#1 Edited by Delta16807 (482 posts) - - Show Bio

Battle of titans here I think, and I was so sure I could find some hits, but 'death vs Mxyzptlk site:comicvine.gamespot.com' search on google didn't even find anything.

So, I thought I should get a definitive battle and answer. Also,

The Eternal Crush of the Mad Titan Thanos,

The Mistress Death herself:

No Caption Provided

VS

The one and only superman villain who is so powerful he just wants to mock him all the time for giggles:

Mr. Mxyzptlk

NO WFF MXY, as too op, and fictionally righting outside of comic book, etc.

No Caption Provided
#2 Posted by Delta16807 (482 posts) - - Show Bio

Also, can someone tell me how to make the pictures separate more? I keep trying to edit them to no avail, adding spaces, enter keys, etc to skip lines, to make a gap between the two sections, villains to scroll down. It just isn't working for me.

#3 Edited by Amendment50 (15176 posts) - - Show Bio

@delta16807: If you make the images large text will not wrap around them. Or you could just separate them using Header 2.

#4 Posted by Delta16807 (482 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Edited by pansito (1208 posts) - - Show Bio

No idea

#6 Posted by Hypnos0929 (6490 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmmmmm... Death vs the doomsday of 5D imps. I'm not sure

#7 Posted by mr-luxcipher (7593 posts) - - Show Bio

Mr. Mxyzptlk.

#9 Posted by Delta16807 (482 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by mr-luxcipher (7593 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by Delta16807 (482 posts) - - Show Bio

@mr-luxcipher:

You are aware that 616 death left her own universe and solod the cancerverse by herself in Canon right?

While she isn't really 'multiversal' by many estimates - in my opinion - that makes her multiversal to a degree, destroying a universe outside of hers. And I disallowed the funnest mxy for what I thought would be a more fair fight.

Out of curiosity, what showings of Mxy do you put above death?

#12 Posted by WF_Mxyzptlk (6794 posts) - - Show Bio

@mr-luxcipher:

You are aware that 616 death left her own universe and solod the cancerverse by herself in Canon right?

While she isn't really 'multiversal' by many estimates - in my opinion - that makes her multiversal to a degree, destroying a universe outside of hers. And I disallowed the funnest mxy for what I thought would be a more fair fight.

Out of curiosity, what showings of Mxy do you put above death?

Mxy is multiversal even without WF feats.

#13 Posted by dami24434 (4318 posts) - - Show Bio

Mxy. 7/10

#14 Posted by dami24434 (4318 posts) - - Show Bio

Death mosy likely tricks mxy into giving in to her. She won't even fight him . Just seduce him . If it comes to a fight, I doubt mxy can win since it took beyonder to defeat multi death.

#15 Posted by olajoe1 (427 posts) - - Show Bio

Mxy

#16 Posted by maxxc10X (476 posts) - - Show Bio

Mxy

#17 Posted by Galactic_1000 (5590 posts) - - Show Bio

MXY

#18 Posted by TheHierarchy (2069 posts) - - Show Bio

Mxy, close though

#19 Posted by Batvibe12 (5590 posts) - - Show Bio

Mxy.

#20 Posted by BenDaniyar (193 posts) - - Show Bio

Mxy stomps, I guess.

#21 Posted by dami24434 (4318 posts) - - Show Bio

mistress death. mxy is overrated asf, I don't see him on abstract level anymore. since he is below dr manhattan.i don't see how he beats death

Avatar image for rampagethefirst
#22 Posted by RampageTheFirst (7353 posts) - - Show Bio

@dami24434: This isn't rebirth Mxy who was scared of Dr. Manhattan, and honestly, Mxy one shots Manhattan any day, that's a low showing, kinda like Annataz weakening Mxy, and he's not overrated, he's just OP.

OT: Mxy curbstomps.

#23 Posted by Hypnos0929 (6490 posts) - - Show Bio

@rampagethefirst: It's pretty funny how New52 Myx has showings from multiple tv shows

#24 Posted by SirFizzWhizz (37749 posts) - - Show Bio

So is the universal mistress death or multiversal one? Multiversal one should stomp. Mxy is only multiversal himself.

#25 Posted by RampageTheFirst (7353 posts) - - Show Bio

@rampagethefirst: It's pretty funny how New52 Myx has showings from multiple tv shows

They're all technically canon to his character.

So is the universal mistress death or multiversal one? Multiversal one should stomp. Mxy is only multiversal himself.

How does the multiversal one stomp?

#26 Posted by SirFizzWhizz (37749 posts) - - Show Bio

@sirfizzwhizz said:

Multiversal being who exists in ALL of Marvels Universes > Mxy who can only affect a single Universe at a time. That simple basic common sense.

#27 Posted by RampageTheFirst (7353 posts) - - Show Bio

Multiversal being who exists in ALL of Marvels Universes > Mxy who can only affect a single Universe at a time. That simple basic common sense.

Multi-deaths feats? because I'm not quite satisfied with that answer.

#28 Edited by SirFizzWhizz (37749 posts) - - Show Bio

@rampagethefirst said:
@sirfizzwhizz said:

Multi-deaths feats? because I'm not quite satisfied with that answer.

She has all the feats of Death but is Multiversal level. Nothing short of Classic beyonder could get rid of her as a concept too. Nothing more is needed for my answer. Sorry i rate her higher than overrated Mixy

Not that it matters...

No Caption Provided

Your avatar shows you hard bias off the bat. So nothing I say would convince you lol.

#29 Posted by TifaLockhart (21077 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd give this to Death since Mxyzptlk can die. Granted, it takes a lot of doing but it can be done.

#30 Posted by RampageTheFirst (7353 posts) - - Show Bio

@sirfizzwhizz:

She has all the feats of Death but is Multiversal level. Nothing short of Classic beyonder could get rid of her as a concept too. Nothing more is needed for my answer. Sorry i rate her higher than overrated Mixy

Kinda like Multi-Eternity, Multi-infinity, and other abstracts but are the hosts of universal abstracts right? except, they have no feats of their own, circle reasoning fallacy, still not satisfied with this answer. Mxy is overrated, I agree but being overrated doesn't mean anything in a battle, if you're looking for overrated characters, start with Ghost Rider lmfao.

No Caption Provided

Your avatar shows you hard bias off the bat. So nothing I say would convince you lol.

Pathetic conduct, judging people based off of their avatar lol, was expecting better from someone with 36k posts. I guess everyone in this thread is biased since they voted for Mxy except for like two or three people, apparently overrated characters lose all credibility of their feats, and no, this isn't multi-death, the fact that you assumed it was, shows the extent you'd stoop to underrate Mxy.

#31 Edited by iknowwhoyouare (1631 posts) - - Show Bio

@rampagethefirst: LOLImagine if every user on this site started judging other users off avatar pics and usernames

#32 Posted by RampageTheFirst (7353 posts) - - Show Bio
#33 Posted by iknowwhoyouare (1631 posts) - - Show Bio

@rampagethefirst: 95% of all users would be called out if this site allowed unfiltered responses

#34 Posted by RampageTheFirst (7353 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for thetopcontender
#35 Posted by TheTopContender (194 posts) - - Show Bio

@rampagethefirst said:
@sirfizzwhizz said:

Emperor Joker was affecting a lot more than a singular universe at one time.

#36 Posted by Helicoprion (3557 posts) - - Show Bio

death stomps

#37 Edited by TonyStark6999 (2269 posts) - - Show Bio

Mxy

#38 Posted by ivan_jimenez86 (976 posts) - - Show Bio

Mistress Death is practically featless, whereas Mr.Mxyzptik is above the entirety of the Marvel universe. Just a snap of his finger is more than a match for infinity and Eon and Galactus and Thanos w/ IG all combined!

#39 Posted by Saren (27933 posts) - - Show Bio

Death isn't featless - she beat the Many-Angled Ones, including Shuma-Gorath. But she isn't multiversal or invulnerable either; there's a version of her in each universe, and the Universal Church of Truth did manage to kill her in the Cancerverse.

#40 Posted by Rijehu (1290 posts) - - Show Bio

Mxy via feats

#41 Edited by Eeef (2044 posts) - - Show Bio

Mr.Mxyzptlk erases Death.