Momoshiki runs a Bleach team guantlet

#51 Edited by UltimateSage (4113 posts) - - Show Bio

Momoshiki (Kinshiki absorbed)

he is healed after every round

Battle is at the Shinju Tree (I think that’s what it’s called)

6-10 Espada

He out stats everyone, he can blitz and return all their attacks. Clears

Komamura, Soi Fon, Kurotsuchi, Ukitake

Same as above^^

Vaizards

All but shinj (forget his name) are fodder, but momo still has the better stats, shinji can't hurt him anyway. Clears

1-5 Espada

Momo stomps

Hitsugaya, Kuchiki, Renji, Rukia, Bazz B

Momoshiki stomps or blitzes.

Yamamoto, Yoruichi, Shunsui, Unohana, Isshin

Yamamoto carries the team cause they got one shotted. Momoshiki absorbs all of yamma's flame or blitzes.

Sternritter royal guard (forgot their names), Jugram

He blitzes everyone and absorbes gererad like he did Kinshiki.

Five war potentials

The only thing the team got going for them is hax, all other stats goes to momo. Clears mid high diff.

Clears:)

No Caption Provided

Bleach is still EOS War arc Naruto level. Not The Last or Boruto yet, and they only get to boruto cuz of hax.

Anyone who can fight with both naruto and sasuke is way out these teams league.

Peace

No Caption Provided

#52 Posted by Uryuishidasama (142 posts) - - Show Bio

Lille could be argued to soloing the naruto verse how is momo beating him, I guess boruto can beat lille too rubish

#53 Posted by InvadedTBD (1996 posts) - - Show Bio

@ultimatesage: how is he going to absorb Yama’s flames when Chakra doesn’t equal reiatsu in this battle. The flames are his reiatsu not real flames.

How does he absorb Gerard? That doesn’t make sense and would be an NLF. So Mommoshiki can absorb anybody now lol.

And please explain how he gets past the 5 war potentials when at least 3 of them could solo.

#54 Posted by UltimateSage (4113 posts) - - Show Bio

@ultimatesage: how is he going to absorb Yama’s flames when Chakra doesn’t equal reiatsu in this battle. The flames are his reiatsu not real flames.

Forgot nvm, they still can't see or react to him.

How does he absorb Gerard? That doesn’t make sense and would be an NLF. So Mommoshiki can absorb anybody now lol.

I was talking about the moved he absorbed Kinshiki with. Where did I say he can absorb anybody? (And don't you bleach fans use the same argument for yhwach absorbing his opponents:/)

And please explain how he gets past the 5 war potentials when at least 3 of them could solo.

The only thing going for them is hax like I said he beats them in speed, durability, DC, and can just use that golem.

^^If you believe what that guy or gal above you is saying is true then don't answer this. You'll be wasting my time, ok👍👍👍👍

#55 Posted by LeoTheGreatest (5577 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at R4. he goes for QCQ and get’s aged by Barragan.

Hard stop at R5. Byakuya solos and if it’s Adult Hitsugaya he solos.

Yamma vapes him at R6. The arguments on this site for beating Bankai Yamma are always horrible.

The sternritters stomp the breaks off him in R7. Several solo.

It goes without saying the 5 War Potentials wtf stomp with several potentials soloing.

#56 Posted by InvadedTBD (1996 posts) - - Show Bio

@ultimatesage: is he invisible because that’s the only way they wouldn’t see or react to him, also Shunsui’s Bankai won’t need to see him it’s reality warping, everyone in the vicinity gets caught even his teammates.

You said in post 51 mommo would absorb Gerard like he did kinshiki and I don’t use those arguments that you are referring to. Don’t group me with everyone else.

I don’t think the speed gap is that big. Please for once and for all prove Mommoshiki’s relativistic speeds. Please. Their hax is enough to stop him anyway.

#57 Posted by ManimalMan (955 posts) - - Show Bio

Would momo be able to absorb respira?

#58 Posted by UltimateSage (4113 posts) - - Show Bio

@ultimatesage: is he invisible because that’s the only way they wouldn’t see or react to him, also Shunsui’s Bankai won’t need to see him it’s reality warping, everyone in the vicinity gets caught even his teammates.

They don't have the reaction speed needed to see him simple. And he was tanking hits from SOSP Naruto and was fine. His golem took hits from kyuubi avatar too, so how is the team supposed yo damage him?

You said in post 51 mommo would absorb Gerard like he did kinshiki and I don’t use those arguments that you are referring to. Don’t group me with everyone else.

I was talking about this.

No Caption Provided

I don’t think the speed gap is that big. Please for once and for all prove Mommoshiki’s relativistic speeds. Please. Their hax is enough to stop him anyway.

He was keeping up with naruto and sasuke who are sub-relativistic to relativistic in speed. Only aizen's and maybe Ichibei's(I find his hax to be most useless hax ever. His hax comes with changing names, and in Bleach Names plays as some source of power or abilities which isn't the case in other verse. They name their abilities according to their functionality or their choices. So changing shadow clone to ant won't do a thing to the actual jutsu. From blackstar)hax is a problem. He out stats the others.

Done

#59 Posted by InvadedTBD (1996 posts) - - Show Bio

@manimalman: no chakra doesn’t equal reiatsu for this battle. I don’t even know if I would work if it was equal.

Just sayin

#60 Posted by InvadedTBD (1996 posts) - - Show Bio

@ultimatesage: like I said they don’t even need to see him. Can he survive the heat of the sun? Can he get out of reality warping abilities? Because if he cant he dies.

I know what you were talking about and it looks to me like he turned him into chakra and then ate him like he was doing the whole time. These guys don’t have chakra.

The only time I know of someone moving at that speed in naruto is guy sensei and I’m guessing naruto and sasuke get to that speed by scaling to Madara because madara scales to Guy. Right?

Also the naruto and sasuke that scale to that speed are not the same ones in Boruto, even Kurama said Naruto was rusty.

And about Ichibe’s hax if names didn’t matter in naruto they wouldn’t say anything when they do a jutsu but every time he does rasengan, he says rasengan, every time sasuke does chidori or Amaterasu or fireball jutsu he says the name so I don’t know if what you are saying about names not meaning anything in Naruto is valid.

Edit: Glad to see someone explaining themselves. Having a good time actual debating.

#61 Edited by UltimateSage (4113 posts) - - Show Bio

@invadedtbd said:

@ultimatesage: like I said they don’t even need to see him. Can he survive the heat of the sun? Can he get out of reality warping abilities? Because if he cant he dies.

Hmm. I so close to conceding, but if they don't go bankai right away then momo stomps. Momoshiki can time stop too, but he didn't do it in combat so I don’t know if he can here. T_T

I know what you were talking about and it looks to me like he turned him into chakra and then ate him like he was doing the whole time. These guys don’t have chakra.

He got turned into a fruit. Does chakra=reiatsu then?

The only time I know of someone moving at that speed in naruto is guy sensei and I’m guessing naruto and sasuke get to that speed by scaling to Madara because madara scales to Guy. Right?

This and the last naruto reacting to Toneri's GWRE.

Also the naruto and sasuke that scale to that speed are not the same ones in Boruto, even Kurama said Naruto was rusty.

How rusty? He's still stronger than war arc Naruto and the last.

And about Ichibe’s hax if names didn’t matter in naruto they wouldn’t say anything when they do a jutsu but every time he does rasengan, he says rasengan, every time sasuke does chidori or Amaterasu or fireball jutsu he says the name so I don’t know if what you are saying about names not meaning anything in Naruto is valid.

The abilities in bleach are all name depended tho, like you need to know the name of your sword to even have bankai(right, I forgot), but in naruto you're the one name the technique. Naruto can call his rasengan a rasengan, but someone else can call it a drilling chakra ball and it would still be the same.

Only naruto yells out his techniques, others don't. Sasuke claps that's it

No Caption Provided

Edit: Glad to see someone explaining themselves. Having a good time actual debating.

Thanks, this is fun for me too🔥🔥🔥🔥👍👍👍👍

#62 Edited by InvadedTBD (1996 posts) - - Show Bio

@ultimatesage: if he takes out Yamma and Shunsui before they go Bankai he can win I agree. But if he takes someone out the others are goin to go Bankai because of how much of a threat he is. They only use it in dire situations.

No I don’t think chakra=reiatsu in this battle but you could ask the OP.

I’ve seen people claim he isn’t as strong in Boruto but I’ll rewatch and form an opinion for myself.

About the name thing I know what you’re saying names mean a lot in bleach not as much in naruto. But I don’t think someone can say a different name and use rasengan or chidori unless you have a scan, but I understand what you’re saying.

Off-Topic: I’m about to eat so I’ll probly be gone for a while but I enjoyed this. We can agree to disagree on whether he clears or not.

#63 Posted by UltimateSage (4113 posts) - - Show Bio

@ultimatesage: if he takes out Yamma and Shunsui before they go Bankai he can win I agree. But if he takes someone out the others are goin to go Bankai because of how much of a threat he is. They only use it in dire situations.

We came to a agreement, I guess :)

No I don’t think chakra=reiatsu in this battle but you could ask the OP

ok

I’ve seen people claim he isn’t as strong in Boruto but I’ll rewatch and form an opinion for myself.

Yeah, he has both halfs of the kyuubi, more experience and still has SOSP mode on top.

About the name thing I know what you’re saying names mean a lot in bleach not as much in naruto. But I don’t think someone can say a different name and use rasengan or chidori unless you have a scan, but I understand what you’re saying.

Well this is the closest I can find.

No Caption Provided

Minato wanted to name this technique another name even though it was scrotch release: wind style rasenshurican

No Caption Provided

Off-Topic: I’m about to eat so I’ll probly be gone for a while but I enjoyed this. We can agree to disagree on whether he clears or not.

Got it

#64 Posted by Bleachfans (263 posts) - - Show Bio

Momo stomp and lol at Lille soloing narutoverse... He get pulverise by chouji alone

#65 Edited by Undre (4667 posts) - - Show Bio

@ultimatesage: first of all yammas bankia doesnt have flames. The flames he deliberately showed yhwach was his massive ammout of reatsu. He runs up on yamma and hes instantly vaped because their are no flames to see or absorb.

Hows he gonna just absorb the captians lol when it took him hours just get half of narutos chakra,only reason he absorb kinshik was because he was weakened, low on chakra and kinshik let him.

Lol at him stoping time first of all he was ghost and sasuke could sed the whole thing. Every shimmigan is ghost soo they would still see him.

And i don't any of them will get blitzed like the kaguya the average captain is wayy above kage level. Gara could still react and one of the other kaguya could react for a brief moment

Any doesn't get past the esapda barrgan will just age him. Also while fighting the other esapda. Hard stop at 5

Avatar image for antitheticalopinion
#66 Posted by AntitheticalOpinion (266 posts) - - Show Bio

There are multiple things stopping him from passing Espadas 1-5
He either stops at 4, or HARD stops at 6. There's absolutely no way of him passing 6 actually.

#67 Edited by ManimalMan (955 posts) - - Show Bio

A lot of these matches are super situational and can have completely different outcomes depending on who gets the first hit.

6-10 Espada

Wins, absorbs gains bala, cero, carbon

copy and desgarron.

Wins. It'd be found to watch him and

ukitake send the same stack back and

forth.

Vaizards

Wins, I don't think shinji's optical

illusion would work against someone with.

both the byakugan and rinnegan. He also

has enough AoE to hit them regardless.

gets a bunch of kido from hachi and

fancy exploding wind blades.

1-5 Espada

Gets exploding wolves, some more water

attacks, lanza and (maybe) respira

If he isnt careful rukia and toshiro can

take him done.but he can handle them if

he's serious. (In the novel) he has

absolute zero ice attacks of his own so he

can probably absorb some of their's. Gets

some fancy fire and ice attacks if he can

pull off a win.

Realistically, no one would be dumb enough

to go anywhere near bankaiyama. Hes also

unlikely to use it in character(guy was

willing to use a suicide attack instead of

just going bankai). Shunsui also wouldn't

use bankai with all his teammates nearby.

Gets getsuga and whatever the hell

unohana'sbankai blood does.

Good chance he loses here. Lile gets

killed if he sticks to his 3 injuries

rule. Don't know if he has a way to seal.

Gerrard. Maybe he could immobilize him

and.drain him but idk.pernida catches a

caged-heat-arson-prison. Jugram gets

bisected. Nianzol is practically featless.

Askin is another wild card.

The team wins unless momo can kill lile

before he transforms.

If he does win he gets a couple of askin's

poison attacks and lile's reishi bullets.

Five war potentials

Ichibei is tough one since his power is

weird. Momo can repower himself with pills

so he has a shot. Really depends on him

and urahara. I don't think KS would work

for the same reasons shinji'sshikai

shouldnt work. Its mechanics also seem

different now. Another close one. One

mistake and its over.

#68 Edited by uchihaghost (1114 posts) - - Show Bio

He clears upto the sternritter elite guards, I don't see him clearing this mainly because of lille (assuming he's in his final form. He would have an easier time against the war potentials than the elite guards because ichigo is not really haxxed and will get his attacks absorbed and sent back with greater the power, kenny is also not really haxxed and can be stopped with a shadow binding, urahara is not haxxed enough to be relevant, they eat a stadium sized bijuu dama.

#69 Posted by Undre (4667 posts) - - Show Bio

@uchihaghost: @manimalman: Good response. But hes not immbolizing Gerard lol. His ability is to gain the power of his enimes and gets stronger as he desires. Askin can instantly drop him and if he hits askin he becames immune to all his attacks. Prenida as soon as he touchs pernida its over he loses his arm pernida gians his stats. Lille just moops. Even bigger stomp because hes fighting them all at once.

Espada 1-5 win or he could have really tough time because hes dealing with all of them at once.

Yammaoto honestly could solo by overwhelming him with 10 trillion soilders while trying to avoid his heat. His speed and durability is wayy higher than the other captains.

War potentials would just overwhelm him massively. Ichigo never starts a fight with a getsuga. Ichigo and kenny will go for hand to hand. Their normal swings are multi mountain. He would just get vaped by power.

#70 Edited by uchihaghost (1114 posts) - - Show Bio

@undre: You guys seem to assume askin automatically makes stuff poisonous to his enemy when he has to ingest what he wants to make poisonous to his enemy, dude also needs to tank attacks and survive to be immune all of which isn't happening against someone like momoshiki who can blow him away with a BD.

#71 Posted by TheBalance (823 posts) - - Show Bio

Zommari is tough to pass, in terms of attacks he'd have to whip out his best tricks, while ignoring the reiatsu blitzing-perception thing, I could see Momoshiki getting past him. It's Grimmjow who's the real issue, assuming he's pre-skip (post-skip is just kinda stupid) once he enters ressureccion Momo here would need to bring out the giant golem thing to go sword to fang with him. Infact he'd need that since hand to hand won't get him anywhere with even base Grimmjow. Released Grimm having the speed advantage plus the egde in power (potency) would have the upper hand and would win after a good fight. Anyone above kinda oneshots, unless he begins with the Golem but he's still heavily outmatched.

Wait hang on, is he fighting altogether? If so he can't past 1 atleast not without giving it his all, particularly because of Grimmjow and Zommari, his base physical attacks won't even hurt them not even a little, so taijutsu is already useless in round 1. And the members of round two are in a completely different tier than the people in round 4. People in R2 and above individually have power greater than him.

The rounds are really messed up btw

Avatar image for deactivated-5c9011bc9c6e9
#72 Posted by deactivated-5c9011bc9c6e9 (616 posts) - - Show Bio
#73 Posted by TheBalance (823 posts) - - Show Bio

@smokak: I assure you, I'm not, SkySanji will be here in a minute to bring up my post history, then you'll really be convinced

Avatar image for deactivated-5c9011bc9c6e9
#74 Posted by deactivated-5c9011bc9c6e9 (616 posts) - - Show Bio

@thebalance: Why do you think grimmjow is stronger than momo?

Avatar image for deactivated-5d065fa72d466
#75 Posted by deactivated-5d065fa72d466 (2222 posts) - - Show Bio

Clears.

#76 Posted by TheBalance (823 posts) - - Show Bio

@smokak: well based on what I've seen (I have to admit I'm lacking in Naruto knowledge here, just can't keep watching it for some reason) these guys are multi-country in overall power but anything short of Asura sage mode Kurama avatar thing or all juubi absorbed PS puts regular Kurama ava and PS at multi-mountain-island in just physical attacks. Now it's very clear that that regardless of their skill, if either Sasuke, Naruto or Momoshiki pulls out one of these monstrosities, none of the three would have the power to swap hands with it without drawing on that power aswell, which puts their base strength or cloaked/rinnegan physical strength sub mountain level. I'm really open-minded and will readily accept any scaling which is proved better than mine.

Las Noches' size has been somewhat of a pain to hear now since everything revolves around it. Many people keen to Bleach knows that strength/=reiatsu therefore judging destruction will only be useful for determining the physical power behind either a physical attack or a projectile energy attack, so we're in the dark when it comes to the actual power/potency of their reiatsu, e.i. dangai Ichigo destroying a crag with a swing only speaks of his muscle strength (removing every ounce of reiatsu won't change the area he could blow up just by swinging) it has nothing to do with reiatsu whatsoever (I'm not using Aizen's words to prove this, Ik he had reiatsu but that was just his pure muscle strength). Ulquiorra saying gran rey cero is forbidden since it could destroy Las Noches gets us somewhere with the actual potency of their reiatsu because we can now put a level on it.

When a Bleach character attacks with either their arms, legs or sword, they are using their reiatsu which means their physical attacks=reiatsu potency. Though base Grimmjow's attacks may not be as strong as the gran rey cero (because of its compressive power) it's not all too far behind because masked Ichigo easily no sold it but couldn't keep his ground against the physical strikes from ressureccion Grimmjow and if LN which by both Nel's statement and the implication of incredible size based on unreliable perception, is as large as a country then ressureccion Grimmjow is easily multi-country, the same tier as Asura sage mode Naruto. But those were the power of 5 Kurama clones taking nature energy if memory serves. That means the avatar that combined both Naruto and Sasuke's most offensive physical power is a little over 2× weaker than their individual power back then in their battle (likely wrong since I'm assuming there is power increase) but was still stronger than Momoshiki's golemn. Meaning multi-country Grimmjow has the edge over a lower end multi-country Momoshiki in raw power. That leaves the potency of his ninjutsu but even then, it's not higher than Naruto's which outside of that avatar is country level which makes him beat around the bush against a dude who can fire off attacks more powerful than his and still have that kind of potency with just physical strikes.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c531dce659a2
#77 Posted by deactivated-5c531dce659a2 (1106 posts) - - Show Bio

Still makes it to round 8 easily.

#78 Posted by Wanderez (2818 posts) - - Show Bio

@ultimatesage:

Lmfao, you realize that Momo doesnt even have feats to hang out with most espada, right?

#79 Posted by uchihaghost (1114 posts) - - Show Bio

This dude really said grimmjow is above momo lmao 😂😂😂😂 *smfh* whats funnier is the power breakdown 😂😂😂

Bleach fans never seize to amaze me.

#80 Posted by UltimateSage (4113 posts) - - Show Bio

Base grimmjow beats momoshiki now?!

@wanderez said:

@ultimatesage:

Lmfao, you realize that Momo doesnt even have feats to hang out with most espada, right?

My face

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

#81 Posted by Wanderez (2818 posts) - - Show Bio

@ultimatesage:

Okay, then. Please present those amazing feats that dont put him at city block level with wank, im waiting.

#82 Posted by UltimateSage (4113 posts) - - Show Bio

^^ I fell for the bait, you can use this to dodge it.

No Caption Provided

#83 Posted by Wanderez (2818 posts) - - Show Bio
#84 Posted by deactivated-5c531dce659a2 (1106 posts) - - Show Bio
#85 Edited by Wanderez (2818 posts) - - Show Bio

@vummax:

Is me wut? Im trying to contact this guy above, but he refuses to tag me back. God knows why... i also know why, but lets wait a while. He's probably looking for the feats... oh, well, we'll have to wait a few years then. :/

#86 Posted by TheBalance (823 posts) - - Show Bio

@uchihaghost: I said that with hopes of a smart person with more insight clearing things up for me. I didn't expect to be spot on but thought it was general enough to make a little sense

#87 Edited by RikuYamaha (1571 posts) - - Show Bio

@ultimatesage said:

Momoshiki (Kinshiki absorbed)

he is healed after every round

Battle is at the Shinju Tree (I think that’s what it’s called)

6-10 Espada

He out stats everyone, he can blitz and return all their attacks. Clears

I agree to this one

=====================================

Same as above^^

Sadly i agree with this one too, rip soi fon

==================================

Vaizards

All but shinj (forget his name) are fodder, but momo still has the better stats, shinji can't hurt him anyway. Clears

Rose could do something with bankai potentially but he gets messed up,if momo isnt safe,Hachi Ushouda could trap him in a indestructible kido and blam done, shinji could do something with shikai and bankai but sadly he clears cause of feat.

=======================================

1-5 Espada

1 espada- Cero spam destroys his soul/2 espada- breaths/3 espada- gets foddered/ 4/5 espada rip

Momo stomps

============================================

Momoshiki stomps or blitzes.

Hitsugaya flash freezes him before match, kuchiki gets killed, renji gets messed up,rukia bankai gg, bazz gets foddered

===============================================

Yamamoto carries the team cause they got one shotted. Momoshiki absorbs all of yamma's flame or blitzes.

yama cuts him out of existence with north bankai,yourichi spams lightning,shunsui final bankai fodders momo, unohana dies,isshin getsuga...nah.

================================================

He blitzes everyone and absorbes gererad like he did Kinshiki.

cant touch lillie and lillie blast a trumpet blast and gg, Gerard keeps him busy while askin makes momos blood posion gg, jugram changes the balance for their team while C clears up the mess.

=======================================

Five war potentials

The only thing the team got going for them is hax, all other stats goes to momo. Clears mid high diff.

ichigo keeps him busy while aizen KS him, ken doesnt need to be here while kisuke helps out the others. ichibe just plainly stomps momo with his brush and momo becomes a pitiful ant.

================================================

Clears:)

Nah

No Caption Provided

Bleach is still EOS War arc Naruto level. Not The Last or Boruto yet, and they only get to boruto cuz of hax.

Anyone who can fight with both naruto and sasuke is way out these teams league.

Peace

No Caption Provided

lol, acting like being thrown around by both naruto and sasuke is a god level fear lol. yeah, i think he gets up to war potential then he gets stomped by ichibe

#88 Posted by deactivated-5c531dce659a2 (1106 posts) - - Show Bio

@rikuyamaha: He was matching both of them at the same time, both of them are stronger than Ichibei so how is someone weaker than Naruto and Sasuke going to beat someone who can match them both at the same time?

#89 Posted by TheBalance (823 posts) - - Show Bio

@wanderez said:

@ultimatesage:

Okay, then. Please present those amazing feats that dont put him at city block level with wank, im waiting.

Regardless, he scales to Naruto and Sasuke in physicals. His ninjutsu doesn't compare though

#90 Posted by deactivated-5c531dce659a2 (1106 posts) - - Show Bio

@wanderez: Before he was even fused he had an attack so strong Naruto had to engulf it with his Chakra because matching it his power would destroy all surrounding lands. (land of fire etc.) That's Multi Country to Continental. I already know you're going to say some stupid crap like "Prove it!" Well Naruto's chakra when foucsed can tank Moon level attacks in back to back succession, he did that here and the attack still hurt him so yeah it's on that Continental level.

This was BEFORE he fused.

#91 Posted by deactivated-5c531dce659a2 (1106 posts) - - Show Bio

@thebalance: His ninjutsu does compare he nearly killed Naruto who was fully ready to block it, not even a moon level attack could do that.

#92 Edited by Wanderez (2818 posts) - - Show Bio

@vummax:

Im talking about combat applicable feats...

Also, the attack CUT a HOLLOW moon. Nowehere near moon level.

#93 Posted by Wanderez (2818 posts) - - Show Bio

@thebalance:

That really doesnt help...base Naruto isnt physically strong... like at all.

#94 Posted by deactivated-5c531dce659a2 (1106 posts) - - Show Bio

@wanderez: Moon wasn't completely Hollow and moon level doesn't mean moon buster. It's a Continental buster easily.

You're post doesn't counter anything I stated, before he fused he was Continental via feats, and via statements he's planet level but we use feats here.

#95 Posted by RikuYamaha (1571 posts) - - Show Bio
@wanderez said:

@thebalance:

That really doesnt help...base Naruto isnt physically strong... like at all.

^

#96 Edited by Wanderez (2818 posts) - - Show Bio

@vummax:

Planet level Naruto? Im out lmfao thats the dumbest thing ive heard in a while 😂😂😂😂

#97 Posted by deactivated-5c531dce659a2 (1106 posts) - - Show Bio

@wanderez: @rikuyamaha: He litteraly matched Naruto in his BSM mode lmao you guys are grasping.

Tell me who, on this list can beat Momoahiki?

#98 Posted by TheBalance (823 posts) - - Show Bio

@vummax: dear heavens. That attack was not moon level, it scales to Naruto's durability which with the cloak should be able to withstand country level potency, so instead of using the size and destruction of the beam to decide it's power, you simply use all Naruto's durability feats up until that point.

Take the destructive energy of something with country level power, compress it to the width of a human then see how far it can extend.......... Plus that moon was hollow for the most part. Belive me I'm not trying to downplay anything but please use your brains for once (not singling you out)

#99 Posted by deactivated-5c531dce659a2 (1106 posts) - - Show Bio

@wanderez: Who said anything about planet level Naruto? You can't even read you should leave.

#100 Posted by deactivated-5c531dce659a2 (1106 posts) - - Show Bio

@thebalance: it litteraly split the entire moon in half Tonier was also able to move the moon, this is at the very least Continental which is above any DC feat in Bleach, please use your brain.