually smacking Naruto and Sasuke in taijutsu for a bit. Hes an otsutsuki who are the parent branch of the hyuga, if anything he should be better at taijutsu then anything else.

Skrskr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oreo6: no if you are claiming the rasengan is star level you have to prove it, nothing on screen shows it’s star level and nothing naruto has ever done even comes close to star level so if you think it is you have to prove it is.

(You can’t)

Narutos strongest attacks on panel have been massively below planet level much less a giant rasnegan lol

Absorbing something has absolutely nothing to do with durability lol

Piccolos special beam cannon at the time carries more energy than his demon wave that destroyed a moon, momo has no durability feat to say he can tank something on this level when a giant rasengan produced by a drained/chakra rod impaled naruto one shot him.

I’m not throwing assumptioms, I’m making arguments based off of what is actually shown.

You are making the assumption of star level rasengan when momo has 0 durability showings on star level lol

Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skrskr: Theres more evidence pointing to that it is. It hurt a god who absorbed entire dimensions full of them and even killed him. Maybe its not star level in DC but it is in AP obviously. Now show ME evidence its not.

(You cant)

Theres a thing called AP and theres also a thing called attack scaling. It keeps attacks like ssb vegetos ki blasts from destroying the planet lol but nice argument. I guess SSB vegetos ki blast are below mountain level as well as zamasus or any other character in DB who are above planet level who have had there attacks deflected and hit the earth.

Im pretty sure it does. If you absorb something, it gets added to your power aka stats and in Naruto its been proven chakra equates to stats. Tell me how absorbing something wouldnt mean stronger stats? The only time it shouldnt is if someones absorbing something just to redirect it which momoshiki didnt do

A rasengan thats leagues stronger than piccolos special beam cannon that killed a planet buster at best.

Show me where the assumptions are. Its just basic powerscaling and common sense that shouldn't be too hard to understand.

Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skrskr: You can argue about what is shown. That's fine but powerscaling does exist or else that means you really do think Top tiers in db's ki blasts really are below mountain level and you dont beleive in characters scaling there attack to prevent a bigger destruction.

Shintoki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oreo6 said:

@skrskr: You can argue about what is shown. That's fine but powerscaling does exist or else that means you really do think Top tiers in db's ki blasts really are below mountain level and you dont beleive in characters scaling there attack to prevent a bigger destruction.

You two are........how do i put this?

realize a Juubito got shotdown by a BFR rasengan by sage naruto?

Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Oreo6

@shintoki: What does that mean? I dont remember it hurting him too much at all. I remember him getting right back up and besides. Sage chakra is the ten tails and ten tails jinchuriki weakness so even if it did, it makes sense.

Skrskr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oreo6: there is a basis for scaling in db since we’ve seen weak people destroy moons, you are claiming momo star level durability without one inkling of evidence.

Just because you absorb a dimension doesn’t mean you have dimension level durability.

The burden of proof is on you since you are claiming something massively outside the norm and something with no actual quantifiable Proof.

It’s actually ridiculous you seem to think naruto can produce a star level rasengan.

Shintoki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skrskr said:

@oreo6: there is a basis for scaling in db since we’ve seen weak people destroy moons, you are claiming momo star level durability without one inkling of evidence.

Just because you absorb a dimension doesn’t mean you have dimension level durability.

The burden of proof is on you since you are claiming something massively outside the norm and something with no actual quantifiable Proof.

It’s actually ridiculous you seem to think naruto can produce a star level rasengan.

the moon in DB is small

just a reference. and again. Juubito tanked a Bijou bomb to the face but was shotdown by a BFR sage rasengan.

Skrskr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shintoki: prove the moon is small

So this means narutos rasengan is star level?

What relevance does your statement have to the argument that narutos rasengan is star level?

Shintoki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skrskr said:

@shintoki: prove the moon is small

What relevance does your statement have to the argument that narutos rasengan is star level?

if you don't know how it relate? then wtf is the point of stating this?

guess naruto sage rasengan was moon level since it hurt juubito than by that logic

No Caption Provided

doesnt take a PHD to realize something is off about it

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If he can absorb ki blasts he can make it to 4 or 5. If he can't absorb ki blasts he stops at 1 or 2.

WorldofRuin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 4.

Avatar image for consciouskeeper
Consciouskeeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 1

Avatar image for deactivated-5cc8317971872
deactivated-5cc8317971872

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clears whether energies are equalized or not.

Skrskr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shintoki: you are bursting into an argument providing no relevant information.

Momoshiki was killed by a large rasengan

Oreo claims this rasnegan is star level

I disagree because momoshiki has no durability feats (or anyone in the verse for that matter) that is star level.

Why do I care about juubito getting hurt by an attack?

Curvature in panels mean nothing, what a weak way to attempt to lowball db. So because Toriyama didn’t draw and endless expanse of the moon in that panel the moon is small? Wow lol

Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Oreo6

@skrskr: Im claiming hes star level cause he absorbed stars..tf? And ik that but he didnt just absorb a dimension.....thats what im saying. We were shown what was in the dimensions he absorbed and there were stars,planets and nebula even if i remember. If i absorbed a house full of mountains, do i not attain the strength of the mountains as well? And yes im pretty sure it does cause again chakra correlates to stats in Naruto so if he absorbed the energy (which would be chakra) from those dimensions then yes his durability would spike as well.

Nothing i said was out of the norm. Everything im talking about has been shown.

I already gave you my proof and im still waiting for mine. Nothing about naruto making a star level rasengan is rediculous unless ur using headcanon to judge his power.

And nothing you said had to do with my argumemt about db chracters ki blasts not destroying the planet even tho there supposedly above solar systems. You know why they dont destroy the planet? Cause there scaling there attacks appropriately. Just like Naruto

Redshift_Bacon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Redshift_Bacon

HARD Stops at Nappa. He should be around Goku/Piccolo level physically and all of the Saiyans in that arc are borderline autistic, so he will probably easily figure out Raditz's weakness and exploit it. Piccolo himself would put up a good fight too. I could see Piccolo winning just as many rounds as Raditz because Piccolo is actually a good fighter/strategist. Momo has no attack that can hurt Nappa, however, and hes way to slow to blitz him/get his tail.

Momoshiki vs Piccolo: Momoshiki 7/10

Momoshiki vs Raditz: Momoshiki 6/10

Momoshiki vs Nappa: Nappa 10/10

HypeBeastCSB15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clears.

FullMetalEmprah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By FullMetalEmprah

I don't see him beating Frieza. He should be alright until then.

Redshift_Bacon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hypebeastcsb15: Thats a joke lol. Please tell me thats a joke..? He was physically damaged by Naruto, who isn't even Planet-Level. Piccolo is planet level ffs.

HypeBeastCSB15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oreo6 said:

People like to use him being hit by Boruto as a way of crapping on his power but first of all wouldnt that just make boruto that strong? (Easy answer, it would) and its not even too far fetched since Boruto has Otsutsuki power and all Otsutsukis are above planetary.

All im saying is if other kids from anime like goten can be at or around planetary then theres no reason why Boruto cant be either. Especially since unlike most characters, Boruto actually has proof.

Eh, he never really damaged damaged Momo anyways. The only time he did was when he killed him with NARUTO'S rasengan, not his own. Momo was toying with him that whole time.

HypeBeastCSB15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By HypeBeastCSB15

@redshift_bacon: How the hell is adult Naruto not planet level??? In fact, he's above by a large margin

Skrskr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oreo6: you are attempting to rely on dragon ball potency arguments when unlike naruto dragon ball has characters with planet level feats and we can scale from there since the energy system in dragon ball is so simple.

Naruto has no feats even approaching star level to scale to, this is where you have to provide some sort of argument.

Absorbing something does not mean you have that level of durability, and you have provided 0 evidence to back that claim.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 takenstew22  Moderator

Can some Naruto experts tell me what buster tier Momoshiki is?

Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hypebeastcsb15: Yes he did. He left a scar as clear as day on his rib when he hit him while his jougan was activated and also saying Naruto isnt planet level is a worse joke.

Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@takenstew22: The most hes been shown to destroy is a solar system in the novelization. By Powerscaling he should be more but in terms of what hes shown. Hes solar system and that was before absorbing kinshiki.

HypeBeastCSB15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What the hell are people so confused about? Momoshiki deadass destroyed solar systems, absorbed entire dimensions worth of chakra, and created a multi solar system-galaxy sized dimension, and it's all in the novels and anime.

Both are confirmed canon sources.

Now, I've held back on using these arguments out of fear of this kind of reaction and backlash, but at this point i couldn't give a f*ck. At the end of the day YOU guys are the ones arguing with canon material, not us.

HypeBeastCSB15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oreo6: oh yeah, forgot. But that can be attributed to the jougan considering it's supposedly the pure oootsutsuki dojutsu. Or at least that's whats been going around the community lately.

Redshift_Bacon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Redshift_Bacon

@hypebeastcsb15: Because he has never shown planet level durability or striking power.

The most he has done was split the Moon, which is Hollow in the Narutoverse.

@oreo6 said: The most hes been shown to destroy is a solar system in the novelization. By Powerscaling he should be more but in terms of what hes shown. Hes solar system and that was before absorbing kinshiki.

Scans?

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 takenstew22  Moderator

@oreo6 said:

@takenstew22: The most hes been shown to destroy is a solar system in the novelization. By Powerscaling he should be more but in terms of what hes shown. Hes solar system and that was before absorbing kinshiki.

If that's true then he should clear.

Anyone think differently?

Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Oreo6

@skrskr: Im not relying. Im just showing how your argument is flawed. And once again how does any of that exlain why characters who are above solar system cant destroy planets when there ki blasts are thrown at them? Ik why. Its cause there SCALING THERE ATTACKS.

My PROOF. That ive been GIVING FOR OVER 30 MINUTES NOW is the fact that he scales to momoshiki, a STAR level fighter (which is actually a lowball). His feat is fighting someone on THAT LEVEL and dusting them. My God dude. Its even funnier when you realize the Naruto that fought this star level fighter was actually heavily weakened and even went toe to toe with him a bit in base before transforming and smacking him. A weakened Naruto is stronger than Momoshiki.

Yes i do. Narutos universe has shown that chakra correlates to stats. We can do this all day and you still wont get anywhere. I have my proof now wheres yours? Still havent shown me why Naruto cant produce star level attacks.

Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Oreo6

@redshift_bacon: Someone actually posted it on this debate in a different page. Actually i think he did it on the first page. If you insist on me giving it then Im on mobile but i can give you a link to the novelization. Youll have to do some reading though lol

HypeBeastCSB15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redshift_bacon: You're acting like Kaguya and Momoshiki aren't bonafide dimension busters. And i don't even have to use the AP argument for that one, because the literal solar system (momoshiki) was destroyed in it's entirety, and the solar system Esq dimension (kaguya) was going to be obliterated and returned to nothingness. She was even gonna create a new time space, meaning the fabric of space itself was gonna be destroyed. The dimensions plane of existence basically.

Naruto could body fused momo, who's stronger than the base momo that performed all of his feats, in physicals and H2H

Naruto could match Kaguya in physicals and H2H

you do the math

Nervedamage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Why is it so hard to show momoshiki destroying a solar system?

Oreoghoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah I always see Star-level Momoshiki but I never see scans, anyone got?

FullMetalEmprah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By FullMetalEmprah

@oreoghoul: They're referencing this I believe, it's the only place I've seen a feat involving a star besides maybe Kaguya's ETSB:

No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By Oreo6

@hypebeastcsb15: Yeah thats what i think i said in my original post pertaining to that. And if i didnt then oh well. Im too lazy to go back lol boruto with his jougan activated should be on that level.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oreoghoul said:

Yeah I always see Star-level Momoshiki but I never see scans, anyone got?

@fullmetalemprah said:

@oreoghoul: They're referencing this I believe:

No Caption Provided

There is also this which was written by Kodachi (Writer of Boruto) i used to originally think it was a mis-translation (translating star instead of planet) however his dimension does contain a star provably and if he's capable of absorbing chakra from beyond his dimension there is no reason he can't absorb a stars power when its contained within his dimension (along with the fact he made the star in the first place anyway).

No Caption Provided

Momoshiki's Dimension has a Star

No Caption Provided

and there's even more scaling that goes into this from Kaguya's end through ETSO.

Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hypebeastcsb15: I wasnt even ginna get into the whole kaguya dimension thing. You really goin in ? but glad to see other people know about the Naruto powerscale. More people need to know about it. Only then can we stop getting threads like raditz vs fused momoshiki or freiza vs momoshiki and kaguya lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oreo6: i believe Boruto also had some form of buff from Toneri during that scene (could be wrong tho)

Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@notcensored: Yeah the Jougan. He didnt have anything else. Some ppl may say Jougan boruto is the same as base boruto except just with extra hax so base boruto should be on that level. And thats fine but me personally i just feel there should be more evidence for something like that.

But yeah besides jougan, i dont remember him getting any other buff.