Indra’s arrow gg

Avatar image for deactivated-61919ebe21493
deactivated-61919ebe21493

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Momoshiki absorbs Indra arrow and the super TBRS then one shots.

citgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

gg

RDCDesmond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto wrecks

CyberBlades22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If they fire their jutsus they're screwed, but if they use their Avatars to beat up Momoshiki then they win comfortably and could probably even solo.

citgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If they fire their jutsus they're screwed, but if they use their Avatars to beat up Momoshiki then they win comfortably and could probably even solo.

momo was stated to be able to clap Naruto & Sasuke one on one

CyberBlades22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citgo: That was Adult versions who I put above their teen six paths selves but below their VOTE Bijuu susanoo and Ashura avatar forms, and Adult Naruto was beat up, fatigued and had 50% of his and Kurama's chakra absorbed by Momo while Sasuke got a equally as worse nerf from taking himself, the 4 kage, Bourto, and the 2 scientists through his portal when Sasuke has been shown to use up a lot of chakra dimension hopping by himself. So I think the VOTE forms of the duo can solo if they use their avatars to physically attack Momo like they did against him in his dimension, but if they fire ninjutsu they are screwed.

Redshift_Bacon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fused Momo claps the teenage duo. Sasuke’s buff cant make up for his Inexperience with Rinnegan and Naruto’s TSBs cant make up for the power he gained between EOS and Prime.

legend531

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By legend531

The Reason why Adult's clapped Momo is because they had far superior Taijutsu than their teen versions.

Don't get me wrong. Indra Avatar Sasuke can solo Fused Momo but if they Fire their Strongest attacks then their doomed

citgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citgo: That was Adult versions who I put above their teen six paths selves but below their VOTE Bijuu susanoo and Ashura avatar forms, and Adult Naruto was beat up, fatigued and had 50% of his and Kurama's chakra absorbed by Momo while Sasuke got a equally as worse nerf from taking himself, the 4 kage, Bourto, and the 2 scientists through his portal when Sasuke has been shown to use up a lot of chakra dimension hopping by himself. So I think the VOTE forms of the duo can solo if they use their avatars to physically attack Momo like they did against him in his dimension, but if they fire ninjutsu they are screwed.

being at 50% aint that much of a deal as Sasuke was using EMS and Rinnegan wit full tomoe and ameno, further even Momoshiki was kinda nerfed as he also jumped through multiple dimensions before his fight wit the duo we know this drains even Kaguya. Even if this duo use their avatars in h2h it wouldn't matter as a young adult Naruto's Kurama wit 8tails removed (vs golem) from his body leaving Naruto wit 1tails worth of chakra overpowered a moon splitter attack wit one hand no avatar needed which shows a lot as wit physicals kurama should be above multi mountain as it was stated by Hiruzen in the original series, and Momo was contending wit adult version in h2h. You can argue that nature energy amped the avatar to another level but it still wouldn't make a difference as it matched Sasuke Bijuu amped susanoo equally and Momo traded blows wit a guy who wit less than half his chakra in a weaker form (kcm2) tanked/overpowered a moon cutter. If u get what I'm saying

they use jutsu they super dead, they don't use jutsu they still dead

CyberBlades22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citgo:

I think Sasuke was at even less than 50% since Naruto himself already lost 50% percent of chakra and Sasuke should have less chakra than Naruto and I think Momo in the anime also mentioned that Naruto had stronger chakra. Momo technically got his chakra replenished since he had absorbed 8 tails chakra, half of Naruto and Kurama's chakra, and then absorbed Kinshiki (also the scientists guys jutsus) which should make up for any chakra he may have lost (also Kinshiki could have been the one who helped Momo dimension hop instead of Momo doing it himself since Momo usually made Kinshiki do the work). I'm pretty sure Naruto had used half of Yin or Yang Kurama to fight the golem against Toneri, in one instance of the fight Kurama had 9 tails, and I think teen six paths Naruto should be capable of the same feat since he can fight against Juubi jinchurikis and even Kaguya. I still think the nature Avatar and Bijuu susanoo should be physically superior to 50% SPSM Adult Naruto and post dimension hop Sasuke who were both able to land hits on Momo in taijutsu.

I agree if that if they use jutsus they're dead, but if they fight with their avatars they should win, and Naruto also has TSB here which nullify all jutsu (would negate Momo's absorption) and can cut through anything not made up of six paths chakra or nature energy.

citgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By citgo

@cyberblades22 said:

@citgo:

I think Sasuke was at even less than 50% since Naruto himself already lost 50% percent of chakra and Sasuke should have less chakra than Naruto and I think Momo in the anime also mentioned that Naruto had stronger chakra.

sasuke using Ems, full tomoe rinnegan and ameno disagrees, momo states the vastness of Naruto's chakra iirc not strength

Momo technically got his chakra replenished since he had absorbed 8 tails chakra, half of Naruto and Kurama's chakra,

and then absorbed Kinshiki (also the scientists guys jutsus) which should make up for any chakra he may have lost

half of kurama and 8tails doesnt even fill anything if kaguya was running low on chakra whilst having half of kurama and full 8tails and Momo scaling above her and scientist jutsu isn't even worth mentioning and kinshiki was equal to sasuke at best

(also Kinshiki could have been the one who helped Momo dimension hop instead of Momo doing it himself since Momo usually made Kinshiki do the work).

nope as we see momo kin and Urashiki in Kaguya's lava dimension and ice dimension doing the work together

I'm pretty sure Naruto had used half of Yin or Yang Kurama to fight the golem against Toneri, in one instance of the fight Kurama had 9 tails

actually more than half to fight the golem as he had 8-9 tails leaving naruto wit not much kcm2 chakra as if kurama had all the chakra removed naruto would probs be dead? but still able to tank and overpower the moon slicer, pretty impressive tho and Momoshiki swiped hands wit a guy who had half of that chakra

and I think teen six paths Naruto should be capable of the same feat since he can fight against Juubi jinchurikis and even Kaguya.

juubi jin>>>momo Kaguya>>>momo

I still think the nature Avatar and Bijuu susanoo should be physically superior to 50% SPSM Adult Naruto and post dimension hop Sasuke who were both able to land hits on Momo in taijutsu.

as ive stated naruto wit less than half his chakra overpowered a moon slicer in a weaker form, now in a stronger form and wit more chakra he swiped hands wit a guy casually catching them

I agree if that if they use jutsus they're dead, but if they fight with their avatars they should win, and Naruto also has TSB here which nullify all jutsu (would negate Momo's absorption)

those tsb stem from Otsusuki clan, everything related to chakra on earth came from them, its a no brainer the tsb won't have any effect on momo...the same way it doesn't on naruto

and can cut through anything not made up of six paths chakra or nature energy.

again the very things stemming from otsusuki

No Caption Provided

naruto and sasukes strongest attack was felt through multiple countries or continent I think, momo wit his tbb was going to rip apart the surrounding lands even going as far as surface wiping wit this statement:

Gokukid2005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citgo said:
No Caption Provided

naruto and sasukes strongest attack was felt through multiple countries or continent I think, momo wit his tbb was going to rip apart the surrounding lands even going as far as surface wiping wit this statement:

This statement is underrated, its even in the novel

No Caption Provided
citgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By citgo

@gokukid2005: underrated indeed, it only took one pill to pull off this feat

btw what do u think on Ashura and Indra avatars handling fused Momoshiki in physicals

Gokukid2005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Gokukid2005

@citgo: I personally think he can hang for a while, and with all the chakra overflowing from them, its honestly a buffet for him

CyberBlades22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By CyberBlades22

@citgo: Shouldn't that mean Sasuke would have less chakra at the point since Naruto has more chakra than Sasuke, and both were equally nerfed evident by them performing on equal terms against Momo and Naruto at this point had only 50% so Sasuke should have less if this was the case.

To be fair Kaguya used portals more times than Momo in battle and had switched entire dimensions with everyone in it which means she used far more chakra than Momo. Also while Naruto lost 50% of his and Kurama's chakra Momo in turn gained that chakra for himself and later ate Kinshiki which seemed to be a bigger increase than just adding both their powers even saying that didn't fully replenish his powers it still gave him a boost in chakra while weakening Naruto to 50%.

I just rewatched the clips and it appears the Urashiki mainly did the portal hopping with the group since it was his portal open (evident by it being in the shape of multiple squares) while Momo and Kinshiki have a round kamui warping like portal hopping technique.

Momo and Kinshiki's portals
Urashiki's portal
Urashiki's portal

I still think it's probably 50% since the 9 tails was split in two by Minato, Yin and Yang Kurama have been seen separate and both had 9 tails before.

No Caption Provided

But yeah it's still really impressive but I think his six paths teen self that fought Madara and Kaguya could replicate that since this was just BSM 50% Kurama chakra Naruto and not six paths senjutsu/ six paths sage mode Naruto.

Agreed, but I don't think all Juubi jins are stronger than Momo, Juubito should be below Momo imo (and the difference in strength between Momo and Juubi Jins would probably be smaller than you are implying).

Six paths Naruto should be able to replicate the feat of blocking Toneri's attack, that was just BSM Naruto with 50% of Kurama which would be a much weaker form then six paths sage mode. I don't think 50% six paths Adult Naruto would have more chakra (or nature energy at least), since Naruto's nature avatar gave him a boost equal to Sasuke with 9 bijuu chakra (50% Kurama tho) which should be more than Adult Naruto who lost 50% of his chakra against Momo. Even at full power Naruto would gain a additional half of the 9 tails chakra and Sasuke had this + 8 other bijuu and Nature avatar Naruto matched him.

I doubt that, TSB is a result of six paths senjutsu and this first manifisted in Kaguya who ate a different chakra fruit than Momo (Kinshiki even notes that Earth has a high space curvature and Momo notes even Bee has chakra that finally gave him a adequate feast). Six paths senjutsu is made up of senjutsu chakra (sage chakra) and that power is something Urashiki claims is a form of chakra they never saw before.

Urashiki out right states none of them (Momo, him, or Kinshiki and possibly other Otsutsuki's) possess this power (sage power he stole from Mitsuki), and if Urashiki, Kinshiki and Momo don't possess regular senjutsu chakra then they can't manifest TSB since that requires a person to already possess six paths senjutsu chakra. Urashiki also never used the absorbed senjutsu sage chakra in combat either.
Urashiki out right states none of them (Momo, him, or Kinshiki and possibly other Otsutsuki's) possess this power (sage power he stole from Mitsuki), and if Urashiki, Kinshiki and Momo don't possess regular senjutsu chakra then they can't manifest TSB since that requires a person to already possess six paths senjutsu chakra. Urashiki also never used the absorbed senjutsu sage chakra in combat either.

So none of the pure blood Otsutsuki besides Kaguya would possess TSB or have the means to touch TSB since only senjtusu works on them, if we said just because they ate chakra fruits and chakra fruits manifested TSB's through Kaguya eating it thus other chakra fruit users can touch them then that would mean Kaguya should have been immune to all of Naruto, Sasuke's, Kakashi's and Sakura's attacks since all of Earth's chakra came from her after she ate the chakra fruit and Naruto's bijuu chakra destabilizing her shouldn't have worked following that logic since that's just her (Ten tails=Kaguya+divine tree, Bijuu=chakra of ten tails split in 9 parts). Also none of Momo's jutsus are senjutsu since he never absorbed any and Urashiki states they don't have senjutsu so Naruto with TSB can null almost all of Momo's jutsus and his TSB should still work on Momo.

DC wise maybe Momo's attack is stronger but Naruto and Sasuke launched their attacks in the sky, and neither have any intention of destroying Earth while Momo did. The duos attacks should scale above Naruto destroying Madara's casual country level chibaku tensei by a lot and should scale above ten tails casual country level bijuu dama and possibly even scale to ten tails larger bijuu bomb. I still think the duos attack would be stronger tho at least AP wise when compared to Momo's bijuu bomb.

citgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citgo: I personally think he can hang for a while, and with all the chakra overflowing from them, its honestly a buffet for him

true

Avatar image for itachisolosnodiff
ItachiSolosNoDiff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@gokukid2005: Naruto and Sasuke should win here, especially if Sasuke has his biju amped perfect susanoo and Naruto has his 3 headed avatar it's over.

Kayc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They win with Intel, if they focus on physical attacks.

If they have no intel and go for Ninjutsu, even base Momo could win.

REQUIEMCROSS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto and Sasuke sealed Momo like what they did to Kaguya.

Gokukid2005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Asurakj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Asurakj

Momo murders them as they will throw jutsu at him. There is no way even Naruto can survive his strongest rasenshuriken multiplied by ten

cupofreality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That Naruto fodderizes Momo himself. His Sage Chakra can’t be absorbed only regular chakra. In that mode he wins with no difficulty.

Kayc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for supermanforever
Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They slaughtered him in less than 10 panels in taijutsu while weakened. They crush momoshiki with absolute ease

Revold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citgo said:
No Caption Provided

This statement is underrated, its even in the novel

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Clearly you two don't know that "till the seedbed" doesn't mean surface wiping for a very obvious reason: they don't go blowing up what you're about to harvest.

If you read the series for example Kaguya would even teleport the fight away because she wants to prevent the collateral damage on her nursery. Also the surroundings of the God Trees are usually reduced to barren wasteland so this also mean barren wastelands have no chakra to absorb.

So what Momoshiki really meant is to clean Earth up of his opposition and start planting God Trees.

Gokukid2005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@revold: Momoshiki was aiming for Naruto's chakra only. Nobody else was worth bothering himself for. The planet in his dimension was barren but he was still able to plant the Chakra he got from Gyuuki so it doesn't matter.

Kaguya cared for Earth and was on the run from the Otsutsuki clan (Momoshiki and Kinshiki) that's why she chose to leave Earth to fight elsewhere, why would she go through all that trouble just to kill everyone?

Revold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@revold: Momoshiki was aiming for Naruto's chakra only. Nobody else was worth bothering himself for. The planet in his dimension was barren but he was still able to plant the Chakra he got from Gyuuki so it doesn't matter.

Kaguya cared for Earth and was on the run from the Otsutsuki clan (Momoshiki and Kinshiki) that's why she chose to leave Earth to fight elsewhere, why would she go through all that trouble just to kill everyone?

None of your points change the fact that "till the seedbed" still doesn't translate to surface wiping or "blow stuff up". In fact, blowing stuff up is literally the opposite which is destroying the seedbed.

Anyways the chakra that Naruto has doesn't compare to what the Earth has. Even second form Juubi is only a small sphere compared to the Earth, so it make 0 sense for Momoshiki to wipe the Earth just to collect his Kyuubi chakra. But of course he prioritize Naruto first because that's a lot of concentrated chakra in one place.

citgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citgo: Shouldn't that mean Sasuke would have less chakra at the point since Naruto has more chakra than Sasuke, and both were equally nerfed evident by them performing on equal terms against Momo and Naruto at this point had only 50% so Sasuke should have less if this was the case.

Well yes and no, if this was the logic than Sasuke wouldn't have any tomoe in his rinnegan to start or even a EMS and at best would be able to use Amenotejikara once or twice he did 3-4 + times iirc.

To be fair Kaguya used portals more times than Momo in battle and had switched entire dimensions with everyone in it which means she used far more chakra than Momo. Also while Naruto lost 50% of his and Kurama's chakra Momo in turn gained that chakra for himself and later ate Kinshiki which seemed to be a bigger increase than just adding both their powers even saying that didn't fully replenish his powers it still gave him a boost in chakra while weakening Naruto to 50%.

Momoshiki went to ice dimension, lava dimension, some foreign planet, earth, back to his dimension, while Kaguya went to lava, ice, gravity, genesis, the portals were only used to send small projectiles while Momoshiki transported his body more times than Kaguya. It takes more chakra to transport herself than small objects or people iirc. Naruto only lost half of Kurama's chakra which was the only thing including the 8tails Momo was after not Naruto's chakra. Kinshiki was relative enough to stalemate Sasuke and Sasuke has nowhere near as much chakra as Naruto, as I stated only adding half of Kurama and 8tails isn't going to replenish much...

I just rewatched the clips and it appears the Urashiki mainly did the portal hopping with the group since it was his portal open (evident by it being in the shape of multiple squares) while Momo and Kinshiki have a round kamui warping like portal hopping technique.

Urashiki came to join the duo later on as he was gathering info which indicates Momoshiki & Kinshiki were already there before his arrival. Furthermore thats only Kinshiki's method of hopping as thats the power of his Byakugan, as Momo's Byakugan is reading the fate/future of his targets, also Momo has the rinnegan for portals whilst Kinshiki doesn't. Now lets say I agree wit your point Kinshiki was hopping himself and Momoshiki to Kaguya's dimensions and back, that wouldn't make any sense as Kinshiki never ate a chakra fruit, so he wouldn't have chakra on the level of Kaguya or Momoshiki to even open multiple portals into any of Kaguya's dimensions, like Obito or Sasuke for that matter who can only do for 1 trip and back, while Kinshiki would have opened countless portals while having Sasuke level chakra, it isn't possible for Kinshiki to continuously open that many portals, if u get my point.

Urashiki's portal
Urashiki's portal

basically you're claiming Urashiki opened every portal, not true, as every portal for dimension hopping looks the same between every Otsutsuki rinnegan user (the new animation in boruto is all). Urashiki can only use his portal once he switches his Byakugan to Rinnegan, if u had posted a longer gif than you'd see it wouldn't be possible for that portal to be Urashiki's as he never activated his Rinnegan, while Momo got them on his palm for immediate activation. But in ep. 57 Urashiki uses the portal again while attacking Gaara in the train without his Rinnegan: 1 thing to consider, this was before Urashiki even was given his Rinnegan abilities or a rinnegan in general, as far as we knew, only Momoshiki had rinnegan, not Kin nor Ura, but then later on Urashiki is only shown able to use the portals wit his rinnegan active only, basically this is the same situation as it was for Itachi using tsukiyomi without mangekyou, because the idea of him having another level of dojutsu wasn't even invented, if u get me.

I still think it's probably 50% since the 9 tails was split in two by Minato, Yin and Yang Kurama have been seen separate and both had 9 tails before.

If that were the case then Naruto's kcm2 cloak would be darker like Minato's cloak or Kurama avatar would've been dark or lighter for thing Yin Yang thingy as the pic below but clearly wasn't in the movie. And not since he was given both back, and we never see Naruto talk to 2 Kurama's inside him, hell even on the moon Kurama had 8tails if it truly was yin yang it would have 9tails all the time, still 50% worth of chakra isn't much when a person like Kaguya wit 50% and 8 to 1tails is running low, so giving Momo 50% is nothing for the chakra he spent in dimension hopping.

No Caption Provided

But yeah it's still really impressive but I think his six paths teen self that fought Madara and Kaguya could replicate that since this was just BSM 50% Kurama chakra Naruto and not six paths senjutsu/ six paths sage mode Naruto.

This doesn't rly change a thing, only difference is now both halves of Kurama have been joined together, that was only a sealing jutsu for Minato to not overload baby Naruto's body wit Kurama's chakra, regardless 50% of anything isn't filling Momo up at all.

Agreed, but I don't think all Juubi jins are stronger than Momo, Juubito should be below Momo imo (and the difference in strength between Momo and Juubi Jins would probably be smaller than you are implying).

Well thats not the case, wit just one chakra pill derived from a chakra fruit Momo was gonna surface wipe earth. Obito only shot 4 Juubi form 2 tbb which should equate to country+ while Momo took 8tails Gyūki tbb and made it surface wiper wit 1 pill, already Momo>>>Juubito/Juubi, Juubidara isn't any different as Momo (wit low chakra due to dimension hopping) can swipe hands wit Naruto a guy who no sold moon cutter wit his hand wit less than 75% (in total) of his chakra taken by Toneri (when he took Hinata & removed Naruto's chakra as stated by Sakura) + Kurama removed from his body to fight golem, that alone puts Momo>>>juubidara: in physicals, Momo simply creates a crimson spiral eats on 1 pills and ashes Madara, anything Juubidara does is useless as limbo=real juubidara, Naruto clones can handle that, Momoshiki fought the real stronger version of that Naruto even tanking punches from him.

Six paths Naruto should be able to replicate the feat of blocking Toneri's attack, that was just BSM Naruto with 50% of Kurama which would be a much weaker form then six paths sage mode.

its doable but adult Naruto can handle a surface wiper attack from Momoshiki which is basically teen 6paths<<<adult 6paths why bcuz its years of mastery over 6paths mode and this is clear as base Naruto can shoot rasengan beams (like Kamehameha), can tank moon cutter wit 75% less chakra, can separate Kurama from himself, can dodge lightspeed in base as adult. Teen Naruto wit more chakra than adult Naruto needed nature energy to equal Sasuke's (Juubisusanoo wit 50% Kurama) while Momoshiki can easily take on 1v1 them and win. Juubisusanoo is basically Sasuke becoming above Juubi level but below Kaguya and Momoshiki, as Momo required 1 8tails tbb (which is weaker than Kurama's) and 1 pill to surface wipe while a strongest attack from Juubisusanoo would be at best continental+

I don't think 50% six paths Adult Naruto would have more chakra (or nature energy at least), since Naruto's nature avatar gave him a boost equal to Sasuke with 9 bijuu chakra (50% Kurama tho) which should be more than Adult Naruto who lost 50% of his chakra against Momo. Even at full power Naruto would gain a additional half of the 9 tails chakra and Sasuke had this + 8 other bijuu and Nature avatar Naruto matched him.

the paragraph above should answer your paragraph ^^^

I doubt that, TSB is a result of six paths senjutsu and this first manifisted in Kaguya who ate a different chakra fruit

I answer this a lil below

than Momo (Kinshiki even notes that Earth has a high space curvature and Momo notes even Bee has chakra that finally gave him a adequate feast).

Kinshiki states the curvature being high, but the curvature was high bcuz the fruits chakra was spread, sealed within jinchuriki's and within humans and as humans populated earth by the tons so did chakra grow, plus Momo made a fuss over the quantity of chakra he got from Bee he was quite unhappy actually

Six paths senjutsu is made up of senjutsu chakra (sage chakra) and that power is something Urashiki claims is a form of chakra they never saw before.

sage chakra is basically combining inner chakra wit nature energy, but it doesn't change the fact that it stems from Otsusuki as the 10tails absorbs nature energy, the very 10tails the Otsusuki use, for tsb to even work on them is useless as they literally are the reasons it exists, Hagoromo got chakra from kaguya, than shared half of his chakra wit naruto sasuke, all this stems from a chakra fruit which is created from 10tails created by Otsutsuki

So none of the pure blood Otsutsuki besides Kaguya would possess TSB or have the means to touch TSB since only senjtusu works on them,

senjutsu works on juubijins and the tsb but so does taijutsu, 8 gate guy was bending it wit Taijutsu alone, Momoshiki's Taijutsu scales above his and Kaguya's, Kaguya gained the ability to use tsb from eating a fruit giving her rinnegan no?

if we said just because they ate chakra fruits and chakra fruits manifested TSB's through Kaguya eating it thus other chakra fruit users can touch them then that would mean Kaguya should have been immune to all of Naruto, Sasuke's, Kakashi's and Sakura's attacks since all of Earth's chakra came from her after she ate the chakra fruit and Naruto's bijuu chakra destabilizing her shouldn't have worked following that logic since that's just her (Ten tails=Kaguya+divine tree, Bijuu=chakra of ten tails split in 9 parts).

Its true that eating chakra fruit and having tiny portions of its chakra shared isn't the same as actually eating the entire thing and giving one immunity but it isn't about the chakra fruit its more about the rinnegan gained from it as if we use the logic of senjutsu then Naruto shoulda nulled all of Sasuke's jutsu as he doesn't possess senjutsu or Naruto would've been immune to all Sasuke did in the final fight. Databook 4 p.255 states that black rods (receivers) stem from tsb, Juubito used 1 tsb (from a total of 10) which is behind his right palm and converts it into a receiver then shoots it in five different direction creating the six red yang formation, basically converting a tsb into receiver, thus losing its erasing properties as stated in Databook, if u read Naruto S ch. 645 p.10+ (where he uses it first) he loses 1 orb right off the bat from using it as a receiver later in 647 p.4 u see the orb behind his right palm is permanently lost (as it didnt return at all) this is derived from the rinnegan which Momoshiki and Sasuke use, which explains how Sasuke can fight Naruto without having his jutsu nulled, same should apply for Momoshiki, basically rinnegan is the key.

Also none of Momo's jutsus are senjutsu since he never absorbed any and Urashiki states they don't have senjutsu so Naruto with TSB can null almost all of Momo's jutsus and his TSB should still work on Momo.

well absorbing Kurama's chakra which is imbued wit 6paths chakra is a start, and it shouldn't null his rinnegan as that is gained through 6paths chakra which comes from chakra fruit.

DC wise maybe Momo's attack is stronger but Naruto and Sasuke launched their attacks in the sky, and neither have any intention of destroying Earth while Momo did. The duos attacks should scale above Naruto destroying Madara's casual country level chibaku tensei by a lot and should scale above ten tails casual country level bijuu dama and possibly even scale to ten tails larger bijuu bomb. I still think the duos attack would be stronger tho at least AP wise when compared to Momo's bijuu bomb.

they launched their strongest attacks in the air the tremor was felt across countries yeah, Juubi's strongest tbb was at best country level +, same as Madara's chibaku tensei, so both their attacks at best continental level+ base Momoshiki's not so strongest attack was going to surface wipe meaning equal more or less to naruto and sasuke's final attack. Momoshiki's strongest attack is greater than his parallel dimension creation feat>>>final valley Indra's arrow, Ashura tbb things, in physicals he outclasses as he can take hits from a no seller of moon splitter

pardon for the late reply

citgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

this ^^^Momoshiki didnt need earth to acquire shit as he can plant it in his own dimension planet, the trio was after the scattered chakra of the fruit which is literally the 8 and 9 tails the closest to 10, the others straight fodder

Revold: Anyways the chakra that Naruto has doesn't compare to what the Earth has. Even second form Juubi is only a small sphere compared to the Earth, so it make 0 sense for Momoshiki to wipe the Earth just to collect his Kyuubi chakra. But of course he prioritize Naruto first because that's a lot of concentrated chakra in one place.

not Naruto's chakra, Kurama's chakra which the duo wanted, that energy of the earth created the chakra fruit, from which the tailed beasts chakra come from, uncloaked teen Naruto 1 shotted final form juubi>>> the juubi's second form was small planet level chakra lol, Naruto gaining 6paths surpassed that, so all Momoshiki needed was indeed the Fox. And Momo, Kin, Ura never made any statement as needing the earths chakra as all they were searching for was the scattered fruit chakra

CyberBlades22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citgo:

Well yes and no, if this was the logic than Sasuke wouldn't have any tomoe in his rinnegan to start or even a EMS and at best would be able to use Amenotejikara once or twice he did 3-4 + times iirc.

It does however make sense since both of them were nerfed at the time and still equal, maybe Sasuke just had his visual prowess recover when they clashed against fused Momo but before that his powers didn't recover which could be the case.

Momoshiki went to ice dimension, lava dimension, some foreign planet, earth, back to his dimension, while Kaguya went to lava, ice, gravity, genesis, the portals were only used to send small projectiles while Momoshiki transported his body more times than Kaguya. It takes more chakra to transport herself than small objects or people iirc. Naruto only lost half of Kurama's chakra which was the only thing including the 8tails Momo was after not Naruto's chakra. Kinshiki was relative enough to stalemate Sasuke and Sasuke has nowhere near as much chakra as Naruto, as I stated only adding half of Kurama and 8tails isn't going to replenish much...

Kaguya went to Lava, Ice, core dimension, ice again, gravity, then core again. She also had to BFR Obito, Kakashi, Naruto, and Sakura using amenominaka which definitely requires more chakra as it takes Kaguya and everyone around her to another dimension instantly rather than using a portal. There's also the fact that she BFR'd Sasuke and Naruto's clones making her use up chakra again, so she definitely used more chakra, and Momo had help from Kinshiki and Urashiki as well.

Urashiki came to join the duo later on as he was gathering info which indicates Momoshiki & Kinshiki were already there before his arrival. Furthermore thats only Kinshiki's method of hopping as thats the power of his Byakugan, as Momo's Byakugan is reading the fate/future of his targets, also Momo has the rinnegan for portals whilst Kinshiki doesn't. Now lets say I agree wit your point Kinshiki was hopping himself and Momoshiki to Kaguya's dimensions and back, that wouldn't make any sense as Kinshiki never ate a chakra fruit, so he wouldn't have chakra on the level of Kaguya or Momoshiki to even open multiple portals into any of Kaguya's dimensions, like Obito or Sasuke for that matter who can only do for 1 trip and back, while Kinshiki would have opened countless portals while having Sasuke level chakra, it isn't possible for Kinshiki to continuously open that many portals, if u get my point.

It's possible that he was just searching around the lava dimension or he dropped them off at the lava dimension while he looked around the other dimensions. IIRC We never see Momo dimension hop, the closest thing we get is Kinshiki dimension hopping and Boruto using Momo's karma to create a round portal. Another possibility can be their time space jutsus uses less chakra, and it doesn't seem to far fetched for him to be opening that many portals when Obito and Sakura opened multiple portals together. I understand what you mean but it's possible their time space jutsus require less chakra.

basically you're claiming Urashiki opened every portal, not true, as every portal for dimension hopping looks the same between every Otsutsuki rinnegan user (the new animation in boruto is all). Urashiki can only use his portal once he switches his Byakugan to Rinnegan, if u had posted a longer gif than you'd see it wouldn't be possible for that portal to be Urashiki's as he never activated his Rinnegan, while Momo got them on his palm for immediate activation. But in ep. 57 Urashiki uses the portal again while attacking Gaara in the train without his Rinnegan: 1 thing to consider, this was before Urashiki even was given his Rinnegan abilities or a rinnegan in general, as far as we knew, only Momoshiki had rinnegan, not Kin nor Ura, but then later on Urashiki is only shown able to use the portals wit his rinnegan active only, basically this is the same situation as it was for Itachi using tsukiyomi without mangekyou, because the idea of him having another level of dojutsu wasn't even invented, if u get me.

Momo however never dimension hopped on screen or on panel if IIRC. I don't think that's the case Sasuke while not a Otsutsuki still has the rinnegan and his portal looked different. Only Urashiki showed the same type of portal as Kaguya's (Yomotsu Hirasaka) or at least a very similar one. The text implies it was Urashiki's as Momo asked Urashiki if he looked into where the chakra fruit was and Urashiki replied yes then the portal opened and Momo replied "That's the region Kagua was in charge of?" which shows that Urashiki opened the portal since Momo was asking Urashiki everything about Kaguya and the chakra fruit and Earth and the text proves that Momo didn't open it. Even though Urashiki didn't have his rinnegan active he still opened that portal as out of 3 Otsutsuki's only he's been shown with that space time portal, and it could be similar to how Obito used to use kamui without MS active and the writers likely didn't show his rinnegan here to save it for climatic scene (Urashiki activating it against Gaara and Chojuro) similar to how the Kishi didn't show us Obito's MS until after it was confirmed he had Obito's eye even though before that he could use kamui with 3 tomoe sharingan and we knew that was a MS ability meaning we knew he had MS at that time but never saw it. That's a good point you make but I think he was intended to have the rinnegan from the start since he was the 3rd Otsutsuki we never saw while we saw the other 2 in the movie, I think my reasoning above answers this.

If that were the case then Naruto's kcm2 cloak would be darker like Minato's cloak or Kurama avatar would've been dark or lighter for thing Yin Yang thingy as the pic below but clearly wasn't in the movie. And not since he was given both back, and we never see Naruto talk to 2 Kurama's inside him, hell even on the moon Kurama had 8tails if it truly was yin yang it would have 9tails all the time, still 50% worth of chakra isn't much when a person like Kaguya wit 50% and 8 to 1tails is running low, so giving Momo 50% is nothing for the chakra he spent in dimension hopping.

But that seems to be the most logical reasoning, the color could look different since both halves were reunited in Naruto now meaning both halves could be the same in color due to Naruto being both their jinchuriki's and they did start off as one being before, I think the coloring of the two kurama's could be due to the same reason as why Naruto's new six paths sage mode looks different from his teen self's.

This doesn't rly change a thing, only difference is now both halves of Kurama have been joined together, that was only a sealing jutsu for Minato to not overload baby Naruto's body wit Kurama's chakra, regardless 50% of anything isn't filling Momo up at all.

I was referring to BSM Naruto's feat against Toneri here, but I agree somewhat with your point here. 50% Of Naruto and Kurama's chakra should however, Momo had help dimension hopping from Kinshiki and Urashiki, and even saying he dimension hopped with Naruto himself it shouldn't take up as much chakra dimesnion hopping once since Obito and Sakura could open multiple portals in search for Sasuke and still have enough to return.

Well thats not the case, wit just one chakra pill derived from a chakra fruit Momo was gonna surface wipe earth. Obito only shot 4 Juubi form 2 tbb which should equate to country+ while Momo took 8tails Gyūki tbb and made it surface wiper wit 1 pill, already Momo>>>Juubito/Juubi, Juubidara isn't any different as Momo (wit low chakra due to dimension hopping) can swipe hands wit Naruto a guy who no sold moon cutter wit his hand wit less than 75% (in total) of his chakra taken by Toneri (when he took Hinata & removed Naruto's chakra as stated by Sakura) + Kurama removed from his body to fight golem, that alone puts Momo>>>juubidara: in physicals, Momo simply creates a crimson spiral eats on 1 pills and ashes Madara, anything Juubidara does is useless as limbo=real juubidara, Naruto clones can handle that, Momoshiki fought the real stronger version of that Naruto even tanking punches from him.

I don't think that was a surface wiper statement more so multi country level statement as the words Sasuke used to describe the damage was lands which is what they use to refer to countries like the land of fire. 2nd form Juubi in incomplete state missing 8 and 9 tails chakra could blow up a country with bijuu bomb, 3rd form Juubi could magnify the bijuu bomb several fold larger than before and create tsunamis with it's bijuu bomb despite Minato's teleporting the attack to a ocean. Juubito is far stronger than 3rd form Juubi AP wise and can make 4 Juubi bombs that are even stronger so fire power wise they aren't to far off, but AP wise Momo should be superior. I think Madara would also be able to beat the Last Naruto, he already blocked a punch from base SPSM Naruto before while weakened from Guy's attack and Madara would also be much stronger than Toneri due to fighting a stronger form of Naruto along with a rinnegan Sasuke. I can agree with Momo being above Madara in physicals however since Naruto as a Adult should be physically stronger than his past self, however Momo was just barely above 50% Six paths Naruto in h2h combat, with Sasuke the duo managed to overpower him. I doubt that would kill Madara, that was beat by a rasengan from base Naruto who already lost 50% of his and Kurama's chakra and now would have even less chakra due to fighting Momo and also has chakra receivers that disturb his chakra flow in tenketsu points which would make it far harder for him to utilize his chakra and that attack was launched by Boruto who's far weaker than Naruto so Madara should tank it or survive since he could survive a lava style rasenshuriken from base SPSM Naruto in just his eyed no god tree form, and he could just absorb the jutsu with preta path. Not really he has absorption hax along with six paths hax, rinnegan hax and MS powers so definitely not useless. Naruto's clones lost tho despite using ninjutsu (the scan of them fighting shows 2 shadow clones using rasengans while Madara's limbos are using just taijutsu) we know they lost since they were no longer there and IT didn't defeat them otherwise Naruto would know what was happening and Sasuke even warned Naruto about the limbos and how they could kill the two of them if they left his susanoo or weren't careful so they're definitely above Naruto's shadow clones. Physically I can agree that Momo is stronger since Juubidara barely did anything physically.

its doable but adult Naruto can handle a surface wiper attack from Momoshiki which is basically teen 6paths<<<adult 6paths why bcuz its years of mastery over 6paths mode and this is clear as base Naruto can shoot rasengan beams (like Kamehameha), can tank moon cutter wit 75% less chakra, can separate Kurama from himself, can dodge lightspeed in base as adult. Teen Naruto wit more chakra than adult Naruto needed nature energy to equal Sasuke's (Juubisusanoo wit 50% Kurama) while Momoshiki can easily take on 1v1 them and win. Juubisusanoo is basically Sasuke becoming above Juubi level but below Kaguya and Momoshiki, as Momo required 1 8tails tbb (which is weaker than Kurama's) and 1 pill to surface wipe while a strongest attack from Juubisusanoo would be at best continental+

It wasn't surface wiper tho, it was multi country level according to Sasuke who said it would destroy the surrounding lands (but would save Konoha) meaning it would destroy other country's like the land of Earth and the land of lightning but not surface wipe since the land of fire would still remain based on Sasuke's statement and Sasuke didn't say it would destroy everything on Earth or anything similar which just makes it multi country to continental level or slightly above.

the paragraph above should answer your paragraph ^^^

I answer this a lil below

Kinshiki states the curvature being high, but the curvature was high bcuz the fruits chakra was spread, sealed within jinchuriki's and within humans and as humans populated earth by the tons so did chakra grow, plus Momo made a fuss over the quantity of chakra he got from Bee he was quite unhappy actually

My point was that different chakra fruits should yield different powers and just because Momo ate a chakra fruit shouldn't mean he's immune to TSB since even lesser jutsus harmed him and Kaguya's chakra fruit just seems far stronger since all chakra on Earth did belong to her at one point that Momo and his gang went to Earth to take that chakra for themselves and even Isshiki is trying to reclaim all that power(chakra) to himself right now. Momo compared Bee's chakra/ strength to weakened post dimension hop Sasuke's and complimented it, I think he was unhappy since Bee more than likely duped him with a octopus tentacle since he's still alive.

sage chakra is basically combining inner chakra wit nature energy, but it doesn't change the fact that it stems from Otsusuki as the 10tails absorbs nature energy, the very 10tails the Otsusuki use, for tsb to even work on them is useless as they literally are the reasons it exists, Hagoromo got chakra from kaguya, than shared half of his chakra wit naruto sasuke, all this stems from a chakra fruit which is created from 10tails created by Otsutsuki

My point is that just because chakra stems from them shouldn't give them immunity to TSB or other ninjutsus especially after Momo got hurt by weaker jutsus. While it's true that 10 tails absorb nature energy none of the Otsutsuki aside from Kaguya and her descendants utilize senjutsu or sage chakra which is the combination of chakra and natural energy, the chakra fruits just grant chakra hence their names, Urashiki states that the Otsutsuki haven't utilized chakra like Miutsuki's sage mode which proves they lack senjutsu chakra and senjutsu chakra is required to hit TSB. 10 tails is the seedling that the Otsutsuki place inside the planet to drain it of life and nature energy and the final product yields a chakra fruit, none of the Otsutsuki's outside of Kaguya have used nature energy or senjutsu, Kaguya could probably use it because her chakra fruit is different or because she fused with her god tree which can collect nature energy.

senjutsu works on juubijins and the tsb but so does taijutsu, 8 gate guy was bending it wit Taijutsu alone, Momoshiki's Taijutsu scales above his and Kaguya's, Kaguya gained the ability to use tsb from eating a fruit giving her rinnegan no?

Senjutsu works on TSB but taijutsu doesn't (unless imbued by senjutsu). Minato warns Guy not to touch TSB and that doing so will erase his body if it does and Minato even goes to the point of saving Guy to prevent him from getting touched. Taijutsu only works on Juubi Jinchurkis body since they aren't passively imbued with yin yang release like TSB. He bent space with his strongest attack and that's exclusive to Guy and only Guy, even Naruto and Kaguya's vaccum palms haven't bent space, so Momo can't either and I disagree with Momo having better taijutsu then Guy when Guy can make air canons, bend space and more. Guy avoiding Madara's TSB was only accomplished through bending space since TSB are already estabilished to exist in the material plane and aren't something beyond the laws of physics evident by Kakashi kamuing them. I don't think Kaguya's rinnesharingan has anything to do with her ability to use TSB it's just ability that she got from eating her specific chakra fruit and likely through fusing with the god tree to become ten tails.

Its true that eating chakra fruit and having tiny portions of its chakra shared isn't the same as actually eating the entire thing and giving one immunity but it isn't about the chakra fruit its more about the rinnegan gained from it as if we use the logic of senjutsu then Naruto shoulda nulled all of Sasuke's jutsu as he doesn't possess senjutsu or Naruto would've been immune to all Sasuke did in the final fight. Databook 4 p.255 states that black rods (receivers) stem from tsb, Juubito used 1 tsb (from a total of 10) which is behind his right palm and converts it into a receiver then shoots it in five different direction creating the six red yang formation, basically converting a tsb into receiver, thus losing its erasing properties as stated in Databook, if u read Naruto S ch. 645 p.10+ (where he uses it first) he loses 1 orb right off the bat from using it as a receiver later in 647 p.4 u see the orb behind his right palm is permanently lost (as it didnt return at all) this is derived from the rinnegan which Momoshiki and Sasuke use, which explains how Sasuke can fight Naruto without having his jutsu nulled, same should apply for Momoshiki, basically rinnegan is the key.

Sasuke had six paths chakra which allowed him to touch Naruto's TSB somethinh Momoshiki lacks, Madara despite having the rinnegan stated he would need Hashirama's senjutsu chakra in order to defeat him and we know as a edo Madara lacked six paths chakra and only his alive self had six paths chakra through awakening the rinnegan. I read the translation of p.255 and it said rinnegan trade mark chakra recivers something even Pain had, it doesn't make mention of TSB being chakra receivers.

The strongest barrier surpassing the Four Red Yang Formation

Six Red Yang Formation

(六赤陽陣Musekiyoujin)

A barrier technique (kekkai jutsu) of the highest calibre that cannot be used by anyone else except for ones blessed with the power of the Six Paths (Rikudou). It outdoes the “Four Red Yang Formation” in scale and solidity; ones with the “Rinnegan” opened distribute the trademark black recievers (chakra rods) to various places in the area, and will manifest this huge barrier by oneself. It is impossible for anyone to step past this barrier. (Coming from) The Father of Shinobi, that is why such an extraordinary giant red barrier is possible.

I read 645 and counted, and he still has 10 TSB's.

No Caption Provided

In 647 he could have just had it behind him Obito doesn't always have his TSB on his hand he could have positioned it behind him. If it was derived from the rinnegan and it's chakra receivers then Sasuke, Madara (pre juubi) would both use TSB. I'm certain the reason Sasuke can counter TSB is because of six paths chakra which could damage Madara and six paths chakra can also damage Kaguya. However I will say you are right when you say six paths chakra can harm TSB and that it indeed comes from the rinnegan after being awakened so you are right when you say rinnegan's six paths chakra can counter TSB, but Momo didn't awaken six paths chakra nor does he show evidence of using it, he awakened his rinnegan through a different chakra fruit and means then Kaguya, while Earth's rinnegan users awakened it from six paths chakra, Momo's rinnegan also seems to operate a lot different from Earth's rinnegan users which further supports this.

well absorbing Kurama's chakra which is imbued wit 6paths chakra is a start, and it shouldn't null his rinnegan as that is gained through 6paths chakra which comes from chakra fruit.

To be fair it's Naruto that has that chakra and he only uses it in SPSM or bijuu mode not in base, and Momo didn't really utilize attacks that seemed to consist of six paths chakra or make note about powerful chakra like six paths chakra so I doubt he has any. Hagoromo, Madara and Sasuke gained it through six paths chakra while Momo gained it from chakra fruits that are different from the ones Kaguya ate and Momo's rinnegan doesn't really share any similarities to six paths chakra rinnegan users as he's never shown any of the paths abilities or any other indication that can allow us to know if his rinnegan is a six paths rinnegan.

they launched their strongest attacks in the air the tremor was felt across countries yeah, Juubi's strongest tbb was at best country level +, same as Madara's chibaku tensei, so both their attacks at best continental level+ base Momoshiki's not so strongest attack was going to surface wipe meaning equal more or less to naruto and sasuke's final attack. Momoshiki's strongest attack is greater than his parallel dimension creation feat>>>final valley Indra's arrow, Ashura tbb things, in physicals he outclasses as he can take hits from a no seller of moon splitter

That would put the duos attack on the same or even greater power then Momo's since Momo was just going to destroy multiple country's (which may have been continental level) not surface wipe based on Sasuke's statement, and I think DC wise that's his strongest attack and probably AP wise too since it KO'ed 100% SPSM Naruto taking the full force of that attack while fused Momo's attacks didn't KO 50% SPSM Naruto. Surface wiping is multi continental, while Momo's attack was just multi country to continental and possibly a little above. We don't get any statements on how long it took to make that dimension and it seems to be planet sized since Otsutsuki call dead planets their nursery, we just know this feat was accomplished through absorbing chakra from planets.

pardon for the late reply

No problem at all, you can take as much time as you would like on your replies.

citgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citgo:

It does however make sense since both of them were nerfed at the time and still equal, maybe Sasuke just had his visual prowess recover when they clashed against fused Momo but before that his powers didn't recover which could be the case.

I agree he wasn't at 100%, but him using so many rinnegan/EMS jutsu which if we go by statements he shouldn't have, so to say he was below 50% is straight up debunked by the on screen feats itself. Even a just a little below full power Sasuke was easily matched by Kinshiki who even forced him to use Ameno.

Kaguya went to Lava, Ice, core dimension, ice again, gravity, then core again. She also had to BFR Obito, Kakashi, Naruto, and Sakura using amenominaka which definitely requires more chakra as it takes Kaguya and everyone around her to another dimension instantly rather than using a portal. There's also the fact that she BFR'd Sasuke and Naruto's clones making her use up chakra again, so she definitely used more chakra, and Momo had help from Kinshiki and Urashiki as well.

Fair enough

It's possible that he was just searching around the lava dimension or he dropped them off at the lava dimension while he looked around the other dimensions. IIRC We never see Momo dimension hop, the closest thing we get is Kinshiki dimension hopping and Boruto using Momo's karma to create a round portal. Another possibility can be their time space jutsus uses less chakra, and it doesn't seem to far fetched for him to be opening that many portals when Obito and Sakura opened multiple portals together. I understand what you mean but it's possible their time space jutsus require less chakra.

Now we are basically entering Headcanon territory. But we can agree on Momo did travel through dimensions as if Kinshiki, Urashiki died, Momoshiki would have no means of going to even his own created dimension lol. Obito opening so many portals wit Sakura can be chopped off as PIS, as he was drained from having the juubi removed, and Sakura would have nowhere as much chakra to even open a single portal, but they did which is mind blowing. But its probably not PIS bcuz they did it, but Obito didnt look as weak as Kurama made him out to be after the Juubi's extraction and opened portals wit high diff, those dimensions he was trying to synchronize wit was Kaguya's, which isn't an easy thing to do as even Sasuke struggles wit that (takes to much chakra) Momo and his crew did it wit ease.

Momo however never dimension hopped on screen or on panel if IIRC. I don't think that's the case Sasuke while not a Otsutsuki still has the rinnegan and his portal looked different. Only Urashiki showed the same type of portal as Kaguya's (Yomotsu Hirasaka) or at least a very similar one. The text implies it was Urashiki's as Momo asked Urashiki if he looked into where the chakra fruit was and Urashiki replied yes then the portal opened and Momo replied "That's the region Kagua was in charge of?" which shows that Urashiki opened the portal since Momo was asking Urashiki everything about Kaguya and the chakra fruit and Earth and the text proves that Momo didn't open it. Even though Urashiki didn't have his rinnegan active he still opened that portal as out of 3 Otsutsuki's only he's been shown with that space time portal, and it could be similar to how Obito used to use kamui without MS active and the writers likely didn't show his rinnegan here to save it for climatic scene (Urashiki activating it against Gaara and Chojuro) similar to how the Kishi didn't show us Obito's MS until after it was confirmed he had Obito's eye even though before that he could use kamui with 3 tomoe sharingan and we knew that was a MS ability meaning we knew he had MS at that time but never saw it. That's a good point you make but I think he was intended to have the rinnegan from the start since he was the 3rd Otsutsuki we never saw while we saw the other 2 in the movie, I think my reasoning above answers this.

Otsutsuki wit Rinnegan would share same looking portals, like Kinshiki doesnt have Rinnegan so his would be different. Momo, how was the search of the fruit coming? Urashiki replied Yes yes of course I checked into that. Then Momo looks to his left and a portal opens. Momo says thats the region Kaguya was in charge of? While this is kinda implying Urashiki opened the portal, doesn't explain the fact that Momo has plenty statements putting him above Kaguya by the authors no less, and if Momo couldn't dimension travel Kaguya could've easily bfr'd him in her dimensions, if u get what im saying. Urashiki wasnt the only one opening portals, Urashiki while having Byakugan and opening portals is the same case as it was for Itachi, the idea of Mangekyō was already known since part 1, but the design or a level 2 version was never created, this is made evident by Itachi using Tsukuyomi only after the Mangekyō Sharingan had been activated as Itachi from that point on never used his 3tomoe for Tsukuyomi same goes for Urashiki, now if u bring up Obito, its completely different as he was made main antagonist at the Pain arc for the rest of Shippuden and after his reveal as Madara we kind of understand that its Obito under the mask as before this reveal we viewers have a Kakashi special, which hints at Obito being under the mask, now for dramatic purposes the Mangekyō pattern was never shown as it would be a dead giveaway (simply for suspense) but after revealing his Mangekyō on the big screen he never used kamui wit 3tomoe ever again, this literally happened for all three of these dudes wit eye powers. Lastly that might've been unique to Obito due to Hashirama cells bcuz the other 2 never used their abilities after getting their eye designs. The Shiki trio were made arc villains as its abundantly made clear from their short screen time, PIS moments, fast deaths, especially for Urashiki, now even if I agree with it doesnt change the fact that he used his portals only after Rinnegan activation and never used them portals whilst Byakugan.

But that seems to be the most logical reasoning, the color could look different since both halves were reunited in Naruto now meaning both halves could be the same in color due to Naruto being both their jinchuriki's and they did start off as one being before, I think the coloring of the two kurama's could be due to the same reason as why Naruto's new six paths sage mode looks different from his teen self's.

Here we are basically talking about the Last Naruto having his and Kurama's chakra removed from him (75% gone), its not the most logical as if this was the case Kurama's fur colour would be a combination of darkish/lightish colour, but its not, its the same colour as it was in part 1 before even Minato got introduced a light orange. Now if we take a look at the cloak/avatar its the exact same colour as it was in war arc Kcm2, this basically confirms that the cloak is and always was meant to be light orange, same with the fur. Naruto while trying to get back Hinata lost most of his base chakra, than separated Kurama from himself (kurama wit 8tails) and that Kurama avatar had the same colour as young adult Kcm2 cloak Naruto against Toneri also same colour as it was in the war arc which further debunks your claim. In short it was the same colour in war arc and same in the Last. So no Naruto literally removed 8tails worth of chakra from him for Kurama avatar and tanked a moon blade wit -75% and Momo clashed wit a stronger more chakra reserves version.

I was referring to BSM Naruto's feat against Toneri here, but I agree somewhat with your point here. 50% Of Naruto and Kurama's chakra should however, Momo had help dimension hopping from Kinshiki and Urashiki, and even saying he dimension hopped with Naruto himself it shouldn't take up as much chakra dimesnion hopping once since Obito and Sakura could open multiple portals in search for Sasuke and still have enough to return.

Okay lets say Momo had help, Obito and Sakura still struggled, only bcuz Sasuke teleported were they able to save him while Momo's crew who are weaker than him did it effortlessly. Now lets say Momoshiki was full chakra and he fought the duo, it wouldnt make any difference for Momo to fight teens 6paths duo in physicals as adult version wit below 100% had much better physicals than their teen counterparts did, tho teen Naruto did put a dent in the Shinju without a cloak is pretty impressive but Momoshiki roaring and chakra weapons air pressure bisected the tree which can no sell space warping attacks. Teens die in Physicals no question.

I don't think that was a surface wiper statement more so multi country level statement as the words Sasuke used to describe the damage was lands which is what they use to refer to countries like the land of fire. 2nd form Juubi in incomplete state missing 8 and 9 tails chakra could blow up a country with bijuu bomb, 3rd form Juubi could magnify the bijuu bomb several fold larger than before and create tsunamis with it's bijuu bomb despite Minato's teleporting the attack to a ocean. Juubito is far stronger than 3rd form Juubi AP wise and can make 4 Juubi bombs that are even stronger so fire power wise they aren't to far off, but AP wise Momo should be superior. I think Madara would also be able to beat the Last Naruto, he already blocked a punch from base SPSM Naruto before while weakened from Guy's attack and Madara would also be much stronger than Toneri due to fighting a stronger form of Naruto along with a rinnegan Sasuke. I can agree with Momo being above Madara in physicals however since Naruto as a Adult should be physically stronger than his past self, however Momo was just barely above 50% Six paths Naruto in h2h combat, with Sasuke the duo managed to overpower him. I doubt that would kill Madara, that was beat by a rasengan from base Naruto who already lost 50% of his and Kurama's chakra and now would have even less chakra due to fighting Momo and also has chakra receivers that disturb his chakra flow in tenketsu points which would make it far harder for him to utilize his chakra and that attack was launched by Boruto who's far weaker than Naruto so Madara should tank it or survive since he could survive a lava style rasenshuriken from base SPSM Naruto in just his eyed no god tree form, and he could just absorb the jutsu with preta path. Not really he has absorption hax along with six paths hax, rinnegan hax and MS powers so definitely not useless. Naruto's clones lost tho despite using ninjutsu (the scan of them fighting shows 2 shadow clones using rasengans while Madara's limbos are using just taijutsu) we know they lost since they were no longer there and IT didn't defeat them otherwise Naruto would know what was happening and Sasuke even warned Naruto about the limbos and how they could kill the two of them if they left his susanoo or weren't careful so they're definitely above Naruto's shadow clones. Physically I can agree that Momo is stronger since Juubidara barely did anything physically.

The words of Momoshiki/novels say otherwise, plus that pill comes from a chakra fruit, so would scale above anything Juubi, but seeing as Sasuke comment must be taken into consideration I'd put the tbb at continental +. Momoshiki's tbb was same size as third form Juubi (lil bigger actually) as third form Juubi's tbb dwarfed Gyūki and half of Kurama is same size as Gyūki, Momo's tbb dwarfed full 100% Kurama (100 Kurama bigger than 50% and 50%=Gyūki size) so its bigger than 3rd form juubi thus meaning its packs more chakra meaning stronger than anything Juubi or Juubijins as that was created from 1 pill and that pill is created from chakra fruit, Momo can eat multiple at once and that Momo/Gyūki tbb knockout 100% Naruto/Kurama. Madara should beat the Last Naruto as he used Kcm2 only, but in physicals Madara has no chance at all... That stronger version of Naruto which is teen 6paths doesnt compare in physicals to The last kcm2 either. Against Momo, Naruto only lost half of Kurama thats all and Naruto overcame tenketsu in part 1 (all tenketsu have same uses and effects for each user) Kn6 Naruto overcame black rods just fine (which also have same function for each user), Naruto, Sasuke have the ability to touch ignore those receivers, Momo didnt get killed by a fodder base rasengan as your making it out to be Naruto in the last wit little to no chakra as stated by Sakura created a small/basic sized rasengan which one shotted the tenseigan chakra which was going to protect Toneri and his castle from the moons collision into earth obliterating it, adult Naruto created a massive rasengan wit more chakra into it than the Last Naruto had (basically the last Naruto can pull that feat wit less chakra than adult and seeing as adult naruto had more chakra that final rasengan vs Momo had greater AP (its all about the AP my man) and wit this feat its already the Last naruto>>>Madara, even if Boruto used it, the jutsu itself overpowered the Crimson Spiral and Momoshiki was at his limit regardless. As far as I remember Naruto clones matched limbo's neg diff and both were using taijutsu only, this was when Madara created multiple CT and limbo are = to real Madara and teens 6paths nowhere near Last let alone Adult in physicals. U claimed that Sasuke said not to leave Susanoo or limbo will kill them thats false it was for protection against Mugen Tsukuyomi, Naruto's clones are literally 3 eyed Madara level bcuz of the limbo statement, clones were handling limbo no problem.

It wasn't surface wiper tho, it was multi country level according to Sasuke who said it would destroy the surrounding lands (but would save Konoha) meaning it would destroy other country's like the land of Earth and the land of lightning but not surface wipe since the land of fire would still remain based on Sasuke's statement and Sasuke didn't say it would destroy everything on Earth or anything similar which just makes it multi country to continental level or slightly above.

Again Momo and Novels disagree, but Sasuke is correct still, but its beyond country, most likely continental + as it was powered by one pill, which made it bigger than the ones Juubito used, imagine if he had put more pills into it, furthermore it wouldnt make sense for Momo to put more pills into it as that would maybe kill Naruto who he needed alive, as Naruto 100% everything collapsed/knocked out.

My point was that different chakra fruits should yield different powers and just because Momo ate a chakra fruit shouldn't mean he's immune to TSB since even lesser jutsus harmed him and Kaguya's chakra fruit just seems far stronger since all chakra on Earth did belong to her at one point that Momo and his gang went to Earth to take that chakra for themselves and even Isshiki is trying to reclaim all that power(chakra) to himself right now. Momo compared Bee's chakra/ strength to weakened post dimension hop Sasuke's and complimented it, I think he was unhappy since Bee more than likely duped him with a octopus tentacle since he's still alive.

All the chakra fruits are the same as the tree is basically a juubi under ground as explained by Amado, Momo's job as a space cop is to gather chakra fruits regardless where he goes, the only jutsu which annoyed him is Boruto's vanishing rasengan which he couldn't see and the only reason it hurt rather pushed Momo back is that 1 he couldn't see it 2 he was at his limit 3 it is from Boruto who inherited power of Otsutsuki so obviously it can hurt him as Boruto got it from Naruto and Hinata eg Hagoromo and Hamura, basically proving Momo can hurt teen Naruto or Sasuke as Momo compares Boruto's power to Otsutsuki. And bee rly didnt dupe anybody as in the war arc his 8tails was removed and taken by Madara, but he still cut off a tail which left a little of Gyūki's chakra within him allowing him to live, against Momo he did the same thing but 7tails worth of chakra was removed still as he cut off a tail to survive, Momo literally transmuted him into pills, and then complained on the quantity it amounted to, disappointing!

My point is that just because chakra stems from them shouldn't give them immunity to TSB or other ninjutsus especially after Momo got hurt by weaker jutsus. While it's true that 10 tails absorb nature energy none of the Otsutsuki aside from Kaguya and her descendants utilize senjutsu or sage chakra which is the combination of chakra and natural energy, the chakra fruits just grant chakra hence their names, Urashiki states that the Otsutsuki haven't utilized chakra like Miutsuki's sage mode which proves they lack senjutsu chakra and senjutsu chakra is required to hit TSB. 10 tails is the seedling that the Otsutsuki place inside the planet to drain it of life and nature energy and the final product yields a chakra fruit, none of the Otsutsuki's outside of Kaguya have used nature energy or senjutsu, Kaguya could probably use it because her chakra fruit is different or because she fused with her god tree which can collect nature energy.

If we go by your logic Sakura punched and made Kaguya bow her head down and stopped her from flying up, I guess Kaguya fodder now 😂, regardless I explained above why weaker jutsu annoyed Momo, the man set off his tbb while it was gonna bust a continent + and was laughing while it exploded...Kaguya iirc didnt utilize senjutsu: (is gathering natural energy and mixing it wit your inner energies creating senjutsu), while your partially right Kaguya only had the tree part absorbed bcuz of Madara previously absorbing it and then she was revived in Madara's body, Kaguya had the tree which is above ground, we know from recent Boruto chapters that the 10tails is the root which absorbs nature energy from below ground, all the tree does above ground is bud a fruit, the thing which absorbs nature energy is the 10tails which she didnt absorb bcuz its deep in the earth so it would make it impossible for Kaguya to gather or use nature energy as its the 10tails which gathers it and she didnt have it absorbed this basically confirms that Hagoromo was the originator of 6paths chakra bcuz he had the juubi within him. Juubi is fodder to Momo, so absorbing it is not needed as he's far beyond that as all the Juubi does is absorb energy and blooming a fruit lol which is beyond 10tails level chakra.

Senjutsu works on TSB but taijutsu doesn't (unless imbued by senjutsu). Minato warns Guy not to touch TSB and that doing so will erase his body if it does and Minato even goes to the point of saving Guy to prevent him from getting touched. Taijutsu only works on Juubi Jinchurkis body since they aren't passively imbued with yin yang release like TSB. He bent space with his strongest attack and that's exclusive to Guy and only Guy, even Naruto and Kaguya's vaccum palms haven't bent space, so Momo can't either and I disagree with Momo having better taijutsu then Guy when Guy can make air canons, bend space and more. Guy avoiding Madara's TSB was only accomplished through bending space since TSB are already estabilished to exist in the material plane and aren't something beyond the laws of physics evident by Kakashi kamuing them. I don't think Kaguya's rinnesharingan has anything to do with her ability to use TSB it's just ability that she got from eating her specific chakra fruit and likely through fusing with the god tree to become ten tails.

Yes I agree bout that tsb, but Momo's taijutsu is more than enough to deal wit teen Naruto as he doesnt scale anywhere near the Last or Adult in physicals, or even Guy (maybe), Guy bent space wit his last move which made him run at such a speed which bended space not the attack itself, the speed at which he drag/kicked Madara and smashed him into the Shinju is relativistic as it bended space Momo is beyond that speed by a big margin as the fight between him and adult duo shows, the air canon are fodder compared to the last and adult Naruto who can no sell moon splitter with very low chakra, and in Boruto the movie he and Sasuke throw a punch at Momo which he casually stops, the shockwave of that attack moved the base of the Shinju which is a root that covers the planet and in the anime Momo also blocks a punch from Naruto a weaker Naruto overpowered and a moon cutter and one shotted Toneri wit kcm2 wit less chakra than adult Naruto, while Momo stopped a 6paths punch casually. Kaguya most likely had tsb through her Rinnegan as she didnt have any floating around her back (a unique ability to her, as Momo had unique abilities to him: such as stopping time)

Sasuke had six paths chakra which allowed him to touch Naruto's TSB somethinh Momoshiki lacks, Madara despite having the rinnegan stated he would need Hashirama's senjutsu chakra in order to defeat him and we know as a edo Madara lacked six paths chakra and only his alive self had six paths chakra through awakening the rinnegan. I read the translation of p.255 and it said rinnegan trade mark chakra recivers something even Pain had, it doesn't make mention of TSB being chakra receivers.

Sasuke indeed had 6paths chakra but not his senjutsu chakra that was given to Naruto and him only which still doesnt explain why Sasuke's wasnt nulled against Naruto, now as a response u said its basically he got half of Hagoromo's chakra but none of that chakra was senjutsu which is the only thing that can harm users wit tsb which again Sasuke doesnt have..? Basically the yin-yang release which is imbued within tsb when tsb make contact wit a jutsu the jutsu is nulled but Sasuke having half of Otsutsuki like chakra wasnt affected should mean that bcuz he gained chakra from Hagoromo who gained it from Kaguya who gained it from a chakra fruit explains why Sasuke wasnt nulled. But before trying to debunk this claim look under I have a somewhat better argument...

The strongest barrier surpassing the Four Red Yang Formation

Six Red Yang Formation

(六赤陽陣Musekiyoujin)

A barrier technique (kekkai jutsu) of the highest calibre that cannot be used by anyone else except for ones blessed with the power of the Six Paths (Rikudou). It outdoes the “Four Red Yang Formation” in scale and solidity; ones with the “Rinnegan” opened distribute the trademark black recievers (chakra rods) to various places in the area, and will manifest this huge barrier by oneself. It is impossible for anyone to step past this barrier. (Coming from) The Father of Shinobi, that is why such an extraordinary giant red barrier is possible.

I read 645 and counted, and he still has 10 TSB's.

What I meant by this is that the receivers are created from a tsb as Obito did in the manga and the datebooks confirm the receivers stemming from tsb. Which Momoshiki also uses

In 647 he could have just had it behind him Obito doesn't always have his TSB on his hand he could have positioned it behind him. If it was derived from the rinnegan and it's chakra receivers then Sasuke, Madara (pre juubi) would both use TSB. I'm certain the reason Sasuke can counter TSB is because of six paths chakra which could damage Madara and six paths chakra can also damage Kaguya. However I will say you are right when you say six paths chakra can harm TSB and that it indeed comes from the rinnegan after being awakened so you are right when you say rinnegan's six paths chakra can counter TSB, but Momo didn't awaken six paths chakra nor does he show evidence of using it, he awakened his rinnegan through a different chakra fruit and means then Kaguya, while Earth's rinnegan users awakened it from six paths chakra, Momo's rinnegan also seems to operate a lot different from Earth's rinnegan users which further supports this.

Well the databook and manga show clearly that receivers stem from tsb, if your logic is Sasuke had half of Hagoromo's chakra than ur indirectly claiming that its also technically Kaguya's chakra which is from a chakra fruit, and again every chakra fruit is the same as its created from a Juubi planted underground. (this next part might seem a lil confusing, but bare wit it) But if your not convinced lets say again I agree wit u on 6paths chakra, Sasuke used it only while he had the black crescent moon symbol on his palm which turned his Chidori black the same way when Obito gave his powers (which had remnants of 6paths) to Kakashi his raikiri also became black, basically Sasuke mixes 6paths chakra in it, that same Chidori was used in part1 while Sasuke was in CM2 which is basically using natural energy, but after Kaguya is sealed that mark leaves Sasuke and so he uses normal blue Chidori. (confusing part ends)^ But I myself dont rly agree wit this sort of weak argument, but I have another, this one is basically my first argument I used wit the black receivers, those receivers can be created once a person mixes both powers together giving birth to a rinnegan, two powers being: Ashura, Indra-Hashirama, Madara... after merging these two powers u basically become a 6paths sage or half, after this is achieved the creation of black receivers is possible which stem from tsb which Momoshiki uses: technically this is a power of 6paths also as those rods are also within the Gedo Mazo basically Kaguya, Hagoromo.

To be fair it's Naruto that has that chakra and he only uses it in SPSM or bijuu mode not in base, and Momo didn't really utilize attacks that seemed to consist of six paths chakra or make note about powerful chakra like six paths chakra so I doubt he has any. Hagoromo, Madara and Sasuke gained it through six paths chakra while Momo gained it from chakra fruits that are different from the ones Kaguya ate and Momo's rinnegan doesn't really share any similarities to six paths chakra rinnegan users as he's never shown any of the paths abilities or any other indication that can allow us to know if his rinnegan is a six paths rinnegan.

My point above kinda show Momo used 6paths jutsu. Again all fruits are the same as they are created though the same Juubi. Momo was removing his 9tails chakra which is the scattered chakra fruit and he consumed 50%. Also as Naruto is a pseudo Juubijin as he can still use jutsu from other bijuu in 6paths mode as shown in Boruto manga, and the only way to damage a Juubijin is through nature energy or taijutsu: Momo harmed Naruto through jutsu and taijutsu

That would put the duos attack on the same or even greater power then Momo's since Momo was just going to destroy multiple country's (which may have been continental level) not surface wipe based on Sasuke's statement, and I think DC wise that's his strongest attack and probably AP wise too since it KO'ed 100% SPSM Naruto taking the full force of that attack while fused Momo's attacks didn't KO 50% SPSM Naruto. Surface wiping is multi continental, while Momo's attack was just multi country to continental and possibly a little above. We don't get any statements on how long it took to make that dimension and it seems to be planet sized since Otsutsuki call dead planets their nursery, we just know this feat was accomplished through absorbing chakra from planets.

Again here statements differ, Sasuke said surrounding countries, while Momo/manga/novel implied surface wiping, so it should be somewhere between multi country and continental+ as if it was anything below multi country Naruto wouldnt have been knockout through war arc scaling, so it must be greater than Juubi third form, Juubito, Juubidara so id put it at continental+ exactly. Naruto had only lost 50% of Kurama and thats it, everything else was good, if we scale The last Naruto who had less chakra and one shotted a chakra strong enough to survive a earth level explosion wit a base rasengan so for adult Naruto wit 50% of Kurama not getting knocked out by any attack from Momo is meaningless as this Naruto still had more chakra than the Last Naruto who did a planetary level feat via AP. As for his dimension, it has 2 statement putting the dimension at universal size, in the Gokage summit Sasuke relays the intel of it being wide as a parallel universe, which is basically same size as Naruto universe, and this is basically a novel to anime adaptation as this was stated in the novel too, and the first scene of Kin and Momo are shown sitting on a unknown planet from which space is visible and we see red shift nebulae which are signs of a expanding universe.

No problem at all, you can take as much time as you would like on your replies.

thx for baring wit me 😁

Zuriel-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Momoshiki: FOOD

Gokukid2005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BacktoBasic301

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Two weaker versions of those characters kicked the crap out of Momoshiki.

Naruto and Sasuke alone could arguably solo.

CyberBlades22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citgo:

I agree he wasn't at 100%, but him using so many rinnegan/EMS jutsu which if we go by statements he shouldn't have, so to say he was below 50% is straight up debunked by the on screen feats itself. Even a just a little below full power Sasuke was easily matched by Kinshiki who even forced him to use Ameno.

I just rewatched the fight and Sasuke used 2 rinnegan jutsus when fighting Momo with Naruto which were Ameno and chibaku tensei (a really small one tho). After that Sasuke was put inside of Naruto's kurama avatar which we have seen can give chakra to others so Kurama avatar giving Sasuke more chakra can explain Sasuke being able to use Susanoo and more ameno swaps later, this would make sense since Sasuke should have logically been equally as nerfed as Naruto. For the Kinshiki fight it could be possible that Sasuke had travelled to more than one dimension and or had decided to conserve chakra to jump back to Earth since he doesn't know anything about the Otsutsuki's or their powers and it would have been smarter to retreat.

Now we are basically entering Headcanon territory. But we can agree on Momo did travel through dimensions as if Kinshiki, Urashiki died, Momoshiki would have no means of going to even his own created dimension lol. Obito opening so many portals wit Sakura can be chopped off as PIS, as he was drained from having the juubi removed, and Sakura would have nowhere as much chakra to even open a single portal, but they did which is mind blowing. But its probably not PIS bcuz they did it, but Obito didnt look as weak as Kurama made him out to be after the Juubi's extraction and opened portals wit high diff, those dimensions he was trying to synchronize wit was Kaguya's, which isn't an easy thing to do as even Sasuke struggles wit that (takes to much chakra) Momo and his crew did it wit ease.

I agree Momo can dimension hop since it would only make sense and the manga confirms all the Otsutsuki have abilities to enter dimensions to try and steal chakra off planets, my point was just that Momo was probably not weakened by dimension hopping since he had time to recharge, stole chakra and didn't do all the dimension hopping himself or any dimension hopping on screen. It could be PIS but Obito did have six paths chakra which is extremely powerful and allowed Kakashi to use PS (which requires a huge amount of chakra), but I'm guessing it's not PIS since it was a major plot point and they were able to open multiple portals. Maybe Sasuke's rinnegan portal technique takes more chakra? I'm not really sure how Obito and Sakura can open more portals but that's only explaination I can think of. It's also possible that Otsutsuki's like Momo and Urashiki use less chakra while dimension hopping with their portals since Urashiki despite using it never showed fatigue or indicated that he was weakened from doing so.

Otsutsuki wit Rinnegan would share same looking portals, like Kinshiki doesnt have Rinnegan so his would be different. Momo, how was the search of the fruit coming? Urashiki replied Yes yes of course I checked into that. Then Momo looks to his left and a portal opens. Momo says thats the region Kaguya was in charge of? While this is kinda implying Urashiki opened the portal, doesn't explain the fact that Momo has plenty statements putting him above Kaguya by the authors no less, and if Momo couldn't dimension travel Kaguya could've easily bfr'd him in her dimensions, if u get what im saying. Urashiki wasnt the only one opening portals, Urashiki while having Byakugan and opening portals is the same case as it was for Itachi, the idea of Mangekyō was already known since part 1, but the design or a level 2 version was never created, this is made evident by Itachi using Tsukuyomi only after the Mangekyō Sharingan had been activated as Itachi from that point on never used his 3tomoe for Tsukuyomi same goes for Urashiki, now if u bring up Obito, its completely different as he was made main antagonist at the Pain arc for the rest of Shippuden and after his reveal as Madara we kind of understand that its Obito under the mask as before this reveal we viewers have a Kakashi special, which hints at Obito being under the mask, now for dramatic purposes the Mangekyō pattern was never shown as it would be a dead giveaway (simply for suspense) but after revealing his Mangekyō on the big screen he never used kamui wit 3tomoe ever again, this literally happened for all three of these dudes wit eye powers. Lastly that might've been unique to Obito due to Hashirama cells bcuz the other 2 never used their abilities after getting their eye designs. The Shiki trio were made arc villains as its abundantly made clear from their short screen time, PIS moments, fast deaths, especially for Urashiki, now even if I agree with it doesnt change the fact that he used his portals only after Rinnegan activation and never used them portals whilst Byakugan.

That's possible but Sasuke while not Otsutsuki still possesses the rinnegan (a Otsutsuki power) and his portal looks different from Urashiki's. I agree Momo can dimension hop my point was just that Momo didn't really dimension hop on screen and statements didn't really imply he did or was weakened from doing so. That's definitely a strong possibility, but statements still suggest he opened the portal, maybe when it showed the portal open Urashiki switched to rinnegan and opened it and switched back, it's also possible he doesn't need his tomoe rinnegan for opening portals since he lost those eyes after transforming but should still have dimension hopping powers. I agree with most of the points on Obito and Itachi's eye reveals that you mentioned.

Here we are basically talking about the Last Naruto having his and Kurama's chakra removed from him (75% gone), its not the most logical as if this was the case Kurama's fur colour would be a combination of darkish/lightish colour, but its not, its the same colour as it was in part 1 before even Minato got introduced a light orange. Now if we take a look at the cloak/avatar its the exact same colour as it was in war arc Kcm2, this basically confirms that the cloak is and always was meant to be light orange, same with the fur. Naruto while trying to get back Hinata lost most of his base chakra, than separated Kurama from himself (kurama wit 8tails) and that Kurama avatar had the same colour as young adult Kcm2 cloak Naruto against Toneri also same colour as it was in the war arc which further debunks your claim. In short it was the same colour in war arc and same in the Last. So no Naruto literally removed 8tails worth of chakra from him for Kurama avatar and tanked a moon blade wit -75% and Momo clashed wit a stronger more chakra reserves version.

Again it could just be the animators changing the colors of the avatar to match Naruto since now they are one again and inside Naruto similar to how teen six paths Naruto's mode looks different to his adult self's. Even after Naruto received the other half of the 9 tails his cloak was still a light color unlike Minato's and his Kurama avatar was the same color but it wasn't dark like Minato's cloak or avatar. There were instances where Kurama had 9 tails shown against the golem.

I counted 9 tails in this instance
I counted 9 tails in this instance
Naruto with Yin Kurama
Naruto with Yin Kurama
Yin Kurama being used by Minato on the left and Yang Kurama being used on the right.
Yin Kurama being used by Minato on the left and Yang Kurama being used on the right.
Naruto with Yin Kurama on the left and Yang Kurama on the right, and both cloaks are nearly identical in color

So I still don't think Naruto used -75% of Kurama while doing that rather he used one of Kurama's halves (yin or yang) when sending one half to fight the Otsutsuki/ Hamura Golem.

Okay lets say Momo had help, Obito and Sakura still struggled, only bcuz Sasuke teleported were they able to save him while Momo's crew who are weaker than him did it effortlessly. Now lets say Momoshiki was full chakra and he fought the duo, it wouldnt make any difference for Momo to fight teens 6paths duo in physicals as adult version wit below 100% had much better physicals than their teen counterparts did, tho teen Naruto did put a dent in the Shinju without a cloak is pretty impressive but Momoshiki roaring and chakra weapons air pressure bisected the tree which can no sell space warping attacks. Teens die in Physicals no question.

I doubt their adult versions without using avatars would beat their VOTE avatars in a pure physical fighting match. Momoshiki's tree was made from just the 8 tails chakra IIRC (or just piece of it's chakra since Bee survived) while the one Naruto dented is the ten tails that has all 9 bijuu (half of kurama but still way stronger and bigger in size than Momo's tree).

The words of Momoshiki/novels say otherwise, plus that pill comes from a chakra fruit, so would scale above anything Juubi, but seeing as Sasuke comment must be taken into consideration I'd put the tbb at continental +. Momoshiki's tbb was same size as third form Juubi (lil bigger actually) as third form Juubi's tbb dwarfed Gyūki and half of Kurama is same size as Gyūki, Momo's tbb dwarfed full 100% Kurama (100 Kurama bigger than 50% and 50%=Gyūki size) so its bigger than 3rd form juubi thus meaning its packs more chakra meaning stronger than anything Juubi or Juubijins as that was created from 1 pill and that pill is created from chakra fruit, Momo can eat multiple at once and that Momo/Gyūki tbb knockout 100% Naruto/Kurama. Madara should beat the Last Naruto as he used Kcm2 only, but in physicals Madara has no chance at all... That stronger version of Naruto which is teen 6paths doesnt compare in physicals to The last kcm2 either. Against Momo, Naruto only lost half of Kurama thats all and Naruto overcame tenketsu in part 1 (all tenketsu have same uses and effects for each user) Kn6 Naruto overcame black rods just fine (which also have same function for each user), Naruto, Sasuke have the ability to touch ignore those receivers, Momo didnt get killed by a fodder base rasengan as your making it out to be Naruto in the last wit little to no chakra as stated by Sakura created a small/basic sized rasengan which one shotted the tenseigan chakra which was going to protect Toneri and his castle from the moons collision into earth obliterating it, adult Naruto created a massive rasengan wit more chakra into it than the Last Naruto had (basically the last Naruto can pull that feat wit less chakra than adult and seeing as adult naruto had more chakra that final rasengan vs Momo had greater AP (its all about the AP my man) and wit this feat its already the Last naruto>>>Madara, even if Boruto used it, the jutsu itself overpowered the Crimson Spiral and Momoshiki was at his limit regardless. As far as I remember Naruto clones matched limbo's neg diff and both were using taijutsu only, this was when Madara created multiple CT and limbo are = to real Madara and teens 6paths nowhere near Last let alone Adult in physicals. U claimed that Sasuke said not to leave Susanoo or limbo will kill them thats false it was for protection against Mugen Tsukuyomi, Naruto's clones are literally 3 eyed Madara level bcuz of the limbo statement, clones were handling limbo no problem.

Not necessarily, not all chakra fruits are equal. If Momo was impressed by just the 8 tails and 9 tails chakra then I doubt he'd have ten tails level chakra or higher, for instance Isshiki's ten tails is way smaller in size than the actual ten tails and Sasuke calls it a juvenile ten tails. Contintental+ seems to be plausible to me. I don't think that's the case the Juubi in just second form while missing Kurama and Gyuki could destroy countries with a bjiuu bomb.

A bijuu bomb just roughly the size of the 2nd form Juubi's head could do this
A bijuu bomb just roughly the size of the 2nd form Juubi's head could do this

Third form Juubi (stronger than 2nd form) which is even bigger than 2nd form made one far bigger in size and with a bunch of nature energy infused in it making it even stronger. So Momo's firepower should still be inferior.

No Caption Provided

I disagree, six paths Naruto should also have superior physicals seeing as he can punch Kaguya and damage her and sruvive attacks like indras arrow and ultra big ball rasenshuriken colliding, six paths Naruto is using a stronger mode and thus all his stats should be above his last self's. While six paths Naruto didn't show the same feats he stopped attacks from stronger opponents meaning his AP should be above the last Naruto. I'm pretty sure Naruto and Kurama's chakra are connected due to being a jinchuriki and I don't see why Momo wouldn't want to extract all of his chakra and just Kurama's, characters with weaker abilities have extracted and absorbed Kurama with greater ease, so he more than likely lost his chakra too. While that's true here Naruto was barely able to move and didn't even try removing the chakra receivers so I'm pretty sure they were still affecting him and his fatigue and decreased chakra may have played a part in this or Momo's tenketsu plus chakra receiver combo is just that good in subduing enemies. Momo's rods more than likely have stronger binding power and they were once again able to hold Naruto down in one place so I doubt they didn't do anything to Naruto, otherwise he would be able to easily remove them. I'm not saying it's a fodder rasengan I'm just saying it was from a weakened base Naruto who was binded down and should logically have some problems with his chakra from the chakra rods in his tenketsu points. Naruto during the last had enough time to recharge his chakra even if by a little amount and it was him and Hinata with Hamura's chakra that accomplished that feat not Naruto alone, without Hamura's chakra they wouldn't have been able to damage it. The same could be said about Madara having more AP than the last Naruto since he fought a stronger Naruto + a rinnegan Sasuke at the same time so I severely doubt that the last Naruto surpassed Madara. I however agree a major reason Momo died was indeed that he weakened since he lost his right hands rinnegan and used up his strongest jutsus and a lot of chakra already. Naruto's clones didn't neg diff limbo, Naruto's clones weren't still standing while Madara's were and if they did neg diff them then Madara's limbos would be defeated also Naruto clones in the scan used ninjutsu like rasengans while Madara's limbos used pure taijutsu and still won then later got the rinneshairngan amp making them even stronger. If shadow clones did beat limbo then Naruto would have stomped Madara without Sasuke but he didn't. If you mean a hypothetical last Naruto in SPSM using physicals then yes, but not BSM Naruto without half of kurama. Even if they got stronger it doesn't mean the duo is stronger to the point that with just physicals (while weakened) they can destroy they're VOTE self's using nature avatar and bijuu susanoo. It wasn't just for the infinite tsukuyomi Sasuke specifically mentions that if they go outside the shadows (limbo) will kill them.

No Caption Provided

The clones still lost in the end and databook claims limbo is equal to Madara so if clones were really limbo level then Naruto or Sasuke individually would have stomped Madara.

Again Momo and Novels disagree, but Sasuke is correct still, but its beyond country, most likely continental + as it was powered by one pill, which made it bigger than the ones Juubito used, imagine if he had put more pills into it, furthermore it wouldnt make sense for Momo to put more pills into it as that would maybe kill Naruto who he needed alive, as Naruto 100% everything collapsed/knocked out.

I know it's beyond country level, Sasuke states it can destroy the surrounding lands (countries like the land of lightning) which would make the feat multi country to possibly Continent level. Juubito's should still be stronger DC wise, but Momo's is still comparable and on the same tier. I don't think it would kill him if they're were more pills but probably damage him more, Naruto could have survived easily but he needed to protect the village and not cause harm to surrounding lands so he tanked the full force of explosion which KO'ed him but he was still in one piece and not harmed with permanent injuries.

All the chakra fruits are the same as the tree is basically a juubi under ground as explained by Amado, Momo's job as a space cop is to gather chakra fruits regardless where he goes, the only jutsu which annoyed him is Boruto's vanishing rasengan which he couldn't see and the only reason it hurt rather pushed Momo back is that 1 he couldn't see it 2 he was at his limit 3 it is from Boruto who inherited power of Otsutsuki so obviously it can hurt him as Boruto got it from Naruto and Hinata eg Hagoromo and Hamura, basically proving Momo can hurt teen Naruto or Sasuke as Momo compares Boruto's power to Otsutsuki. And bee rly didnt dupe anybody as in the war arc his 8tails was removed and taken by Madara, but he still cut off a tail which left a little of Gyūki's chakra within him allowing him to live, against Momo he did the same thing but 7tails worth of chakra was removed still as he cut off a tail to survive, Momo literally transmuted him into pills, and then complained on the quantity it amounted to, disappointing!

They aren't all the same, if they were then Momo and Kaguya would have the exact same abilities granted by the fruit, the only thing same thing is the process that extracts chakra from the planet to grow a fruit. I'm not saying Momo can't hurt the duo I'm just saying that he doesn't really have a counter to TSB's due to lacking both six paths and senjutsu chakra, Naruto for instance had six paths chakra and still couldn't damage the tenseigan alter alone, only with Hamura's chakra which Hinata got was it possible to do so. I kind of got the impression he did since Momo outright compared Bee to weakened Sasuke and said he possessed tremendous chakra, only to later say it wasn't enough after absorbing it and we know Bee still survived and still has the 8 tails as Naruto confirms this when talking to Boruto about the bijuu and jinchuriki.

If we go by your logic Sakura punched and made Kaguya bow her head down and stopped her from flying up, I guess Kaguya fodder now 😂, regardless I explained above why weaker jutsu annoyed Momo, the man set off his tbb while it was gonna bust a continent + and was laughing while it exploded...Kaguya iirc didnt utilize senjutsu: (is gathering natural energy and mixing it wit your inner energies creating senjutsu), while your partially right Kaguya only had the tree part absorbed bcuz of Madara previously absorbing it and then she was revived in Madara's body, Kaguya had the tree which is above ground, we know from recent Boruto chapters that the 10tails is the root which absorbs nature energy from below ground, all the tree does above ground is bud a fruit, the thing which absorbs nature energy is the 10tails which she didnt absorb bcuz its deep in the earth so it would make it impossible for Kaguya to gather or use nature energy as its the 10tails which gathers it and she didnt have it absorbed this basically confirms that Hagoromo was the originator of 6paths chakra bcuz he had the juubi within him. Juubi is fodder to Momo, so absorbing it is not needed as he's far beyond that as all the Juubi does is absorb energy and blooming a fruit lol which is beyond 10tails level chakra.

I usually chalk up both Momo getting hit by vanishing rasnegan and Kaguya getting pucnhed by Sakura as PIS, but even if we took those feats seriously (which I for the most part don't) then I'm 100% sure Sakura's punch>vanishing rasengan by a lot. Kaguya did utilize senjutsu she's seen even her juubi forms (while with almost no mind) collecting natural energy and buffing up (without turning into a statue) and she's the juubi that grants jinchuriki's six paths senjutsu so it would make 0 sense for her not to possess senjutsu, especailly after she absorbed Madara. Kaguya had the whole Juubi absorbed as the Juubi is just her and the god tree fused together. The roots only remained on Earth after Juubito released the god tree, Naruto cut off the tree from it's stump leaving it's roots in tact (which weren't previosuly there) and Madara (later Kaguya) absorb the tree, so Kaguya would have the whole God tree absorbed including the roots before Obito had released the god tree. She did have it absorbed tho, she's literally ten tails (her+god tree=ten tails fusion). Considering the juubi automatically grants the user six paths senjutsu, this wouldn't be true since Hagoromo has no reason to put six paths senjutsu inside of the juubi if the last thing he wanted was a jinchuriki and for ten tails to be resurrected, Kaguya using ETSB (which is stated to be the same as Naruto's TSO's but bigger) is proof she can use senjutsu and six paths senjtusu as well. Depends on what Juubi you are using and what form, if you're using Kaguya as the juubi when fighting Hagoromo and Hamura or when she becomes a unstable Juubi then fused Momo definitely loses. Not every fruit is of the same power, Earth clearly has a stronger fruit if Momo, Urashiki, Kinshiki, Isshiki are all going through the trouble of acquiring the same chakra fruit as Kaguya (Kaguya possessed literally all chakra on Earth at one point).

Yes I agree bout that tsb, but Momo's taijutsu is more than enough to deal wit teen Naruto as he doesnt scale anywhere near the Last or Adult in physicals, or even Guy (maybe), Guy bent space wit his last move which made him run at such a speed which bended space not the attack itself, the speed at which he drag/kicked Madara and smashed him into the Shinju is relativistic as it bended space Momo is beyond that speed by a big margin as the fight between him and adult duo shows, the air canon are fodder compared to the last and adult Naruto who can no sell moon splitter with very low chakra, and in Boruto the movie he and Sasuke throw a punch at Momo which he casually stops, the shockwave of that attack moved the base of the Shinju which is a root that covers the planet and in the anime Momo also blocks a punch from Naruto a weaker Naruto overpowered and a moon cutter and one shotted Toneri wit kcm2 wit less chakra than adult Naruto, while Momo stopped a 6paths punch casually. Kaguya most likely had tsb through her Rinnegan as she didnt have any floating around her back (a unique ability to her, as Momo had unique abilities to him: such as stopping time)

Agreed if you mean teen Naruto fights Momo without using his avatar, but if Naruto is in Ashura avatar with TSB then I disagree. Agreed again, but Guy should have the strongest taijutsu out of all of them if he can bend space with just taijutsu and launch air canons. AP wise Guy's attacks would be stronger then Naruto's due to the feats mentioned before and him harming Juubi Madara. The movies feats > Anime feats for the most part, since Kinshiki is even stronger in that movie due to breaking out of the kages jutsus and casually slicing the god tree in half and having better statements in the movie. Even then the God tree on Earth was far bigger in size and had way more chakra then the one in Momo's dimension which only had the 8 tails chakra. Kaguya has TSB through her possessing six paths senjutsu since she's the juubi Madara and Obito absorbed to gain six paths senjutsu, nothing ever indicates it's the rinnegan that grants TSB's otherwise every rinnegan user would have TSB's.

Sasuke indeed had 6paths chakra but not his senjutsu chakra that was given to Naruto and him only which still doesnt explain why Sasuke's wasnt nulled against Naruto, now as a response u said its basically he got half of Hagoromo's chakra but none of that chakra was senjutsu which is the only thing that can harm users wit tsb which again Sasuke doesnt have..? Basically the yin-yang release which is imbued within tsb when tsb make contact wit a jutsu the jutsu is nulled but Sasuke having half of Otsutsuki like chakra wasnt affected should mean that bcuz he gained chakra from Hagoromo who gained it from Kaguya who gained it from a chakra fruit explains why Sasuke wasnt nulled. But before trying to debunk this claim look under I have a somewhat better argument...

The most sound reasoning is that six paths chakra and senjutsu attacks work on the TSB but not anything else. TSB's tanked Sasuke's six paths chakra arrows and also tanked BSM Naruto's senjutsu attacks but when the two are combined to make a six paths senjutsu attack they can easily destroy them as seen when Madara using six paths senjutsu light fang to easily cut Naruto's TSB staff in half. The reason might be that rinnegan awakened from combining Indra's chakra (yin) and Ashura's chakra (yang) replicates yin yang release and is able to cancel out the yin yang release in TSB since Madara was hown using yin yang release even before becoming a juubi jin, but this is just headcannon and a theory so I won't use it fact. All we know is that six paths chakra and senjutsu works on TSB's but nothing else does.

Well the databook and manga show clearly that receivers stem from tsb, if your logic is Sasuke had half of Hagoromo's chakra than ur indirectly claiming that its also technically Kaguya's chakra which is from a chakra fruit, and again every chakra fruit is the same as its created from a Juubi planted underground. (this next part might seem a lil confusing, but bare wit it) But if your not convinced lets say again I agree wit u on 6paths chakra, Sasuke used it only while he had the black crescent moon symbol on his palm which turned his Chidori black the same way when Obito gave his powers (which had remnants of 6paths) to Kakashi his raikiri also became black, basically Sasuke mixes 6paths chakra in it, that same Chidori was used in part1 while Sasuke was in CM2 which is basically using natural energy, but after Kaguya is sealed that mark leaves Sasuke and so he uses normal blue Chidori. (confusing part ends)^ But I myself dont rly agree wit this sort of weak argument, but I have another, this one is basically my first argument I used wit the black receivers, those receivers can be created once a person mixes both powers together giving birth to a rinnegan, two powers being: Ashura, Indra-Hashirama, Madara... after merging these two powers u basically become a 6paths sage or half, after this is achieved the creation of black receivers is possible which stem from tsb which Momoshiki uses: technically this is a power of 6paths also as those rods are also within the Gedo Mazo basically Kaguya, Hagoromo.

Kaguya's chakra fruit ≠ Momo's chakra fruit tho. I don't think that logic would work since if that was the case then Naruto with his six paths chakra should have broke then tenseigan alter without Hamura's chakra from Hinata even though Kaguya was the first person with six paths chakra and all chakra originated from her. This would also mean that any chakra that's not six paths chakra can harm Kaguya and Juubi jins because it originated from Kaguya's fruit. The six paths chakra chidori argument was alright until the CM2 part which I completely disagree with, also Sasuke used normal blue chidori with the mark as well just that it was in the form of a chidori sharp spear which is just a change in shape. The second reasoning sounds good, but Momo didn't acquire his eyes the same way Hagoromo, Madara, and Sasuke did which is why I disagree on him possessing six paths chakra.

My point above kinda show Momo used 6paths jutsu. Again all fruits are the same as they are created though the same Juubi. Momo was removing his 9tails chakra which is the scattered chakra fruit and he consumed 50%. Also as Naruto is a pseudo Juubijin as he can still use jutsu from other bijuu in 6paths mode as shown in Boruto manga, and the only way to damage a Juubijin is through nature energy or taijutsu: Momo harmed Naruto through jutsu and taijutsu

While I agree he has the rinnegan I don't think he has six paths chakra since he acquired through a different means then Hagoromo, Sasuke and Madara. That's true but Naruto's body is different from an actual Juubi jins evident by their near unkillable immortal regenerating bodies and pale white skin with horns, and the fact that even weaker jinchuriki like Obito could tank a enton rasenshuriken with no damage, Naruto was also in base during this and was only getting chakra absorbed.

Again here statements differ, Sasuke said surrounding countries, while Momo/manga/novel implied surface wiping, so it should be somewhere between multi country and continental+ as if it was anything below multi country Naruto wouldnt have been knockout through war arc scaling, so it must be greater than Juubi third form, Juubito, Juubidara so id put it at continental+ exactly. Naruto had only lost 50% of Kurama and thats it, everything else was good, if we scale The last Naruto who had less chakra and one shotted a chakra strong enough to survive a earth level explosion wit a base rasengan so for adult Naruto wit 50% of Kurama not getting knocked out by any attack from Momo is meaningless as this Naruto still had more chakra than the Last Naruto who did a planetary level feat via AP. As for his dimension, it has 2 statement putting the dimension at universal size, in the Gokage summit Sasuke relays the intel of it being wide as a parallel universe, which is basically same size as Naruto universe, and this is basically a novel to anime adaptation as this was stated in the novel too, and the first scene of Kin and Momo are shown sitting on a unknown planet from which space is visible and we see red shift nebulae which are signs of a expanding universe.

I think multi country to continental makes the most sense I'm not sure about novels statements since once a translation made it seem like Momo absorbed a red star when he actually absorbed chakra from a planet with a red star, not saying they are wrong but sometimes a translation may mistake ground(earth) as in planet Earth. It could be but Naruto here had to limit the whole blast inside of his Kurama avatar while taking all of it's full force which KO'ed him if he wanted he could easily just launched it into the sky and survived or just tanked it with the blast outside his kurama avatar but he couldn't in this case due to the attack being in the village. I'd put Momo's attacks on the same level as those characters since scaling wise they are all massively above 2nd form Juubi's bijuu bomb. I doubt it's universal, in size and again it could just be a dimension (planet) Momo had claimed after wiping all traces of life on it, similar to the planet with the red sun who's people Momo killed and planeted multiple god trees on. The novels indicate Momo killed all the people there of that planet meaning Momo didn't make it. Universal is way to high of a gap in Naruto even assuming Momo made the dimension in 1000+ years consecutively which we know he didn't since he was looking for chakra fruits and life wiped planets for chakra fruits. Universal base Momo would have completely annihilated everyone on Naruto's world with ease including Naruto and Sasuke, and if he was truly universal then that would mean Naruto grew quintillions (massive low ball) of times stronger then his teen self which obviously isn't the case. So it's likely a planet Momo claimed after life wiping or empty planet.

thx for baring wit me 😁

No problem at all. Probably my last response it's been fun debating, cheers.