(Mk movie Scorpions revenge) scorpion and Liu kang Vs (Netflix) Trevor Belmont and Alucard

Dmnb2wavy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Dmnb2wavy

Vs

starting distance -10 meters

location - where goro fought kang in the mk scorpions revenge movie.

in character

who wins?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By AvatarOfDeath

Have not seen or even heard of this MK movie so I will wait for some feats or go hunt it down.

Dmnb2wavy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dmnb2wavy: That's pretty impressive and the movie looks good too I should just go watch it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Damn after watching the MK movie this could seriously go either way..... They are pretty even teams.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@takenstew22; Yo do you have an opinion here? I feel like I could make strong arguments for either team......

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 takenstew22  Moderator
Avatar image for deactivated-5eadbe7fcf64f
deactivated-5eadbe7fcf64f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Had zero clue there was a animated MK movie nice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By AvatarOfDeath

@takenstew22: You've seen Castlevania though at least right? The two MK characters are casual bullet timers with decent striking. Enough to break brick walls and I'd rate Scorpion's striking as higher. He will definitely be the one carrying the MK team here but Liu isn't a pushover either. I would say he could at least stalemate Trevor leaving it down to Alucard and Scorpion.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 takenstew22  Moderator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Had zero clue there was a animated MK movie nice

I just watched it is easily the best MK animated movie and a good animated movie in general.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avatarofdeath said:

@takenstew22: You've seen Castlevania though at least right?

Nope.

Well you're missing out then. I'll remember that for next time I want to tag someone for Castlevania threads.

Avatar image for deactivated-5eadbe7fcf64f
deactivated-5eadbe7fcf64f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dmnb2wavy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dmnb2wavy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Avatar image for OniLordAsmodeus
onilordasmodeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would have to watch Castlevania again. Scorpion vs Alucard would be a good fight though!

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I'm leaning towards Scorpion & Liu Kang

Dmnb2wavy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan said:

Why?

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan said:

Why?

First of all, I loved the movie.

Second of all, everyone was quite impressive. FTE movement, dodging bullets, crazy strength and durability, lots of hax, etc. I'd say they should be roughly equal in physicals, but Scorpion and Liu Kang's powers/hax would give them an edge.

Aystarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Scorpions Tp is the issue here but alucard can keep up, Belmont on the other hand is a weak link in this battle, wouldnt put him far behind Liu tho . This one's hard but if anything, team mk 6/10.

@geekryan:I hope you've finally watched castlevania S3. And contrary to youyr opinion, I didn't like the movie that much, it felt rushed and all over the place, would've been better as a series. Lol, Mortal Kombat will never be justified with a movie.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aystarr said:

Scorpions Tp is the issue here but alucard can keep up, Belmont on the other hand is a weak link in this battle, wouldnt put him far behind Liu tho . This one's hard but if anything, team mk 6/10.

@geekryan:I hope you've finally watched castlevania S3. And contrary to youyr opinion, I didn't like the movie that much, it felt rushed and all over the place, would've been better as a series. Lol, Mortal Kombat will never be justified with a movie.

I did watch S3, and I enjoyed it!

Aystarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ready_4_madness: I'm telling you!!. I would die for a series like the old animated one but with better writing and the recent MKSR graphics

Dmnb2wavy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Dmnb2wavy

@aystarr said:

im not gonna lie it definitely felt rush but it doesn’t have to be a series. it Being a series tho would be interesting. Anyway The movie was way to short to begin with and should of been longer.

i would of liked to see some scenes of scorpion with his family and clan before their slaughter.

i still do like the movie overall tho.

Aystarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dmnb2wavy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Avatar image for deactivated-5ede7a8106dc9
deactivated-5ede7a8106dc9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Trevor is a weak link here for team Castlevania

Dmnb2wavy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5ede7a8106dc9
deactivated-5ede7a8106dc9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dmnb2wavy:

He Had the tools needed to do major damage... but the Mortal Kombat team has just as much damage output with faster reaction time. I’m not saying he’s drastically outclassed but that he’s just the weakest here imo.

arctika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By arctika

The LK and Alucard could go either way but given the people LK has beaten, and Scorpion being an undead ninja spectre is all over the place I think I'll go MK team here in a good fight. Typically MK characters get very underrated on here historically but between the anime, comics and MK 11 it's no secret MK characters are pretty OP at times if anything and can easily take on just about anyone from other franchises. I mean play the MK 11 story and you'll see what I mean...

@ready_4_madness said:

About time WB actually utilised MK outside of gaming. They need an animated universe like DC.

Rumors has it this will be the first of it's own MK series like DC, since WB owns both I'm sure they'll take advantage of it though it's way too hardcore, gory, over the top violence so that might hurt them a little. I know DC has some darker, violent films too but it even makes those look pretty PG by comparison lol. But MK has been outside of gaming for a while now, movies, Legacy, Conquest, comics, lightshows, music, now this and next year the MK reboot movie which will be a hard R is coming out. I'd say if anything, other FG's need to follow in MK's footsteps branching out more. Some have but they've failed like SF, Tekken, DOA etc Now MK just released Aftermath which was awesome even though Shang was kind of stupid OP at times but I won't ruin it for you if you haven't played it.

Avatar image for deactivated-61469eb5765d0
deactivated-61469eb5765d0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I feel like the games did a better job rebooting and adding the cinematic touch. I also don't like how LK "won" the tournament in the animated flick but that's just my own personal preference

arctika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ready_4_madness: yeah I mean the series in general accomplished that yeara ago with mk 9 to current. The last 3 games have outsold the previous title. I think WB sees this now that MK is a lot. At first not sure if WB realized how bit mk is but now see which is cool.

And in this case since its animated movies they're into now, they can easily continue even with the way things are now Because the voice actors just need good mics, equipment or their own studios to record which isn't too difficult with their money. Not like a live film you know? Where nowndqys there's slot more red tape and obstacles to jump thru. Thankfully, the reboot is done already.

@solo788: yeah they did that on purpose so that anyone who doesn't follow the games can pick it up and enjoy it. Some called it a dumbest down, more simplistic mk story they could fit in an hour and half movie. While at the same time pleasing longtime mk fans.