Momoshiki runs a Bleach team guantlet

Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@vummax:

You literally said he is planet level via statements ??? do i have to tell you which post it is, or are you going to find it yourself

Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102  Edited By Wanderez

Holy, the wank is almost as bad as that one guy claiming Naruto god tiers are planetary, at least ftl casually.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c531dce659a2
deactivated-5c531dce659a2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wanderez: Momoshiki dumbarse lmao please quote where I said Naruto was planet level.

Momoshiki was stated to split planets in two, and he was stated to be stronger than Kaguya who was planet level. These are all statements. And I said he was stated as planet level these are all facts

Like I said you should leave.

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By RikuYamaha

@vummax: dude, alot can lolstomp momo simply cause of hax. "Oh! But he fought NAruTo aNd SaSuKe" they scream, knowing he got foddered by a boruto with naruto charka hit. if hes stupid enough to be hit by bourto with a "Vanishing rasegan" and take damage. ichibi cuts him power to 1/4 and the rest of war potential fodder him like a ping pong ball.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wanderez: Like I said name one person on this list that can beat Momoshiki and we can do a CaV and we'll see who's "wanking" and who's really just ignorant to the characters.

TheBalance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wanderez said:

@thebalance:

That really doesnt help...base Naruto isnt physically strong... like at all.

But I'm also considering kn2-6 here and the fact that regardless of 'feats' Naruto should still be as strong as, most likely even stronger than that. His base power may not be as high but Momoshiki could still somewhat keep up with him while cloaked in Kurama's chakra. So his striking power would at the very least be city block level

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vummax: Momoshiki wasn’t stated to be stronger than Kaguya, and that was a guide book statement about splitting planets and it might not have been literal. Momoshiki should at least be country level, and could easily be moon level, but planet level is too much for now or until we get more evidence.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rikuyamaha: This is the most ignorant post yet. Who here beats him? Name someone.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss: that's why I said stated as, I never said he was, I even said we don't use statements here. And was it stated that Kaguya feared Momo?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thebalance: @rikuyamaha: Ichibei and Aizen are legit the only threat, who are these "lots of people" who can beat him?

TheBalance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vummax said:

@thebalance: it litteraly split the entire moon in half Tonier was also able to move the moon, this is at the very least Continental which is above any DC feat in Bleach, please use your brain.

If you had read my take on why I said Grimmjow is stronger than Momoshiki you would have quickly realized that DC is absolutely useless and continental isn't something any Bleach character would dare boast about. You are saying atleast this or atleast that. Where are your calcs? Me punching something with unknown durability doesn't make me atleast building level.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thebalance: this doesn't even make sense lmao, you think Grimmjow can beat Momoshiki?

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vummax: aizen, yama,shinji,hitsugaya in adult form,shunsui,the sternritter royal guard,aizen, kisuke,rukia and espada 2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rikuyamaha: Aizen and Ichibei are the only threats.

Show me one speed feat from anyone else on the level of Adult Naruto or Adult Sasuke.

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vummax: yama can literally surround himself with a sun so attacking him is out, then he can cut him out of existence with north bankai. shinji messes with his senses and then cuts his neck open. hitsugaya literally flash freezes him to a complete stop. shunsui cuts off his head with his final bankai,the guards, askin makes his blood posion, i dont honestly know about Gerard, i do agree momo beats C but hitting lillie is a sad nope, he gets snipped.kisuke removes his eyes from his hands so the others and fire while rukia can absolute zero him. then the second espada literally breaths and kills him.

TheBalance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vummax said:

@wanderez: Momoshiki dumbarse lmao please quote where I said Naruto was planet level.

Momoshiki was stated to split planets in two, and he was stated to be stronger than Kaguya who was planet level. These are all statements. And I said he was stated as planet level these are all facts

Like I said you should leave.

It's the same reasoning. Him splitting planets speaks of how wide he extended his area of effect while compressing the entirety of the energy into a beam as wide as a human body.

Kaguya is planetary in what way? Using her unlimited supply of chakra to creat a an orb that could expand...... Limitlessly with no added potency just area of effect. That attack burns, splits, soaks, crumples etc. Anything it touches simultaneously which would eventually break apart a planet if large enough.

In Naruto chakra reserves are different from chakra power. Her reserver are limitless but her chakra power is......... Within both Sasuke's and Naruto's range which is at it's highest multi-country. Honestly that would be considered mid-tier in Bleach.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rikuyamaha: Yama is to slow, blitzing is in character for Momo it's why I asked for speed feats. Same for everyone else.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thebalance: None of what you said is relevant in any way, not does it make it anysense.

You stated Grimmjow could beat Momoshiki, he can't even beat Juudara or Naruto or Sasuke.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vummax: Kaguya was building a white zetsu army because she knew members of her race would come after her, it was never specifically stated she was afraid of Momoshiki alone.

TheBalance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vummax: the thing is, with Bleach speed, a slow character blitzing someone many times faster than them is very common and who blitzes who is heavily dependent on reiatsu. That's why up till now I've completely ignored speed because in all honesty, Momoshiki shouldn't even be able to react to SS arc lieutenants even if they are way slower than him. I even openly excluded this in my first post in this thread and assume everyone will react to everything because including this mechanic, Momo could actually have trouble with or flat out lose to the weakest single character here.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thebalance: Momoshiki can lose to the weakest person here?

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He clears.

TheBalance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By TheBalance

@vummax said:

@thebalance: None of what you said is relevant in any way, not does it make it anysense.

You stated Grimmjow could beat Momoshiki, he can't even beat Juudara or Naruto or Sasuke.

Based on what you nut? I'm explaining stuff here and you think you're right because...... I'm wrong? Really your words carry the least weight here.

About Juudara thing, an attack Grimmjow used in his base form warped space with residual energy left in the trajectory of the attack opposed to Juudara almost dying from an attack from a dude who used the entirety of his energy coupled with insane speed to warp space without any lasting effect. Pantera Grimmjow's casual strikes are many times more powerful than this, so if Madara gets hit once by this power he'd be done for. Get your facts straight kid.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d5d8c614fa9a
deactivated-5d5d8c614fa9a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This escalated quickly, like really quick.

We got base grimmjow beating momoshiki, momoshiki slower than SS lieutenant and grimmjow one shotting juubidara.

The "NaRuTo WaNk Is ReAl" everyone it's real.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thebalance: You said mid tiers are "multi country" ????

You said the weakest person here flat our beats Momoshiki ?????

I litteraly laughed out loud reading that.

I don't even need Momoshiki I can use a weaker Character like Juudara and stomp you in a debate using any Espada member. You know since the "weakest here flat out beats Momoshiki"

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vummax: Me thinks he a troll, and a bad one at that.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultimatesage: don't forget mid level bleach Characters are multi country level.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vummax: I had to rethink life after I read that.lol

TheBalance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vummax said:

@thebalance: You said mid tiers are "multi country" ????

You said the weakest person here flat our beats Momoshiki ?????

I litteraly laughed out loud reading that.

I don't even need Momoshiki I can use a weaker Character like Juudara and stomp you in a debate using any Espada member. You know sense the "weakest here flat out beats Momoshiki"

Why don't you quote the whole thing. I don't remotely think Momoshiki is weaker than the 9th espada. As I've mentioned before his real desperate troubles begin with Zommari and Grimmjow. Now including the reiatsu blitzing effect even someone as weak as Aaroniero could be very troublesome while still having enough power to defeat him. This comes from the fact that someone with less reiatsu moves 'in slow motion' in the eyes of someone with greater reiatsu, their speed also decreases in close proximity meaning if Momoshiki attacks Aaroniero he could evade and counter attack without trouble. Naturally this doesn't just affect Momoshiki's speed but his perception aswell which means some sluggish speed could be imperceptible because he doesn't have reiatsu.

It's because of this effect why I felt it was necessary to remove it, and the reason I brought this up was to mute your speed demands because this is the only thing that would fit well interms of speed and no one wants to debate like that.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thebalance: like I said you're making claims that cant back up, let's CaV Grimmjow vs Juudara. I won't even use Momoshiki.

TheBalance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vummax: tell me, who is the Soul King in Bleach? If you could give an eloquent and valid description you'd see why multi-country is low-mid tier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5f72565291596
deactivated-5f72565291596

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This thread in a nutshell:

Naruto: "We have no planet level feats, but planet level statements are fact."

Bleach: "We have no planet level feats, but planet level statements are fact."

Can't we all get along?

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By RikuYamaha

@vummax: slow isnt gonna stop him from being foddered by theses attack, and theses people i mentioned are either MHS or MHS+...well besides espada 2

TheBalance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vummax: regardless of what you think of me, I believe CaVs are a waste of time and since based on previous experiences, I know scaling isn't the ideal way to debate on CaVs and that's the only method of putting a level on power. The other method that is widely used doesn't involve reiatsu which means a fodder character can actually seem stronger than a high tier thus the common 'Bleach is inconsistent' statement when it's actually not.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rikuyamaha: Massively Hypersonic isn't that fast, Kakashi is MHS, Itachi is MHS, KCM and BM are MHS+. This is a whole other level.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thebalance: the only people on bleach with attacks higher than Island level are Yhwach and Soul King and it's not even an attack it's just letting the 3 world's collide.

People like Kenny and Ichigo have the second best attacks and they're Island level.

The rest are weaker and weaker, this is all based on feats.

TheBalance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vummax: didn't change the subject. A full description on him and his purpose plus the fact that there are those that can replace him, spawns a power level you wouldn't believe possible for any Bleach character

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cocoussybreaker: Not a single Naruto debater has claimed anyone other than Kaguya is planet level I said in the actual post I stated that, statements are pointless.

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vummax: what can momo do to avoid theses? im pretty sure he cant resist the color black, heat of the sun,being crushed to death,being flash frozen, being aged to death,having his senses messed up,having his head blown up,being shot with a unblockable beam, having his blood posioned, and having his body reconstructed. "Oh He CaN BliTz" they say but speed doesnt help out over overwhelming hax. yeah, i agree momo is a force to be messed with but i highly doubt he could take theses.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rikuyamaha: he litteraly nukes everyone not named Ichibei because he's the only person in the this thread with speed close enough to maybe dodge.

Attacks don't matter when you're too weak and too slow to avoid a Continental attack

TheBalance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vummax said:

@thebalance: the only people on bleach with attacks higher than Island level are Yhwach and Soul King and it's not even an attack it's just letting the 3 world's collide.

People like Kenny and Ichigo have the second best attacks and they're Island level.

The rest are weaker and weaker, this is all based on feats.

Who created those worlds?

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vummax: your basically saying if speed is higher= more durability? thats the most stupid damn thing i seen, you havent explained if momo could take them, all you said was "he'll nuke them". yeah, not before he gets his senses messed up or burned to a chrispy treat.

TheBalance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vummax: you know what nvm this is going off topic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rikuyamaha: that doesn't make sense lmao no one is saying speed = durability.

He doesn't bloody need durability when these blokes cane react to him, why does he need to tank hits that won't land?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thebalance: you should have stopped way before this point tbh.

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vummax: how about a instant flash freeze? the color black? The heat of the sun? having his senses reversed? your assuming the bleach characters are damn idiots who cant hold a blade properly. "Doesn't need durability". yeah, you don't need durability when your already frozen solid or a pile of dust. makes sense. this debate is over man, momo makes it to the war potentials then gets stopped, its that simple.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This thread is now cancerous lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rikuyamaha: for the tenth time Ichiebi is an actual threat because he's fast stop mentioning him.

You have to react to something in order to help anything you've just mentioned and the TBB he used on Naruto litteraly kills everyone except some people in round 8 which is the round I said he stops in if you actually read what I posted.

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers