mk scorpion vs ghost rider

Avatar image for ulitmateninjagaidenx
ulitmateninjagaidenx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

the spirit of vengence vs the supernatural immortal ninja, this battle is in outworld.....who will be the winner?

Avatar image for ultimatedeadpool
DEADPOOL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By DEADPOOL

Maybe Scorpion, he kills gods. That and I'm a huge MK fan.

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By lordraiden

I'm gonna go with scorps on this one! he's just a bad ass meaner version of a ghost rider like character, who decides when he feels like playing for the side of good or bad! and he's got a hell of alot more fighting ability!

T.J. Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By T.J. Magnum

ok who is mk scorpion ?

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By lordraiden

T.J. Magnum says:

"ok who is mk scorpion ?"

um, Scorpion from the mortal kombat games! as in sub-zero, goro, shao kahn etc etc!

Avatar image for ulitmateninjagaidenx
ulitmateninjagaidenx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T.J. Magnum says:

"ok who is mk scorpion ?"

scorpion from mortal kombat

T.J. Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By T.J. Magnum

oh ok,i pick Scorpion

Baby Vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Baby Vegeta

Scorpion

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By King_Saturn
Ghost Rider would beat Scorpion... Ghost Rider's hellfire power are greater than Scorpions and GR is far more durable overall
Watch Dog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Watch Dog

I agree with King Saturn.  Outworld is a slight advantage but not enough

Braise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Braise

I think Scorpion would have the edge in close quarters. Dunno, tough decision.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#12  Edited By Static Shock

This is tough. And, it's actually a good match-up.

Avatar image for ghostriderhell13
GhostRiderHell13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By GhostRiderHell13

Rider would win he puts hell fire in his throat and boom you've got MK scorpion dead

Phanteros

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Phanteros
GhostRiderHell13 said:
"Rider would win he puts hell fire in his throat and boom you've got MK scorpion dead"
scorpion has hellfire too and he can't be killed 
Marvel Knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Marvel Knight

Ghost Rider

bloodmist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By bloodmist
King Saturn said:
"Ghost Rider would beat Scorpion... Ghost Rider's hellfire power are greater than Scorpions and GR is far more durable overall "
Avatar image for ghostriderhell13
GhostRiderHell13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By GhostRiderHell13
Phanteros said:
"GhostRiderHell13 said:
"Rider would win he puts hell fire in his throat and boom you've got MK scorpion dead"
scorpion has hellfire too and he can't be killed "
Ok maybe Rider won't kill him but he will KO im out big time
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By King_Saturn
Ghost Rider has better overall feats with the use of his Hellfire... like Roasing Angels...
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By King_Saturn
Ghost Rider has better overall feats with the use of his Hellfire... like Roasing Angels...
Braise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Braise
King Saturn said:
"Ghost Rider has better overall feats with the use of his Hellfire... like Roasing Angels...
"
DEADPOOL said Scorpion's "killed gods". I'd like to see proof of that.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By King_Saturn
Braise said:
"King Saturn said:
"Ghost Rider has better overall feats with the use of his Hellfire... like Roasing Angels...
"
DEADPOOL said Scorpion's "killed gods". I'd like to see proof of that."
Scorpion killed these So Called Gods... that have also been beaten by Sub Zero when he was human... so these Gods are not powerful at all...
lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By lordraiden
@King Saturn said:
"Ghost Rider would beat Scorpion... Ghost Rider's hellfire power are greater than Scorpions and GR is far more durable overall
"

Not really! Scorpion has taken down gods (Onaga when he had the Kamidogu's) He's a beast in his own right, and thing he'd do well against Ghostie, in my opinion.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By King_Saturn
@lordraiden said:
" @King Saturn said:
"Ghost Rider would beat Scorpion... Ghost Rider's hellfire power are greater than Scorpions and GR is far more durable overall
"
Not really! Scorpion has taken down gods (Onaga when he had the Kamidogu's) He's a beast in his own right, and thing he'd do well against Ghostie, in my opinion. "
Scorpion has losses to Peak Humans though... once GR locks in on Scoprion with the Penance Stare the fight is over
Johnny_Blazed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Johnny_Blazed
@lordraiden said:
" @King Saturn said:
"

Not really! Scorpion has taken down gods (Onaga when he had the Kamidogu's) He's a beast in his own right, and thing he'd do well against Ghostie, in my opinion.

"
That ending isnt canon
Canonically Shujinko beat Onaga
ARMIV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By ARMIV

Scorpion...
YEAAHHH!!!
MAH BOIII!!!!

Sorry 'bout that.

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By lordraiden
@Johnny_Blazed said:
"@lordraiden said:
" @King Saturn said:
"

"
That ending isnt canon Canonically Shujinko beat Onaga "

Yeah, you maybe right! I think Shujinko's ending is what happend.
Avatar image for incredible_hulk_prime
Incredible Hulk-Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

Scorpion would win this. He is too fast for Ghost Rider,so Ghost Eider won't be able to use his Penance Stare. Scorpion could use his H2H skills to defeat Ghost Rider.

cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By cascadeking09
@King Saturn said:
" @lordraiden said:
" @King Saturn said:
"
Not really! Scorpion has taken down gods (Onaga when he had the Kamidogu's) He's a beast in his own right, and thing he'd do well against Ghostie, in my opinion. "
Scorpion has losses to Peak Humans though... once GR locks in on Scoprion with the Penance Stare the fight is over "
Scorpions soul cant be burned its already covered in the fires of hell, he probably wouldnt even feel his penance stare.
GreenScar98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By GreenScar98

Seriously....this again? Ghost Rider stomps

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#30  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Ghost Rider grabs him with his chain and drags him to Hell's Kitchen from Manhattan.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By King_Saturn
@cascadeking09 said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @lordraiden said:
" @King Saturn said:
"
Scorpion has losses to Peak Humans though... once GR locks in on Scoprion with the Penance Stare the fight is over "
Scorpions soul cant be burned its already covered in the fires of hell, he probably wouldnt even feel his penance stare. "
Oh really ? So Angels and High Lord Demons can be effected by Ghost Rider's Penance Stare but somehow Scorpion would be totally immune to it ?  I dont know about that buddy
cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By cascadeking09
@King Saturn: how can you burn something thats already on fire. he can try to burn scorpion's soul but it woudnt make a difference cause its already on fire
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By King_Saturn
@cascadeking09 said:
" @King Saturn: how can you burn something thats already on fire. he can try to burn scorpion's soul but it woudnt make a difference cause its already on fire "
because Hellfire isnt just like Regular Fire... its Mystical in Nature... this isnt a matter of Physical Fire burning Scorpion... Hellfire is Celestial or Eternal in Nature... it would effect Scorpion...
cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By cascadeking09
@King Saturn said:
" @cascadeking09 said:
" @King Saturn: how can you burn something thats already on fire. he can try to burn scorpion's soul but it woudnt make a difference cause its already on fire "
because Hellfire isnt just like Regular Fire... its Mystical in Nature... this isnt a matter of Physical Fire burning Scorpion... Hellfire is Celestial or Eternal in Nature... it would effect Scorpion... "
thats y scorpion is constantly on fire, because he's being burned by the fires of hell. the only way he can it is if he finally kills quan chi, thats how he got out of hell in the first place. do u think the penance stare could work on ghost rider, if it would then i could see scorpion feeling the actual pain of it but i think his deal with the devil would protect him that.
Avatar image for jesterlichloath
jesterlichloath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By jesterlichloath

im thinking the penance stare wins this for rider

virtua91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By virtua91

I will go for GR in this one due to his immense strength, hellfire bike, and his chain that can morph into any weapon he wants, I think that might be too much for Scorpion.

Avatar image for spiderman_greenlantern
SpiderMan-GreenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The penance might kill him but he would ALWAYS come back so GR would be defeated eventually even if GR kills him 100 times.

Aronmorales

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Aronmorales

I really don't care who wins, I just wanna see the fight.
but I'm gonna say Scorpion, not sure 'bout Ghost's martial arts abilities, but I know that could be a good factor in a fight.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By King_Saturn
@cascadeking09 said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @cascadeking09 said:
because Hellfire isnt just like Regular Fire... its Mystical in Nature... this isnt a matter of Physical Fire burning Scorpion... Hellfire is Celestial or Eternal in Nature... it would effect Scorpion... "
thats y scorpion is constantly on fire, because he's being burned by the fires of hell. the only way he can it is if he finally kills quan chi, thats how he got out of hell in the first place. do u think the penance stare could work on ghost rider, if it would then i could see scorpion feeling the actual pain of it but i think his deal with the devil would protect him that. "
its not about the physical fire though... the Penance Stare would work on Scorpion because his Soul is Unclean... he is a Murderer and someone who is not in fact Innocent... and how can Scorpion be unable to feel pain when he has been constantly defeated and even hurt in battles with mere Humans ?
cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By cascadeking09
@King Saturn said:
" @cascadeking09 said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @cascadeking09 said:
thats y scorpion is constantly on fire, because he's being burned by the fires of hell. the only way he can it is if he finally kills quan chi, thats how he got out of hell in the first place. do u think the penance stare could work on ghost rider, if it would then i could see scorpion feeling the actual pain of it but i think his deal with the devil would protect him that. "
its not about the physical fire though... the Penance Stare would work on Scorpion because his Soul is Unclean... he is a Murderer and someone who is not in fact Innocent... and how can Scorpion be unable to feel pain when he has been constantly defeated and even hurt in battles with mere Humans ? "
im talkin about pain from hell fire,  both scorpion and ghost rider have deals with the devil all im sayin is if the penance stare wouldn't work on ghost rider then why would it work on scorpion. scorpion hasnt taken the lives of any innocents, the only person he killed was the  first sub-zero after he had already killed him first in cold blood, so scorpion is just as much innocent as ghost rider would be.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By King_Saturn
@cascadeking09 said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @cascadeking09 said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @cascadeking09 said:
its not about the physical fire though... the Penance Stare would work on Scorpion because his Soul is Unclean... he is a Murderer and someone who is not in fact Innocent... and how can Scorpion be unable to feel pain when he has been constantly defeated and even hurt in battles with mere Humans ? "
im talkin about pain from hell fire,  both scorpion and ghost rider have deals with the devil all im sayin is if the penance stare wouldn't work on ghost rider then why would it work on scorpion. scorpion hasnt taken the lives of any innocents, the only person he killed was the  first sub-zero after he had already killed him first in cold blood, so scorpion is just as much innocent as ghost rider would be. "
Scorpion was a killer even before he killed the first Sub Zero... he was a Ninja Assasin sort of along the lines of Sub Zero... but not quite totally...
cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By cascadeking09
@King Saturn: i did forget about that, but y would the penance stare work somone else that signed a deal with satan and who is already dead. if ghost rider could be burned by the penance stare then i could see him usin it on scorpion, but scorpion would just come back again. it really doesnt make that much of a differnce.
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By MKF30
@lordraiden said:
"@King Saturn said:
"

"

Good to see some people do their homework ;) Kudos.

Scorpion could very well compete if not take out GR, people forget that Scorp in MKD had more power granted to  him by the Elder Gods where he was vastly more powerful then he already is. GR is cool too but it would be a good battle. If it's normal Scorp vs. GR, I think it would be closer and ultimately an endless battle since both are already dead. GR soul tricks will have no effect on Scorp since his soul is lost and corrupted(for those who don't know)

If it's MKD post Scorp then he definitely wins here over GR.

Onaga like lordraiden mentioned is very, very powerful and gives the Gods of MK a tough time yet Scorp here pretty much went thru him with his powers he was granted at the Void from the Elder Gods. GR would have his hands full.

Plus, Scorp's powers consist of the above:

-Super strength(supernatural)
-Undead and NEVER dies, always comes back
-Can teleport at will, whereever and whenever he wants
-Has his deadly spear that's rather long and varies depending on Scorp
-Can summon fire from hell/netherrealm, fireballs
-Is a great fighter via his martial arts from his old clan days The Shirai Ryu
-Already powerful but gets more power in MKD and in MKA where he's granted more power by the Elder Gods, then in MKA granted power to raise his entire dead clan so they're undead as well as his family who he lost to Sub-Zero Classic(aka Noob-Saibot now)

So yeah, Scorp takes this.

cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By cascadeking09
@MKF30: thank you
GreenScar98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By GreenScar98

There rlly isnt anything i see Scorpion doing that could beat GR, especially if Zarathos came out, or the spirit of vengance

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By King_Saturn
@MKF30 said:
" @lordraiden said:
"@King Saturn said:
"

"
Good to see some people do their homework ;) Kudos.Scorpion could very well compete if not take out GR, people forget that Scorp in MKD had more power granted to  him by the Elder Gods where he was vastly more powerful then he already is. GR is cool too but it would be a good battle. If it's normal Scorp vs. GR, I think it would be closer and ultimately an endless battle since both are already dead. GR soul tricks will have no effect on Scorp since his soul is lost and corrupted(for those who don't know)If it's MKD post Scorp then he definitely wins here over GR.Onaga like lordraiden mentioned is very, very powerful and gives the Gods of MK a tough time yet Scorp here pretty much went thru him with his powers he was granted at the Void from the Elder Gods. GR would have his hands full.Plus, Scorp's powers consist of the above:-Super strength(supernatural)-Undead and NEVER dies, always comes back-Can teleport at will, whereever and whenever he wants-Has his deadly spear that's rather long and varies depending on Scorp-Can summon fire from hell/netherrealm, fireballs-Is a great fighter via his martial arts from his old clan days The Shirai Ryu -Already powerful but gets more power in MKD and in MKA where he's granted more power by the Elder Gods, then in MKA granted power to raise his entire dead clan so they're undead as well as his family who he lost to Sub-Zero Classic(aka Noob-Saibot now)So yeah, Scorp takes this. "
Scorpion doesnt have Superhuman Strength... his strength is Peak Human at best... and based on the fact that Humans have hurt Scorpion in Mortal Kombat I dont think he is quite as powerful as you are trying to make him out to be... Scorpion summons Hellfire from Hell that Humans can survive... Ghost Rider use Fire from hell that Torches Satan and Angels... there is a big difference... and these Gods you talk about Scorpion handling have just as much trouble with fighting Human in the MK Universe...so that doesnt mean Crap... the only thing Scorpion is taking here is a Loss... he is in no way ready for The Rider in battle
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By MKF30

Yes, he does. His magic at powers him makes him stronger then any mortal. It's not "Superman" level but the MK characters are stronger then normal people. Humans have hurt Scorpion by only defeating him in battle, not actually "killing him" there's a difference. And yes Scorp is that powerful again if you read what I posted, that's canon where he gains tremendous power.

Humans only survive it if he doesn't do it to kill them, example he killed Sub-Zero after he came back with his powers (original Sub) and has defeated or killed like lord mentioned godly characters or Shao Kahn at one point took him on.

No, not all Gods. The Elder gods nobody handles because nobody beats them nor is more powerful. They give everyone their powers as far as the normal godly characters. Onaga is the original ruler of Outworld, way more powerful then Shao  Kahn, Raiden etc which is why the Elder Gods sent Scorpion after him as their vessle with extreme power. Don't take this the wrong way but you're a bit off with the MK story. Those scans are canon and Scorp is very powerful currently. He's not the most powerful but one of the most in MK easily.

So, yeah kind of does mean "crap" he'll rape GR.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By King_Saturn
@MKF30 said:
" Yes, he does. His magic at powers him makes him stronger then any mortal. It's not "Superman" level but the MK characters are stronger then normal people. Humans have hurt Scorpion by only defeating him in battle, not actually "killing him" there's a difference. And yes Scorp is that powerful again if you read what I posted, that's canon where he gains tremendous power. Humans only survive it if he doesn't do it to kill them, example he killed Sub-Zero after he came back with his powers (original Sub) and has defeated or killed like lord mentioned godly characters or Shao Kahn at one point took him on. No, not all Gods. The Elder gods nobody handles because nobody beats them nor is more powerful. They give everyone their powers as far as the normal godly characters. Onaga is the original ruler of Outworld, way more powerful then Shao  Kahn, Raiden etc which is why the Elder Gods sent Scorpion after him as their vessle with extreme power. Don't take this the wrong way but you're a bit off with the MK story. Those scans are canon and Scorp is very powerful currently. He's not the most powerful but one of the most in MK easily. So, yeah kind of does mean "crap" he'll rape GR. "
if normal humans can hurt Scorpion what do you think will happen to him when he gets in battle with Ghost Rider who has the physical strength of 5 to 10 tons... which is totally out of Scorpions strength range ? and just because he has strength above normal people doesnt mean its superhuman... Scorpion's strength is enhanced or peak human at best... Scorpion never showed the strength of lifting a car... but GR has the strength to do that and even a bit more... and these so called all powerful people you mentioned he beat arent really that powerful... Shao Kahn has also had his trouble beating normal humans... so what of is Godly Powers ? If he gets his face stomped in by a Liu Kang what good is his so called Godly Powers ? And Onaga is no different... if I recall correctly it was Shojinko who beat him... and he isnt much more than a Peak Human himself... just about all the MK Characters that show there faces in the game have strength thats either Peak Human or borderline Superhuman... but thats it... and GR has actually far better showings overall... and has defeated actual Hell Lords... not Gods who claim that position but have caught hell in battles with mere Humans
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By MKF30

Nothing, and even if GR tries anything Scorp can just elude it by teleporting again now.....GR can't teleport. Strength in this case is overrated. Look at MK vs. DCU, since Supes is effected by Magic Scorp's kicks hurt Supes since he's powered by pure magic. And I'm quite sure he'd knock Scorp as far as GR with a punc. Which btw, that's just normal Scorp MKDC is set in between MK2 and MK3

Also, something else you're neglecting here. Scorp is a much better fighter then GR is, face to face he'd kick the hell out of GR. And did you read my previous post about Scorp currently? He's MUCH stronger then he ever was, he's going right thru Onaga's chest who's one of the most powerful characters in MK. Period. Onaga is stronger then Kahn, Raiden, Fujin to give you an idea and they're very powerful as it is. Scorpion with the power of the Elder Gods is powerful enough to harm Onaga and just about anyone else in MK who fight. So, yeah Scorp is actually currently more powerful then GR is and where is this proof btw of GR lifting 3 tons? In the movie they didn't show him doing anything of that nature.

You keep missing the point, the gameplay doesn't count but the story. Liu Kang didn't defeat Kahn, Raiden did. Liu Kang defeated Shang Tsung who is Kahn's demon sorcerer. Big, big difference. If Kang took on Kahn, he'd get murdered. Again, you have to keep track of the canon endings from none canon. And you're very wrong, Onaga is wayyyyyy more powerful then Kahn is or ever was. If you kept track of MK D and MKA storyline you'd know this.

Shujinko beat Onaga with all of the powers he consumed and training from everyone he encountered who was most characters in MK, Scorpion was actually the vessle sent by the Elder Gods to ensure Onaga's defeat but they clearly stated he had enough power to destroy Onaga or anyone else who got in his way.

BTW, if you just said Jinko isn't much more powerful then a human, you're off. lol He's insanely powerful by the time he's done learning from everyone. He has everyones powers more or less, so to say he's not powerful is ignorant and wrong.

You really don't know much about the God's of MK, they CAN'T die so even if you handle them, they'll come back and kill you. And if you're referring to the Elder Gods then you're even more off since they can just erase you if they wanted. They can't and don't fight because they're too powerful and know everything that's going to happen.

So again, Scorp takes this because he's simply more powerful.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By King_Saturn
@MKF30 said:
" Nothing, and even if GR tries anything Scorp can just elude it by teleporting again now.....GR can't teleport. Strength in this case is overrated. Look at MK vs. DCU, since Supes is effected by Magic Scorp's kicks hurt Supes since he's powered by pure magic. And I'm quite sure he'd knock Scorp as far as GR with a punc. Which btw, that's just normal Scorp MKDC is set in between MK2 and MK3Also, something else you're neglecting here. Scorp is a much better fighter then GR is, face to face he'd kick the hell out of GR. And did you read my previous post about Scorp currently? He's MUCH stronger then he ever was, he's going right thru Onaga's chest who's one of the most powerful characters in MK. Period. Onaga is stronger then Kahn, Raiden, Fujin to give you an idea and they're very powerful as it is. Scorpion with the power of the Elder Gods is powerful enough to harm Onaga and just about anyone else in MK who fight. So, yeah Scorp is actually currently more powerful then GR is and where is this proof btw of GR lifting 3 tons? In the movie they didn't show him doing anything of that nature.You keep missing the point, the gameplay doesn't count but the story. Liu Kang didn't defeat Kahn, Raiden did. Liu Kang defeated Shang Tsung who is Kahn's demon sorcerer. Big, big difference. If Kang took on Kahn, he'd get murdered. Again, you have to keep track of the canon endings from none canon. And you're very wrong, Onaga is wayyyyyy more powerful then Kahn is or ever was. If you kept track of MK D and MKA storyline you'd know this.Shujinko beat Onaga with all of the powers he consumed and training from everyone he encountered who was most characters in MK, Scorpion was actually the vessle sent by the Elder Gods to ensure Onaga's defeat but they clearly stated he had enough power to destroy Onaga or anyone else who got in his way. BTW, if you just said Jinko isn't much more powerful then a human, you're off. lol He's insanely powerful by the time he's done learning from everyone. He has everyones powers more or less, so to say he's not powerful is ignorant and wrong.You really don't know much about the God's of MK, they CAN'T die so even if you handle them, they'll come back and kill you. And if you're referring to the Elder Gods then you're even more off since they can just erase you if they wanted. They can't and don't fight because they're too powerful and know everything that's going to happen.So again, Scorp takes this because he's simply more powerful. "
This is all MK Fanboyism at its best... but there is no real proof of why or how Scorpion is more powerful than Ghost Rider... beating down a God that gets hurt by Human attacks means nothing... Onaga isnt some all powerful unbeatable God... not based on the Gameplay of what happened... and what do you mean the Gameplay doesnt count ? You just cited earlier that Scorpion's Magic Kicks can hurt Superman... and yet Gameplay doesnt count towards the Storyline ? What would be the Point of having the Game itself if the entire Game is totally erronious to Storyline itself ? Doesnt make much sense to me... so with that said... it is very obvious and apparent that these Gods you claim that are so powerful can be hurt and defeated by Peak Humans... something that Ghost Rider is not... he is far above that... and faces oppositions that is above that as well... and you have cited that Ghost Rider cant beat Scorpion but what can Scorpion do to beat Ghost Rider ? How will Scorpion's so called Hellfire attacks hurt GR when he is powered by Hellfire ? And how does Scorpion's Hand to Hand combat come into play so greatly when his opposition is physically superior to him ? Scorpion may have a better MA background than Johnny or Dan... but physically GR can overpower him... and the Harpoon wont be a factor here either... not when GR has his chains to nullify the attack... and you cite the movie to say Ghost Rider doesnt have 3 ton strength... when yet the Movie isnt canon to the character Ghost Rider in terms of Marvel Contiunity... its what he does in the Comics that count here... not the films... also Shojinko may have a great array of abilities... but that doesnt change the fact that his body and the durability of it is of a Human... Shao Kahn, Raiden, Shang Tsung all of them as powerful as they maybe have had issues with taking down humans in Combat... whereas Ghost Rider has never had real problems with humans like that in battle... because he could either Penance Stare them or Torch them on spot... and also... does Scorpion possess a in battle Healing Factor as Ghost Rider ? Naw... I dont think so... he never seemed to show that in his battles in the game... so I am still waiting to see how Scorpion is so powerful with Magic here