Molecule Man vs Superman

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Myth2009

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#201  Edited By Myth2009
@Ferro Vida said:
" @Porlos said:
" @Myth2009 said:
" @Ferro Vida said:
" @Myth2009 said:
" @Ferro Vida said:

" @Myth2009: How do you figure that? "

I'll  let you figure that out on your own besides Batdance just proved my point,  so I'm out. "
1) AKA You got nothing.
2) If you're relying on Batdance to save your argument then you really have nothing. 3) That scan wasn't current MM. 4) Batdance didn't prove anything. "
 @Ferro Vida said:
" @Porlos: Besides the fact that he can move faster then MM can think. " 

Against a character who manipulate reality that's all you can come up with....unbelievable...now I see why some people  around here hate superman.  Its not because of the character.  Its because of the fan base who let their emotional attachment cloud their judgment. "
Yeah, I tend to think the marvel battle boards are better for accurate assessments of Superman.  They still give him respect, as I do, but there arent as many diehard fans on there that will cry if he loses a thread.  On this thread he obviously loses badly to Owen, the counter arguments for Supes have been rather lackluster, no offense to anyone who has made them. "
I am not a Superman fanboy. I don't even read DC. I just realize that someone who travels at FTL speeds can move faster than someone with normal human reaction time. I actually found the math to back this statement up and you both ignored it. If you don't have an argument to counter then say that, but don't try to shrug it off an call it fanboyism. I have not claimed anything that Superman has not demonstrated the ability to do. You have both claimed that MM not only can react faster than the speed of light, but that he can still do things that he has not been able to do in almost twenty years. "
Yeah I found the same study too which haven't been examined/verified  by peers like most/all are and should ....so is it reliable ?  NO. 
Going on the subject of ignoring since you brought it up....you basically ignored my statement about MM thinking and NOT reacting.... on the subject of what I claim MM can do  but isn't capable of ....Read my last statement before this he can MANIPULATE REALITY...this just happened in Dark Avengers #10.    Look at how Sentry was taken out before he finally got the best of MM and tell me Superman can do better with his power set.    If it was Super Prime then you have  reason to debate.
kadeem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#202  Edited By kadeem
@Ultimate Joker: Makes sense
Myth2009

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#203  Edited By Myth2009
@MKF30 said:
"

Sometimes I think people make "one sided" matches in spite, I mean put Spectre say vs. Sentry, who wins? Duhhh lol....But god knows there's uber powerful versions of Superman that's just ridiculous(as does Marvel have some characters as well too powerful)

"
I'm glad this fact doesn't escape some people.   yet  you have some who don't see it and will argue to death that the current superman wins...  A better argument is to make this a more even fight with perhaps superman prime?
Aion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204  Edited By Aion

Molecule would clearly win here if there was prep.

Superman has one element that gives him this win and that is 
his speed factor. People saying molecule would win are not really 
looking at the realistic picture of this battle. this is like the worlds 
greatest wrestler or whatever up against a skinny man with a gun. 
Who wins? The man with the gun of course. With superman's speed factor 
MoleculeMan is not even relevant in this battle. 

Superman quick win.
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#205  Edited By Ferro Vida
@Myth2009: It doesn't matter who I get to verify the math, you're just going to shrug it off and call me a fanboy. Again. It wouldn't even matter if I posted scans of superman resisting reality manipulation, which he has, because you would just make some BS claim and yet again shrug it off and call me a fanboy. Superman can move faster then MM can think. For MM to win, he needs to manipulate reality in some way. For him to do that, he needs to think.
Ultimate Joker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206  Edited By Ultimate Joker
@Ferro Vida said:
" @Myth2009: It doesn't matter who I get to verify the math, you're just going to shrug it off and call me a fanboy. Again. It wouldn't even matter if I posted scans of superman resisting reality manipulation, which he has, because you would just make some BS claim and yet again shrug it off and call me a fanboy. Superman can move faster then MM can think. For MM to win, he needs to manipulate reality in some way. For him to do that, he needs to think. "
He's not warping reality, he's warping molecules. It's different. All molecules bend to his will. Sorry, just nitpicking. XP
Myth2009

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207  Edited By Myth2009
@Ferro Vida said:
" @Myth2009: It doesn't matter who I get to verify the math, you're just going to shrug it off and call me a fanboy. Again. It wouldn't even matter if I posted scans of superman resisting reality manipulation, which he has, because you would just make some BS claim and yet again shrug it off and call me a fanboy. Superman can move faster then MM can think. For MM to win, he needs to manipulate reality in some way. For him to do that, he needs to think. "
I'm not saying you verify the math.  I'm saying that particular study you referenced done by John Hopkins scientists hasn't been peer reviewed-->  subjecting a research to the scrutiny of other experts in the same field.  So you are quoting something that's not reliable and now you are shrugging off my response even though this is usually protocol in most/all empirical endeavors.  In other words there's a hole in your argument because the numbers aren't reliable.  Call it BS if it makes you sleep better at night....anyway all this talk of shrugging is making my traps sore....
Myth2009

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208  Edited By Myth2009
@Ultimate Joker said:
" @Ferro Vida said:
He's not warping reality, he's warping molecules. It's different. All molecules bend to his will. Sorry, just nitpicking. XP "
Thanks for the correction Ultimate,    ultimately MM still wins :D
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#209  Edited By Ferro Vida
@Myth2009: I didn't shrug off what you said, I wasn't able to understand your post.
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210  Edited By MKF30

Aion, interesting point. You figure MM has the edge here most likely, but I do believe if this is one of those more "uber powered" ridiculous Superman versions, may be a different story...but who knows. These things will ultimately come down to opinion anyway right?

Mike10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211  Edited By Mike10

Poor, Superman.....Molecule Man wins.

difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212  Edited By difficlus

This is stupid, if what you guys were arguing about then Silver Surfer can easily take down MM because he can travel thousands of times the speed of light. Yet he has never...

BIackFlash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213  Edited By BIackFlash

Bendisverse might have depowered MoleculeMan

Primarch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214  Edited By Primarch
@BIackFlash: 
I believe that's not a depowering MM, but an empowering of Sentry, building him up for Siege.
GT-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#215  Edited By GT-Man
@Eternal Chaos said:
"

Lol. I'm sorry, but I just pictured Superman flying towards molecule man and turning into red blue pudding and a red cape. lol

"

wrong supes comes flying towerds him and while hes about to hit him hes trunred into blue and red poop
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216  Edited By MKF30

MM will win this unless it's Gold Supes, Superman Prime, SA Superman one of the more ridiculous versions of him

GT-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217  Edited By GT-Man

ahahha that means if sentry beat MM and MM beat supes sentry can open a can of woopbutt on him
SSGL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218  Edited By SSGL1

MM

Zealotmaster88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219  Edited By Zealotmaster88
@Buckshot:  im very sure as long as he has a lock on supermans molecules the speed of light or ftl in ur case only applies to how fast molecule man would want to react. not sayin hes that quick but sencing his molecules an takin control seems like a dominate idea
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220  Edited By pooty
@Aion: @Ferro Vida: People don't see an unknown opponent and just go charging in. Superman wouldn't just charge in because he has no idea if this person is faster, stronger or composed of kryptonite. Even in real fights you rarely ever see a person just charge an opponent they know nothing about. In most scenarios MM wins because you "size up" your opponent. That means you have to think. By then, Supes is already dead.
Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#221  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

Superman he can blitz him I would like to see some nanosecond reaction feats or durability feats of MM if not Supes.

Hoboseid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222  Edited By Hoboseid

@Ferro Vida said:

@Myth2009: You're right, Bendis once spent time under psychiatric care 

@CATMANEXE said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @CATMANEXE said:
" he's yo momma "
no he aint... Bendis is a Dill Hole...  "
  Marvel verse story has gone to sh*t

nuh-uh. its in the comic and that makes it truth.
No Caption Provided
"
Bendis does LSD like those writers during the 60s did? 

yeah... and Bendis writes the stories for the comics... therefore he is responsible for all this sh!t 
and yes Bendis is a Dill Hole...
that's why Marvel sales dropped

bad writing

@Ultimate Joker said:
@Son_of_Magnus said:
" Catwoman "
What?

Bendis would write Catwoman defating Galactus if he felt it was cool idea or something, he guy writes random crap with no logic. He's worse than Loeb
Avatar image for where4artthoucarlos
where4artthoucarlos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

can't superman just speeblitz molecule man in .5 seconds?

Thepowercosmic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224  Edited By Thepowercosmic

If it is Pr Mm Sups dies. If not Sups wins.

cwillhite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225  Edited By cwillhite

Superman cannot blitz Molecule Man. Molecule Man can move faster than the speed of light due to his powers. In real-life; by applying more energy to particles it is capable to allow them to reach near, 99.9%, light speed. Thus in the comic book world where physics do not always apply, why would Molecule man not be able to move particles faster than the speed of light if he has as great of control of them as he does? If he is capable of controlling faster than light speed particles then why can he not stop a faster than light speed superman?

winfred

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226  Edited By winfred

is this pre rectonned molecule man. if so then he wins

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Any MM wins, lost battle with Void doesn't change anything - Void stomps him too.

emperorznb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228  Edited By emperorznb

PR molecule man and first retcon molecule man wins... don't know about the other versions though.

Hulkman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PR MM blinks every Superman ever created out of existence effortlessly.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I should just quote myself... :-P

Hulkman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231  Edited By Hulkman123

@czarny_samael666:

Lost battle with Void was against Post Retcon MM, Pre Retcon MM stomps Void.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael666:

Lost battle with Void was against Post Retcon MM, Pre Retcon MM stomps Void.

Very possible, but either is levels above Superman.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Without plot contrive holding Owen back Superman gets slaughtered

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#234  Edited By patrat18

MM.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Molecule Man lolwtfstomps.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supahmahn speedblitzes in picosecunds adn winz!

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers