• 152 results
#51 Posted by Matthew660 (1645 posts) - - Show Bio

madara fodderizes. Momoshki got beat by a big rasengan.

#52 Edited by HypeBeastCSB15 (1281 posts) - - Show Bio

@undre said:
@hypebeastcsb15 said:
@undre said:

@chaos239: lol dued stop please naruto is not as strong as he use to be. Whe havent seen any feats that top the war arc naruto at ALL so stop with the head canon. Sasuke either hes missing an ENTIRE arm and no Indra mode.

Well sasuke has mastered his rinnegan and trained during the entire time skip. Naruto not only trained and studied throughout the entire time skip, but he also mastered six paths sage mode, toad sage mode, and got the WHOLE OTHER HALF OF THE KYUUBI. The power ups aren't headcanon, they're proven facts. Quit being an idiot and open your eyes.

Lol stop that other half isnt shit to what he had in the war arc which was full 6 paths and more tailed beast chakra. I even have evidence. If you look at anyone with full 6 paths their back looks like this

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Thats universal. Then you look at hokage narutos back

No Caption Provided

So yeah he no longer has full 6 paths chakra which makes sense because sasuke stated it at the end of their fight. He says looks like your low on chakra form the tailed beast. Which is why he doesnt have TSB anymore or cant make biju bomb shirikens or even make tailed beast rasansukins. Hes also hasnt shown the ability gi into ahsura mode or make kurama clones because he could have done it to momoshike when he was getting wercked by his golem.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

War arc narutos back and face looks completely different its more like the sages form

It's a different artist so it's going to have some changes to it. For one, the thing that is constant in each iteration is the eyes, which is the way you're supposed to use determine which form Naruto is in, which both have crosses in their eyes and small markings above them. so he still has six paths sage mode. Another thing is that simply stating you are out of chakra doesn't inherently mean he lost six paths sage mode. That's a non-sequitur fallacy, where your conclusion is not implied at all by your premise. And last thing is in the Shikamaru light novels where he states that Naruto is a pseudo 10 tails because he still has parts of the other tailed beast and their chakra inside him, ON TOP of him now having the full kyuubi and years of studying and training. Saying he's weaker as an adult at this point is plain retarded and shows your lack of knowledge of the series.

#53 Edited by HypeBeastCSB15 (1281 posts) - - Show Bio

@gilateen said:

@hypebeastcsb15: are you Mad?

No not really. Just calling you out is all. Ad hominem btw.

3 eyed madara easily beats momoshiki, that is the dumbest thing you have said all day.

Ad hominem, not a valid argument

If boruto can tag momoshiki then there is no doubt madara can.

Using a special dojutsu that's stated to have great otsutsuki power. Oh and momoshiki faced boruto head on and lost because of Naruto's rasengan. he wasn't tagged in a traditional manner. Half-truth fallacy

Madara has all that hax too.

He doesn't have shadow paralysis or the hair jutsu i forgot the name of. Even still he gets blitzed and overpowered.

He was just playing around with guy, without using limbo, and he still healed from having half of his body blown off by guy, plus that time wasn’t immortal, after that he absorbed the divine tree and became immortal

So what? 8 gates Guy doesn't have the attack potency of fused Momoshiki. Moot point. Also he died after absorbing the tree, what are you on about.

He has to stab momoshiki’s right rinnegan so he won’t absorb and then finish him off with anything

That's if he is fast enough and can strategies around that. A faster Sasuke needed to use teleportation to stab his rinnegan, something Madara wouldn't be able to do considering he doesn't have amenotejikara to do so.

#54 Posted by HypeBeastCSB15 (1281 posts) - - Show Bio

madara fodderizes. Momoshki got beat by a big rasengan.

No Caption Provided

#55 Posted by Matthew660 (1645 posts) - - Show Bio

@hypebeastcsb15: could you elaborate instead of posting a shitty gif? I only watched the fight scene. I don't like boruto so sorry if I’m not fully informed.

#56 Posted by Undre (3203 posts) - - Show Bio

@hypebeastcsb15: Never is it stated naruto or sasuke got stronger. You have no feats. They havent even top the feats done in the war arc. You cant even name one. Lol its said to even debate this. And i never said he lost six paths i said he doesn't have the same ammount 6 paths power or tail beast power. In the war arc he. Looks more like the sage,madara and his jacket is more like the 6 paths coat. Not only that he had way better feats. Naruto never trained after the last they even said he was rusty. I mean how does 2 god tries have trouble with shin? Like wtf he should have been blitzed. And naruto and sasuke have a limit to how powerful they can get. Your speed and chakra levels stay the same no matter how much you train. Only thing you can improve is skill thats. Thats like saying someone can become 6 paths level or have as much chakra as a jubi. Completely ridiculous. You basically said sasuke has more chakra than madara and kaguya. Thats crazy. Let me guess you think mommoshkie can beat the sage even tho hes the one who gave naruto and sasuke their amps.

#57 Posted by RuthlessKiller (978 posts) - - Show Bio

@hypebeastcsb15: could you elaborate instead of posting a shitty gif? I only watched the fight scene. I don't like boruto so sorry if I’m not fully informed.

Well first of all, if we used your logic we could say that madara was defeated by a fist through the chest(black zetsu).

Secondly, that big rasengan was enhanced by six paths chakra and overpowered momoshikis own six paths enhanced rasengan.

And last of all, by feats; momshiki>madara.

#58 Posted by Gilateen (3707 posts) - - Show Bio
#59 Posted by Gilateen (3707 posts) - - Show Bio

@hypebeastcsb15:

What are you on about?

He didn’t die after absorbing it, he gained immortality.

3 eyed madara easily beats base momoshiki.

Madara has immortality, momoshiki doesn’t.

3 eyed madara would be at Kaguya’s level, and should be able to use her dimension abilities thanks to his RinneSharingan.

He would just limbo himself out of shadow paralysis jutsu.

Momoshiki isn’t blitzing Jack.

Madara easily react to naruto, when naruto tried to blitz him.

Face it, momoshiki loses no matter how much you want him to win

#60 Posted by Matthew660 (1645 posts) - - Show Bio

@ruthlesskiller: yeah but madara is too fast for momoshiki to get to him. And based off of scaling as well. He pretty easily went toe to to with enhanced naruto and sasuke. And he does have the juubi.

#61 Posted by HypeBeastCSB15 (1281 posts) - - Show Bio

@undre: 1. You keep saying that they dont have feats that top the war arc, but Naruto in the last no sold an attack that split the moon. That already trumps the war arc, and that's only in kcm2 sage mode.

2. Naruto had to train and study before he could become hokage, so it is stated that he gets stronger. Sasuke on the other hand, left the village to repent for his sins. On the way he trained and learned to fight with one arm and to master his rinnegan. It's in the light novels that you didn't read

3. It's stated in the Shikamaru novel, you didn't read, that Naruto is like a pseudo gen tails because he still has the tailed beast inside him. Six paths sage mode is a stat increaser, not a given amount of chakra. So he can't lose it. So he didn't lose shit at the end of shippuden.

4. Shin isn't and anti-feat, because he could still his own against a cocky, not trying Naruto and sasuke but also adult Sakura. Plus most of that arc is PIS

5. The way you tell which form Naruto is in is by the eyes. So while the artist for the manga has changed, his eyes remain in the style of his eyes in six paths sage mode.

6. The limit thing isn't entirely true, as chakra pools increase with AGE as we see throughout the whole series, which at this point, I seriously doubt you've thoroughly read. Even so you can still gain skill in chakra usage. So you can get more powerful.

All in all your post is nothing but a mess of spelling and grammar error, with a severe lack of knowledge. It's shit basically

#62 Posted by RuthlessKiller (978 posts) - - Show Bio
#63 Posted by RuthlessKiller (978 posts) - - Show Bio

@ruthlesskiller: yeah but madara is too fast for momoshiki to get to him.

Based on what feats?

And based off of scaling as well. He pretty easily went toe to to with enhanced naruto and sasuke. And he does have the juubi.

And momoshiki went against enhanced naruto and sasuke as well, And they were adults, so they are far greater than their teen counterparts.

#64 Posted by Kayc (582 posts) - - Show Bio

Madara wins

#65 Edited by Undre (3203 posts) - - Show Bio

@hypebeastcsb15: lol did you not see mommo get knock on his ass by borutos raseangan and this was before the 6 paths amp. Shit was pathetic. Madara and kaguya were tanking 6 paths giant rasansukins. Naruto and sauske from war arc had wayy more chakra. They fought for days and made a moon A full moon and not that shiity ass holllow moon. Right after spamming wayy higher tier justu like indra and ahsura mode. That small ass chibaku tensise hid did on mommoshkie was sad compared to what he did in the war arc dued made 9 massive chibaku tensis like nothing. Madara made hundreds each one dwarfs a sussanoo. And as you get older only your base chakra increases NOT 6 paths or kurama thats dumb. They have a set ammout of chakra and is never stated to increase. Narutos base chakra increasing makes litterly no difference compare to his other powerups. And the fact that your saying mommo can beat kaguya and madara doesn't make any sense because the sage said that they were stronger than him. And naruto and sasuke have half his power. So your crazy.

Would like to see naruto to that. The day he does the day you can say hes stronger.

I bet mommoshkie cant tank any of that lol.

#66 Posted by Undre (3203 posts) - - Show Bio

@matthew660 said:

@ruthlesskiller: yeah but madara is too fast for momoshiki to get to him.

Based on what feats?

And based off of scaling as well. He pretty easily went toe to to with enhanced naruto and sasuke. And he does have the juubi.

And momoshiki went against enhanced naruto and sasuke as well, And they were adults, so they are far greater than their teen counterparts.

Dued their not enhanced stop. Show me feats that top the war arc then you can say dumb shit like that.

#68 Posted by Matthew660 (1645 posts) - - Show Bio

@ruthlesskiller: yeah but madara fought naruto, sasuke and Sakura along with like the entire shinobi alliance. He also fought sasuke while he had two arms. And he dodged tobirama’s flying raijin slash with only sage mode. And he ha this eyes closed. Madara also has the juubi to produce bijuu balls that make the rasengan that killed momoshki look like nothing.

#69 Edited by Gilateen (3707 posts) - - Show Bio

@ruthlesskiller: the teen versions are better than the adult versions.

Momoshiki is gonna Lose and we all know that

Avatar image for supermanforever
#70 Edited by Supermanforever (8080 posts) - - Show Bio

@hypebeastcsb15: Stop wanking. Madara utterly massacres. Literaly miles better than Momoshiki in every aspect.

#71 Posted by Undre (3203 posts) - - Show Bio

@gilateen: if look at 6 paths naruto back in the war arc he looks more like the sage,madara and obito. He even had much better feats than hokage naruto.

#72 Posted by Gilateen (3707 posts) - - Show Bio

@undre: Exactly, least we agree on that

#73 Posted by Grinningf0x (1473 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto’s best durability feat came after the War

Naruto has been stated to still have chakra from the tailed beast

Naruto now has a full Kurama which literally DOUBLED his chakra

Naruto has been shown being more refined in his technique ( throwing Rasenshuriken in base,shooting Rasengan beams, showcased better Taijutsu etc)

And yet somehow is weaker than his War arc version .....

#74 Posted by HypeBeastCSB15 (1281 posts) - - Show Bio

@grinningf0x: Yeah it's pretty retarded at this point. I just don't understand how someone can be so ignorant, but act like they're right. There is no denying that the adult duo are stronger than their teen counterparts. I'd go as far as to say that either would solo this madara.

#75 Posted by Grinningf0x (1473 posts) - - Show Bio
#76 Posted by HypeBeastCSB15 (1281 posts) - - Show Bio

@undre said:

@hypebeastcsb15: lol did you not see mommo get knock on his ass by borutos raseangan and this was before the 6 paths amp. It was a giant six paths rasengan from adult Naruto. What are you not getting about this. Shit was pathetic. Not as pathetic as you're argument. Madara and kaguya were tanking 6 paths giant rasansukins. From a severely weakened Teen six paths Naruto and Sasuke, just learning their abilities. Naruto and sauske from war arc had wayy more chakra. I've already decimated you on why that isn't true, do i have to do it again? Because you're honestly getting into argumentum ad nauseum territory. They fought for days and made a moon A full moon and not that shiity ass holllow moon. A moon that was not only halfway hollow, but still casually splitwith a beam that Naruto no-sold to the face. Right after spamming wayy higher tier justu like indra and ahsura mode. Which substantiates my first point of Madara not being able to beat severely weakened teen Naruto and Sasuke, while Momoshiki fought a slightly weakened adult Naruto and Sasuke. You're proving my point. That small ass chibaku tensise hid did on mommoshkie was sad compared to what he did in the war arc dued made 9 massive chibaku tensis like nothing. Doesn't matter when Momoshiki broke out of it like nothing. He was annoyed by it at best. Madara made hundreds each one dwarfs a sussanoo. You're point? Momoshiki would just blow through them like nothing. And as you get older only your base chakra increases NOT 6 paths or kurama thats dumb. First off all, Strawman fallacy. Nowhere did i state that your six paths chakra or kurama's chakra increases with old age. Second off, Six paths sage mode is a SAGE MODE. It amplifies the potency off your chakra, consequently increasing your physical stats and jutsu AP. It's not a pool of chakra that he taps into like kurama's chakra. You're the dumb one here. They have a set ammout of chakra and is never stated to increase. Already clapped you on this point, do i have to do it again? Narutos base chakra increasing makes litterly no difference compare to his other powerups. Well it literally makes his base stronger, which consequently makes his power ups stronger. Do you not understand how this works. And the fact that your saying mommo can beat kaguya and madara doesn't make any sense because the sage said that they were stronger than him. Hagoromo stated that Madara was acquiring power similar to his and That kaguya was stronger than his base form. Hagoromo at max power is the strongest character in the series. And naruto and sasuke have half his power. Half of whats left of his chakra in his ethereal state. Please go re-read Naruto, you don't know what you're taking about So your crazy. And you're misled

Would like to see naruto to that. The day he does the day you can say hes stronger.

He already has. You're just being retarded and denying the evidence and facts.

I bet mommoshkie cant tank any of that lol.

He's already taken stronger so......

Your comments never get better

#77 Edited by HypeBeastCSB15 (1281 posts) - - Show Bio

@gilateen said:

@hypebeastcsb15:

What are you on about?

The truth

He didn’t die after absorbing it, he gained immortality.

No he literally fucking died. He's no longer alive anymore

3 eyed madara easily beats base momoshiki.

You've provided no evidence of that. You're just fanboying at this point

Madara has immortality, momoshiki doesn’t.

Madara isn't immortal. He fucking died.

3 eyed madara would be at Kaguya’s level, and should be able to use her dimension abilities thanks to his RinneSharingan.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

He would just limbo himself out of shadow paralysis jutsu.

And get caught in it again

Momoshiki isn’t blitzing Jack.

He's able to keep up with adult naruto and sasuke blitzing him at the same time. That's faster than madara by a long shot.

Madara easily react to naruto, when naruto tried to blitz him.

Again Momoshiki did the same to adult naruto and sasuke.

Face it, momoshiki loses no matter how much you want him to win

You're such a fanboy it hurts. You haven't even provided any proof that madara could even beat base momoshiki. You wan't madara to win so bad that you're using fallacies and headcanon to try and make it work, but you can't. Stop embarrassing yourself and concede

#78 Posted by HypeBeastCSB15 (1281 posts) - - Show Bio

@hypebeastcsb15: Stop wanking. Madara utterly massacres. Literaly miles better than Momoshiki in every aspect.

I've already got two idiots on my hands, i don't need to respond to another one. If you really wan't to get bodied join this discord and we'll do it in VC. ask for bold https://discord.gg/3dw9TH9

#79 Posted by HypeBeastCSB15 (1281 posts) - - Show Bio
#80 Edited by Gilateen (3707 posts) - - Show Bio

@hypebeastcsb15:

Base momoshiki was running from the kage.

Madara did gain immortality after absorbing that divine tree Whether you agree or disagree

Madara easily beats base momoshiki, he’ll just use taijutsu.

Like Jesus Christ, only a Complete idiot would say base momoshiki Beats 3 eyed madara.

If boruto can tag him, madara can.

The teen Versions are better than adult versions.

Your such a fanboy, it’s so annoying.

You haven’t provid proof that base momoshiki could even beat 3 eyed madara. You want Momoshiki to win so badly your just using Headcanon to try and make it work, but you can’t. Stop Embarrassing yourself and concede.

#81 Posted by Grinningf0x (1473 posts) - - Show Bio

There’s a lot of Madara wank going on here

#82 Posted by Gilateen (3707 posts) - - Show Bio

@grinningf0x: No there isn’t, we all know he can beat momoshiki, like it or not

#83 Posted by Grinningf0x (1473 posts) - - Show Bio

@gilateen: uh huh sure says the guy who said 3 eyed Madara is as strong as Kaguya

#84 Edited by Gilateen (3707 posts) - - Show Bio
#85 Posted by LeoTheGreatest (4571 posts) - - Show Bio

Madara handily.

#86 Posted by Grinningf0x (1473 posts) - - Show Bio
#87 Posted by Gilateen (3707 posts) - - Show Bio

@grinningf0x: WHy does it matter to you anyway.

There was a Kaguya vs Madara and Aizen thread and I said Kaguya wins.

Your probably just mad like your little friend up there that madara beats momoshiki

#88 Posted by Grinningf0x (1473 posts) - - Show Bio

@gilateen: it matters to me because you’re making false statements and then lying about making them.

I don’t care what you’ve claim to have said in whatever thread you’re talking about. I care that you said something false and then lied about it.

I think Momoshiki wins but unlike you I’m not saying blatant falsehoods in a sad attempt at debate.

#89 Posted by Gilateen (3707 posts) - - Show Bio

@grinningf0x: I never said that, your the one lying.

Madara is a better villain than kaguya.

#90 Posted by HypeBeastCSB15 (1281 posts) - - Show Bio

@gilateen said:

@hypebeastcsb15:

Base momoshiki was running from the kage.

No he wasn't. You're making shit up now

Madara easily beats base momoshiki, he’ll just use taijutsu.

How when he's inferior to momoshiki in every way

Like Jesus Christ, only a Complete idiot would say base momoshiki Beats 3 eyed madara.

Then why don't you think that? Oh wait. That's because this is a fact that i can and have proven. Ad hominem btw

If boruto can tag him, madara can.

Boruto didn't tag him by conventional means, again, half-truth fallacy

The teen Versions are better than adult versions.

No they aren't. I've already given proof as to why, but all you do is deny it and restate your premise without providing any reasoning or evidence yourself. What you're doing is called a argumentum ad nauseum fallacy.

Your such a fanboy, it’s so annoying.

Excuse me? Pot calling the kettle black much?

You haven’t provid proof that base momoshiki could even beat 3 eyed madara. You want Momoshiki to win so badly your just using Headcanon to try and make it work, but you can’t. Stop Embarrassing yourself and concede.

I mean restating what I've said but changing a few words is proof enough of your concession. Instead of actually addressing the arguments, you're mocking me and acting like a childish dickhead, because you know you're wrong and a fanboy. All you're doing is embarrassing yourself further.

#91 Posted by HypeBeastCSB15 (1281 posts) - - Show Bio
#92 Edited by Gilateen (3707 posts) - - Show Bio

@hypebeastcsb15: I am a kid

so what’s your point?

Your just calling me a rat cause you know I am right.

Like I said if boruto can tag him, madara can

#93 Posted by HypeBeastCSB15 (1281 posts) - - Show Bio

@gilateen said:

@hypebeastcsb15: I am a kid

So am I. Point?

so what’s your point?

If you make a claim and then try and change it up when you get proven wrong, you're being a rat

Your just calling me a rat cause you know I am right.

Not even

Like I said if boruto can tag him, madara can

I've already debunked this a million times

#94 Edited by Gilateen (3707 posts) - - Show Bio

@hypebeastcsb15:

1. Point is that you whine alot while arguing with a kid. Your probably older than me Mr

2. Insulting me won’t change anything

3. Ok Sir?

4. Don’t care, I know u want momoshiki to win, but nope, he is gonna lose, and you think base momoshiki can beat Juubidara? 😂😂😂That is the dumbest thing I have heard, everyone knows juubidara rekts Base momoshiki.

Everyone knows 3 eyed madara rekts momoshiki

#95 Posted by Grinningf0x (1473 posts) - - Show Bio
#96 Posted by Megafanflash (776 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmm, its almost like characters get stronger as the story progresses. Strange.. Yes, this is spite. The level adult Naruto and Sasuke is at can't be compared to the war arc. Momoshiki is definitely stronger than Madara, but not as skilled, versatile and intelligent. However, Momo is on another level and is just going to run over him with ease. Absorbing attacks and using rinnegan to counter rinnegan.

#97 Posted by RuthlessKiller (978 posts) - - Show Bio

@ruthlesskiller: yeah but madara fought naruto, sasuke and Sakura along with like the entire shinobi alliance.

Madara only fought naruto and sasuke post powerup. The shinobi alliance was nowhere near them, and sakura was a non factor.

He also fought sasuke while he had two arms.

Sasuke has shown that his ahandicap doesn't really hinder him at all.

And he dodged tobirama’s flying raijin slash with only sage mode.

Momoshiki point blank reacted to an ameno sasuke used. And Sasuke>>>>>Tobirama in speed.

And he ha this eyes closed.

Actually he had no eyes. But sage mode users don't need to see their opponents as the sensing abilities they have trumps the normal five senses.

Madara also has the juubi to produce bijuu balls that make the rasengan that killed momoshki look like nothing.

And Momoshiki KO'ed a naruto that no sold a moon buster. Any ninjutsu that madara uses will be absorbed by momoshiki.

#98 Posted by RuthlessKiller (978 posts) - - Show Bio

@gilateen said:

@ruthlesskiller: the teen versions are better than the adult versions.

Lies.

Momoshiki is gonna Lose win and we all know that

Fixed

#99 Posted by RuthlessKiller (978 posts) - - Show Bio
#100 Posted by RuthlessKiller (978 posts) - - Show Bio

@undre: I'll advise you to get a freaking life before you kill yourself out of suicidal depression. I don't know what kind of mental disarray you have to be in to come into what is supposed to be a civil discussion just to cause trouble.