Round 2

Current Mitsuki vs Current Killua

Round 3

Sage Mode Mitsuki vs Current Killua

Rules

-in character but willing to kill

-Manga and Anime for both

#2 Posted by Streak619 (8358 posts) - - Show Bio

Killua stomps 1st two rounds, also Sage Mode Mitsuki isn't even there yet.

#3 Posted by Asurakj (1132 posts) - - Show Bio

Mitsuki would most likely win all rounds easily as he is a clone that orochi is satisfied with. But we havent seen much so wait till then for a total stomp.

#4 Posted by Streak619 (8358 posts) - - Show Bio

@asurakj: Mitsuki is actually pretty weak, check out the latest Boruto episode

#5 Posted by Asurakj (1132 posts) - - Show Bio

@streak619: only follow the manga, have seen some videos about the episodes which show how terrible they are. Even then most likely by next year mitsuki should have enough feats to solo the haitus universe.

#6 Posted by HigherPower (12419 posts) - - Show Bio

Mitsuki god stomps if he has Sage Mode. Otherwise Killua takes it due to a larger amount of impressive feats to draw from.

#7 Posted by Streak619 (8358 posts) - - Show Bio

@asurakj: Manga Mitsubishi is featless, isn't he?

#8 Posted by HigherPower (12419 posts) - - Show Bio

@asurakj said:

@streak619: only follow the manga, have seen some videos about the episodes which show how terrible they are. Even then most likely by next year mitsuki should have enough feats to solo the haitus universe.

Yeahhhh that's not happening.

#9 Posted by Asurakj (1132 posts) - - Show Bio

@streak619: yes he is, only showing is with orochi where he showed some speed with his sage mode which is unknown other than that nothing. Even in the anime he doesnt seem to get into fights.

#10 Posted by Streak619 (8358 posts) - - Show Bio

@asurakj:

You're telling me kid Mitsuki has Sage Mode, I have read the official manga and I'm up to date with the anime but I haven't seen anything like that.

#11 Posted by Ultimate702 (326 posts) - - Show Bio

Killua god(speed) stomps

Avatar image for passingthroughv2
#12 Edited by passingthroughv2 (1285 posts) - - Show Bio

@streak619: Mitsuki does SM here is a link an its written by Kishimoto himself

#13 Posted by HigherPower (12419 posts) - - Show Bio

@asurakj:

You're telling me kid Mitsuki has Sage Mode, I have read the official manga and I'm up to date with the anime but I haven't seen anything like that.

Mitsuki has Sage Mode

No Caption Provided

He would destroy Killua with it if he had access to it here but I'm not sure if he does or can access it casually.

#14 Edited by Ultimate702 (326 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_vulcan: Mitsuki Sage Mode feats? I don't recall him ever using it in battle yet. I probably just forgot

#15 Posted by Streak619 (8358 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_vulcan: that isn't there in the canon Manga, which starts at Momoshiki arc.

#16 Posted by Falco6 (146 posts) - - Show Bio

Killua murders Round 1

Utterly Stomps Round 2

and destroys Round 3

#17 Posted by Streak619 (8358 posts) - - Show Bio

@falco6: we don't know how strong Sage Mode Mitsuki.

#18 Posted by HigherPower (12419 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_vulcan: Mitsuki Sage Mode feats? I don't recall him ever using it in battle yet. I probably just forgot

I don't remember him having strength or DC feats but he was FTE to Orochimaru which is fast enough to blitz and HiatusxHiatus character.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

@god_vulcan: that isn't there in the canon Manga, which starts at Momoshiki arc.

It's not in the Boruto manga. It was Naruto chapter 700.6, and it is canon to the storyline.

#19 Posted by Ultimate702 (326 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_vulcan:

don't remember him having strength or DC feats but he was FTE to Orochimaru which is fast enough to blitz and HiatusxHiatus character.

Well that doesn't mean he god stomps lol. Just because he's faster doesn't mean he automatically wins. Strength and Stamina are two very important factors for speed characters.

So for Round 3 I would say there's not enough feats for Mitsuki to decide.

Also that's kinda BS how he's already faster than Oro LOL this new generation op

#20 Posted by HigherPower (12419 posts) - - Show Bio

@ultimate702: Well "god stomp" was a clear exaggeration so I apologize. His strength should be drastically inferior to Killua's, as of the Zoldyck Family arc he was already pushing 64 tons before he even awakened his Nen. Stamina should be in Killua's favor too but Mitsuki makes up for it with his versatility, being proficient in Snake summons, Wind release and he dabbles in lightning release as well. Not to mention a massive speed advantage.

So while Killua stomps the first two rounds Mitsuki edges him out in the last one.

#21 Posted by Adi_Frost (1056 posts) - - Show Bio

Killua wins all three rounds . Mitsuki might be faster than killua but thats it . he doesn't have feats to suggest he can win the third as well . SO , i would say Killua wins till FEATS !!!

#22 Posted by Falco6 (146 posts) - - Show Bio

@ultimate702: @god_vulcan:

With Whirlwind he should be able to react just fine. "Whirlwind - is the ability to sense his opponent's movements and have his body react automatically" - from Comic Vine's Killua description

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Basically, if Killua anticipates a blitz, his body will be able to react to it.

#23 Posted by HigherPower (12419 posts) - - Show Bio

@falco6: That's a classic NLF. You can't use that argument to say he'd "automatically" react to someone who's [for example] FTL.

#24 Posted by IceDemonKing (10044 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1

Could go either way.

Round 2

Killua

Round 3

Don't think Sage Mitsuki has enough feats. He's only blitzed Orochi, which is impressive, but I need to see more of his capabilities before judging him against the lightning god.

#25 Posted by InfinteGod12 (294 posts) - - Show Bio

Buuump

#26 Edited by Raziel2014 (1593 posts) - - Show Bio

R1: could go either way, killua is much stronger in H2h/physicals

R2: Killua stomps

R3: Killua would win, sage mode is a pretty big power boost but is still much lower than monsters like Uvogin or Royal guards which killua fought.