Mockingbird(Marvel Comics)VS Killer Croc(DC Comics)

blackdemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By blackdemon

Mockingbird, the wife of Hawkeye, takes on Killer Croc, the foe of Batman(with NO JOBBER AURA IN THE LEAST BIT AND WRITTEN PROPERLY AS HIS TRUE, BADASS, POWERFUL, THREATENING, INTIMIDATING, NON-JOKE SELF). No prep and morals are off, with bloodlust on and the fight taking place in the middle of urban Cuba. Who wins? The bird or the reptile?

charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By charlieboy

well i think with mockingbird's recent upgrade she would probably win. plus she is not afraid to use a gun.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By jeanroygrant

@charlieboy said:

well i think with mockingbird's recent upgrade she would probably win. plus she is not afraid to use a gun.

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#4  Edited By Mercy_

Does Croc have his rock?

charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By charlieboy
No Caption Provided
blackdemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By blackdemon

Croc does not have his rock, but this is Mockingbird BEFORE her recent upgrade. Standard, original Mock. Skills, battlestaves and all. So, like I said, rock lacking but non-jobber, powerful, menacing Croc, pre-recent upgrade Mock. So, who wins now that I've been more specific?

charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By charlieboy

still mockingbird. she is a skilled fighter. and willing to put a bullet in his head. and she has been using guns as standard gear since before the upgrade.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

@charlieboy said:

still mockingbird. she is a skilled fighter. and willing to put a bullet in his head. and she has been using guns as standard gear since before the upgrade.

Agreed.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#9  Edited By Saren

@charlieboy said:

Croc (at least the pre-Flashpoint version) had a hide so thick standard bullets just bounced off, and he shrugged off a shotgun blast at close range.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By charlieboy

@CitizenBane: she could just shoot him through the eye.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Saren

@charlieboy: That would depend on Croc just standing around and letting her? Mockingbird could very well win, but my point was that saying "she has guns" isn't an argument for victory. Neither is "she's a skilled fighter", Nightwing is a skilled fighter and Croc shrugged off his punch and told him he'd been hit by worse. Batman is a skilled fighter too, and by his own admission Croc was too strong for him, and that was before his Hush virus upgrade that increased his strength and durability.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

If you ask me though, the environment plays into Mockingbird's favor and hands her the definite win.

charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By charlieboy

@CitizenBane: not really it just depends on knowing how to shoot. i know that croc is not a complete tool but i am pretty sure mock has got this.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#13  Edited By Killemall

@charlieboy said:

@CitizenBane: not really it just depends on knowing how to shoot. i know that croc is not a complete tool but i am pretty sure mock has got this.

Well even Red Robin has a gun , two of them in fact and i would assume he is at least as skilled as Mocking Bird if not better and he had a hard time beating Killer Croc, in fact he needed help. I am with Bane here, having a gun and being skilled at is isnt going to win Mocking bird the battle, however i think she is strong enough to win thanks to her recent upgrade. Its not a curbstomp or anything like that, IMO. I personally would give mocking bird 7/10.

charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By charlieboy

plus croc seems a little overconfident and does not really seem the dodging type.

charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By charlieboy

@Killemall: i just think that using a long range weapon would be the smartest move for mock. and it would be fairly simple for someone of her intelligence to figure out to shoot him in the eye. and this is supposed to be mock before her upgrade. i already brought up the upgrade and the op shot it down.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Killemall

@charlieboy said:

@Killemall: i just think that using a long range weapon would be the smartest move for mock. and it would be fairly simple for someone of her intelligence to figure out to shoot him in the eye. and this is supposed to be mock before her upgrade. i already brought up the upgrade and the op shot it down.

For that the battle should start with a significant distance between them. Its the thing that doesnt tend to happen in comics, for example: we know cyper is all adamantium apart from his head yet no one attacks his head? I mean come on wolverine and draken cant be that stupid but thats how comic rolls. People dont tend to utilise the precise weakness and i dont see why we would give mocking bird the advantage solely for that reason. Besides who knows perhaps killer croc's eye lids are equally durable and he could simply close his eyes to prevent the attack.

Without the upgrade it would be a very even match, 6/10 for whoever wins.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Saren

Just going to post this to show Croc's pain tolerance and strength:

Tears off his own hands with his teeth
Tears off his own hands with his teeth
Pulls a vault door off its hinges
Pulls a vault door off its hinges
charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By charlieboy

@Killemall: i just don't think mockingbird would even hesitate to use a gun. especially on someone who is more physically powerful than her.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Killemall

@charlieboy said:

@Killemall: i just don't think mockingbird would even hesitate to use a gun. especially on someone who is more physically powerful than her.

I am not saying she will not use the gun. What i am however saying is we cant simply assume she is going to shoot Killer Croc in the eyes every time , or the majority in say 10 encounters.

charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By charlieboy

@Killemall: i just don't see him winning. of course being a villain he pretty much loses every fight he has ever been in. lol. has he ever actually beat anybody of importance?

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Saren

@charlieboy said:

@Killemall: i just don't see him winning. of course being a villain he pretty much loses every fight he has ever been in. lol. has he ever actually beat anybody of importance?

Batman. Right up there.

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#22  Edited By Deranged Midget

If Croc get's his hands on Mockingbird, then it's over. Otherwise, she can easily evade him.

charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By charlieboy

@CitizenBane: he actually defeated batman? without batman coming out on top later in the confrontation?

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Saren

@charlieboy said:

@CitizenBane: he actually defeated batman? without batman coming out on top later in the confrontation?

That's all the confrontation was, Croc outmuscling Batman. After that the wall broke and the flood of water swept them apart.

charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By charlieboy

@CitizenBane: so he never actually defeated batman just had him on the ropes?

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Saren

@charlieboy said:

@CitizenBane: so he never actually defeated batman just had him on the ropes?

Pretty much, yeah. Batman couldn't hurt Croc (who had him on the ropes despite the added distraction of a dog snapping at his heels), but then again since Batman almost blacked out at one point and admitted to not standing a chance against Croc's strength it's pretty clear who had the advantage in that fight. If they hadn't been separated I doubt Croc would have lost given what happened prior. And let's face it, if pre-upgrade Mockingbird fought Batman she wouldn't have him on the ropes at any point of time.

charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By charlieboy

@CitizenBane: i agree. mock is not on batman's skill level.

Avatar image for supremehyperion
SupremeHyperion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By SupremeHyperion

I love Killer Croc but Mockingbird has him in fighting skill strategy and there is nothing scarier than an enraged woman who can fight. :)

Plus killer croc always loses against small skilled fighter types doesn't he (some sort of comic book rule or something)

Pistolwhip1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Pistolwhip1

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers