Momoshiki runs a Bleach team guantlet

Avatar image for deactivated-5c97780a71ae4
deactivated-5c97780a71ae4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@vummax: Momoshiki wasn’t stated to be stronger than Kaguya, and that was a guide book statement about splitting planets and it might not have been literal. Momoshiki should at least be country level, and could easily be moon level, but planet level is too much for now or until we get more evidence.

The scroll Sasuke got from Kaguya's Dimension mentions Momoshiki and Kinshiki specifically. Sasuke even refers to them as a threat greater than her in the Manga. And in the Anime Urashiki literally says she feared their (His, Momo and Kins) existence. And whenever Kaguya mentioned who she was afraid of in the anime their silhouettes appeared.

Also in the official Boruto anime novel Momoshiki has a Star Level feat.

No Caption Provided

ManimalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rikuyamaha: toshiro and rukia are extremely dangerous for him, but we've seen their freezing get countered by heat and regen which momo has. He has pills to counter ichibei's power reduction. No sane person would see yama go bankai and stay near him. Shinji's shikai is super overarrated, their are genin level genjutsu that can effect one's sense of direction. Kabuto had his nerve signals scrambled and he adapted in a moment.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f72565291596
deactivated-5f72565291596

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vummax: that's not the point. Kaguya doesn't have a single planetary feat besides statements of "almost destroying the world" which Yhwach has x3. There are also statements that "maybe" Kaguya created 6-8 dimensions without evidence on panel. (For all we know she found them and has control over them like she showed with the ice dimension.) In the Bleach canon light novels it was said that there was "nothing" before the Soul King existed, later he was betrayed and sealed. So tell me can we use Universal level+ Soul King and Yhwach who absorb his power? No.

Those who support Naruto show me a planet blowing up or is all hyperbole.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c531dce659a2
deactivated-5c531dce659a2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If that novel is correct than Momoshiki is far stronger than anyone in bleach lol.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cocoussybreaker: read post 151, in the novels Momoshiki destroyed a star. That's above even Yhwach.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vummax: Like I already said. Bleach Can't Fear Your Own World Light Novel, said "Nothingness" existed before the Soul King. He created all before been betrayed and sealed by the Shinigami. That's Universal level+ (because there are 2 dimensions with stars and galaxies, and, Muken and Hueco Mundo dimensions that "stretch for infinity". Hold that L. Lmao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cocoussybreaker: Lmao that's not what that means, not at all. Like you said it's stated there's zero proof that's it true

While Momoshiki just star busted in the novel.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cocoussybreaker: Also Yhwach and the SK aren't even in this battle, so Momoshiki stomps no one here can match him.

Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cocoussybreaker:

I actually completely forgot about that... and Yhwach absorbed SK like it was nothing.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vummax: If nothing existed before his existence. What does that mean?

To keep the long story short:

After his existence came to be a world without death, it was born. In that world lived a god (Soul King) and so did Shinigami. One million years ago the Shinigami decided to change the world into one with death. (Creating a fake world call Soul Society) They decided to separated the realms created by the Soul King. But now the worlds were unstable, so they deprived that god of his power, amputated him and then killed him. They stuffed his still undead corpse inside a crystal prison, sealed the body behind countless barriers and renamed that god, Soul King. From that point on the Soul King is the enemy of the Shinigami and keeps holding the realms through his power. Until he was absorbed by Yhwach who said to had a absorbed "more power that he could imagined" Now Yhwach's corpse is the new lynchpin in the light novels. He is not as dead as he should be since he still holds an influence over the worlds and Ichibei said he was still concious, and after that fiasco of trying to kill Ichigo's son... He may as well be undead.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wanderez: @cocoussybreaker: where has it ever shown that nothing was around before the SK? Never. It's folklore at beat. It litteraly states that "it's believed" that's not prove at all lmao.

There's an actual novel with Momoshiki busting a star, that's a fact.

Feats>Statements.

Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vummax:

Exactly. Kaguya is wall level.

Feats>statements ;)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vummax: Actually, the novel of Momoshiki stated he "destroyed" in past tense. Not an actual feat. How did he destroy it? Tell me. Did he used his own chakra? Use the tree to absorb all the chakra until it collapsed on its own? Thats not AP but hax. Lol

You do know there's no way to prove "nothing" existed. But you can prove what existed after "nothing" which I edited above. I posted all that was reveal in a novel that actual exist. :)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cocoussybreaker: litteraly states that he Destroyed a star. That's star level no one in this thread is that level. That's all she wrote.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vummax: Humanity can destroy the sun through technology. That doesn't mean we are Star level. Lmao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cocoussybreaker said:

@vummax: Humanity can destroy the sun through technology. That doesn't mean we are Star level. Lmao

No Caption Provided

InvadedTBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This thread turned to shit real quick, shit was all good last night. What happened?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vummax: The sun "agonized" that means he drained the energy of the sun, making that a hax (matter/energy) absorbtion technique feat.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Unlimited1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By Unlimited1

@notcensored:

Also in the official Boruto anime novel Momoshiki has a Star Level feat.

Doesn't look like this is an official translation, they are probably referring to a planet. What's the official name of the novel?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vummax: wasn't talking about real life. Smh. But fiction movies. Humanity can create artificial black holes that destroyed the whole solar system sending our planet to another solar system to avoid our dying star last few years. (I don't remember the name. It was on Sfy channel.) Lol

InvadedTBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@notcensored: Bleach isn’t toxic. Like I said I was here last night and only 1 guy had a reasonable explanation for him clearing the rest ran away when I asked why.

Just sayin.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cocoussybreaker: if a human can create something than they are indeed star level because they can Destroy a star that's now it works lmao. If you destroy a star you're not not star busting because you're human.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@notcensored: Doesn't look like this is an official translation, they are probably referring to a planet. What's the official name of the novel?

Boruto: Next Generations (Anime) Novel 4, it goes over the events of anime in greater detail. They aren't aren't referring to the planet it even says "Fiery Sun", Fiery Planet makes no sense.

They specifically talking about this scene where we can see the red sun in question.

No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@invadedtbd: Bleach is toxic like all other shows/anime it has trolls. If just has more because they use feats like everyone else they some bonkers shit.

InvadedTBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A guy yesterday literally compared Naruto and Sasuke’s speed to flash yesterday can we talk about wanking to the max.

I wish I could quote properly to show you guys. It on the 1st page of this thread lol.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@notcensored: Bleach isn’t toxic. Like I said I was here last night and only 1 guy had a reasonable explanation for him clearing the rest ran away when I asked why.

Just sayin.

Nah i meant it as a joke

As in this is toxic to humans.

No Caption Provided

InvadedTBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vummax: Every fan base has trolls and fanboys, that doesn’t make the verse toxic. Please explain to me how he clears because I don’t see him getting past round 6, but he’s definitely not getting past 7 or 8 they stomp him.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vummax: actually could it not be far beyond star level as it takes millions of years for a star to become a red dwarf so he absorbed millions of years of energy from it? or am i stupid

InvadedTBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@notcensored: where do you think Mommo stops or do you think he clears. If so please tell me how?

Unlimited1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@notcensored: I searched for it and only found the fourth volume of the manga, can you post a link or something?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@invadedtbd: comparing isn't wank lol, what is wank is saying mid level bleach Characters are able to destroy multiple country's at once.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@invadedtbd: the only people here that can react to him are in round 8, so he stomps up untill round 8. The Aizen tricks him with KS and Ichibei takes his power away. That's the only way anyone here can win. No one else has the power of speed to stop him not round 6 or 7.

InvadedTBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187  Edited By InvadedTBD

@vummax: False.

In round 4 barragan can harm him with his aoe and respira.

In round 5 he can be flash frozen by Toshiro, it only takes 4 seconds.

In round 6 he can be harmed by Yamma’s Bankai because of the temp of the sun, where are Mommo’s heat resistance feats? Also could be harmed by Shunsui’s Bankai which catches everyone in the vicinity by reality warping, Mommo cant dodge that.

In round 7 Lille could put a hole in his head easily, if he tries to blitz pernida he loses limbs, Gerard would just regen, if he hits Askin with Chakra he becomes immune and the chakra becomes poison. They stomp him all together.

Round 8 I don’t even have to explain just to much for him.

Edit: they don’t need power when they have the hax to put him down.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@unlimited1:

Parts of the Boruto: Naruto Next Generations anime have been been adapted into a novel series titled Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Novel (BORUTO -ボルト- -NARUTO NEXT GENERATIONS- NOVEL, Boruto: Naruto Nekusuto Jenerēshonzu Noberu). The first novel was released on May 2, 2017 and covers episodes 1 to 6.The second novel was released on July 4, a third novel was released on September 4,[5] and a fourth novel in November 2017. The fifth novel was released on January 4, 2018.

No Caption Provided

That's what it looks like i don't have a link atm but I'll try to find one

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@invadedtbd: I'm going to stop you at Toshiro because you contridicted yourself.

"It only takes 4 seconds"

Naruto Characters have been working within this Window of time since the Pain arc lmao. He dies well before the first second is over.

InvadedTBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vummax: comparing anyone from the narutoverse to flash speeds is wank. They have never and will never operate at the same level.

At best the God tiers in Naruto have FTL reaction time(heavily debated) and that doesn’t equate to travel speed which is needed for blitzing.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@notcensored: where do you think Mommo stops or do you think he clears. If so please tell me how?

i think he clears cause he can ya know do this. Star Level is a bit to much for Bleach, i think Bleach caps at Multi-Planet Level.

No Caption Provided

InvadedTBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vummax: it’s funny you completely ignored everything I said and pain’s recharge is 5 seconds and naruto still had a hard time against it lets not act like it was easy now.

So Mommo is going to blitz everyone in every round in less than one second. lol that’s hilarious show me him operating at these speeds.

Your debating is terrible address the rest of my post in post 187 because disregarding it doesn’t prove your point. Just sayin

InvadedTBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@notcensored: you’re obviously trolling, i don’t deal with trolls.

Next.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@invadedtbd: he doesn't need to blitz everyone, fight starts and he uses a AOE attack they can't tank or react too.

Try actually thinking about it, Momoshiki didn't fight Naruto and then Sasuke, he fought Naruto, Sasuke, and 4 kage at once at the same time, using his speed. Momoshiki can react to Sasukes teleportation, Naruto couldn't even do that and be reacted to Light.

I ignored everything else because I don't want to counter everything at once I like to foucs on 1 thing at a time, Toshiro's argument was way off so I picked that first.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@notcensored: you’re obviously trolling, i don’t deal with trolls.

Next.

Not trolling Canon Novel with a Canon feat just cause you don't like it doesn't mean its not true

No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@invadedtbd: if my debating is terrible let's CaV use the characters from Toshiro's round since you think he beats Momoshiki and let's do our best to prove who's better.

InvadedTBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vummax: mommo fought naruto, Sasuke and 4 kage. Are the 4 kage also sub relativistic, because they were reacting and tracking him just fine or are you goin to call pis?

Light Fang is still highly debatable whether it is light speed or not.

Until you reply to the rest of my post I’m not inclined to believe he clears.

InvadedTBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vummax: you are still stuck on round 4 explain the other rounds and I’ll think about caving you but it’ll probably be much like what you’ve made this thread into a shit show.

Avatar image for comicvinepoozer1
comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why did I even make this shit man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@invadedtbd: the only people turning this into a shit show are the ones like yourself who think Toshiro can keep up with Momoshiki.

And no I'll post scans and panels to prove me right and you wrong. So let's do it? If not I'm done with this thread he stops at 8 everyone else is far to weak.