Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By the_alchemist01

So it goes :

Momoshiki vs Yamamoto = Momo wins.

Kinshiki vs Kenpachi = idk tbh.

Kinshiki has his feat in the movie of cutting the God tree with a shockwave of his blade whilst injured, while Kenny has a Country level feat in Shikai and is somewhere from Large Country to Multi Country in Bankai, both feats are almost on par with each other but Kenny still seems physically stronger IMO.

Kinshiki probably wins, he kept up fine with sauce to the point sauce needed to use his teleportation, so he is most definitely the faster one here, meaning it'll be hard for kenny to land a hit.

Naruto side mid diff.

I haven't read the Novels but from what I could gather Novel Momoshiki>>>>>>Manga Momoshiki., i might be wrong tho.

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 wins.

Momoshiki has no way to tank Yama's bankai. And yamamoto in his banks is said to have temperature that surpass the sun. His bankai has the ability to destroy the entire soul society which is the planet. So I don't see momoshiki doing anything to him.

I can't say about kinshiki or kenpachi though

ChampionJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 mid-diff

Avatar image for indomitableregal
IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

...Tomorrow.

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

citgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So it goes :

Momoshiki vs Yamamoto = Momo wins.

Kinshiki vs Kenpachi = idk tbh.

Kinshiki has his feat in the movie of cutting the God tree with a shockwave of his blade whilst injured, while Kenny has a Country level feat in Shikai and is somewhere from Large Country to Multi Country in Bankai, both feats are almost on par with each other but Kenny still seems physically stronger IMO.

Kinshiki probably wins, he kept up fine with sauce to the point sauce needed to use his teleportation, so he is most definitely the faster one here, meaning it'll be hard for kenny to land a hit.

Naruto side mid diff.

I haven't read the Novels but from what I could gather Novel Momoshiki>>>>>>Manga Momoshiki., i might be wrong tho.

citgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingxix said:

Team 2 wins.

Momoshiki has no way to tank Yama's bankai. And yamamoto in his banks is said to have temperature that surpass the sun. His bankai has the ability to destroy the entire soul society which is the planet. So I don't see momoshiki doing anything to him.

well Momo destroyed a star in base form>>>Yama, planet

and Momo can absorb all of Yama's flames, and send it back even stronger and kinshiki is stated to casually split planets

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citgo: Citation needed for star destruction. If he was really a star buster then he would have no problem against the likes of naruto and sasuke

Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Wanderez

The team that didnt get manhandled by the fodder Kage.

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rdcdesmond: I don't think momoshiki would even know kaguya's level of power. He might have meant the kaguya before she ate the chakra fruit.

Do remember that they were trying to find kaguya and haven't got a hold of her in hundred of years.

GhostWarren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GhostWarren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By GhostWarren
citgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingxix said:

@citgo: Citation needed for star destruction. If he was really a star buster then he would have no problem against the likes of naruto and sasuke

im just quoting what the author said

citgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By citgo
@ghostwarren said:

@citgo: lol no to that want.

@ghostwarren said:

@citgo: lol no to that wank

u want wank?

sorry but I dont swing that way

but in all seriousness im just quoting the author

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citgo: cab you show the scan or link where he says that cause author's statement<<< actual feats.

And by feats momoshiki is only planet level.

citgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingxix said:

@citgo: cab you show the scan or link where he says that cause author's statement<<< actual feats.

And by feats momoshiki is only planet level.

gimme sum time I need to look for it, It was in the novel iirc, which are canon yes?

as for kinshiki it was stated in the datebooks of boruto

Occhidifalco11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LOL yama solos. Kenny could solo too

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citgo: You do know that in many manga's planets are referred to as stars and in kishimoto's axed manga samurai 8 planets were also referred to stars

Gokukid2005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Momoshiki and Kinshiki take this kinda low diff

Not tryna downplay the Bleach team but Momoshiki and Kinshiki are clearly faster and with chakra and reiatsu equalized Yamamoto is completely negged here as his bankai and Kido will have no effect and will inevitably be turned to fruit. And that just leaves Kenpachi that destroys his body with every movement.

And with game feats allowed here comes the universal Momoshiki and casual planetary Kinshiki.

citgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By citgo

@gokukid2005 said:

Momoshiki and Kinshiki take this kinda low diff

Not tryna downplay the Bleach team but Momoshiki and Kinshiki are clearly faster and with chakra and reiatsu equalized Yamamoto is completely negged here as his bankai and Kido will have no effect and will inevitably be turned to fruit. And that just leaves Kenpachi that destroys his body with every movement.

And with game feats allowed here comes the universal Momoshiki and casual planetary Kinshiki.

even if reiatsu didn't equal chakra Momo & kin would win, let me explain, reiatsu is spiritual energy right, chakra is the same thing. chakra=physical+spiritual. so with that in mind without the set conditions of reiatsu=chakra, the ootsutsuki duo would win regardless as Momo would still absorb all the of Yama's flames and send them back even hotter which would kill Yama, as his own body couldn't resist his own flames heat while in Bankai

edit: oh and universal Momo isn't from the game, its from the novels, which are canon

citgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By citgo

@kingxix said:

@citgo: You do know that in many manga's planets are referred to as stars and in kishimoto's axed manga samurai 8 planets were also referred to stars

I know I know but they used a specific word for star, which doesn't mean planet

edit: regardless Momo's parallel dimensioned contained nebulas's, planets and stars all which he created like kaguya, from novels and manga and anime which are all three canon in the case of boruto series

Gokukid2005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citgo said:

even if reiatsu didn't equal chakra Momo & kin would win, let me explain, reiatsu is spiritual energy right, chakra is the same thing. chakra=physical+spiritual. so with that in mind without the set conditions of reiatsu=chakra, the ootsutsuki duo would win regardless as Momo would still absorb all the of Yama's flames and send them back even hotter which would kill Yama, as his own body couldn't resist his own flames heat while in Bankai

... Thats kinda true actually

edit: oh and universal Momo isn't from the game, its from the novels, which are canon

I don't want to go into the star feat because of the amount of ppl that try to debunk it and the stress of trying to back it up but it makes him Solar system level not universal iirc

citgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citgo said:

... Thats kinda true actually

I don't want to go into the star feat because of the amount of ppl that try to debunk it and the stress of trying to back it up but it makes him Solar system level not universal iirc

the author claimed universal Momo, but there's a guy called Oreo6 who scaled and made valid points for naruto and the ootsusuki about universal Momo and stuff

Gokukid2005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citgo: scans and link for oreo6

ThousandSteps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With energies equalised, you could make a case for Momo absorbing Yama’s heat. Other than that, the Shinigami duo are the better fighters and would win.

citgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gokukid2005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citgo: doesn't work for me either

citgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By citgo

@gokukid2005: well damn, I asked a friend to double check the link, if it works ill send it to u later on today or tomorrow

NotCensored

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By NotCensored
@kingxix said:

He caused a star to go supernova its to do with the context of the scene supernova take millions of years to happen naturally and there was still a civilisation around that star as recently as the events of Naruto Gaiden as you can see in the time-line (the 3rd novel is where this is from) before Momoshiki destroyed them meaning the supernova happened unnaturally quickly and with Momoshiki being in that same Solar System around the same time means there's a correlation there it would be impossible for Momoshiki to kill the population of that planet and harvest the planet if that star was already going supernova naturally it would have killed them before he could

If the star was going supernova naturally the conditions wouldn't be right for life either it would have killed the population thousands if not millions of years ago especially with asteroids constantly floating about near said planet as we see in the anime version of that scene

No Caption Provided

It's stated the star is dying and that its emitting synchrotron radiation which supernovae do and yes stars are still referred to as stars post supernova

TheEmperor95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either of the bleach team solo...momoshiki and kinshiki aren't impressive and the novels aren't canon to either the anime or manga. They're hardly even canon to the movie they were made for.

NotCensored

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either of the bleach team solo...momoshiki and kinshiki aren't impressive and the novels aren't canon to either the anime or manga.

They're in the canon time-line so they are and it's the anime novels that are being talked about here

They're hardly even canon to the movie they were made for.

Literally written by Kodachi the writer for that movie and Boruto as a whole and the movie novel is still in continuity regardless

InvadedTBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bleach Team easily wins, Yama casually vapes em both in Bankai.

People acting like Mommoshiki can just absorb from everywhere when he can only absorb shit through his hands smh.

Steele7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With energies equalised, you could make a case for Momo absorbing Yama’s heat. Other than that, the Shinigami duo are the better fighters and would win.

This. Bleach team wins mid-high diff.

TheEmperor95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@notcensored: that "canon timeline" has momoshiki appearing twice. That alone discredits and shows it's not valid as he's never showed up twice

Again the novels wouldn't even be canon to scaling because in every single outlet whether it be movie, manga or anime momoshiki and kinshiki were either heavily pressured or just lost to the kage

Avatar image for deactivated-5ee7bc79c5c93
deactivated-5ee7bc79c5c93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingxix said:

Team 2 wins.

RDCDesmond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingxix: He might have guessed the power boost she would’ve obtained from the chakra fruit from earth. But may have been suprised when he found out the earth fruit is actually quite impressive than the average fruit.

InfinteGod12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Momoshiki is universal? Wow, no wonder why Urashiki calls him his superior.

And yeah, the novel is canon, no debates about it.

NotCensored

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By NotCensored

@theemperor95 said:

@notcensored: that "canon timeline" has momoshiki appearing twice. That alone discredits and shows it's not valid as he's never showed up twice

No it doesn't there's more to the Boruto Manga that happens after the Momoshiki fight that particular time-line is basically saying Momoshiki Arc < then the rest of the Boruto Manga when you want to read more

Again the novels wouldn't even be canon to scaling because in every single outlet whether it be movie, manga or anime momoshiki and kinshiki were either heavily pressured or just lost to the kage

Which is just a feat for the Kage shocker

NotCensored

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By NotCensored
@infintegod12 said:

Momoshiki is universal? Wow, no wonder why Urashiki calls him his superior.

It's a meta you can argue but it depends on interpretation

Raziel2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kinshiki is a fodder

Momoshiki can be easily killed by KEnpachi via physicals or Yamamoto.

citgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ManimalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By ManimalMan

some game feats.

https://youtu.be/fQN4jPbLy9k

also momo can probably solo.

citgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

citgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingxix said:

He caused a star to go supernova its to do with the context of the scene supernova take millions of years to happen naturally and there was still a civilisation around that star as recently as the events of Naruto Gaiden as you can see in the time-line (the 3rd novel is where this is from) before Momoshiki destroyed them meaning the supernova happened unnaturally quickly and with Momoshiki being in that same Solar System around the same time means there's a correlation there it would be impossible for Momoshiki to kill the population of that planet and harvest the planet if that star was already going supernova naturally it would have killed them before he could

If the star was going supernova naturally the conditions wouldn't be right for life either it would have killed the population thousands if not millions of years ago especially with asteroids constantly floating about near said planet as we see in the anime version of that scene

No Caption Provided

It's stated the star is dying and that its emitting synchrotron radiation which supernovae do and yes stars are still referred to as stars post supernova

@gokukid2005 the novel scans for Momo

citgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gokukid2005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i've seen these before

momo and kinshiki still take this rather effortlessly

Zuriel-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Zuriel-el  Online

This has two scenarios.

Scenario one.

Yamamoto vs kinshiki (kinshiki swings his sword at yama, yama is bisected like the god tree was).

Momoshiki vs kenpachi (kenpachi cuts him open)

The kenpachi and kinshiki go at it in which kinshiki wins (he beat sasuke who is above kenpachi).

If kenny doesn't take down momoshiki on time, kinshiki joins momoshiki and they whoop him.

If kenny wins first, kinshiki will run back and become a fruit, in which case momoshiki stomps team bleach.

Scenario two.

Momoshiki vs Yamamoto (yamas flames are absorbed and used to destroy him again juha style).

Kinshiki beats kenpachi.