mkdeadpool2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By mkdeadpool2

random encounter, shaolin temple
Scorpion, subzero,reptile,ermac,rain,noob saibot,and smoke vs m.bison,vega,balrog,and sagat
noob and smoke
noob and smoke
rain
rain
ermac
ermac
reptile
reptile
subzero
subzero
scorpion
scorpion

vs
balrog
balrog
vega
vega
sagat
sagat
m.bison
m.bison
shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By shanana

the ninjas rip through balrog,vega and sagat

then bison destroys them by hiself

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Bison solo's..but he doesn't have to.I think people will under-estimate Sagat and Vega.

mkdeadpool2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By mkdeadpool2

i say bison is mega strong, which is why i didnt mind the outnumber, i thought that would make it even, and i agree on the underestimation of sagat and vega (vega is my favourite character) i also personally think the mk characters are underrated on this site, but what can you do, you cant change a large sites collective mind

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By shanana

i dont think there underrated the fights and battles people place them in are realistically unwindable

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
mkdeadpool2 said:
"i say bison is mega strong, which is why i didnt mind the outnumber, i thought that would make it even, and i agree on the underestimation of sagat and vega (vega is my favourite character) i also personally think the mk characters are underrated on this site, but what can you do, you cant change a large sites collective mind"
I think Noob Saibot is the only Ninja that has a chance because of his powers but Bison has telepathy...so he's going to know what he's doing.He could lure a mortal but not Bison.
mkdeadpool2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By mkdeadpool2
Vance Astro said:
"mkdeadpool2 said:
"i say bison is mega strong, which is why i didnt mind the outnumber, i thought that would make it even, and i agree on the underestimation of sagat and vega (vega is my favourite character) i also personally think the mk characters are underrated on this site, but what can you do, you cant change a large sites collective mind"
I think Noob Saibot is the only Ninja that has a chance because of his powers but Bison has telepathy...so he's going to know what he's doing.He could lure a mortal but not Bison."

i always wondered if ermac was telepathic as well as telekinetic, or had telepathic resistance, alas ill never know.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
mkdeadpool2 said:
"Vance Astro said:
"mkdeadpool2 said:
I think Noob Saibot is the only Ninja that has a chance because of his powers but Bison has telepathy...so he's going to know what he's doing.He could lure a mortal but not Bison."

i always wondered if ermac was telepathic as well as telekinetic, or had telepathic resistance, alas ill never know.
"
Ermac has telekinesis not telepathy.I don't think MK storyline ever mentioned any resistance to it.
mkdeadpool2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By mkdeadpool2
Vance Astro said:
"mkdeadpool2 said:
"Vance Astro said:
"mkdeadpool2 said:

"
Ermac has telekinesis not telepathy.I don't think MK storyline ever mentioned any resistance to it."

i just mentioned that he used tk not tp, and i know that its just a personal ponderance, he may have none
though theoretically he is made of a legion of souls, and possibly many thoughts and personalities could exist within, so that may be hard for telepaths to affect. Though i thought about it, i honestly dont think he has tp, but due to his backstory, he may have a slight chance of  resistance, but that is all speculation on my part
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
mkdeadpool2 said:
"Vance Astro said:
"mkdeadpool2 said:
"Vance Astro said:
"mkdeadpool2 said:

"
Ermac has telekinesis not telepathy.I don't think MK storyline ever mentioned any resistance to it."

i just mentioned that he used tk not tp, and i know that its just a personal ponderance, he may have none
though theoretically he is made of a legion of souls, and possibly many thoughts and personalities could exist within, so that may be hard for telepaths to affect. Though i thought about it, i honestly dont think he has tp, but due to his backstory, he may have a slight chance of  resistance, but that is all speculation on my part
"
That is true but I didn't mention Bison using TP on him..I mentioned him using TP on Noob.He has all the right combat skill to beat Ermac hand to hand.
mkdeadpool2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By mkdeadpool2
Vance Astro said:
"mkdeadpool2 said:
"Vance Astro said:
"mkdeadpool2 said:
"Vance Astro said:
"mkdeadpool2 said:

"

"
That is true but I didn't mention Bison using TP on him..I mentioned him using TP on Noob.He has all the right combat skill to beat Ermac hand to hand."

touche, and its true bison has the h2h advantage, but why would ermac go close,he can rip a person apart or crush them into a contorted ball  from a distance, or he could do like he did in shaolin monks and use 2 giant boulders as a means of offence
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
mkdeadpool2 said:
"Vance Astro said:
"mkdeadpool2 said:
"Vance Astro said:
"mkdeadpool2 said:
"Vance Astro said:
"mkdeadpool2 said:

"

"
That is true but I didn't mention Bison using TP on him..I mentioned him using TP on Noob.He has all the right combat skill to beat Ermac hand to hand."

touche, and its true bison has the h2h advantage, but why would ermac go close,he can rip a person apart or crush them into a contorted ball  from a distance, or he could do like he did in shaolin monks and use 2 giant boulders as a means of offence
"
True but in order for Ermac to do that he has to be able to know where his opponent is.Bison can be intangible and teleport.
mkdeadpool2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By mkdeadpool2

yes,but ermac isnt the only fighter, and noob and smoke can go intangible and teleport(not quite positive on the intangible part with noob but im pretty sure) plus when ermac gets a lock on his tk, the opponent cant really seem to do those type of things to escape, so bison could dodge but assuming ermac hasnt been disposed of by then, he would only need to connect once to stop bison in his tracks, and though he may or may not be able to dispose of bison, that would be time that he wont be able to help his partners, possibly putting them in a bad position

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
mkdeadpool2 said:
"yes,but ermac isnt the only fighter, and noob and smoke can go intangible and teleport(not quite positive on the intangible part with noob but im pretty sure) plus when ermac gets a lock on his tk, the opponent cant really seem to do those type of things to escape, so bison could dodge but assuming ermac hasnt been disposed of by then, he would only need to connect once to stop bison in his tracks, and though he may or may not be able to dispose of bison, that would be time that he wont be able to help his partners, possibly putting them in a bad position"
You also have to remember Bison isn't fighting alone.Balrog has explosive punching power and a Tiger isn't anything you can just walk away from.You also forget Bison can fly and has a Psycho Crusher...and is Super Psycho Crusher is one move that diminishes a power bar quite easily.Ermac has never faced anyone on Bison's level...at the peak of his power before Akuma destroyed his Soul Ken and Ryu together had to fight him.He can also split his Soul and put his mind into the body of others.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By King_Saturn
Bison will give the Mortal Kombat Ninjas hell... and I think Sub Zero and Noob Saibot will be the wild cards for the MK Ninjas. But I dont know if they will win
mkdeadpool2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By mkdeadpool2

What if anyone is said to have a chance, noob saibot comes up, but smoke has pretty similar capabilities, so why disclude him(plus they do work as a team well)

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By King_Saturn
mkdeadpool2 said:
"What if anyone is said to have a chance, noob saibot comes up, but smoke has pretty similar capabilities, so why disclude him(plus they do work as a team well)"
Smoke's power are different... I am including all of Noob Saibot's powers... Noob's Shadow Blast Projectiles ( from Mortal Kombat Ultimate ) completely handicaps an opponent from attacking him for seconds... Smoke doesnt have an attack like that... although both do have simular attacks... they do have differences
mkdeadpool2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By mkdeadpool2
Vance Astro said:
"mkdeadpool2 said:
"yes,but ermac isnt the only fighter, and noob and smoke can go intangible and teleport(not quite positive on the intangible part with noob but im pretty sure) plus when ermac gets a lock on his tk, the opponent cant really seem to do those type of things to escape, so bison could dodge but assuming ermac hasnt been disposed of by then, he would only need to connect once to stop bison in his tracks, and though he may or may not be able to dispose of bison, that would be time that he wont be able to help his partners, possibly putting them in a bad position"
You also have to remember Bison isn't fighting alone.Balrog has explosive punching power and a Tiger isn't anything you can just walk away from.You also forget Bison can fly and has a Psycho Crusher...and is Super Psycho Crusher is one move that diminishes a power bar quite easily.Ermac has never faced anyone on Bison's level...at the peak of his power before Akuma destroyed his Soul Ken and Ryu together had to fight him.He can also split his Soul and put his mind into the body of others."

i think it is pretty safe to say bison is awesome,and i really like his psycho crusher,i havent seen bison fly, though i have seen him temporarily float (which ermac can also do) and i just realized one mk character has used tp,my least favourite ninja rain(mind control orb in umk3 and trilogy) the mind switch thing is a doozie though, he better descide not to use it on ermac if he does, because their is so many minds gaining control would be difficult
mkdeadpool2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By mkdeadpool2
King Saturn said:
"mkdeadpool2 said:
"What if anyone is said to have a chance, noob saibot comes up, but smoke has pretty similar capabilities, so why disclude him(plus they do work as a team well)"
Smoke's power are different... I am including all of Noob Saibot's powers... Noob's Shadow Blast Projectiles ( from Mortal Kombat Ultimate ) completely handicaps an opponent from attacking him for seconds... Smoke doesnt have an attack like that... although both do have simular attacks... they do have differences"

didnt realize you knew mk that much, and its a good point, what i meant was they had similar base powers,but they do have their differences though, like the shadow orb you mentioned,black hole and shadow clone of noob, and the ability to turn to pure smoke, projecte smoke to choke opponent(and though im using ninja smoke robosmoke has enough fire power to blow the earth up)
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
graveyardshift said:
"wolverine win ^_^"
kinggamer97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By kinggamer97

id say mk got here

Pallu Project

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Pallu Project

I agree with Vance 100%. I honestly am suprised Ryu beat Bison. Bison could, at any time in that fight beat his ass with telepathy. Not to mention in the end he is still alive and combats Ryu again with an F-ING SEMI!
Vega would admire himself in a mirror. Sagat would leave and look for Ryu. Bulrog would... look at two things at once with his oh so wonderful lazy eye. Then Bison would beat the piss out of all the rest, and let Vega carve them up like a thanks giving turkey. Any arguements?

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Pallu Project said:
"I agree with Vance 100%. I honestly am suprised Ryu beat Bison. Bison could, at any time in that fight beat his ass with telepathy. Not to mention in the end he is still alive and combats Ryu again with an F-ING SEMI!
Vega would admire himself in a mirror. Sagat would leave and look for Ryu. Bulrog would... look at two things at once with his oh so wonderful lazy eye. Then Bison would beat the piss out of all the rest, and let Vega carve them up like a thanks giving turkey. Any arguements?"
Let's also not forget...Bison has two different types of psychic shields.He's damn near Invincible.
Pallu Project

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Pallu Project

And what a beautiful display of force. Right now your looking at a person who has grown up playing every SF game. If I get ahold of Ken or Bison... run. n.n Bison is just a god of Hunkyness. This is coming from a straight guy. Hawt Facist Man Meat!

Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Perfect Cell

Vega is considered to be a "Spanish" Ninja.

Pallu Project

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Pallu Project

Vega is considered F-ing awsome! I like chun-li... and still I wish she got carved up. By all means she should have. I remember watching SF Alpha. You see Vega for 25 seconds.. after seeing it I paused the movie and had to play SF.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Perfect Cell said:
"Vega is considered to be a "Spanish" Ninja."
He has Ninja moves but no Ninja training..he was only created to take Geki's place who was a Ninja.
Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Perfect Cell
Pallu Project said:
"Vega is considered F-ing awsome! I like chun-li... and still I wish she got carved up. By all means she should have. I remember watching SF Alpha. You see Vega for 25 seconds.. after seeing it I paused the movie and had to play SF."
Ahh, You're talking about the Animated Movie. Vega did good, but according to Bison; he sent Sagat to finish him off. Bison was ultra powerful in that movie.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Perfect Cell said:
"Pallu Project said:
"Vega is considered F-ing awsome! I like chun-li... and still I wish she got carved up. By all means she should have. I remember watching SF Alpha. You see Vega for 25 seconds.. after seeing it I paused the movie and had to play SF."
Ahh, You're talking about the Animated Movie. Vega did good, but according to Bison; he sent Sagat to finish him off. Bison was ultra powerful in that movie.
"
Vega fought Chun-Li and canon storyline...almost didn't make it.Also some part of the SFII movie and Alpha movie are cannon..according to Capcom's Secret Files book.
Pallu Project

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Pallu Project

I refer to both. Games and movies. In both they were amazing. I have been looking for the actual anime though.

Avatar image for emerald_general_jai
Emerald_General_Jai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 9

I dunno, Reptile, Rain, and Balrog are kind of throw aways. You all seem to be forgetting Sub-Zero's power-up with both the Dragon Medallion and his new Cryromancer armor. Ermac is quite suited to battle Bison b/c of the multiple souls thing, it'll make putting the psychic wammy on him harder (that's a constant through the medium when their are multiple personalities present.) and Noob can help him counter him. Sagat vs Sub-Zero would be one hell of a fight, and i'm willing to give Zero the nod in that encounter. Reptile and Rain should be able to beat Balrog... but it depends. Vega vs Scorpion will be one hell of a fight, but the Elder Gods champion should have this one. Scorpion then takes care of Balrog, and take the half-beaten Rain (who survived, remember he's a half-god as well) to help the others with Bison. Sub-Zero barely beats Sagat by blindsiding him with an ice blast, then burying his ice-blade in his guts and freezing off his head. Zero manages to blast Bison from behind, giving his team-mates an opening as Bison takes the time to shrug it off. In the end, Zero, Scorpion, and Noob are all that's left standing.

SwaggaB0y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By SwaggaB0y

Sagat Solos

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By King_Saturn
SwaggaB0y said:
"Sagat Solos"
Sagat couldnt beat all out them by himself... Sub Zero alone would give him hell
SwaggaB0y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By SwaggaB0y

not really.  I also think Vega could Solo them.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By King_Saturn
SwaggaB0y said:
"not really.  I also think Vega could Solo them."
What Defense does Sagat have against being Frozen into a Block of Ice ?
SwaggaB0y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By SwaggaB0y

dodging

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By King_Saturn
SwaggaB0y said:
"dodging"
Its not that easy to dodge the Ice Attack though... I mean the MK games make it look easy... but thats just Video Game Mechanics... if Sub Zero used Ice Rain attack I cant see Sagat being able to evade it so easy...
gunswordfist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#38  Edited By gunswordfist

OH GOD!!! Team MK RAPESLAUGHTERMASSACRESTOMP!

SwaggaB0y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By SwaggaB0y
gunswordfist said:
"OH GOD!!! Team MK RAPESLAUGHTERMASSACRESTOMP!"
I'll burrow this one from Vance... Log off

SwaggaB0y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By SwaggaB0y
King Saturn said:
"SwaggaB0y said:
"dodging"
Its not that easy to dodge the Ice Attack though... I mean the MK games make it look easy... but thats just Video Game Mechanics... if Sub Zero used Ice Rain attack I cant see Sagat being able to evade it so easy..."
what about  Sagats attacks and strength.
gunswordfist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By gunswordfist
SwaggaB0y said:
"gunswordfist said:
"OH GOD!!! Team MK RAPESLAUGHTERMASSACRESTOMP!"
I'll burrow this one from Vance... Log off"

Uh no. Please don't steal anymore cheesy statements.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By King_Saturn
SwaggaB0y said:
"King Saturn said:
"SwaggaB0y said:
"dodging"
Its not that easy to dodge the Ice Attack though... I mean the MK games make it look easy... but thats just Video Game Mechanics... if Sub Zero used Ice Rain attack I cant see Sagat being able to evade it so easy..."
what about  Sagats attacks and strength."
Sagat could hurt Sub Zero... and he probably is the better fighter overall ( maybe )... but still how would Sagat come back from being frozen into a Block of Ice ? Sagat cant just punch Sub Zero's head off with one attack... so this would be a fight... and Sagat would need to be able to defend himself from the Ice Attacks
gunswordfist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By gunswordfist
King Saturn said:
"SwaggaB0y said:
"King Saturn said:
"SwaggaB0y said:
"dodging"
Sagat could hurt Sub Zero... and he probably is the better fighter overall ( maybe )... but still how would Sagat come back from being frozen into a Block of Ice ? Sagat cant just punch Sub Zero's head off with one attack... so this would be a fight... and Sagat would need to be able to defend himself from the Ice Attacks"
Yeah Sagat is not going to beat Sub Zero.
SwaggaB0y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By SwaggaB0y
King Saturn said:
"SwaggaB0y said:
"King Saturn said:
"SwaggaB0y said:
"dodging"
Sagat could hurt Sub Zero... and he probably is the better fighter overall ( maybe )... but still how would Sagat come back from being frozen into a Block of Ice ? Sagat cant just punch Sub Zero's head off with one attack... so this would be a fight... and Sagat would need to be able to defend himself from the Ice Attacks"
How are you so sure sagat will get hit by these attacks XD.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By King_Saturn
SwaggaB0y said:
"King Saturn said:
"SwaggaB0y said:
"King Saturn said:
"SwaggaB0y said:
"dodging"
How are you so sure sagat will get hit by these attacks XD."
Because Sub Zero isnt just a fighter who has a Projectile Attack... like Liu Kang with that Lame Ass Fireball that looks like a Condom on Fire... lol

Sub Zero is an Elder God now with Mastery of Ice Abilities... he can generate Ice Attacks for various Effects not just a Direct Ice Blast... and thats what makes Sub Zero different... he could cause it to Rain Ice that would freeze Sagat instantly...
gunswordfist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By gunswordfist

I still can't believe someone thought Sagat could beat Sub Zero. Seriously, WTF?

SwaggaB0y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By SwaggaB0y
gunswordfist said:
"I still can't believe someone thought Sagat could beat Sub Zero. Seriously, WTF?"
he can  Sagat tangles with Ryu he would take zero down.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By King_Saturn
SwaggaB0y said:
"gunswordfist said:
"I still can't believe someone thought Sagat could beat Sub Zero. Seriously, WTF?"
he can  Sagat tangles with Ryu he would take zero down."
But Ryu cant totally Neutralize Sagat without fighting using his abilities... Sub Zero could freeze Sagat and end the fight essentially... and since Sub Zero has used Ice Attacks as his first attack before... I think Sagat would be in a lot of trouble here... there is always a possibility of Sagat being able to defeat Sub Zero... but that would have to be under Zero's own Mistakes in the battle...
SwaggaB0y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By SwaggaB0y

Sagat wont just stand there and take an attack.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By King_Saturn
SwaggaB0y said:
"Sagat wont just stand there and take an attack."
How would he dodge the Ice Rain attack though ? What could give him an Indication that the Ice Rain Drop that hits his Body is gonna Freeze Him ?