mojo's assassin tourney R1 ( Syg vs shade545 )

mojo-verse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By mojo-verse

SCENARIO

• u have placed a bounty on a fellow viner. they have placed a bounty on u
  • u hire no-name fodder to protect u
  • u hire an assassin to eliminate fellow viner
No Caption Provided

Syg is completely invisible

HE IS HIDING IN A BAR

No Caption Provided

this place is surrounded by a security system that can absolutely detect anyone

HE IS PROTECTED BY 10 TALONS FROM DC COMICS

No Caption Provided

Each Talon has the following

• 1 set of paraglider wings
  • 12 throwing knives
  • 2 swords

HE HAS HIRED 616 GHOST TO ELIMINATE @shade545

No Caption Provided

Ghost has the following items

• 1 ghost suit
  • 12 anson grenades
  • 12 small explosives
  • a map of the location where @shade545 is hiding

@shade545 can see the future

HE IS HIDING INSIDE PIZZA HUT

No Caption Provided

this place has indestructible walls, roof and floor only.

HE IS PROTECTED BY 10 SHIELD AGENTS FROM MARVEL COMICS

No Caption Provided

Each Shield Agent has the following

• 1 jetpack
  • 1 kevlar body armor
  • 1 helmet
  • 1 Colt AR-15 (2 extra clips)
  • 1 Beretta 92 (2 extra clips)
  • 1 walkie talkie
  • 1 night vision goggles
  • 1 combat knife

HE HAS HIRED ABIGAIL FETCH WALKER TO ELIMINATE Syg

No Caption Provided

Abigail Fetch Walker has the following items

• unlimited ammo

RULES OF THE MATCH

• no hax i.e. matter manip/reality warping/draining etc
  • no duplication/cloning/summoning etc
  • no TP/TK or psychic abilities
  • both assassins begin 200 feet away from the furthest edge of the target location
  • u can hiding anywhere in location but can not leave location
  • prove to voters ur assassin can eliminate opponent quicker
  • prove to voters u can survive longer than ur opponent
  • take all things into account i.e. endurance
mojo-verse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By mojo-verse
Avatar image for deactivated-61699d62a80aa
deactivated-61699d62a80aa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mojo-verse: Can I request posting second? I know nothing about shade's character

mojo-verse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By mojo-verse

yes u can

sirkaboom11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@mojo-verse: My opponent won't respond.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mojo-verse: How good is the precog thing? Is it like spider-sense or is it more like the Dr Strange thing from infinity war where he saw 14 million futures?

mojo-verse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By mojo-verse

if u have precog u only get to see 1 future timeline of exact events. that timeline changes when u change decision or the assassin change decision

Avatar image for deactivated-5f763ac0bf885
deactivated-5f763ac0bf885

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Fetch

No Caption Provided

Abigail Walker was only a teenager when her powers came to her. Her parents, worried about the potential of their daughters powers, attempted to tun her in to the authorities. Her brother, Brent, ran away from home and took Abigail with him. Over the years, they failed to find any long lasting home or settlement they they felt comfortable in, later becoming drug addicts. Abigail would eventually master her powers, which was to control neon and weaponize it.

Abilities

Abigail's neon powers are very potent.

Can knock away a concrete barrier and a armored APC with a single kick

Not only can she increase her reaction speed and perception, but can also incap people by shooting their limbs with neon bolts

Has impressive combat speed

Can sense enemies as well as differentiate friend from foe

Can shoot statis bubbles that suspend enemies helplessly in mid air

Her travel speed is impressive

Can pass through objects with small mass

She is fast in the air as well

Can turn people into a neon mist

This video showcases her mind control powers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPsMrN57h4M

9:10 tanks a explosion that leveled an apartment floor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8UFTs3GlVY

That's all for now. There's tons more i can show for Fetch but that will come in my second post.

Time For Your Demise

Without even going too in depth with her abilities, i believe you can see how there is little to nothing you can do to stop Fetch from obliterating everyone in her way. Really, Abigail is too much for the Talons to deal with. I My knowledge on Ghost is pretty sub par, but i know they rely alot on environmental manipulation and that won't really be of use to them. You will have to prove you can get past not only the shield soldiers, but also my precognition allowing us to know exactly what to do in order defeat Ghost.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shade545: Great post, I'm going to start working on mine after I finished my opener in your tourney

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eliminating target 545

I'm a ghost. Boo!
I'm a ghost. Boo!

My assassin is Ghost from Marvel comics. Ghost is a hired help if you want to destroy a company, but he is also a killer. Ghost has the ability to become intangible and invisible although he almost never goes invisible. If you want some examples, here are some (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)

1. Ghost disappears into a lower floor
  2. Ghost walks through a wall
  3. Ghost phases through webbing
  4. Gunshots go right through Ghost and don’t affect him
  5. Ghost Rider can not hit Ghost
  6. Multiple Avengers, including Thor, can’t hit Ghost
  7. Turns someone else intangible
  8. He can make certain parts of his body intangible and others parts not

You are hiding in a pizza hut, which is indestructible. Unfortunately for you that isn’t going to stop Ghost from phasing in. The first issues Ghost will have are the S.H.I.E.L.D. agents. However, they lack the offense to even touch Ghost. Let’s take a look at their armor and see if it will stop Ghost.

• · 1 jetpack

Seems extremely useful in a Pizza Hut.

• · 1 Kevlar body armor

Ghost can just phase through it, so it’s useless.

• · 1 helmet

Same thing as the body armor.

• · 1 Colt AR-15 (2 extra clips)

Bullets can’t hit Ghost.

• · 1 Beretta 92 (2 extra clips)

Bullets can’t hit Ghost.

• · 1 walkie talkie

Is potentially useful, but since the S.H.I.E.L.D. agents are already cropped up in a Pizza Hut they can just talk to each other.

• · 1 night vision goggles

There are literally lamps in the Pizza Hut…

• · 1 combat knife

It can’t stab Ghost.

As you can see, the entire arsenal is composed of nothing useful. The S.H.I.E.L.D agents won’t even slow Ghost down. The only issue here is that you have precognition, but this will only buy you a few more seconds. Mojo said this about precognition:

“If u have precog u only get to see 1 future timeline of exact events. That timeline changes when u change decision or the assassin change decision”

Which translated to understandable English means the following. You are granted 1 timeline, which is the timeline that would happen if you didn’t have precog. If you decide to dodge one of Ghost’s attacks that timeline will be gone and you can’t see the future anymore. So you get to make one move that you wouldn’t do otherwise. This will buy you like 5 seconds.

To break it down, this is what will happen:

1. Ghost will phase into the Pizza Hut
  2. The S.H.I.E.L.D. agents will try to shoot Ghost and will probably kill 2 or 3 of themselves in the process because bullets go right through Ghost.
  3. Ghost will find you because he has a map of your location.
  4. Ghost attacks you.
  5. You dodge his attack because of precog, but now your precog is gone.
  6. Ghost attacks you again, this time successfully and you die

As simple as that it is. But this isn’t the only part of this tournament, so let’s see why Abigail will be stopped by my Talons.

Keeping out

We will take back our kingdom. Now go! Go and take Gotham City!
We will take back our kingdom. Now go! Go and take Gotham City!

For this tournament I am invisible and protected by 10 Talons from DC comics. I am hiding in a bar which has sensors that will detect someone getting in. Abigail Walker is that someone. When Abigail comes in, my Talons will try to go at it stealthily. They are equipped with 12 throwing knives and 2 swords each. These swords are very sharp and powerful, since they were able to pierce Batman's mech suit. I think this is he same one he uses on Superman, but I’m not completely sure about that so correct me if I’m wrong. It also pierces Jason Todd's Red Hood despite him claiming that breaking his helmet is impossible. These weapons are definitely able to pierce and kill Abigail.

However, killing her using weaponry is not the only way of defeating Abigail. These Talons are master martial artists, and you could see that when one of them was able to defeat an entire section of Arkham patients. But skill isn’t the only trick the Talons have up their sleeve. Like I said, they are incredibly stealthy, since one of them was able to sneak up on Batman and that is something not many people can. (1, 2)

If that weren’t enough, their physicals are also superhuman. One of them kicked Batman through unbreakable glass. One of them was able to visibly dent a reinforced steel door with bare hand punches. One of them threw Batwing 3 meters in the air. One of them threw Calvin Rose over a car, denting the car in the process. One of them no sold a Black Canary scream, and she states that it should have broken his skull and they can handle 10 times more than normal humans, based on scaling from their windpipes.

Even if Abigail manages to kill them, they still have a healing factor strong enough to instant heal them from a blown off head and an ecrisma stick through their eye.

Also, please note that all Talons are able to accomplish these feats, since the Court of Owls enhances them with these abilities. All in the same way.

As you can see, the Talons are incredibly dangerous and will heavily slow Abigail down, if she even manages to defeat them. Then she still needs to find me since I’m invisible.

Early counters

Alright, you haven’t showed any strategy so I can’t really counter anything yet. I do want to say some things about your post.

First of all, I don’t really see anything that could kill or K.O. the Talons except the neon mist thing, which seems to take a lot out of her and is done with effort (even though she’s hurt). Her TP powers seem very cool, but I highly doubt the Talons will be controlled by her since they are trained mentally as well. They have loads of willpower. Also, even if she manages to TP them the maximum amount of people she TP’ed is 4 in that clip, so there are still 6 Talons to worry about.

Secondly, her durability. No piercing feats while the Talons have swords and throwing knives. Seriously? There are a combined amount of 120 throwing knives, how is she surviving that. Or dodging it for that matter, especially since she doesn’t see it coming when she enters the bar.

Conclusion

Ghost will completely roll through his task and he kills you in like 20 seconds and there is absolutely nothing you or the S.H.I.E.L.D. agents can do about it. With the precog thing you buy yourself a couple of seconds but still not much. You have no way to defeat Ghost unless you prove otherwise, which I am pretty sure you can’t.

I would seriously reconsider your argument about Abigail not having trouble with the Talons since they can’t be killed by her unless she uses the neon mist power which takes a lot of effort and can only be used on 1 Talon at a time. The Talons should be able to defeat her or slow her down for a lot of time, which I imagine will be minutes, maybe even an hour. And then she still needs to find me since I’m invisible.

Ghost will most certainly eliminate you faster than Abigail can eliminate me. The Talons can stop Abigail longer than the S.H.I.E.L.D. agents can stop Ghost.

So if you want to win this round of the tournament, you will have to answer the following questions:

1. How will you slow down Ghost?
  2. How will Abigail deal with 10 highly skilled fighters who have a healing factor?
  3. How will Abigail survive or dodge more than a hundred throwing knives?
  4. Why do you survive for a longer period of time than me?

Good luck making your post.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mojo-verse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers