#251 Posted by InvadedTBD (1592 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackiyto: you won’t ever get a proper response from the naruto debaters. I wanna know the same thing but no one can tell me lol

Anyway welcome to the vine dude.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c531dce659a2
#252 Posted by deactivated-5c531dce659a2 (1106 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicvinepoozer1: I need more information, is energy equal? Does he get all Jutsu he absorbed in Naruto?

#253 Posted by Undre (3687 posts) - - Show Bio

@vummax: anyway their is no proof hes faster than adult Toshiro. Who is leagues above old bankia ichigo who dodged mach 500 attacks from gin

#254 Posted by deactivated-5c531dce659a2 (1106 posts) - - Show Bio

@undre: there's plenty of info lmao you're just ignorant.

Sasuke and Naruto both have feats that make mach 500 look silly you just refuse to accept it.

#255 Posted by Undre (3687 posts) - - Show Bio

@vummax: haha like what reacting to light fang. Even if its assumed to be light speed thats only light reaction not speed

#256 Posted by deactivated-5c531dce659a2 (1106 posts) - - Show Bio

@undre: No there's a shit ton more that's just 1. And I don't think you understand the difference between mach 500 and LS.

#257 Posted by InvadedTBD (1592 posts) - - Show Bio

@vummax: what feats do they have that make Mach 500 look silly please enlighten us?

Or is this just more headcannon and lack of knowledge on bleach.

#258 Posted by Undre (3687 posts) - - Show Bio

@vummax: yes ik how fast light is and mach 500. I dont think you know the difference between reaction speed and movement speed

#259 Posted by Undre (3687 posts) - - Show Bio

@invadedtbd: @vummax: really thats not even light reaction because he aim dodged it on the manga lol

#260 Posted by FaradaySloth (10000 posts) - - Show Bio

This is easily the worst Bleach vs Naruto thread in some time...

Avatar image for cocoussybreaker
#261 Edited by CocoUssyBreaker (1930 posts) - - Show Bio

@vummax: No. Just because you can do it doesn't mean you have the durability or attack potency. What if the weapon is out of there reach? What then? Momoshiki has absorption hax that can take the energy of the sun, according to science the core of the sun (like Yamamoto's Bankai) only reach 15 million degrees which is still Small Country levels of energy. Fact: The Sun wasn't destroyed in the anime meaning the novel has an error in the translation. The sun could had turn red and be on its last days before exploding making the "Momoshiki destroyed a sun" correct in away.

#262 Edited by InvadedTBD (1592 posts) - - Show Bio

@faradaysloth: I don’t know about everyone else I tried to debate with the people backing mommo to clear but got no good responses just bleach downplay and naruto headcannon.

I seriously tried dude but it seems both fan bases can’t debate without a flame war.

#263 Edited by Raziel2014 (1328 posts) - - Show Bio

could very well lose at 3 with shinji and Space/time Kido of hachigen nad Rose Bankai. , gets stomp at 4/5, momoshiki is to much of a fodder in taijutsu to be any threat against a group of fighters that are all superior in stats, this momoshiki blitzing BS has gone far to long, he is not blitzing anyone or anything when he cant even blitz a bunch of fodder kages.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c97780a71ae4
#264 Posted by deactivated-5c97780a71ae4 (568 posts) - - Show Bio

@vummax: No. Just because you can do it doesn't mean you have the durability or attack potency. What if the weapon is out of there reach? What then? Momoshiki has absorption hax that can take the energy of the sun, according to science the core of the sun (like Yamamoto's Bankai) only reach 15 million degrees which is still Small Country levels of energy. Fact: The Sun wasn't destroyed in the anime meaning the novel has an error in the translation. The sun could had turn red and be on its last days before exploding making the "Momoshiki destroyed a sun" correct in away.

I'm starting to be concerned with your science.

At any moment, the sun emits about 3.86 x 1026 watts of energy or 3,860,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,00 Joules Per Second.

Small Country 2.9288x1022 Joules or 2,928,800,000,000,000,000,000,0 Joules, its not even close.

#265 Posted by CocoUssyBreaker (1930 posts) - - Show Bio

Now I will give my honest opinion base on Momoshiki's feats from the Anime only. (Scaling backwards to Naruto's and Sasuke's Country level feat at the valley during the end of the manga.) (Note: You're welcome to change my mind about this feat if you think it's higher, but provide evidence.)

* 6-10 Espada vs Momo

Clears no diff. (I don't believe they can do anything at all to him.)

* Komamura, Soi Fon, Kurotsuchi, Ukitake

Momoshiki clears even do he could find Kurotsuchi Izanagi drug difficult to overcome without feats of been immune to "an Izanagi poison" is not an illusion that can be breaked by Sharingan or Rinnegan. There's also the time stop drug Mayuri uses to slow the enemy down, and the doll clone that has no past, present or future so Momoshiki precognition won't work. In the end I'll go with Mid-diff if Momoshiki gets cocky and doesn't blitz Mayuri first. (Mayuri won't kill him with AP he will just leave him there to die of old age.)

* Vaizards

They die horribly. (Shinji's Bankai won't work with guys like Aizen or Yhwach so it won't do shit to Momo.)

* 1-5 Espada

They get kill with ease since they don't have hax to act as support.

* Hitsugaya, Kuchiki, Renji, Rukia,

Bazz B

Assuming they are in their EoS forms; they will get defeated in the end by Momoshiki will win since no one has the durability to block his attacks.

* Yamamoto, Yoruichi, Shunsui, Unohana, Isshin

I will give this to Momoshiki as well with High-diff for the following reasons; Shunsui's Bankai is lethal since it warps reality draining both characters of their energies. Momo has the advantage in both energy resources and the friendly-fire lethality of Shunsui's Bankai against his own team. Three of the other characters are meaningless in this scenario. Yamamoto whoever could provide back up, but will end up dead anyway.

* Sternritter, royal guard (forgot their names), Jugram

Momoshiki would probably get haxstomp in this scenario. If royal guard (who don't matter here except for Ichibei) get their own round solo against Momoshiki he can win. But there's to much hax here for Momoshiki to tank from reality warping, BFR, nerve system control, body control, bypass durability, energy poison manipulation, infinite grow in power, ability and stats copying, etc...

* Five war potentials

Those are Ichigo, Aizen, Ichibei, Urahara, Kenpachi.

Momoshiki can win. He will have to watch out for Urahara's Bankai that molds reality and stats.

#266 Posted by CocoUssyBreaker (1930 posts) - - Show Bio

@notcensored: I see. Someone has been downplaying Yamamoto. Thanks for the correction. Star Level Yamamoto isn't that far fetch when earlier in the series Barragan said Planets, Moons and Stars were nothing before his power, we have Galaxy level- Gremmy creating a whole outer space with Galaxies, and Universal level+ Soul King and Yhwach. (Creating all of existence and Yhwach taking that power for his own.)

#267 Edited by UltimateSage (3084 posts) - - Show Bio

^^^I'm adding that to my collection of "you almost died in laughter from seeing dumb stuff" wall.

We're still naruto wanking?

Feats>>>>>statements people!!

#268 Posted by Undre (3687 posts) - - Show Bio

@cocoussybreaker: your clearly downplaying. You think high tier esapda and captains scale to kage level. Hes bliting anyone the wat he did the kage

#269 Posted by Clorox92 (1646 posts) - - Show Bio

Momoshiki clears until Round 6. That delusional Naruto fans really think he can pass Round 7 and 8. The biggest joke of the week

#270 Posted by ManimalMan (838 posts) - - Show Bio

Passing 6 would actually be easier than passing 5 imo.

Assuming everyone's in character. Yama and shunsui aren't going to use their bankai's until its way too late since they're dangerous to their allies. The other 3 aren't really factors.

#271 Posted by UltimateSage (3084 posts) - - Show Bio

Momo still clears, somewhat. He beats the sternritter 1v1, but not all at the same time.

#272 Posted by Death_Trumpet (526 posts) - - Show Bio

lmao at Momoshiki passing round 7. Of course no one arguing for Momo has posted a counter for the X-Axis just your typical “MoMo bLiTz!” Naruto wank everyone.